MISSING

By ipurpleyou192

Cases of disappearances are increasing day by day for the past years, and none of those cases are ever solved... More

1) Character Teasers
EP1 Welcome to Niross
EP2 What is Real and What is Not?
EP3 Get Out
EP4 Why Me?...
EP5_Portal to Reality
EP 6 An Oath to Protect
EP_7 Music Box
EP8_A Whรฎte Lie
EP_9 Fate "Who you're supposed to be"
EP_10 Symbol
EP_11 Lost Souls
EP_12 Obscured
EP_13 Well Played
EP14_ Lies

EP_15 Assasin

3.6K 150 1K
By ipurpleyou192

HoSeok: Y/N IS ACTUALLY AN ASSASIN!!!! EVEN WORSE THAN ME!!!! SHE FAKED HER GRIEVE AND HER TRUTH AND NATURE AND EVERYTHING TO BECOME AN AGENT TO HIDE!!! WHAT'S THE BEST PLACE TO HIDE FtOM THE GOVERNMENT OTHER THAN BEING THE GOVERNMENT!!!!!!

JiMin:....w.....what?....

HoSeok: KANG Y/N IS AN ASSASSIN!!!! A HEARTLESS ASSASSIN SINCE A VERY YOUNG AGE!!!!

JiMin:..........H-Huh?....

YoonGi: What....the hell is saying?.... Y/N....

Y/N:.....* The same face*....

YoonGi: Y/N?....

Y/N:.....

YoonGi: ....?....!??!!? Y/N WAIT!!!! NO!!!!!

HoSeok: !?

JiMin: !?

* BOOM*!!!! I Kick the door open, wasting no time in grabbing HoSeok by the collar, slamming him to the wall and shoving my gun inside his mouth.
YoonGi and JiMin are shocked and surprised by my speed and strength, and definitely my ations.
But the surprise and horror on HoSeok's face are the only things I'm focusing on.

JiMin: NO PLEASE!!!

YoonGi: Y/N!!!!!!

I am still with the same face, while HoSeok's eyes are shaking in horror with my gun in his mouth.

YoonGi: Y/N PUT DOWN THE GUN!!!!!!

JiMin: PLEASE STOP!!!!!

I talk, my expression still the same, My menacing tone taking over as my anger rises inside me.

Y/N: Why do you know all of that?

HoSeok: !?... * Terrified*

JiMin: ?....

YoonGi: ?.... What?....

Y/N: * Menacingly* why....do you know...all of that about me?....

HoSeok: I....gh.... * terrified *

YoonGi: So he wasn't....lying?....Y/N was it You who killed Saeran?.... * shocked*....

JiMin: .....???.... * terrified*

Y/N: so you're an assasin sent after me, huh? You have 3 seconds to give me a name.

HoSeok: * terrified *!!

Y/N: 3.

YoonGi: Y/N LOWER THE GUN!!!!!

Y/N: Get near me and I'll blow his brains off.

YoonGi: ?!

Y/N: 2.

JiMin: Y/N PLEASE!!!! * TEARING UP*!!!!

Y/N: 1. YOU chose it.

HoSeok: !!! * Terrified*

Y/N: You're right, HoSeok. I am a heartless assasin and I don't negotiate when I'm pissed off.

HoSeok:!!...

Y/N: You know more than you should. And I guess you know enough about me to know that I won't hold back.

YoonGi: Y/N NO!!!!! DON'T!!!!!

* BANG*!!!!!

I don't move, still having HoSeok at gun hold. But I just shift my eye pupils in the direction the shot came from in absolute anger.
It was JiMin who took the shoot in my direction. But he missed.
I keep glaring at him with just my pupils in his dorection. My face still filled with a murderous glare.
JiMin looks terrified after what he just did. He missed the shot after all.

YoonGi: Shit!!..WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!?!

JiMin: I-I am startling her! Qverting her attention!! M-Maybe-

I talk with a glare and a murderous voice, my gun still in HoSeok's mouth.

Y/N: Provoking me isn't in your advantage.

JiMin: P-Please don't!! Please stop!!!

Y/N: Let go of the gun in your hand if you don't want to regret it.

JiMin: PLEASE-

*BANG *!!!! I pull the gun out of HoSeok's mouth and I shoot, not giving him a chance to talk.
The shot passes through he long hair on his shoulders, landing perfectly in the centre of a concentric circle picture behind him.
His silent tears fall in shock and horror.
YoonGi is shocked too.

I look at YoonGi.

Y/N: True, That time in the past I was actually able to shoot much more better than you. But I failed on purpose and I chose to go against my inner intrusive thought of murdering you immediately to search you up first before killing you right then and there.

YoonGi: What?....

I turn my head to look at HoSeok.

Y/N: We're both assasins. But I don't need a riffle to aim like you do. I can fuck you up. Jung HoSeok, so GIVE.ME.A.NAME.

YoonGi:

JiMin: PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM!!! PLEASE-

I just side eye JiMin again, his tears are on his face. He's terrified of me.
I just ignore him, looking back at HoSeok with my Gun in his mouth again.

Y/N: A name and a location. Give me that and I'll spare you. Play dumb and you'll die.

He's scared and confused so he isn't saying anything.

Y/N: Okay, I can find others, there a lot of you filthy people after all, the world didn't stop on you.

YoonGi: ?!!

I heartlessly pull the trigger-

* HIT*!!!! *BANG *!!!!!

YoonGi quickly hits my arm with his elbow, making the gun fall from hand and in the process, getting out of HoSeok's mouth, falling to the floor and shooting at the wall.
Anger rises in me and I Yell in a growling voice.

Y/N: MIN YOONGI!!!!!!

My voice startles JiMin who takes a step back in fear.
But he then quickly runs to HoSeok.
I try to grab HoSeok again but YoonGi grabs my arm.

YoonGi: WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?! CALM DOWN-

*HIT *!!!!! I elbow him in the stomach hard, never taking my eyes off HoSeok for even a second.
I try getting HoSeok once more

Y/N: JUNG HOOSEEEOOOOOOK!!!!!!!

YoonGi: NO!!!!

* SWOOSH*!!!! TaeHyung suddenly comes in, holding both my arms from behind while my anger rises more and more inside me.

Y/N: LET GO!!!! LET FKING GO!!!!!!

HoSeok is terrified and confused to the extent that his legs aren't moving anymore. JiMin is the same right beside HoSeok.
Everyone is quickly in the room looking at me in confusion.

NamJoon: What the hell is happening?!

JungKook: HoSeok! What is-

JungKook pauses in confusion, looking at HoSeok's and JiMin's filled with fear faces.

SeokJin: What....is going-

Y/N: YOU FKING BASTAAAAAAARD!!!!!!

I keep yelling at HoSeok, I don't give a damn who is in the room or who is holding me down. But I WILL.KILL.HOSEOK.

TaeHyung: What is this strength?!

JungKook: YOU can't hold her down?!

TaeHyung: Something isn't right!!

Y/N: LET GO OF ME!!!! I'LL KILL HIM!!!!!! I'LL FKING MURDER YOU!!!!!!!!

JiMin: S-S-Stop... * terrified *....

Y/N: AAAAAAAAA!!!!!! LET GOOOOOO!!!!!!

I keep trying to pounce of HoSeok who's frozen in fear
YoonGi is shocked....confused....

TaeHyung: Y/N!!! You know you can't escape my strength anyway so calm down!!!!

Once he says that, anger builds more inside me.

Y/N: NO ONE IS COMPATIBLE WITH ME!!!!! NOT EVEN YOU, TAEHYUNG!!!!!

I step hard on his foot, and trust me when I say HARD.
He winces in pain, giving me a chance duck down with him still holding my arms, I duck to help myself jump backwards, landing with my feet on his shoulders and my hands on his head.
His surprise gives me a chance to push him in the back out of my way without hurting him.
He stumbles to the side, giving me an opening to get HoSeok.
Without looking, I grab the pipe JiMin left on the table. A heavy metal pipe.

Y/N: YOU FKING MURDERER!!!!!!

HoSeok: * Terrified, frozen *!!....

*GRAB * !!!! *THUD *!!!!! Right before I break HoSeok's skull open, YoonGi grabs me and forcefully falls backwards to the floor with his arms all around my upper body trying to restrain me.
I scream loudly, I scream in anger and frustration while everyone are either scared or confused.

YoonGi: Y/N!! STOP-

Y/N: NO!!!! LET GO!!!!! I'LL KILL HIM!!!!! I'LL FKING KILL HIM!!!!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!

JungKook: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?! JIMIN!!!!!

JiMin is with tears on his face....glued to HoSeok, both of them frozen in fear...

NamJoon: WHAT IS GOING ON!?

TaeHyung: ???

YoonGi: WHATEVER HE KNOWS WILL STAY BETWEEN US SO-

Y/N: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT HE KNOWS OR WHAT HE THINKS!!!!!

YoonGi: ?! Then what-

Y/N: * SCREAMING* WHERE IS MINJUN YOU SON OF A BTCH!!!!!!

Once I say that name, the fear on HoSeok's face turns into confusion.

NamJoon: MinJun??

Y/N: WERE YOU THE ONE WHO KILLED HIM!?!?!

HoSeok: K....Killed....who-

Y/N: YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILLED MY SAERAN AREN'T YOU!?!?! I'LL RIP YOU APAAAAAAAART!!!!!!!!

The confusion turns into shock on his face and on everyone's faces.

SeokJin: What?....

Y/N: I NEVER SAW THE KILLER'S FACE!!!!! IT'S YOU!!!! YOU KILLED MY LITTLE BROTHER!!!! AND I'LL MAKE YOU WISH FOR YOUR DEATH FOOOORR ITTTTT!!!!!!!

YoonGi is struggling to hold me down.

TaeHyung: Killed her brother?!

Y/N: IF YOU'RE SENT AFTER ME THEN IT HAS TO BE MINJUN WHO SENT YOU!!!!! HE SENT YOU TO KILL ME LIKE YOU ALL KILLED MY BROTHER!!!! BUT I'LL FKING MURDER YOU!!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!

JiMin: ?!....

YoonGi: Y/N!! - * Argh*!... stop!!!

Y/N: YOONGI I CAN GET OUT OF YOUR GRASP ON MY OWN BUT I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU!!!! LET GO!!!!

YoonGi: CALM DOWN!!! WE-

Y/N: WHERE IS MINJUN?!?!!!! WHERE ARE YOUR PEOPLE YOU FILTHY DISGUSTING BEINGS!!!!???? WHERE ARE YOU ALL!!!!!!

I keep screaming, glaring right into HoSeok's soul. Everyone is confused, YoonGi is struggling to hold me down with both of us sitting on the floor.

Y/N: I SPENT YEAR LOOKING FOR HIM!!!!! I BECAME AN AGENT JUST TO FIND HIM!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK IS MINJUN, HOSEOK?!!??!?!

SeokJin: * Terrified *

TaeHyung: Who is MinJun?!

Y/N: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHERE YOUR LEADER IS I'LL MAKE YOU DIE EVERY SINGLE MINUTE WITH THE MOST GORY SCENARIO THAT YOU WILL NEVER EVEN THINK OF!!!!!! WHERE ARE MY BROTHER'S KILLERS?!?!? WHY DID YOU KILL HIM!??!?!

NamJoon: YoonGi can't hold her down!

JungKook: Even TaeHyung couldn't!!

Y/N: LET GO!!!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!! HOSEOK!!!!!! I'LL KILL EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO TOOK SAERAN FROM ME!!!!!! I'LL DECAPITATE YOU ALL LIKE YOU DECAPITATED HIM IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!!!!!!! I'LL FKING MURDER ALL OF YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!

* HIT*!!!!!.... I am....suddenly....hit really hard on the back of my neck...
No...no no no please....I'm losing concious....

Y/N: N....No....I'll ki....kill you....I must k....kill.... you....

I couldn't fight it....and I lost concious in YoonGi's hands, falling back to his chest like a lifeless body. He keeps me in his arms and looks up at HoSeok who looks shocked and terrified...
JiMin who is grabbing HoSeok's arm with tears on his face, SeokJin is equally terrified.
While NamJoon, TaeHyung and JungKook are equally shocked and confused.

