Valkyrie drive X OP Female re...

By JustyTurner

Meet Y/n L/n and she has been travelling around the world searching for adventure and places to explore. One... More

Main character
Harem
Chapter 1: Only girl on the island?
Chapter 2: Make a new home a bit better
Chapter 3: A titan girl
Chapter 4: Secret histories about the island
Chapter 5: The deeper we go, the more secrets to find
Chapter 6: A big problem (Lemon)
Chapter 7: You can trust me
Chapter 8: Thr Festival of beauty
Chapter 9: Made as a weapon (lemon)
Chapter 10: The truth
Chapter 11: Take over
Chapter 12: United as one
Chapter 13: A new era
Chapter 14: Civilization (lemon)
Chapter 15: We must Discuss

Chapfer 16: Leaders must be strong

203 13 3
By JustyTurner

We see Y/n taking a bath as she lays on the tub filled with water and relaxes. She have hee eyes close with her head staring up to the ceiling as she open her eyes and looks at the ceiling for a moment.

She then sat up straight and looks at her hands. She stare at them for sometime thinking about something when she heard a knock her the bathroom room.

Y/n: Enter.

Then Kasumi enters the bathroom and walks over to the tub which Y/n ask her.

Y/n: Any problems so far?

Kasumi: No. I came here to see if there is anything you need.

Y/n: (smile) Nah I'm good but thanks.

Kasumi: Very well then.

Y/n: (smile) You don't have to work so hard so much. How about you take a break. I heard that Torino needed some help. Maybe you can give her and hand.

Kasumi: As you wish.

Suddenly one od the female guards burst in with a hurry and they turn to her.

Female guard: Forgive me but there is a fighting happening at the cafeteria!

Kasumi: I see. I'll take care of it.

Y/n: No. I'll deal with it.

Kasumi: You sure?

Y/n: Yeah I'm sure. Have the others to stop the fight and I'll see what can do.

Female guard: Yes ma'am.

(Short while later)

Soon Y/n arrived at the cafeteria and sees the cafeteria in a mess. Tables were flipped along with food on the floor as the two girls were on their knees with Charlotte and her guards there as Y/n approaches Charlotte.

Charlotte: I got this under control. You shouldn't have come.

Y/n: Just tell me what happened?

Charlotte: If you must know these two were fighting because one of them insult the other.

Y/n: I see.

Charlotte: (smirk) I'll take care of this. I'll punish them for good.

She pulled out her wipe and was about to wipe them when Y/n stopped her which annoyed Charlotte.

Y/n: No. Punishments like that is too extreme. Just take these two to their rooms and they are not to let out until further notice.

The two girls were taking away and once gone Y/n turn and noticed Charlotte is a bit annoyed so she take her to Y/n's office. Once there Charlotte begins to complain.

Charlotte: I can't believe you just let them go without any form of punishment!

Y/n: No one was not hurt and the cafeteria can be repaired. (Sigh) Look I know you favour with your way but try to understand in their point of veiw. We are trapped in this island for a long time due to a virus we have. Besides one of those girls is new, I can tell.

Charlotte: So you rather have them be locked up in their rooms and calm down instead of punishing them?! That's pathetic.

Y/n: We're not savages. We don't punish them in extreme ways. We have to work together in order to survive. All of us.

Charlotte turns around while Y/n just sighs and tells her.

Y/n: I wanted us to star over. I know you might be scared and believe me I know a few girls who are scared and do anything to fill that hole. I wasn't sure who you were before you came here but you must have been a good person before you were brought here.

Charlotte:.....You don't know me.

She then walks away and leaves Y/n's office as she sighs and sat down on her chair. Charlotte have always act like this since Y/n became leader of the island and she worried for her. Disbite her being mean to everyone she's scared like everyone else.

(Sometime later)

We see Y/n taking a walk through the beach as she walk along the sand while staring off at the ocean. She can only hear the waves as she keeps walking along the beach.

She then stop and she remembered this spot. The spot where she woke up and how hee adventures started. Everything started from here. She continues to stare at the veiw when Meifon came up behind her and jumped her by wrapping her arms around her and pulled her for a hug.

Y/n: (surprised) Aaaahhhh Meifon you scared me!

Meifon: (giggle) Got you! So what are you doing?

Y/n: Just having a walk. In fact this was the spot when I woke up onto this island.

Meifon: Huh you don't say. How do you know?

Y/n: Follow me.

And so she follow her and sometimes later they arrived at a tree house that looked old but can hold as they climb up the tree and enter the tree house and sat down.

Meifon: (surprised) Wow you made this. Small but pretty impressive

Y/n: (smile) Thanks. When I first got here I thought i was alone so I build this and hoped that someone might come and rescue me.

Meifon: Smart. When I first come here I just wonder off with no idea what to do.

Y/n: Bet everyone acted like that.

Meifon: Yeah. Oh wait here!

She then climb back down and after a minute she came back up with some drinks and snacks. So they begin talking while drinking and eating some snacks as the two each tell their stories.

Y/n: So you use to own a pawn shop?

Meifon: (smile) Yep! It was my families pawn shop and it's been around for years. My uncle taught me about selling and other things. When I was old enough I've own the shop. Got a lot of money. It was fun until I was taking to here but I still use my skills to get what I want.

Y/n: Huh nice.

