π’πŽπŒπ„πŽππ„ π–π‡πŽ π‹πŽπ•οΏ½...

By kimaarV

[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [N... More

β™‘
CHARACTERS
01|β€’
02|β€’
03|β€’
04|β€’
05|β€’
06|β€’
07|β€’
08|β€’
09|β€’
10|β€’
11|β€’
12|β€’
13|β€’
14|β€’
15|β€’
16|β€’
17|β€’
18|β€’
19|β€’
20|β€’
21|β€’
22|β€’
23|β€’
24|β€’
25|β€’
26|β€’
27|β€’
28|β€’
29|β€’
30|β€’
31|β€’
32|β€’
33|β€’
34|β€’
35|β€’
37|β€’
38|β€’
39|β€’
40|β€’
41|β€’
42|β€’
43|β€’
44|β€’
45|β€’
46|β€’
47|β€’
48|β€’
49|β€’
50|β€’
51|β€’
52|β€’

36|β€’

466 40 6
By kimaarV

"Don't know where they went this morning, no one told me anything" , I mumbled to myself spinning the spoon in the cup.

I am making black tea for myself I was hungry but I don't know how to cook so I don't have any other option except this.

I only know how to make noodles, but I'm too lazy for that!

"Please make a cup of coffee for me", Rosè shouted from outside.

What the nonsense! Have I opened a hotel here?

I'm bored here for myself for making something and she's giving me a new order now.

I just initially scowled!

I took out another cup and divided 2 cups of black tea.

"Hmm", I placed the cup on the table near her and sat besides her.

"Thank-" Her eyes widen seeing the black tea in the cup.

I just smiled looking at her and continued to my sip.

"What a friend I got, I must have done some great work in my previous life." Rosè shake her head in disbelief looking at me proudly.

"Not everyone is as lucky as you, Only lucky people get friends like me and I'm very kind and-" I stopped short of my praise when she put her palm in front of my face.

"Stop, that's enough for today, let me complete my tea" Rosè said regretting to herself.

I just chuckled.

"By the way, where has everyone gone?"  I asked.

"Don't you know? Everyone has gone shopping" She answered without looking up.

"Without telling us? Why?" I questioned with a high tone.

"Because you create a new problem every time, so that's why they went without telling you, and I have been kept to monitor you." Rosè spoke showing some seriousness for which I just shut my mouth.

Tsk!

"Has everyone gone for shopping?" I asked again after some silence.

"No, only Hyun-jun, jisoo unnie, sejeong. Jungkook and Eunwoo have gone for some other work and Jiwon is also went somewhere don't know where?" She said.

"And T-" Before I could complete my sentence rosè suddenly cutted me.

"Yeah I know, your Taehyung is in his room, now please don't bother me" She irritatedly said using her phone and I get little shy when she said your Taehyung.

Stupid girl!

I saw Tae decending down the stairs so I sat properly on my place putting my legs down which hanging on the couch's edge.

"Hi" I greeted them smiling.

He just nodded while going towards the kitchen.

"I'm hungry" I followed behind him like a lost puppy.

"I know you are hungry that's why I'm here" He said opening the door of fridge.

"How did you know that I'm hungry?" I asked knitted my eyebrows in confusion.

"I heard your talks with your friend" He replied tooking out the vegetables while I just watching his actions and gestures.

This man dude!

Like this we are talking and having our breakfast when Rosè asked if we should play some games.

"Are you coming?" I asked him.

"No, I have some work, you go" He replied.

"Y/n, Come fast" rosè shouted from outside.

"Yeah coming" I shouted back and about to went.

"Don't do any new stunt, okay?" Taehyung warned me from behind like seriously he is still thinking that I'm troublemaker.

As I turned back at him just to find a smrik on his face.

🦋

"But we are just two, we want some more people's for this" I said with a frown on my face Because we need more people for the game she told me.

"But From where did we get? We can't steal people now" Rosè give me a 'are you serious look' with a crossed arms.

We were outside the house at the backyard.

"Ask to Taehyung." She said.

"No way he can't play, I mean he didn't like this types of games" I said gesturing with my hands as the situation.

Rosè groaned!

We heard tires screeching sound and we knew someone came. Jiwon get out from the car with bag and quickly with a big steps he went inside the house.

Why was he in such a hurry?