TaeHyung: How did she escape MY strength?...I'm a niross....This shouldn't happen....

NamJoon: she was definitely....provided with strength...

SeokJin: what do you mean provided??

JungKook: What the hell happened?! Why does she want to kill you!? What was she talking about?!

HoSeok tries to talk...but he just quickly decided grabbing JiMin's hand and almost grabbing SeokJin's too.

YoonGi: HOSEOK.

HoSeok stops dead in his tracks, YoonGi talks clamly in menacing tone.

YoonGi: Leave this place, and trust me it WON'T be in your advantage. Right choices should be your aim at the moment.

HoSeok: YOU HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ME-

YoonGi: JUNGKOOK.

JungKook: !?

YoonGi: If that guy leaves this building, you'll be held responsible for it.

JungKook: ??

JungKook turns to HoSeok with furrowed eyebrows.

JiMin: J....Just please....let us leave...please.... * tears falling*...

SeokJin: what....is going...on?....

JiMin: The three of us will leave and just-

NamJoon: No one is leaving. Stay with JungKook for now.

JiMin: YOU DIDN'T HEAR WHAT-

YoonGi: STAY WITH JUNGKOOK.

HoSeok: DIDN'T YOU SEE THE BEAST SHE IS?!?!

YoonGi: If it turns out that you really killed her brother and came after her to kill her too, then-

NamJoon: ENOUGH. HoSeok, JiMin, stay with JungKook.

JiMin: B-....But.... * terrified *

NamJoon: Hide them.

JungKook: ?

NamJoon: Hide them well because she WILL find him again once she regains concious.

TaeHyung: * Angry* Why do we hide him when he tried to hurt her?

TaeHyung glares at HoSeok, his eyes rolling back.

TaeHyung: Why would I spare you?

HoSeok: * terrified *

JiMin: JUST PLEASE LET US OUT-

NamJoon: FOR GOD'S SAKE NO ONE IS GETTING OUT!!!! JUNGKOOK HIDE THEM.

JungKook: Come with me.

HoSeok: * staring at Y/N*

YoonGi: ....

SeokJin leaves with JiMin and HoSeok, all with JungKook.

NamJoon:....

TaeHyung: Is she okay?

YoonGi:....

TaeHyung:...? What?

YoonGi: Nothing...

NamJoon: Did you know anything?

YoonGi: I don't think I know anymore...but What just happened explained a lot of the questions I had since years ago...

NamJoon: ?...

YoonGi carries the lifeless body and walks outside...

.
.
.
.

My eyes jolt open quickly.
I try to move but my hand isn't.
I realise I'm lying on a bed and one of my wrists is handcuffed to the bed itself.
I keep laying down with anger still on my face.
Curling my lips down. Positioned to look up at the ceiling.
I shift my eye pupils beside me because I sense a presence, but I don't move.

YoonGi: You're up?

I don't answer him, I just keep glaring at him.

YoonGi: I had to...I'm sorry. But you'll hurt yourself, so I had to handcuff you.

I talk coldly.

Y/N: Unlock it.

YoonGi: I can't do that, you need to calm down-

Y/N: where is HoSeok?

I keep talking coldly in a menacing yet calm tone.

YoonGi: I need you to calm down-

Y/N: I asked you a question.

YoonGi: He...

I sit up slowly, turning my head to look at YoonGi beside me with the same face.

Y/N: If I find out that he left this building, Everyone will get really really sad, YoonGi.

YoonGi: Y/N Please calm down-

Y/N: Liar.

YoonGi: ?

Y/N: A liar just like everyone else.

YoonGi: Me?

Y/N: Protecting my brother's killer from me, helping him escape and then handcuffing ME to the bed. L-I-A-R.

My lips are curled down, my eyes are red in anger.

YoonGi: No Y/N I'm not. I told you I'll be on your side no matter what the truth is. I just need you to-

Y/N: If you're on my side then uncuff me and let me kill him.

YoonGi: Letting you do that means that I'm NOT on your side.

I look straight ahead at nothing.

Y/N: I'll kill him.

YoonGi: Y/N-

Y/N: * Ignoring YoonGi * I'll rip him apart.

YoonGi: You're already handcuffed to the bed, Y/N. You can't move, so please just-

Y/N: But I'm not handcuffed, YoonGi.

YoonGi: ?

He looks at my wrist confused, seeing me handcuffed.

YoonGi: You're handcuffed, I handcuffed you.

Y/N: No. YoonGi.

I turn my head to look at him, slowly.

Y/N: I am LETTING you handcuff me.

YoonGi: ??

* BREAK*!!!! I pull my right arm that's handcuffed really violently, breaking the side of the bed as the other end of the handcuffs that's handcuffed to the bed breaks, freeing me from the bed.
This dislocated my shoulder, but I'm not showing any other expression than anger and bloodthrist.

He looks at me in shock. Trying to grab my arm again but I quickly get off the bed.

YoonGi: Y/N STOP!!!!

I try to head for the door but he stands in front of me, trying to block me.

YoonGi: I know you're angry but control your anger!! You're the one who said we always need to listen before-

Y/N: I told you before, didn't I?

YoonGi: ?

Y/N: I WON'T listen if it's related to the people who took everything from me. Get out of my way. I don't want to hurt you.

YoonGi: Y/N just-

Y/N: If you don't move, I'll consider you one of them as well since you're preventing me from killing him.

YoonGi: I'm preventing you from becoming what you're fighting as an agent!!

Y/N: YoonGi. I became an agent to Find those people to begin with. So move, I really don't want to hurt you.

YoonGi: * angry* I won't move.

Y/N: Then stay WHERE YOU ARE!!!!!

I throw a chair at him. He evades it but he didn't see my hand coming.
I grab his collar, throwing him to the other side of the room, making sure I throw him on bed, I don't want to hurt him...
I only want HOSEOK dead.

YoonGi: NO!!!!! Y///N!!!!!!

I run outside, closing the door on YoonGi in there, and pushing a heavy cupboard that was right beside the door, till it blocks it.

YoonGi: Y/N STOP!!!! LET ME OUT!!!!!

Y/N: I spent years trying to find a trace that can lead me to the people that ruined my whole life AND took my baby brother from me. I WON'T lose this chance.

YoonGi: I'll help you!! I'm on your side!!! Y/N don't-

Y/N: I just want you out of the way. I don't want you to see this image of me...I didn't want you of all people to know who I am...So stay in here...YoonGi...

YoonGi: LET ME OUT!!! DON'T DO SOMETHING STUPID!!!!

Y/N:.... YOU stopped me from doing a lot of stupid things before without even trying... The only time I ever felt safe was with YOU...YoonGi...

YoonGi: That's why you need to stop!!! Let me out-

Y/N: You don't understand...no one understands...stay out of it because I am NOT sparing anyone who stands in my way in getting my revenge.

YoonGi: Y/N JUST LOOK AROUND YOU!!!! YOU'LL LOSE YOURSELF HERE AND NOW?!

Y/N: I won't call it losing myself. I only continued living after his death JUST to RIP APART every single person who hurt me and killed him. The least I can do to him is let him rest in peace. So No, Niross means No shit to me at the moment. I only care about HoSeok's vocal chords extracted in my hands after I cut open his neck like he did to my little brother.

YoonGi: WHO SAID HOSEOK DID ANYTHING? YOU DON'T-

Y/N: As long as he's related to MinJun, and as long as he's sent after ME, then he is Saeran's killer.

YoonGi: OPEN THE DOOR!!!

Y/N: No...I don't want you to see this me...

YoonGi: YYYY///NNN!!!!!

He keeps banging on the door but I ignore him, Scanning the whole corridor.
I pick up a metallic object from the corridor
And I start mercilessly kicking all the doors open.
The door that doesn't open I waste no time in swinging at it immediately, breaking it down from its hinges.
Hearing YoonGi screaming at me as he's trying to get out but I'm still ignoring him.
All what's in me is anger and revenge seeking. All what's on my head is I'll FUCK.UP. Anyone who hurt you....Saeran...
And anyone who took everything from me, not just my brother....
I'll make that murderer tell me about the other's whereabouts before I cut his throat open so I can finish them all off once I'm out of here.

Anger rises inside me more and more

As I keep kicking the doors and breaking them down with the metallic object with an expressionless face.

*BOOM *!!!!! * CRASH *!!!!!

JiMin: What is going on outside?!!

JungKook: Just stay in here.

HoSeok: I TOLD YOU TO LET ME LEAVE-

TaeHyung: * Growling* You're not leaving.

SeokJin: HoSeok what did you do!? No way she's that angry jut because she figured out you're an assasin!!

JungKook: What!? He's what!?

JiMin gets in front of HoSeok quickly to shield him from the others.

JiMin: Please just enough!!! * tears falling*

JungKook: ?

JiMin: Let him be!! Let us be!!

HoSeok: JiMin stop-

SeokJin: Why do you all want to hurt him?... * scared*

TaeHyung: He killed her brother. * angry*

HoSeok: I DIDN'T KILL ANYONE-

*CRASH * !!!!!

NamJoon: Where the hell is YoonGi?!! Why is she walking around destroying things!?!

HoSeok : Once she gets here she'll kill me and she won't listen!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE KIND OF PERSON SHE IS!!!!

JiMin: HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?! WHY DO YOU THINK YOU KNOW?!?!

HoSeok: ?!

JiMin: I KEPT TELLING YOU NOT TO LET YOUR INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS WIN!!!! YOU BELIEVED SOMETHING THAT YOU HEARD FROM SOMEBODY WHO'S THREATENING YOU WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE FALSE AND NOW SHE THINKS IT'S YOU WHO KILLED HER BROTHER!!!! THE CARD IS REVERSED BECAUSE YOU NEVER LISTENED TO ME!!!!!! ARE YOU HAPPY!??!?! * tears falling*....

HoSeok:.....

SeokJin: what?... Wait...Just a second... You chose to beome an assasin again?... * betrayed*...

* CRASH*!!!!!

JiMin: Why did you do that?... * tears falling*... what you did just reversed the whole thing...

JungKook:...

NamJoon: That message you all talked about. That was the reverse card plan...

SeokJin: what?...

NamJoon: I don't care anymore....watching me or not I don't care anymore...Eun still died...and you're all being played with so to hell with it, I won't stay silent anymore.* firm*

TaeHyung: ?

NamJoon: The message you got on your phone was a trap the whole time. I didn't understand what it was for till you just mentioned it now. So you're threatened to kill her. Those messages definitely kept pointing out things to make you suspect her according to whatever that guy told yo-

*CRASH *!!!!!

Y/N: WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!

JiMin: !! She's near!!

NamJoon: It was filling you up so you can finally explode and through all of that, YOU weren't the target!

HoSeok: what!?

TaeHyung: Y/N.... * shocked*....

SeokJin: Huh??

TaeHyung: Y/N is the target!!! They want her either dead or a slave!!

JungKook: ?!

JiMin: You...mean....the state she's in now-

NamJoon: Everything was planned very slowly to take her!! The unexplainable strength she had earlier wasn't just her own strength! That was Niross aiding her!! It's all to make her lose trust not just in HoSeok, but in all of us because we definitely won't let her kill you!

HoSeok: ???

TaeHyung: And why the hell am I not going to let her kill him? * Angry*

JiMin: !!

SeokJin: Please, TaeHyung!

TaeHyung: SHUT UP. He hurt her. The one hurting should take revenge.

HoSeok: I DIDN'T KILL-

* CRASH*!!!!!

NamJoon: She said MinJun. You-

HoSeok: I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THAT IS!!!! It is the name of the man that talked to me and wanted me to kill her but I DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS!!!!

NamJoon: And I believe you.

JungKook: For what reason? * raising an eyebrow*

NamJoon: Not now, but it's true, HoSeok doesn't know who MinJun is.