Meifon: (smile) Yep.

Y/n: (smile) So how did you get a truck?

Meifon: (smirk) I stole it.

Y/n: Guess that was a dumb question Huh?

Meifon: (giggle) So what's on your mind?

Y/n: Huh?

Meifon: I see your thinking about something. What's up?

Y/n: Well.....its about my leadership. Things are peaceful however things are not going well with one person.

Meifon: Charlotte is it?

Y/n: Yeah. She suspected me to be strong and be like her but I don't want that. We wanted to work together and live as peaceful as possible. It start to question that maybe I'm not good to be a leader.

Meifon: (smile) Of course you are. Your smart and strong, now everything is peaceful thanks to you. I mean Akira was fine but he- I mean she didn't do much and she step down and allow you as leader.

Y/n: True. Being a leader is a lot of responsibility and there is a lot of things to deal with.

Meifon: (smile) Good thing you have us right? We're here for you.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah. I just don't want to bother you or anyone. Plus I know how you are when it comes to leadership.

Meifon: (smirk) Guess you are right on that last part but we love you and wanted to help in anyway we can. You don't always have to do this by yourself, just let us help time to time okay?

Y/n: Yeah. Okay. Thanks Meifon.

Meifon: (smirk) No problem.

Y/n takes another drink while Meifon stare at Y/n and then came over and sat next to her and rest hee head onto Y/n's shoulder.

Meifon: (smirk) I may love money but I love you the most.

Y/n: (giggle) Guess I'm gold for you right?

Then Meifon sat on her lap facing towards Y/n as the two look at each other as the two smirk and Meifon says.

Meifon: (smirk) Yep.

Then the two lend in and they begin to kiss. The two made out for sometime as they let out some moans as Y/n hold the back of her head and pulled her closer as the two continue making out.

Sometime goes back and after a while the two stop to catch a breath. They look at each other and then Y/n gets a call. Meifon gets off of Y/n and she sees that Kasumi is calling her so she answered.

Y/n: Kasumi what's up?

Kasumi: (phone) My apologies for calling you this sudden but there is something you needed to see.

Y/n: What is it?

Kasumi: (phone) Well......we caught a soldier wondering through the forest outside of town.

Y/n: Right. I'll come over and see this myself.

Kasumi: (phone) Of course.

Meifon: Guess we have a guest?

Y/n: Yeah but not the good kind.

(Later)

We wee a group of girls gathered around inside of a building as Y/n pass on through and once she entered she sees Mirei, Manmori and Kasumi standing around a mask soldier tied up on a chair as Y/n walks up to them.

Y/n: Where is his weapons?

Mirei: At the corner. He was wondering around almost like he was looking for someone.

Y/n: Or someone. He looks like the same soldier that tried to kill me a while ago.

Mamori: You think he was trying to find you?

Kasumi: Perhaps. Look he's waking up.

The soldier wakes up with a groan and when he landed his eyes on Y/n he said in confusion.

???: Y/n? Is that you?

The girls looked confused and at first Y/n was also confused until he recognised his voice. She walked over and took off his mask. When she did that she jump back in surprise while she drop the mask and stare at a young man which Y/n ask.

Y/n: Shun? Shun is that you?

Kasumi, Mamori and Mirei: Shun?

Shun: Yeah that's me! It is you! Ha! It's been so long!

Y/n: (surprised) It is! Oh my god!

Mirei: You two know each other?

Y/n: Yeah! This is Shun! He's my bestfriend in high-school to college.

Mamori: (surprised) What a surprise! But what is he doing here?

Shun: Well if you untie me i can explain everything.

Y/n turn to Kasumi and node to her which she complay and untie him which he gets up and stretch his arms.

Shun: Man you girls sure now how to fight. Really I did not see that coming.

Y/n: So what are you doing here?

Shun: I was looking for you of course. When I found out you disappeared I search everywhere for you.

Kasumi: How?

Shun: I'm a master hacker. I hack into anything even in government facilities and bases without them knowing. I use that to hack into the government files and found out where you have been taking. I knew that it be impossible to get you out as a civilian so use my hacking skills to put myself into apart of a black ops soldier and be sent here. I was shocked I was given orders to kill you but my plan is to find you and get you off of this island.

Mamori: It must have been dangerous.

Shun: Yeah and it took me sometime but here I am.

Kasumi: My apologies for knocking you out.

Mamori: Same. We're sorry.

Shun: Nah I understand why. So what about you? What have you been doing all this time?

Y/n: Well......long story short I became this island's leader.

Shun:...............Huh?! HUUUHHH?? YOUR GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!

Y/n: (thought) Oh boy.....this is going to be a long afternoon.

To be continued.....................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 552 18
After the Frontier war against the IMC, the Militia has now finally won what thought to be a endless war and now the galaxy will live in peace. The M...
346K 13.4K 39
This is a reversed Harem! However, there will be only one ending for the character I end up choosing Y/n to be with! Y/n L/n is an ordinary girl who...
25.9K 240 22
(Y/N) fighter pilot with the United Nations Allied Forces (UNAF) was on simple patrol over the clear blue sea. After completing his daily patrol and...
132K 2.7K 74
A long time ago. In a Galaxy far far away. There was once a young jedi by the name of Y/n L/n as he was a padawan to his master named Master Zen Kon...