🦋

"Okay let's start the game now" Rosè exclaimed.

"Yeah but what's the game?" Jungkook asked.

Yeah we have four players now. Me, rosè, Eunwoo and Jungkook.

Eunwoo don't want to play but Jungkook insists him and he agreed later.

Those shopping people haven't come yet, why so much shopping?

Did they forget there wallets?

Did the car get punctured?

Or they went to a restaurant and couldn't finish their meal because they ordered so much?

Arghhhhh! What nonsense I'm blabbering I was going to be mad.

"Yeah The game is that one player will be blindfolded, then that player will be made to rotate in a circle and then he has to find everyone." I don't know how to explain, just explained them the game whatever came into my mind.

"It will be fun" Jungkook shrugged his shoulders getting excited.

While Eunwoo just rolled his eyes at me and did the same.

We started the game and It was my turn to get blindfolded after Rosè.

"Are you ready?" Rosè asked placing her hands on my both shoulders while I just already blindfolded.

Before I could speak or react anything she spine me making me turned around in circle form 3 times. I felt dizzy about to fall down but I make balance.

"Hey stop" I said taking the steps. While my hands are moving in the air.

I felt someone's presence behind me and I immediately turned back to hold it.

"Not that easy" Jungkook laughed running away.

Seriously this is not that easy!

A/n- While Eunwoo was just sitted on the chair from far watching the game.

"Caught you" I catch the figure and I felt I grabbed him from back and its not Rosè.

I think Jungkook or Eunwoo.

"Jungkook?" I asked holding his arm.

"Tsk" I heard him denied.

"Eunwoo?" This time I'm sure he is.

"Tsk" He again denied.

I get confused. Who is he then, I'm pretty sure it's not Taehyung because I can feel him but now I'm not.

I immediately removed the blindfold from my eyes and looked at the man and I was wrong because it was Jiwon.

And I realized I was standing in front of the entrance.

The corner of his mouth lifted up into a smile.

"What happened? Did you hold the wrong hand or lost your way?" He casually said with a different tone.

"I never lose my way, sometimes wrong paths come in front of me." I leave his hand about to leave after giving him a small smile.

"But you have already lost your way" I stopped and turned back. "stay safe, who knows what might happen." Jiwon said.

"Don't worry I will handle it everything" I said and get inside the house.

Sometimes I get some different vibes from him.

It seems as if he is not a normal person, his words and expressions do not seem right.

I was going upstairs skipping every two stairs. I was going straight when someone pulled me into the room. The door get closed and I pinned on the wall.

I recognized the hold on my neck which was Tae's as he pressed his lips with mine.

This all happened so suddenly I didn't understand anything.

I was too stunned to react anything to his sudden kiss as he pushed his tongue inside my mouth and sucked on my lips like a hungry tiger.

Making me all breathless as he kissing me like these was our last kiss.

He broke the kiss. I opened my eyes breathing heavily I looked at him who was looking at me no he was glaring at me.

I could see the red eyes, clenched jaw, gritted teeth of his.

"What hap-" I couldn't complete my sentence.

"What, what? What's going on?" The anger was clearly visible in his voice.

I never saw him like this before!

"Tae, what happened?" I asked because I couldn't understand the matter.

Our faces was still little inches apart like our breath was hitting each other.

"Aren't you getting so comfortable with strangers nowadays?" He whispered aggressively.

But I still can't able understand anything.

"Hands were being held tightly, eyes were being looked into, what was going on outside all this? Huh?" If I'm not wrong he is taking about Jiwon.

"Look, I don't like you getting close to anyone else. I have told you a thousand times, yet you don't listen to me. Do you enjoy troubling me?" He knitted his eyebrows narrowing his eyes at me.

I just watching his expressions.

"So you are not angry you are jealous", I can't controlling my smile which was i holding from last minute.

"Don't show me your teeth, understand" he glared at me tightened his grip on my arms.

How can someone be cute and handsome at the same time?

"Don't get angry Tae, I have my eyes only on you"  I smiled looking at him.

"I saw that" He taunted leaning back.

"Such actions of yours force me to believe that you love me very much." I said pinching his cheek gently.

He rolled his eyes at me and dashed out from the room.

He is angry I guess!

🦋

"So you are not angry, you are jealous." Her words echoing in my mind.

No, I'm not jealous I just don't like that. I don't like anyone else being close to her.