JungKook: * Angry* Kim NamJoon, I am fed up with you never justifying when you're the most suspicious. So-

SeokJin: Just think about it!! If HoSeok is related to that man then why did that man threaten him!?

JiMin: Exactly!!

HoSeok: He just threatened me to kill Y/N and YoonGi! I know nothing!

TaeHyung: * Scoff* and what did he threaten you with?

JungKook: ?....* in his head* TaeHyung is acting really heartless lately...normal him would've tried his best to fix the situation...

SeokJin: I don't know what he threatened HoSeok with but-

HoSeok: He threatened to kill you and JiMin!! I had no choice-

*CRASH *!!!!!!

JiMin: Please stop her!!! Please at least let us leave till you do something about her-

NamJoon: I don't know where is YoonGi!!

JungKook: I'm positive she didn't hurt hurt him. She won't do that. Even when she was trying to get HoSeok through us earlier she didn't hurt any of us, she is only aiming at you.

HoSeok:.....

NamJoon: Someone find YoonGi. The others I'll need you to come down with me. HoSeok, JiMin and SeokJin, you'll stay in here and lock the door till we call for you.

JiMin: Are you sure??

HoSeok: JUST LET ME LEAVE-

NamJoon: I SAID NO!! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT'S ALL A TRAP?!

TaeHyung: They want Y/N to turn into a niross. They want her to be like me. * stressed*

JungKook: *in his head* sometimes he's heartless and aggressive...the very next moment he's worried and stressed... TaeHyung...I won't let you lose to whatever is eating your brain away slowly...

NamJoon: Qnd they want her Dead if they won't be able to use her!

*CRASH *!!!!!

NamJoon: Can you 3 just please stay here!?? She'll find you if you leave anyway!! We're in nowhere! She'll see you through the window!

HoSeok: * Stressed*

NamJoon: JungKook! TaeHyung! Let's-

SeokJin: NamJoon I'm going with you. * firm*

JiMin: SEOKJIN!

SeokJin: She won't hurt me!! Maybe I can do something!!

JiMin: SEOKJIN JUST-

SeokJin: JiMin trust me! Just stay with HoSeok!

*CRASH *!!!!!

HoSeok: Damn it... * stressed*

NamJoon: Move!

The 4 of them walk downstairs, leaving HoSeok and JiMin up there.

HoSeok: And you wanted me trust that beast?!

JiMin: * angry* She wouldn't have become a beast now if you trusted her and told the full truth from the start.

HoSeok:.... * angry* And you think she won't find us here??

JiMin: This room is with a metallic door she won't be able to break it down even if she tries. And either way, the closet is with an aesthetically hidden door so maybe she won't see the door. Let's-

*BANG *!!!!!

JiMin: ?!!

HoSeok: ?! She's banging on the door!...

JiMin: Shhhhh!!...

.
.

Y/N: I don't have a gun to shoot the lock. I'll be back again.

I walk downstairs to the ground floor. I see 3 of them, only TaeHyung, SeokJin, and NamJoon. I ask with a cold tone and a cold expression.

Y/N: Where is HoSeok?

SeokJin: Y/N-

Y/N: Where is HoSeok?

TaeHyung: Hey. * firm* control yourself-

Y/N: Where is HoSeok?

NamJoon: He left.

I stay calm, staring back at him.

NamJoon: HoSeok and JiMin just left this place. And JungKook went after them to get them back.

Y/N: I'm not that dumb. The room temperature is stable exactly like how it was before earlier so no neither a door nor a window to the outside was opened any soon. He's still in this building.

NamJoon: * in his head* Too smart and observant! She is right...if me, her and YoonGi worked together from the start then none of this would've been happening now!!

Y/N: I'll ask one last time, WHERE.IS.THAT.MURDERER?

SeokJin walks in front of me silently. NamJoon and TaeHyung panic but I'm still calm with a cold expression.

SeokJin: You....won't hurt me, right?...

Y/N: Why would I hurt you?

SeokJin: Because you're scary...

Y/N: Maybe.

SeokJin: I just...I-

Y/N: I won't hurt you. I don't want anything from any of you so I don't see why you're all that wary and scared of me.

SeokJin: You're cold...very cold suddenly... even though you were just telling me that we're friends and we're all here together.

Y/N: True. But not with my brother's killer. Where is he, SeokJin?

SeokJin: He left...so please Just sit down and-

I ignore his soft words and I look at NamJoon and TaeHyung who look like they're focusing hard, which means he is still here, he never left.
And SeokJin's presence confirms that too.

But they're not looking around themeselves which means that HoSeok isn't on this floor. Which also means...

I look up, still with no expression on my face.
It is the metallic door I couldn't open earlier.

NamJoon: DAMN IT!!! SHE CAUGHT ON!!!

SeokJin:!!

TaeHyung: Y/N!

I turn very quickly to run upstairs again but-

*THUD *!!!! I bump into someone's chest and that someone holds me still quickly with his arms around my body. It's YoonGi.

Y

oonGi: Enough!! We'll do it together and I'll help you! But calm down! Think straight!!

I don't move but I'm still with a cold expression with my face pressed to his chest.

Y/N: How are you out-

I see JungKook behind him.
So JungKook wasn't present earlier because he went to find YoonGi?

NamJoon: * Whispering * YoonGi! Good! He's the only one who'll be able to stop her!

SeokJin: * Whispering * But....I don't think it's working....

NamJoon: ??

Y/N:....

YoonGi: Y/N.

He holds both my arms and he looks me in the eyes.

YoonGi: Let's have a talk, alone. Yeah? Tell me everything and-

I'm ignoring him, looking up.

TaeHyung: She's focusing on upstairs.

JungKook: * Stressed*

YoonGi: Y/N Look at me.

I'm still looking up, thinking how I'll pass through YoonGi qnd JungKook and how to get a gun to break the lock and open the door.

YoonGi: Y/N focus! He had countless chances to kill you but he didn't! You're the one who said that! You're the one who convinced me that he's in trouble and we should give him a chance!

I finally look in YoonGi's eyes after finally knowing what I need to do. And I just say one thing.

Y/N: People lie. He lied perfectly.

SeokJin: he didn't lie!!! I can tell you everything about him and all you need to know but-

Y/N : All I needed to know is he's involved in my brother's death.

NamJoon: WAIT-

I put my hands on YoonGi's shoulders to help myself jump backwards away from his grasp, the whole time I'm looking upstairs.
I jump away.

YoonGi: NO!!

JungKook: Damn it!!

I try to run upstairs but JungKook faces me.
I choose to go in between his legs, snatching one of the guns from his belt.

JungKook: !!!!

NamJoon: STOP!

TaeHyung tries to get me before I go upstairs but I am already on the stairs.
I reach the door and *BANG *!!!! I shoot the lock. * CRASH *!!!! Kicking the door open. I find JiMin inside, standing in the middle of the room, surprised by my entry. I talk calmly.

Y/N: Where is he?

JiMin: I don't know!

Y/N: JiMin you're the worst at lying. Where did he go?

JiMin: I told you I don't know!! Y/N please he really has no hand in whatever happened to Saeran!!

Y/N: It's me who decides that.

I scan the room with my eyes very quickly without moving an inch. They all make it to the room.

YoonGi: Y/N!! It's okay just-

I look outside the window.

NamJoon: HEY!!!! He really has no hamd in anything!!! He's involved in it just like you!!! Don't-

Y/N: He's outside.

I pick up a chair quickly and I throw it with all the force I have at the window.

JiMin: NO!!!!

I jump out the window immediately, using the pipes to reach down there as I see him in the distance.

I immediately point the gun at him.

Y/N: STAND STILL OR I WILL BLOW UP YOUR BRAIN!!!!!!

He stops and he turns around, shocked to see me already there. I walk to him slowly, he raises his hand ups.

HoSeok: You're doing a mistake.

Y/N: The only mistake here is me actually trusting you when all what you were thinking of is "how to kill her like I killed her brother".

HoSeok: I didn't kill Saeran!!!! I never met you before that man-

Y/N: You talk too much.

I almost pull the trigger but- * BANG*!!!!! a Bullet is fired at the gun in my hand, startling me, making me drop the gun immediately.
I look behind me to find it was YoonGi who shot that.
They're slower than me so they won't be able to reach me on time that's why he decided to shoot the gun in my hand.

HoSeok tries to escape again but anger rises inside me. I pull out the dagger from my boot.

Y/N: NO YOU WON'T ESCAPE FROM ME AGAIN!!!!! MINJUN'S DOG!!!!!!

I try to swing at his throat but- * BOOM*!!!!!! * THUD*!!!!!
The pressure increases all around only me suddenly and I fall to the floor in pain, unable to even raise my head up.

TaeHyung: I got her!

NamJoon: nice!

Y/N: TAAAAAEEEHYYYYYUNG!!!!!

HoSeok:...?

I yell TaeHyung's name in anger but tears are in my eyes...which makes HoSeok stop before he runs off again...
Your killer is right in front of me...Saeran...and I still can't get your revenge...

Y/N: LET GO OF ME!!!!!!!

YoonGi: Don't hurt her!!!

TaeHyung: Of course I'm not hurting her.

JungKook: What-

Y/N: LET GO!!!!! PLEASE JUST LET GO!!!!!!!

JiMin and SeokJin run beside HoSeok, trying to pull him away from me while he keeps looking at me is confusion and surprise.

JiMin: HoSeok move!!!

SeokJin: HURRY!

Y/N: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'm trying to get up but I can't. I'm trying to move but it's too hard!! I'm watching him getting away in front of me and I can't do anything!!! I can't...do....anything...
I....failed?...
After all these years of searching...
....
Anger rises inside me....I ball my fists hard till my nails dig into my palm.
Gritting my teeth, He WON'T escape me.

TaeHyung: ?!?!

YoonGi: Y/N-

TaeHyung: WAIT!!! DON'T GET NEAR HER!! ARGH!!!

YoonGi: ?! What is-....???

JungKook: TaeHyung are you okay??

TaeHyung: she is opposing my pressure!! Something is wrong!!

NamJoon: Shit!! No!!!

HoSeok: !?

JiMin: what??

SeokJin: What is happening?!

I force myself up, I am not feeling TaeHyung's pressure anymore.
I'm not seeing clearly for some reason anymore either.
I look ahead, they're all still behind me. But all I'm seeing is a dense fog with black ashes falling all around me.

TaeHyung: Why....isn't my pressure affecting her?

NamJoon: damn it...DAMN IT!!! SHE-

I turn around to face them. Black veins covering my face. My eyes rolled back. Gritting my teeth together in anger.

JiMin: Niross?.... Why is she a niross?!?!

TaeHyung: No...no no no NO!!!

YoonGi: ?!?!

SeokJin: she wasn't Y/N?!?!

NamJoon: That IS Y/N!!! Niross took the chance!!! THAT'S WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SAY THE WHOLE TIME!!! NO ONE SHOULD'VE LEFT THAT BUILDING!!!!! THE TARGET IS HER!!! NOT HOSEOK!!!!

HoSeok: ?!?

Y/N: * GROWLING*.... HOSEEEEOOOOOOK!!!!!!!

HoSeok: TOO FAST!!!

*THUD *!!!!! I run toward him quickly, grabbing his collar and throwing him to the side away from the rest of them so I can have him for myself.
YoonGi tries to stop me but I'm only seeing HoSeok.
He tries to get up again but I'm on top of him.

HoSeok: STOP!!! * Terrified *

Y/N: I'LL KILL YOU LIKE YOU KILLED HIM!!!!! * GROWLING*!!!!!

NamJoon: !??! * looking to the side*

2 Nirosses are grinning, standing far away. The only one noticing them is NamJoon.
NamJoon gets angry.

JungKook: Y/N!!! STOP!!!!

Y/N: DIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!

I keep trying to bite his face off, holding both his hands down but he's struggling against me.

HoSeok: STOP!!!! Y/N STOP!!!!

Y/N: * GROOOOWWWLLLIIIING!*!!!!!!

NamJoon: FUCK.YOU. I don't care anymore.

JiMin: ?? Who are you talking to-

NamJoon: HOLD HER DOWN!!!!

* THUD*!!!! My body collides suddenly with someone else's body as we both roll away from on top of HoSeok.

It's TaeHyung in his niross form.

TaeHyung: STOP.

Y/N: HOOOOOSEEEEOOOOK!!!!!!

TaeHyung: Y/N DON'T LET THEM!!!

Y/N: JUNG HOOOOSEEEEOOOOK!!!!!

JiMin: She's not acknowledging the existence of any of us!! She's only seeing HoSeok!!

YoonGi Finally sees the two niross men at the distance. He gets angry, yelling at them.

YoonGi: LET HER GO!!!!! DON'T TURN HER!!!!!

He tries to attack them but-

NamJoon: ATTACKING THEM WON'T STOP HER!!! JUST HOLD HER DOWN!!!!!

TaeHyung: I'm trying but- ARGH!! Too strong!!!

Y/N: * GROWLING!*!!!!!!

I bite TaeHyung's arm aggressively.

He screams in pain.

TaeHyung: AAAAAARGH!!!!....

JungKook: ?!!!

He lets go of me in the pocess and I almost pounce on HoSeok again but JungKook elbows my back violently, making me fall to the floor with a knee of his in the centre of my back and his garbbing mine and pinning them to the ground.
I scream in anger, not removing my eyes off HoSeok.

Y/N: AAAAAAAA!!! * GROWLING*

I force my body to roll, making JungKook fall from on top of me.

JungKook: DAMN IT! NO!!!

But almost before I pounce on HoSeok, YoonGi grabs both my arms, pulling me backwards, struggling against my strength.

YoonGi: Y/N PLEASE STOP!!!! I can't- ARGH!... Too strong!...

I almost got out of his grasp but- * THUD*!!!! SeokJin throws himself at me, hugging my wasit and using his whole body force to push me backwards into YoonGi's chest, trying to hold me down with YoonGi.

HoSeok: SEOKJIN NO!!!!

JiMin: SEOKJIN-

SeokJin: JUST GET OUT OF HER SIGHT!!

Y/N: LET GOOOOOO!!!!!

*BITE *!!! *SPLASH *!! I bite SeokJin's shoulder violently, by this point, my teeth are as sharp as knives so they immediately dig into his shoulders, making him scream in pain.

TaeHyung: NO!!

JiMin: SEOKJIN!!!!!

SeokJin: I'M FINE!!! DON'T HURT HER!!!!

HoSeok: !!!

JungKook: HOW DO WE STOP HER?!?!?!

The whole time, NamJoon is standing, balling only his right hand into a fist, glarong at Y/N.

YoonGi: ENOUGH!!!! Y/N!!!!

JungKook: HOSEOK!!! GET INSIDE!!! GET OUT OF HER SIGHT!!!!

Y/N: IF IT HAPPENS I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!!!!! I'LL RIP HIM APART!!!! I'LL RIP YOU ALL APAAAAART!!!!!!

NamJoon suddenly stands in front of me.
He tries reaching to my face but I try biting his hand.

HoSeok: NamJoon! What are you doing?!

Y/N: DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!!!

NamJoon doesn't listen, and he grabs the top of my head with one hand to hold my head in place so I don't bite him.

YoonGi: NAMJOON MOVE!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY!?!?

NamJoon looks to the side at the two niross men that are grinning.

NamJoon: You won't take her. I won't let you take anyone anymore.

Niross man: ?! WHAT ARE YOU-

* SLAP*!!!!!

JungKook: ?!

TaeHyung:!!!!

YoonGi: ?!!

JiMin: Huh???

SeokJin: ??

HoSeok: !!!!

Y/N:. . . . . .?

NamJoon slapped me with all the strength he has. I stay still, not moving not talking, but shocked and surprised.
I slowly turn my head to look at him... slowly my veins retreating but my eyes are still rolled back. Shock all over my face...
He has a strong firm yet calm stare.

NamJoon: Kim MinJun.

My focus shifts to him immediately.

NamJoon: HoSeok has nothing to do with the man you want, and I can prove it to you. BUT DON'T Let those win and take you.

He forces my head in the direction of the two niross men who are burning in anger .

NamJoon: They are feeding on anger and pain. Don't get weak enough by those emotions to let them control you.

He lets go of my head And I look back at him. Shock and surprise all over my face which started going back to normal...
I look around me...
I notice TaeHyung's bitten arm and SeokJin's bitten shoulder and fear washes all over me...
I did that?... ME?...

SeokJin and YoonGi let go of me and I stand there still...
I look bsck at the niross things and they're both gone...

I stand still... scared...confused...angry...unsure....

What snaps me out of it is SeokJin's smile and his-

SeokJin: It's okay... * smiling*

Y/N: ?...

YoonGi's hand is on my head, he speaks firmly.

YoonGi: Calm.down.Y/N.

Y/N:......

My eyes find HoSeok. And immediately my confused stare turned into a glare filled with hatred.

NamJoon: Come with me.

I talk angrily without taking my eyes off HoSeok.

Y/N: *Angry * Why?

NamJoon: It's YOU who want the information I have.

He walks inside the building.
I glare st HoSeok one more time before silently following NamJoon.

HoSeok: That's it, I'm leaving, JiMin, SeokJin, let's-

SeokJin follows Y/N and NamJoon.

JiMin: SEOKJIN!!!!

HoSeok: I SAID WE'RE LEAVING!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?!?

SeokJin turns to look at them both firmly.

SeokJin: She just turned into a niross in front of us. NamJoon just confirmed it was a trap the whole time to take her. And you want to fall into the trap and get separated? * firm*

HoSeok: SHE JUST TRIED TO HURT ALL OF US!!!!

SeokJin: Because YOU tried to hurt her in front of all of us hours before. * firm*

HoSeok: ?!... You're-

SeokJin: If you just told her the truth from the start like I told you to...she was really ready to help instead of this misunderstanding. I'm staying, if you both want to leave without me then do it. Even though I don't want you both to...

He walks inside, leaving everyone else outside.
YoonGi follows immediately.

.
.

Y/N: What are you doing? * annoyed *

NamJoon: * Ignoring*

He's setting up the computer and he's ignoring me which gets on my nerves. I ask again, more angrily.

Y/N: I asked you what are you doing?

NamJoon finally looks at me after he connects his phone to the computer, motioning for me to sit down.
I raise an eyebrow but I sit down in front of the computer.

NamJoon: I am a reporter that mostly does the job of the government when they choose not to do it. Not everything I find gets published because if I publish everything, this country will fall into a civil war due to the disgusting information I have.

I look up at him, waiting for him to continue. But he motions for me to look at the computer screen.

NamJoon: I connected my phone to the computer because my work is saved on various places just in case so I have a copy on my phone. I'll show you some of the disgusting information I got.

He scrolls through his phone and opens a document on the computer.
After I was laid back with crossed arms, I jolt forward with my face near the computer with wide eyes and an open mouth.

NamJoon: Is that who you're looking for? Kim MinJun?

I look at him immediately, still in shock.

NamJoon: Take a look through the file.

I grab the mouse immediately and I scroll, my eyes going wider and wider with each scroll.
By that time, everyone was already inside too but I didn't care who's present. I am only focusing on the computer screen with wide eyes...

Y/N: All of them...all of them are here....* shocked*... I don't know some of these men but all who I know are here!...

YoonGi: What men?? Who are those?!

NamJoon: You don't know the new ones but you definitely know the old ones.

I look at NamJoon immediately.

NamJoon: I spent years searching to get what I can get about this filthy organization. This file contains the names and information about each member that I was able to gather.

Y/N: How the hell did you do that??... * shocked*

NamJoon: That is not what we should talk about now. The main question is did you see HoSeok in there?

Y/N: ?..... you...mean....

NamJoon: I guess you're a victim to them, just like HoSeok. HoSeok isn't one of his men, Agent Y/N.

Y/N:........

My eyes are still wide...looking down at my knees in shock...

NamJoon: I guess you're right, if we met sooner, I think we would've been able to take care of a lot of dirty things together.

Y/N:......

YoonGi: What are you talking about?! Who are these people, NamJoon?!!

NamJoon: I think HoSeok and Y/N are the ones who should tell.

HoSeok: But....the Kim MinJun that told me to kill you and YoonGi....his face isn't in this database... * confused*

Y/N: ???

My head snaps at HoSeok in confusion.

YoonGi: Me too??

HoSeok: He isn't there!... I....don't know....

I put my head in my hands in despair and shame...
I couldn't get this information myself...
I couldn't find them...
The only trace I had was HoSeok but he just drops that bomb...
Not only that...but I almost killed a victim just like me...
I keep holding my head in despair....

I thought it's now or never...I didn't care about anyone or anything or Niross or whatever...because I only lived for your revenge....Saeran....

That's why I didn't care and I just revealed myself and true skills and tried to kill a victim...

No one in here will trust me anymore....

And I just....Lost....YoonGi....of all people as well....

It's not safe here anymore.
I need to escape.
I move only my eye pupils looking around without moving my body to find a gap.

That window frame looks week. If I shoot at it, it will startle all of them, but JungKook is at the door so I have to make a run for it upstairs.
Using the third floor windows is better, it will help me immediately-

?????.....

Someone is hugging me suddenly...that is SeokJin...

SeokJin: A hug solves everything...but...I don't know....if it will work with you at the moment... since it looks really bad...

Y/N: ??....

SeokJin: But it's okay!... You told me we shouldn't let traps get to us... so will you not let it get to you?....

Y/N:.... Aren't you scared of me?... why are you this close?...

SeokJin: Saeran wasn't scared of you. * smiling* so why would I be??

Y/N:.... Saeran didn't know... No one knew....

NamJoon: Definitely no one knew. Probably he got killed once he knew.

Y/N:....

SeokJin pulls back away from me, stil smiling softly...
YoonGi puts his hand on my shoulder and I look up to see who it is.
Then I look away quickly in guilt and shame...

*Hit *!! He hits me aggressively on the back of my head.

Y/N: ow!!

YoonGi: This teaches you not to lie to me and not to look away when I'm talking.

Y/N: You didn't talk!

YoonGi: I was talking in my head.

NamJoon: * Facepalm*....

YoonGi: I don't understand anything yet. But it's not like you'll go anywhere because I know your crazy head.

Y/N:.... I'm sorry....

YoonGi: Unaccepted.

Y/N:. ...

I get up and I walk over to HoSeok, still looking at my feet...
JiMin tries shielding HoSeok from me but HoSeok pushes him away anyway...
Both of them scared of me, trying to protect each other...
I don't do anything or say anything though...
But everyone is stressing.

JungKook: Hey! Don't do stupidity!

NamJoon: You confirmed yourself he's not one of them!!

SeokJin: agent Y/N please!!

YoonGi: IDIOT! DON'T-

I simply sit on my knees in front of HoSeok...my arms sloppily beside me...my head down...
They all look at me confused...

Y/N: I'm begging you...

HoSeok: ???

Y/N: I am on my knees in front of you and I'm begging you...

JiMin: ?...

Y/N: Tell me where they are....tell me what you know...give me any trace you have....and I'll do anything you want...

My voice cracks at the end because I couldn't keep in my tears after all...and a silent tear falls to my lap...

Y/N: I don't know what they told you about me...but I won't care explaining or justifying the truth...If you want to kill me then I won't oppose it and I won't stop you...I won't defend myself...

HoSeok: ?...

Y/N: But please...give me just an amount of time to at least help him rest in peace... * tears falling*.... let me fix what I ruined and get his revenge...please...

YoonGi: ?....

TaeHyung:.....

NamJoon: . . .

HoSeok:......

Y/N: All I need is time and information...then I'll come to you myself and you can kill me however you like...
Please.. HoSeok.... * silent tears falling*....

I'm still on my knees...begging him please while everything is silent around me...
No one says a word...not even him...
But I can't control my silent tears of shame and uselessness and pain...

To my surprise....HoSeok sits in front of me...I don't move though...

HoSeok: You were used by them...like I how I was used...they threatened you with Saeran like they threatened me with SeokJin and JiMin...Didn't they?...