I hate this feeling!

I'm not jealous!

I just hate it!

What's the difference between them now?

If this feeling of mine is like that of jealousy then it is true, yes I am jealous.

I closed my eyes annoyingly holding the grill. I was on the rooftop.

"Here alone and quiet, what are you doing?" The voice of Jiwon was came from behind.

I heard his steps towards me I didn't turned back. He leaned back on the grill with a crossed arms.

"Are you angry or upset?" He asked.

"I don't want to talk to anyone right now Jiwon." I said without looking at him.

"Uff! I want to confirm one thing with you, if I'm not mistaken, do you love Y/N, right?" He asked which made my gaze at him.

"Well, if you want me to say no, then I'm sorry I won't say that, and if you want me to say yes, So you can accept it. as your wish." I said smilingly stressing on certain words.

Jiwon chuckled after some silence.

"If you love her so much then why don't you tell her?", He asked raising his eyebrows.

I just nodded slowly.

"Tell her in time before it's too late, Who knows, something might happen before you tell her" He said straightly looking at me.

"Something will happen only if I let something happen, And anyway, I know how to crush the thorns in my path, don't worry you just chill." I patted his shoulder giving me a assured.

"Let's see." Jiwon said.

🦋

I was sleeping on my bed but I can't able to sleep turning here and there I was trying to catch my sleep.

The wind is blowing very strong outside today Due to which the window was also switching on and off. Making sound.

I removed the blanket from me and get up going to close this window.

I hold it with my both hands about to close it but I stopped when I saw someone outside there.

"Rosè? What is she doing outside so late at night?" I questioned to myself.

I closed the window and went downstairs towards the entrance. I opened it and saw her far at a distance from me her back facing me.

"Rosè" I called out her name.

No response!

I straightly walked towards her signing deeply.

Is she talking to ghosts here so late at night?

"Rosè" I again called her placing me hand on her shoulder.

Still no response.

I stand infront of her and her expressions was frozen she was unblinking staring at something at one thing, don't know what?

I groaned initially!

"ROSÈ" I shout shaking her both shoulders.

"Ahhhhhh" Rosè screamed

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" I screamed too at the same time.

Due to which she flinched hard and looked at me with a ghost look.

"Why are you bent on killing yourself and me?" I placed my hand on my chest tooking a deep breath.

"What are you doing here like a ghost so late at night?" I asked.

"I-I don't know, H-how?" She started stuttering looking here and there and suddenly her eyes widen seeing something behind me.

"Y/n t-there- there's someone there, there's so-someone there, he was looking at me" Her voice suddenly started trembling as she was pointing her finger behind me.

I slowly turned my face behind to saw whatever she was trying to show me.

But there is nothing just bushes and flowers that's it.

I think she watched some kind of horror film.

"Rosè let's go" I hold her started walking inside the house.

"But y/n-" She was still blabbering something but I can't understand anything.

"Relax rosè, relax just close your eyes and sleep" I covered her with a blanket.

After she drifted to sleep I stood up quickly and rushed towards there again.

The wind was blowing very strong Due to which the leaves of the trees were blowing vigorously, my hair was falling completely over my face.

I started walking towards there where rosè was standing. I looked here and there to find something.

The leaves lying on the ground were also flying Then suddenly something appeared in front of my face.

I took it in my hands it was a paper I was just figure outting the thing.

I turned the page adjusting my hair strands behind my ear.

"Didn't you forget me butterfly?" As I saw the words was written here. My eyes widely opened.

My pressure on the paper was tightened because only one was thing was ringing in my mind.

Butterfly!

"Whoever this is, he is not an ordinary person, there is definitely something that I am not understanding, is not coming in front of me."

"There is something in front of my eyes but I can't see it."

A/n: The real story will begin. Countdown starts now." He said laughing to himself watching everything.

*****

How's the chapter?

Sorry for late as I said i post on 16th but the author is very lazy.

Do comments and vote 🌟

Next part on 22th April

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1.3K 37
[α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…] A girl enjoying her life with all possible ways... But... Her one wrong move will ruin so many lives... When the beloved person, her ever...
542K 15.8K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...
38.1K 1.4K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
10.5K 729 16
It's a story about a young ambitious man who wants everything perfect in his life, he is none other than Kim Taehyung. He can't tolerate a single imp...