Y/N:.... They threatened me with much more than just Saeran...and they actually executed their threat...

HoSeok:?....

Y/N: I never chose...to become what I was...But I had no choice...

HoSeok: I didn't choose it either...becoming an assasin...

Y/N: I had to protect...So I had to become the bad guy....* silent tears*...

HoSeok: I had to live...so I had to become the bad guy...

Y/N: I was forced...

HoSeok: Me too...

Y/N: I never liked it when I killed someone...

HoSeok: Me neither...till I started getting numb...

Y/N: And numb meant that I didn't care who I kill or how... I just had to complete the mission...

HoSeok: And it was never for money...it was just to live...

Y/N: In my case....just to protect....I didn't care to live as long as they're alive...

HoSeok: When I tried to bail out, I got threatened.

Y/N: threatened with the most precious person to my heart....the only one left for me to live for...

HoSeok: But she was taken...

Y/N: And he was taken...

Y/N: I lost my parents...

HoSeok: My parents were the problem...

Y/N: I lost my baby brother... * tears falling*...

HoSeok: I lost the woman that was the only one who saw the good in me... And I was left questioning...

Y/N: What the hell was all what I did for??.... * silent tears*...

HoSeok: What the hell....was all what I did for?....

We both go silent...everyone is silent...

I look up at HoSeok, his face is calm...yet his sad eyes are giving him out as he's looking at the floor.

Y/N: I am sorry... * tears falling*... I am really-

HoSeok: We're so alike in a lot of things...I'd have done the same if I found HaeWon's killer...but I don't have your courage...

Y/N: Not all what he told you is true...

HoSeok: Yeah I can see that now... but you ARE an assasin, aren't you?

Y/N: That's probably the only truth in what you know...

HoSeok: ...I was told you killed Saeran.

Y/N: I lived my whole life killing people to JUST stop Saeran from getting killed...

HoSeok:... I killed because I was scared to get killed instead...

Y/N:....MinJun?...

HoSeok : No, not MinJun. I Don't even know who that is. All I know is that the man that met me to kill you told me that his name is MinJun, but he didn't look like the old man in the photo in NamJoon's database. He looked my age or something. And his face isn't in the file with the others.

Y/N: Then who did you meet!?... if he said his name is MinJun and he wants to kill me then he's definitely related to my story! Who is he?!

NamJoon: People join that man quickly for money. Probably he's someone I didn't gather information about yet.

Y/N:.... what do you mean you had to survive?....

HoSeok:...

JiMin:......

SeokJin:. . .

HoSeok: You definitely ljow my parents...both of you...

Y/N: We do??

YoonGi: ??

HoSeok: Well...When you get born for two criminals, then you need to know you're not born to be their pride and joy. You're born to be either their tool, or successor. And that was my case...

YoonGi: ?? Who are your parents??

HoSeok: Hyun Kagin and Hyun Soojil...

YoonGi: ?!?!?!?

Y/N: !??!

HoSeok: You're agents. I told you you definitely heard about them.

Y/N: Those...are S-Ranked criminals!!

YoonGi: We can't even catch them till now!!

NamJoon: That's because you're not allowed.

Y/N: ??

YoonGi: What do you mean?

NamJoon: Part of my hate for the government is this filthy thing. * angry*

JungKook: what thing?

NamJoon: The fact that the higher ups can use criminals for their own good, so of course they won't let those criminals get in jail or get followed.

TaeHyung: ?!!

NamJoon: Thats is the case with those two AND MinJun. You were being misleaded by the government on purpose, agents. And I was being kept away on purpose as well because they KNOW that if the three of us cooperate, it will all go downhill for them.

Me and YoonGi are both in shock.

YoonGi: What ....the hell??

Y/N: No wonder they lied to you about us!...

NamJoon: AND I had many assasins after me, agents.

YoonGi: ???....

NamJoon: That's why I didn't want you to trust unit B enough to tell them this, Y/N.

Y/N: What....exactly is going on!?

HoSeok: Y/N.

Y/N: ?

HoSeok: the MinJun that wanted me to kill you is a police officer.

My jaw drops and shock is plastered on my face.

Y/N: W....wait....wait-

HoSeok: I'm pretty sure I saw his bagde in the car as well, he was trying to hide it but I saw it. He's in not an officer actually. He is a detective. A special forces detective.

I am speechless...YoonGi is speechless....we're all in shock...my voice barely comes out...

Y/N: Y....You....You mean that....That....

TaeHyung: They have been keeping an eye on you from such close distance?! The whole time?!

Y/N:.... * shocked*....

JungKook: Who are you to them!??!

Y/N: How....did one of those men...infiltrate....the government this good?....

NamJoon: I just told you, it's all in one.

Y/N: the people I'm looking for were beside me the whole time...and I never noticed?!.... * shocked and angry*...

YoonGi: Why YOU of all people, HoSeok?? Why did they want YOU to kill her when that man could've easily done it??

JiMin: Probably your parents are involved with these people...

SeokJin: Yeah...I won't exclude that possibility...these people look as bad as your parents...

HoSeok: I won't exclude that either...

Y/N: They forced you to be like them?...

HoSeok: Yeah. I didn't have a choice. It was either that or they kill me. So I had to learn just to survive.

Y/N:...

HoSeok: I used to get missions, kill someone and get the money I'm paid for it. This went on for a while and I hated it, I was always scared...but I was scared of my parents more...so I had to obey...and obeying led me to become-

Y/N: Numb... you didn't mind killing anymore...it felt like.... a daily routine...

HoSeok: We're so alike after all....agent Y/N...

Y/N: Do you need to call me agent anymore?... * sad*....

HoSeok: No I guess...

Y/N: Who is HaeWon?...

HoSeok: A girl That I killed her father.

Y/N: ?...

HoSeok: She thought I was helping....till she died she kept thinking that I was there helping and I wasn't actually the killer....

Y/N: what do you mean?...

HoSeok: I had a mission to kill her father, a very rich famous businessman. I was a teenager. And I reached the numb stage. Which made-

Y/N: A perfecf killer...silent, clean, and leaving no trace, absolutely completing the mission no matter what...We're so alike after all...aren't we?....

He chuckles mockingly....

HoSeok: To the extent that it's kinda getting scary.

Y/N:... Yeah....

HoSeok: I was chosen to kill the man. And like usual, I succeeded in doing it, but it was the first time I make a mistake. I forgot to lock the front door. His daughter came back home earlier than usual. She saw me over his slit throat. But I wasn't supposed to kill anyone that's not a target. I shouldn't kill her. You understand that of course.

Y/N: I killed anyway....I didn't care about the rules....so all my witnesses are dead....

YoonGi:.........

HoSeok: Anyway, I thought of escaping quickly but she thought I'm actually the police because I was disguised like one to enter the house unnoticed. And because I was young, she thought I'm a trainee. Which gave me a good opportunity to manipulate her.

Y/N:...

HoSeok: I convinced her that I'm an officer and I already called for backup. And that I need to leave to get that backup but she was scared.
really scared...she looked alone and horrified...and she was holding onto my arm like her life depends on it...

JiMin:....

HoSeok: Of course I didn't give a damn and I shrugged her off, scaring her. Telling her not to touch me...but she wasn't scared of me...she was scared FOR me....

.
.

HaeWon: Officer you're injured too?!

HoSeok: * in his head* that's your father's blood, stupid girl. Wait, did she notice the cut in my neck from struggling with her father??

HaeWon: Are you okay?... * tears falling*

HoSeok: I told you I'll get backup . stay here-

HaeWon: You can't leave like that! That wound is deep! you were helping dad....so please let me help....

HoSeok: Are you stupid? I SAID LET GO!!!!! * ANGRY YELLING*

HaeWon: You won't last long with such wound!! I'm a medical student and I'm telling you that's deep!!! I can sew it for you!

HoSeok: I'll go back to the station and I'll find the doctor-

HaeWon: You're pale! Please you'll die! You won't make it to the station!!

.
.

HoSeok: She was right, I was dizzy and losing a lot of blood. I needed immediate medical attention because that man injured me bad. I decided to use her kindness. And she was a good medical student if I may say. She did it perfectly. Yet she kept questioning about the backup. I kept lying.

.
.

HaeWon: They're taking too long...who would do such horrible thing to dad... * tears falling *

HoSeok: * Indifferent *

HaeWon: You came alone?.... wasn't it dangerous for you?...

HoSeok: Can you focus on finishing the treatment so I can leave?

HaeWon: Sorry... you probably are stressed ...

.
.

HoSeok: I definitely hurt her feelings by my coldness and ignorance but I didn't care. I just wanted to leave. She was done, and I didn't even give her a chance to talk. I just told her to get me water so I can jump out the window without her seeing me. I can't walk out the front door anyway. And I was determined to frame her. I went back into her room from the window to get her DNA. I need it on the knife I killed with. Just before I do that, I heard her in the room next door.

.
.

HaeWon: He left?... He looked really stressed and sad...He definitely sees a lot of horrors...I won't judge his cold attitude...I hope he's fine...

.
.

HoSeok: It was the first time I find someone genuinely caring and worried for me...even though she doesn't know me...yet she didn't look at me in hate... which made me let go of the idea of framing her...and I called the police to inform them about the murder. Then I left.

SeokJin:.....

HoSeok: Later on, I was disguised as a student because I was targetting a college professor. But walking through the corridor, I saw her. Our eyes met and I knew I fked up so bad once she smiled because she recognised me. I tried runnng away from her but she cornered me.

.
.

HaeWon: Officer!! What are you doing here?? * happy*

HoSeok: Can you move???

HaeWon: Is this an undercover mission ?? 0.0

HoSeok: ?? YES. So will you please-

HaeWon: I'll help.>:(

HoSeok: will you go away?!!

HaeWon: No. >:( you helped me before so I'll help you!!

HoSeok: I never helped you!! I am the one who killed your father!! So go away!!

HaeWon: haha~~ nice try~ You're not escaping me. >:)

HoSeok: Oh my God You'll get killed! MOVE.

HaeWon: You don't even look likea student! >:( let me help ~~

.
.

HoSeok: She started fixing my hair and clothes..and I froze...because no one did that for me before...she was smiling the whole time...I thouht she was dumb...but....I started enjoying how caring she is...and how she treats me...so I just thought why not?... let her tag along. I still have a few more days for the mission to end....

Y/N: You let her see you killing?!

HoSeok: Definitely not. I convinced her that I'm here to stop a murderer with my partner.

Y/N: Partner?

HoSeok: she had to think that I have a partner at the other side of the college where the murder will happen so she wouldn't suspect me and she wouldn't think I'm a failure as an officer.

YoonGi: * raising an eyebrow * You're awfully smart, Jung HoSeok.

JiMin: !....

HoSeok: Yeah but I'm nothing compared to you, Y/N, am I correct?

I stay silent...looking at my knees...

HoSeok: We got really close...

HoSeok: we got really close in that time period...she cared about what I eat, what I wear, she even invited me to sleep in her house because I told her I am staying in the dorms. Her trust in me was stupid...but the way she treated me...felt nice... to the extent that I started loving her presence...because no one was ever that nice to me...But of course....I never told her I'm her father's killer...she never knew...

Y/N:....we saw her as a Niross...So.... Did...she....?

HoSeok: Yeah she was killed....

Y/N: !?...

HoSeok: I don't know who or why or anything...I just went to sneakily visit her like I always used to of course behind my parents' backs. And I found her dead in her house. Just in a pool of blood on the floor.

JiMin:......

HoSeok: I just closed the window I came in from again and left.

Y/N: You left her there?...

HoSeok: What was I supposed to do to a dead body?

Y/N:....

HoSeok: And That is HaeWon....

Y/N: You liked her...

HoSeok: I liked what she gave me...

Y/N:... I'm sorry...I'm sorry, HoSeok...

HoSeok: I'm sorry to you too....What did you lose?...

Y/N:.... Your parents are who forced you...but mine?.... Mine are who tried to protect me...

HoSeok: ?...

Y/N: We weren't that rich...it was a tough life...but a happy one...it was just the 4 of us...

TaeHyung:...

Y/N: Saeran was so small... * soft sad chuckle*.... and I loved the idea of being the older sibling so much so it was always me taking care of him with mom. She was the kindest soul alive... * sad smile*....

TaeHyung:.....* in his head*....like mom....

Y/N: We were living, everything was fine, all the struggles were solved gradually no matter how tough they are because we were always together...But the biggest problem were dad's debts that he never told us about....

HoSeok: Oh...I think I know where this is going...I was from that community after all...

Y/N: Yeah... * sad smile*....

JiMin: What do you mean?? Where is it going?!

Y/N: Dad was trying his best to make us live the best life and never feel in need no matter what...so he sunk in debts...and he hid it...till one day...a lot of really bulky men just kicked our fragile house door open...breaking it from its hinges...and guns were aimed at the 4 of us...

NamJoon:....

Y/N: We didn't understand but mom was terrified. Saeran was sleeping, he was still like 3 years old...so she immediately tried to protect him. And me, being who I am even though I was only 5...I was triggered seeing mom terrified...so it was me who stood in front of her to protect her with an angry face...

HoSeok: ....

Y/N: * laughing* thinking about it now, I understand why those men laughed when I did that, I was literally the height of the knee of one of them and I was trying to scare them with my glare while they had destructive guns.

YoonGi:.....

Y/N: Father tried immediately to protect us from these men.

.
.

Dad: WHO ARE YOU?! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE OR I'LL CALL THE POLICE!!!!

Man 1: * Smirking* Your wife?

Mom: ??

DAD: STAY AWAY FROM HER!! GET OUT!!! THAT'S THE LAST WARNING!!!

Mom: Y/N stay close to me!! * Scared*

Y/N: I am not scared of them. * Angry*

Man2 : ? that's your daughter?

Dad: GET OUT!!!!!

Man2: So she is. * smirk* she's smart and fearless at a young age.

Dad: I'M CALLING THE POLICE!!!! YOU-

Man3: Enough games. We're here to deliver a message. If you don't pay back what you should to Sir MinJun, The pretty faces of your two ladies over there will be no longer recognisable.

Man 2: Nothing will be recognisable. * smirking*

Dad: ?!

Mom: * scared* Y/N please get behind me!!...

Y/N: NO!!

I picked up a plate and aimed it like a weapon clumsily...I'm 5 years old after all...

Y/N: LEAVE OR I'LL HURT YOU ALL!!!

Dad: Y/N!!!!! GET BEHIND YOUR MOTHER AND SHUT UP!!!!!

Y/N: ?....

Man1: I like the little girl. We can raise her our way. * smirk*

Man2: Agreed.

Dad: She's not my daughter!!!

Y/N: * Betrayed*....?

Dad: That girl isn't mine!! If you're trying to hurt me using her then she's not mine!!!

Y/N: ?..... * Hurt*

Man3: You have 2 years anyway to give back what you took. Sir MinJun is very generous for giving you that timespan. Better not mess up.

.
.

Y/N: I felt so betrayed hearing say that, I was a 5 years old hearing my dad disown me....but later I understood...that he was trying to protect me from becoming what I became after all...

SeokJin:...

Y/N: The men left...and mom kept crying and screaming at dad to tell her what that was and who are they.

HoSeok: Your father owed money to the wrong person I guess...

Y/N: He didn't know...none of us knew...but that night, he explained to mom everything. And I was evasdropping...

NamJoon: You have that trait since you were young?? What were you evasdroppikg anyway? Did you understand a thing at that age??

Y/N: I understood everything...And I got terrified... But I looked beside me and I saw Saeran still sleeping...just a little baby...so I was determined to protect him.

HoSeok:...

Y/N: Mom and dad came out of the room with mom's tears staining her face... and she immediately hugged me and Saeran...

.
.

Mom: You two okay?... * sniffing*...

Dad: You'll scare them, don't do that.

Mom: *Angry * As if they aren't already scared!!! They understand nothing so let me be!!!

Y/N: I understand.

Mom:??

Dad: ???!!!

Dad immediately knelt in front of me, horror filling his eyes.

Dad: Y/N, sweetheart.

Y/N: ?

Dad: If you understand, then you understand that those people aren't joking or playing around, right?

Y/N: Yes, but dad! I can-

Dad: YOU CAN'T!!!

Y/N: ???

Dad: Y/N, please don't interfere in this...please baby don't....They already set eyes on you...so please stay out of the picture!

Y/N: What if they hurt Saeran?!! I-

Dad: No one will hurt any of you. I'll make sure to pay back everything...and you'll all be safe... so don't think about it. * smiling*

.
.

Y/N: He gave me a kiss and ruffled my hair... * smiling*... I really miss him doing that...

YoonGi:...

Y/N: I listened to him because of the fear in his eyes, and because I didn't know how was I supposed to help him... till one day I saw an old lady in the market place carrying a lot of stuff so I offered to help. She gave me money as a reward to buy some candy. Which triggered a thought in me. Why don't I actually help people for money?? This way I can help dad. I was only 5 at that time, so I thought I was a genius and I'll help dad a lot.... so I actually started doing that behind his back. All what was on my head was I still have 2 years. I can gather a lot. And I'd always slip a few amount of what I earn every now and then into father's savings because I knew where he keeps his money. This way he wouldn't notice his money increasing out of nowhere and he wouldn't suspect anything.

NamJoon: You're smart since a young age.

TaeHyung: no wonder you're an agent.

YoonGi: No wonder you got accepted fast to begin with.

Y/N: This intelligence is what ruined everything...sometimes I wish that I was never smart and I never caught their eyes... it's my fault everything happened...

JungKook: What do you mean?

Y/N: What I didn't know, is that the whole time, I was being watched.

SeokJin: !

Y/N: Since I stood up for mom and Saeran that night and I didn't get scared of their guns, they got fond of me... so they kept an eye on me without me noticing and without father knowing or noticing either...

JiMin: How did you know that??

Y/N: Because...after 2 years...that was when it all came downhill...

HoSeok: ?...

Y/N: Those two years....were the last time I spent with mom and dad...because they came back... Breaking down the door again....father pushing us behind his back again...now I'm 7, Saeran is 5, but he was out playing with his friends so he never saw or knew anything...They just barged in. I still couldn't stop glaring...

.
.

Man1: So, the two years are over. The money is ready?

Dad: Yes! * Happy* everything is ready and perfectly on count.

.
.

Y/N: And I was sure of it too. Because I counted the money the last night when I was slipping more money into father's. And it was even more than the money needed which made me sleep happily. Yet-

.
.

Man2: The money is missing a thousand.

Y/N: ?!?!

Dad: what?! No! Please count it again!!

Man3: He said it's missing.

Dad: Sir please I am sure it is exactly the same-

Man1 : You're coming with us.

.
.

Y/N: The man started pulling my father's arm violently and mom kept trying to beg and scream for them to let him go. But I snapped...

.
.

Y/N: THE MONEY IS COMPLETE!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!?! LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!

.
.

Y/N: Mom and dad turned to me in horror. Mom immediately started apologising for my behaviour. The men just smirked. What I couldn't understand at that moment, since I was a kid, was that they triggered me on purpose...because one of them pushed my mother away and came to me, kneeling in front of me and ruffling my hair. I slapped his hand away and his smile grew...

.
.

Man1: A fierce kid. 2 years passed and you're more viscous. You never learn. * smirk*

Y/N: I am not allowed to say a bad word so leave us alone!! * Angry*

Man1: * LAUGHING*!!!! So cute! But too bad, the money you gathered didn't help daddy.

Dad: ?!?! What??

Man2: You didn't know she was helping you?

Y/N: NOT TRUE!!!!

Man3: Lying to daddy? * pouting*

Dad: ?...

Mom: ??...

Man1: You're a smart kid. It's a waste you're living here. How about you come with us?

Dad: NO!! NOT MY DAUGHTER!!!! TAKE EVERYTHING BUT NOT H- * HIT*!!! UGH!!!!

A man punched him in the stomach.

Mom: PLEASE NO! TAKE ME INSTEAD!!! TAK- AAAAA!!!!

And the other man pulls mom's hair hard...
The man in front of me turns to me again. Anger is building inside me more and more. He talks to father but he's still facing me and smirking.

Man1: The boss wants you to compensate for the missing money with this little girl and he won't negotiate.

Dad: PLEASE-

Man1: He is nice enough to give you the rest of the day to spend with her since you won't see her again.

He finally gets up and faces dad, his smirk falling into a glare.

Man1: But if we find out that you played with your tail behind our backs, you'll pay really bad.

.
.

Y/N: And with that, they left. Leaving the three of us standing still...Dad turned to look at me and I thought he'll scold me for working behind his back. But he knelt in front of me...and it was the first time I ever see dad's tears...

YoonGi: ?...

Y/N: He took my face in his hands and smiled...but he didn't say anything...he just hugged me tight...really tight...Mom was crying too...and she joined the hug...they were both squeezing me... and I didn't understand...I wish from the bottom of my heart that I DID understand at that moment what they were both thinking...

.
.

Y/N: Mom, dad! They left! It's okay! * confused*

Mom: * Crying*!!...

Dad: * silent tears*....

Saeran comes in through the door looking really confused at that moment...

Saeran: Mom, who are all those men outside? Dad they're your friends?? * Happy*!! I'll say hi!!

Mom: SAERAN NO!! * Scared*

Saeran turns to look at us again in confusion.

Saeran: What? * confused* Oh!! It's a group hug?? * happy*

Y/N: Actually yes! * happy*!!

.
.

Y/N: We were both clueless...I opened my arm for him and he came running in immediately into the hug. We were both laughing happily, but mom and dad were in sadness and pain...hugging both of us...

.
.

Dad: Hey...take Saeran inside, yeah?...

Mom obeys silently, faking a smile and taking Saeran to her and dad's room...leaving me with dad.

Y/N: Are you....angry at me?...

He gives me the warmest smile in the universe...patting my head softly, still kneeling in front of me.

Dad: Me?... I can never. * smiling*

Y/N: I Didn't mean to do something behind your back... but you wouldn't have let me-

Dad: Y/N. * smiling*

Y/N: Yes?...

Dad: You prove to me everyday that you're a mature big girl that I can count on. * smiling*

Y/N: ?...

Dad: You're smart and strong. And I'm so proud of you... * smiling through tears*....

I wipe off his face with my small hand which made him chuckle...

Y/N: Then why are you crying?....

Dad: Because I love you so much...

.
.

Y/N: He hugged me again...It was the last hug I ever get from him....the last time I hear " I love you and I'm proud of you" from him...If I just knew that it will be the last time of everything...I would've begged for just a little more time...just a little more... * Tearing up*....

HoSeok:.....

.
.

Dad: Look at me.

Y/N: ?...

He holds both my arms and he wipes his tears off. Looking me firmly in the eyes.

Dad: Those people are bad. Really bad.

Y/N: Dad!! the money was-

Dad: Yes, it was complete and I know. They did that on purpose because they want something else...

Y/N: ?... what else?

Dad: You love Saeran...don't you?...

Y/N: What questions is that?? Of course I do! And no one will hurt him!!

Dad: Y/N, I know you're smart and big enough to promise me a very big promise, right?...

Y/N: Of course! * smiling*

Dad: Promise me you and Saeran will always stay together...you'll protect each other...no matter what....

Y/N: ?...

Dad: Promise me.

Y/N: Yes... I promise...but-

Dad: Baby.

Y/N: ?...

Dad: You'll take Saeran and you'll go far away. I'll give you enough money-

Y/N: * Scared* Dad-

Dad: sweetheart please listen to me! These people want to hurt you and Saeran!

Y/N: * Angry* They can't! I won't let them-

Dad: Sweetheart.

Y/N:....

Dad: I know I can count on you. I'll give you enough money to find a place to stay. I want you two far away from here. I want you two to stay safe and I know I can count on you.

Y/N: But....what about you and mom?...

Dad: We will be after you in a couple of days.. * smiling*...

.
.

Y/N: He was lying...

.
.

Dad: So I need you to promise me you're a big girl.

Y/N: I promise. * firm*

Dad: * Smiling*.... You must stay alive....you must stay safe... * tearing up*.... both of you...

Y/N: ?....

Dad: You'll leave immediately. I'll go to Saeran...

.
.

Y/N: He left me there and stood up, going to Saeran...mom came out of the room and she didn't even talk. She just hugged the life out of me... crying...kissing all over my face...

.
.

Mom: You'll be okay... * tears falling*....

Y/N: Mom what is wrong with you and dad?... * confused*... We'll meet again after a couple of days-

Mom: I love you so much...

Y/N: ?...I love you too...

Mom: Promise me one thing...

Y/N: ?...

Mom: Don't tell Saeran anything...

Y/N: Huh?

Mom: I know you....I know you'll find out what will happen to us and you'll see it... If you do, then don't tell Saeran...please....

Y/N: ?.... what are you-

Mom: I love you both so much....

She hugs me again as dad is coming out with Saeran. Saeran who runs to me immediately with an innocent smile, holding my hand....

Dad: I'll help you out. And Y/N.

Y/N: ?....

Dad: I don't want you to hurt yourself...so don't listen to them...please...

Y/N: ?.... what do you mean-

Dad: Come on!

.
.

Y/N: We snuck out, me and Saeran. Waving bye innocently at our parents that were forcing smiles with tears...I took Saeran far to a small place that I could rent with dad's money. No one took me seriously because I was a kid but I was aware and mature enough so they were forced to interact respectfully. I fed him and took care of him. But I was very worried about mom and dad. Saeran kept asking me every minute when they're both coming and I always told him what they told me....just a couple of days... yet those couple of days never came...

HoSeok:....

Y/N: after a whole week, I decided to just go back. I took Saeran one night in the shadows and we went back home. The lights were off. It was really silent. Saeran almost ran inside but I held his hand firmly and told him to stay quiet...

JungKook:...

Y/N:.....

TaeHyung: ?...

Y/N: Till this day...I can't forget the horrific scene I saw inside that house... * silent Tears falling*....

YoonGi: ?

Y/N: Till this day I can't forget how I completely froze....watching my home filled up with blood everywhere...and watching mom and dad.... on the floor in a pool of their own blood...with over 20 bullets in each of them in literally everywhere in their bodies you can think of....

JiMin: ?!

Y/N: I can't forget the bruises and cuts and the blood....the scene in front of me spoke volumes about the torture they went through before their deaths....before they were thrown like animals in the middle of the room on top of each other...

SeokJin:........

Y/N: I froze. My whole body wasn't moving, I didn't even know what I was feeling... My whole body started shaking violently...when I realised that I'm having Saeran in my hand beside me watching all of this too...

NamJoon:...

Y/N: I immediately pulled his face in my chest...but it was too late...he already saw it all....Just like me...

JungKook:....

Y/N: I took the money and I took some clothes...and I took Saeran and we left...far away.... I was broken....scared....terrified...but I had to conceal that for Saeran....Saeran who never slept....never talked....never even ate for days unless I'd force the food in his throat....Saeran completely shut down....and that made me much more Terrified...

YoonGi:....

Y/N: we didn't go back the house we were both staying in by the way...I chose to stay on the streets...

HoSeok: Why?

Y/N: I was scared they'd find us and hurt Saeran too...so not staying in the same place for long was the best thing I could think of....

TaeHyung:....

Y/N: After 3 weeks, Saeran woke up one day, normal...Totally back to normal...But.... He had absolutely no recollection of mom or dad or our old house...

NamJoon: His brain shut down due to trauma and fear....it erased all the memories related to them....

Y/N: Exactly....He'd often ask me where they are or who are they to begin with... did we have parents? Then what are their names? Where are they?.... He'd ask me this a lot... and I didn't understand what's wrong with him so I never answered...

HoSeok:....

Y/N: A couple of years passed with us on the streets, I thought we're safe enough to stay in a house...I still had dad's money...and I worked too...so I had enough money to get us just a small house for me and Saeran. He was so happy with it...

.
.

Y/N: You like it? * smiling*

Saeran: Yes, mom!! * Laughing*

Y/N: Not only that, but you'll go to school too.

Saeran: REALLY????

Y/N: Yup! You'll be the best boy out there!

.
.

Y/N: I ruffle his hair and he hugs me, running all around the house. Seeing his smile and happiness removed q little bit of the darkness and pain in my chest day by day...Saeran was my remedy...and I started being grateful and thanking God for his memory loss...

HoSeok: He really went to school?

Y/N: Yes...and everything was going fine till one day...

HoSeok: ?....

Y/N: The doorbell rang, I opened it thinking it's Saeran, but I found an envelope. I opened it and to my horror... I found q picture of Saeran at school, at different times and different days. And a signature of Kim Minjun.... I got terrified and I panicked. But before I could do anything, a black bag was on my head and I was hit really hard...losing concious immediately...

SeokJin:??

Y/N: I woke up later in a dirty place that looked like a warehouse...I was tied up to a chair, sitting on it, facing a man that looked in his 40s. He looked really rich and handsome, with a cigar and eyeing me up and down. I was only 9 But It didn't take me long to realise that's the kim MinJun who killed mom and dad. And I started spitting the dirtiest words I could manage at that age at him. While he just laughed in my face.

.
.

MinJun: As fierce as ever.

Y/N: FUCK YOU!!!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!

MinJun: Ooooh so you're already ready to what you're here for?

Y/N: LET ME GO YOU DAMN MURDERER!!!! OR ARE YOU SCARED OF ME?!?!

MinJun: The only scared one here is you.

He says that indifferently, looking at one of Saeran's photos then showing it to me. Which terrifies me.

MinJun: He calls you mom now, huh? Poor kid. Got traumatised and memory loss made its way to him.

Y/N: STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!! DON'T-

MinJun: You're smart, Y/N, but you're still dumb for this specific point.

Y/N: ?!

MinJun: Why don't you ever learn that ALL the time, I'm watching?

Y/N: ?!

MinJun: Since the day your father sent you and your brother away, I have been watching every move you two made. Till THIS very moment. In other words, 3 of my men are at where your Saeran is right now.

Y/N: ?!!?!

I panicked...

Y/N: No!! No please don't hurt him!!!

Minjun: I'll think about that.

Y/N: I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!!! But please don't!!!!

MinJun: Anything I want? * smirk*

Y/N: PLEASE!!!!

MinJun gets up and kneels in front of me, still smiling his mischievous smirk...

MinJun: So we have a deal. * smirking*

I was trying my best not to spit in his face...because Saeran is in danger...

MinJun: you've always caught my eye with how smart and daring you are. Also watching how you handled your parents' death and took care of your brother made me determined to have you.

Y/N: ?

MinJun: You'll be the first in this place who'll start training to be one of my men from such young age. You should be honoured.

Y/N: what are you talking about?! I WON'T EVER HELP YOU IN HURTING PEOPLE LIKE YOU DID TO MOM AND DAD!!!! I-

MinJun: Saeran's slit throat says otherwise, don't you think?

Y/N: !!!???

MinJun: It's all your choice. Your choice will determine the kind of torture your baby brother will go through till he dies.

Y/N: KILL ME BUT LET HIM-

MinJun: Killing you is by killing him. I Won't need to hurt YOU to hurt you. But his severed head can destroy you in all means because I can see how much you love him.

Y/N: !!!

MinJun: I'll give you time to think.

Y/N: ?! * In my head* it's my chance to take Saeran and escape-

MinJun: 1 minute is enough.

Y/N: !??!?!? BUT-

He ignores me and he looks up at his man.

MinJun: Let her decide, after one minute, her decision will decide where the bullet will be in Baby Saeran's body.

Y/N: PLEASE!!!!!

.
.

Y/N: He turned my chair to face a screen... a live screen from Saeran in class. They're watching him, and standing all around me. The pressure in that moment was worse than Niross's pressure by a thousand times....

HoSeok:....

Y/N: But I had no choice....because I saw the riffle aiming at him....

.
.

Y/N: I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT SO PLEASE ENOUGH!!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!! * tears falling*....

MinJun: Perfect! * happy*. You'll become my perfect weapon, Kang Y/N. Why are you crying?

He tries touching my face but I bite his hand. His man immediately tries hitting me but MinJun glares at him, stopping him immediately.

MinJun: Trust will take some time and I won't say anything about that. * smiling* Because I KNOW you'll be my perfect weapon. * smirk *

Y/N: * Glaring*

MinJun: I'll train you myself for the first few weeks.

Man: But sir-

MinJun: * Darkly* Mind your own business.

Man: Yes sir...

MinJun: Let's go? * smiling*

Y/N: * Glaring*

.
.

Y/N: And that was when everything started...He started training me himself. He was very harsh and violent...he never cared that I'm a nine years old girl...he trained with me like I'm one of his 900 lbs men... he didn't have mercy...and of course I had to lie about my injuries everyday to Saeran because he got really scared...

.
.

Y/N: I'm home~ And I got you some of your favourite cookies too.

Saeran: Mom!! * Happy* You-...?!?!? What happened to you again?!!

Y/N: Remember that bike trail I told you about last time?... * laughing nervously*

Saeran: I told you not to go there again!! You get hit by bikes everytime!!

Y/N: That is on my path to work, I need to pass through there. * smiling*

Saeran: * Genuinely worried* But mom....

Y/N: Don't worry about me. * smiling* Come on!! I'm starving! Let's eat something!! ♡⸜(˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)⸝♡

Saeran: I'll set the table!! I'll help!! (,,>ヮ<,,)!

.
.

Y/N: That was my life everyday. Everyday lying about getting run over by a bike, hitting a lamppost, the pan at the restaurant I work at burns my arm or face accidentally....or whatever I came up with for every injury...

HoSeok:...

YoonGi:.....

Y/N: Saeran started suspecting and getting worried. Which made me much more determined to win over that crazy bastard in combat so he doesn't injure me anymore.

NamJoon: No one would win against Kim Minjun-

Y/N: I won.

NamJoon: ?!??

YoonGi: what? * shocked*

Y/N: I was able to finally evade his attacks and punch him in the stomach. Which shocked him and shocked everyone. And I say everyone because EVERYONE always watched my trainings with him...

.
.

Men: ?!!!!

MinJun: !?!?

Y/N: * Panting, glaring*

MinJun: *In his head * Did that girl just hit ME?!

I look up at his shocked face and I glare at him.

Y/N: This will be the last time your filthy hands touch me. * glaring* cause I'll break them for you.

MinJun: ?!

Man: YOU LITTLE-

MinJun: Don't touch her.

Man: ?! But sir-

MinJun: Train her.

.
.

Y/N: He left me with his men. And from then on, I strated training with his men. A multiple men at the same time. Of course it was hard because they all hated MinJun's intrest in me. So they weren't "training" me...they were just beating me up.

YoonGi: . . .

Y/N: Day by day, I started developing, till none of them was able to even touch or reach me anymore. I got much more flexibile, much more stronger and my endurance and battle IQ got much higher.

JungKook:....

Y/N: That's the answer to your question, YoonGi....of how I was that flexible jumping on trees in your house back then...and how I got accepted that quickly with my questionable strength at the agency...

YoonGi:.....

Y/N: Minjun got fond of me every day. Till finally after a year, he decided I'm good enough to get highly promoted.

.
.

MinJun: You're getting better faster than I thought you will.

Y/N: * Glaring*

MinJun: You still glare at me?

Y/N: * Darkly* And I'll keep glaring at you till I kill you.

His men almost attacked me but he motioned for them to stand still.

MinJun: You took only one year to get where you are. You've become better than my best assasins and you're only 10. JUST Protecting Saeran gave you such motivation?

Y/N: AND killing you. * Glaring*

MinJun: You'll be my right hand from now.

All the men get shocked once he says that. Even I get shocked.

Man: Sir she wants to kill you!!!

MinJun: She can't do that. * smirk*

I glare at him because he's right. I can't do that. They'll hurt Saeran. He throws a file to me and I glare at the file, then up at him.

MinJun: Read that file and study it so well. I want that man dead before tomorrow night.

Y/N: ?!?! What?! You want me to kill?!

MinJun: Swetheart weren't you just ready to kill anyway?

Y/N: YOU!!! * ANGRY* I WAS READY TO KILL YOU!!!! AND DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!

MinJun: Why? Isn't this what daddy and mommy used to call you? * smirk*

I picked up a gun and I almost shot him, but he only smirked while his men panicked.

MinJun: a 10 years old, but Amazingly self concious and smart. You are a right choice.

Y/N: * Glaring*

I lower the gun, defeated...

MinJun: kill him and you shall be rewarded.

Y/N: By your death? * Glare*

MinJun: Something much better.

Y/N: * glare* Guess what. I'm not killing anyone. And I'll kill you right n-

MinJun: Saeran is home alone, right? But I mean, IS HE? * satanic smirk*

My whole body shivers. And I get terrified for Saeran. I almost run to Saeran but-

MinJun: Kill the man, Saeran is safe. Choose otherwise, saeran replaces the man. And this will go on from now on, kitty cat. The one who You'll refuse killing, your precious Saeran will be killed instead. That's my final word.

.
.

Y/N: He got up and left with his men....leaving me standing there in fear and shock...alone with the file at my feet that he threw at me...I picked up the file...and I left....

JiMin: You killed?....

Y/N: Did I have a choice?...that man brutally killed mom and dad, and 24 hours watching Saeran...so DID I have a choice, JiMin?...

JiMin:....

NamJoon:.....

Y/N: I stayed beside my first kill that I professionally killed silently and deadly, and I kept apologising and sobbing.... " I'm sorry I'm sorry" was all what I could say and I kept repeating...Someone's blood was on my hands....I kept shaking and crying...I kept calling for dad to protect me even though I knew he won't come.... * tears falling*.... And that was when I finally understood what he meant when dad told me back then " don't listen and don't hurt yourself".... But I ended up listening...I ended up hurting myself...I didn't know what else to do....and I was very scared....

TaeHyung:.....

Y/N: That night, I waited to Saeran to go to sleep before returning home...I couldn't face him...and I didn't want him to see me like this...I couldn't sleep for days...I couldn't think straight...

HoSeok: You decided not going back but they definitely got you....

Y/N: True....I was called in and I kept ignoring till Saeran came back home one day and told me some man gave him money and told him that this is my salary from the restaurant because I wasn't going to work lately. Which made me panic...

.
.

Saeran: You okay?....

Y/N: STAY HERE.

Saeran: where are you going?? You're sick!! Stay-

Y/N: SAERAN DON'T OPEN THE DOOR TO ANYONE!!!

I slammed the door shut after I left running to MinJun. Once he saw me he smiled.

MinJun: Took you long enough?

Y/N: DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO GET NEAR SAERAN?!?!

MinJun: It was your reward that you refused to get yourself. * shrug*

Y/N: STAY AWAY FROM SAERAN-

He throws another fike at me....

MinJun: You did a splendid job the last time.you should come get your reward yourself if you don't want us to give it to Saeran right away. * smirk*.

.
.

Y/N: He left again after he directly threatened me with Saeran....again leaving me with a file....I stood over that file with pain in my eyes and chest....what do I do?... where have I ended up in?... But I don't have a choice...and I just killed somebody so I was scared shitless from the police...that's why I never told anyone...and I decided to just protect Saeran regardless what will happen to me or anyone else...

HoSeok: You made a choice...

Y/N: And I became his right hand....

NamJoon:....

Y/N: At first, I used to cry over every kill. Then I stopped crying but the pain in my chest never stopped. Then gradually, I started losing emotions...and I started going numb as I grew older...and killing people became a daily routine for me...I became emotionless...

HoSeok: I know how that feels...

YoonGi:.....

Y/N: Whenever I'd leave you at the morning to go to "work", YoonGi, it was never the work you thought I do...I wonder How disgusted you are with me now....

YoonGi:......

Y/N: Whenever I'd come back from "work" to saeran...it wouldn't be the restaurant I come back from...

SeokJin:....

Y/N: Everytime I'd see Saeran's happy face...I'd realise how dissapointed mom and dad are with what I became...Everytime I see Saeran's face I hate myself more and more...but his smile....his healthy life....his straight As and his vibrant happy attitude....always gave me strength as much as it made me hate myself and who I became more and more....But I had to endure that alone...because I gave a promise to mom back then....that Saeran should know nothing....and I gave a promise to dad that I'd protect Saeran no matter what....I cherished their promises realated to Saeran, but in order to do so, I destroyed their promises related to ME....

JiMin:.......

HoSeok: Why did they kill Saeran if you were obedient to that extent!?

Y/N: Because YoonGi gave me enough courage and safety for me to stand up in MinJun's face and tell him that I won't do that anymore...

YoonGi: ???? Me???

Y/N:... When I started getting close to you...It was at first because I was curious why you're always digging....Curiosity was the only thing...then your personality made me much more curious...the reactions you gave when I annoyed you were always funny...
I started....for the first time...feeling carefree around someone that's not saeran... It was the first time I don't get scared of someone that's not Saeran...

YoonGi: ?....

Y/N: That day when you took the perfect 3 shots when we were together...Yes I missed on purpose...and Yes I thought MinJun sent you to kill me....and Yes I almost killed you without thinking twice at that moment. But....I didn't want to....so I thought I should look into you first....it was the first time I spare one of my kills because I didn't want you to be an enemy....

YoonGi:.....

Y/N: You asked me before, why I became much more carefree after that incident.

YoonGi: Yes...

Y/N: Because when I realised you're an agent...I felt safe...even though I shouldn't....I mean, I'm a murderer, I'm your target.

YoonGi: Then why did you fee safe??

Y/N: I don't know....I just...felt really safe...I knew if anything happened, there will be someone who'll protect saeran....and someone who will kill me when my time of getting revealed comes, keeping my sceret from saeran so he doesn't hate me...just like I kept mom and dad's secret from him so he doesn't hate them....

YoonGi:......

Y/N: I know you hate me....YoonGi....I know you've never been much more disgusted....

YoonGi:.....

NamJoon: Why did they kill him?

Y/N: Just like I told you....YoonGi gave me strength and safety enough to rebel. And I rebelled.

.
.

MinJun: What do you mean?!

I talk calmly with a serious firm face.

Y/N: Just like you heard. I won't do it anymore.

MinJun: aaa it's just your teenager rebelling phase. * laughing*

Y/N: * calmly staring*

MinJun: ?! You're serious?!

Y/N: Yes.

MinJun: WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TAKE ANY DECISION-

* SWOOSH*!!!!! Before he blinks, I was behind him with my knife at his throat, he panics, all his men panic. But I'm calm with a predator glare.

Y/N: Don't forget that YOU created me. And I'm the perfect assasin out there. You won't see me coming, MinJun.

MinJun: !?!?

Y/N: I will spare you for killing mom and dad and I won't get my revenge. But if you get near Saeran, I SWEAR TO GOD, Minjun, I.WILL.FUCK.YOU.UP. in the worst ways possible. YOU and every single one of your men that are wetting their pants over there.

MinJun: !!!

Y/N: How silly that a teenage girl, is scaring grown ass men who are all over 900 lbs. But I'm warning you.

.
.

Y/N: I let go of him, and no one dared touch me or get near me while I left. A few days passed, weeks, and nothing happened. If anything, those were the best few days I had in my life since I was 7.... I had time ONLY for saeran....I annoyed YoonGi all day.... I....lived....I became human again...and I let go everything....I prayed to God everyday that mom and dad are no longer dissapointed in me... and I was happy....so happy....

HoSeok:.....

YoonGi: Where did you two dissappear for two months?...

Y/N: ........

YoonGi: ?....

Y/N: I returned back home one day to find a note...and no saeran...All what was on the note was "COME" ....I panicked...and all what came to mind was YoonGi ...

YoonGi: ?

Y/N: I needed help...and I banged on your door but you weren't home I guess...so I just took off to where MinJun's place is... and I barged through the door. To be captured with various men immediately before I even do anything...

.
.

Y/N: LET GO OF ME YOU CRAZY BASTARDS!!!!!! LET GO!!!!!

* THUD*!!!! They throw me beneath MinJun's feet, who kicks me in the face. But I get angry, kicking him, he falls to the floor on his back and I get on top of him.

But his men grab me and tie me up to a metal column. I keep growling and yelling.

Y/N: WHERE IS SAERAN YOU BEAST!!!!!! WHERE IS MY SAERAN!!!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO!??!!!?

MinJun: I am the beast here? Look at yourself in the mirror. How many people did you kill?

Y/N: YOU MADE ME KILL!!!!!!

MinJun: Don't throw the blame at me sweetheart.

Y/N: I TOLD YOU MILLIONS OF TIMES NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!!!! WHERE IS HE!?!??!?!

MinJun: Mmmmm~~ you sure you wanna meet him?

Y/N: WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!?!!

MinJun: Nothing! * innocent* But do you really want him to see the real you? Want me to bring him to you?

Y/N: YOU FUCKING-

MinJun: Want him to know that his older sister, or " mom" is actually a heartless killer that cooked him food with the same hands she killed with?

Y/N: MINJUUUUUUN!!

MinJun: Want me to show him the truth of your father who resulted in all of this happening to both of you?

MinJun: FATHER IS THE MOST HONORABLE MAN ALIVE!!!!!!

MinJun: because you and him are the same? * laughing* you don't see what you became? Y/N?

Y/N: * Glare*!!

MinJun: You don't see that you no longer belong to Saeran's world of light?

Y/N: NOTHING CONCERNS YOU!!!!!

MinJun: We need balance though. Either he comes to your world of darkness or we get rid of him.

Y/N: IF YOU TOUCH HIM I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL RUIN YOU!!!!!!!!

MinJun: Too bad. Your request is too late.

* THUD*!!!!!! I Hear a thud behind him. And he moves to the side. Revealing saeran, tied up...badly beaten...
Anger and shock and frustration rise inside me once he calls my name with tears in his eyes....

Saeran: what's going on?.... * tears falling*.... who are you?....

His "who are you" broke me to countless pieces...

Y/N: Baby it's me....it's still me, Saeran!!

Saeran: Did you really kill people?... * tears falling*....

I go silent....unable to say word...

Y/N: Saeran whatever they told you-

Saeran: Y/N... * tears falling*.... I'm scared....what is going on?!....

Y/N: ?! Look at me!!

He looks up at me....tears in his eyes. I smile gently...

Y/N: I'll never let anyone hurt you....you know that....right?....

He nods...

Y/N: Then I'll explain everything later. Trust me, saeran! Please....

Saeran: It's not like I'll trust someone else that's not you. * Firm*

His trust in me gave me confidence, And I was determined to break free and kill MinJun but-

*swoosh *!!!! Suddenly I don't see anything. Something is on my head!

Y/N: SAERAN!!!!!

Saeran: Y/N?!?! * SCARED* I DON'T SEE ANYTHING!!!!

Y/N: BABY IT'S OKAY!!!! DON'T BE SCARED!!!!!

MinJun: How when he will get killed right now?

Y/N: ?!?

Saeran: !?!!!!

Y/N: MINJUN!!!!!!!!! DON'T TOUCH HIM!!!!!!!!

Saeran: * Gasp*!! !?!

Y/N: WHAT!??!?! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!

MinJun: Wasn't it you who lead to this?

Y/N: what?!

MinJun: Wasn't it You who lead to his death?

Saeran: What?...

Y/n: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU-

MinJun: You became an assasin, and you chose it, then you slacked off even though you were threatened with his life. And you even came and threatened me and told me to do what I want. YOU lead to saeran being here.

Y/N: NO!!!!

Saeran: What?....

Y/N: SAERAN NO-

Saeran: You really chose all of this?...YOU lead to this?....

Y/N: SAERAN PLEASE-

Saeran: You told them you don't care what they do to me?....

Y/N: SAERAN please!!! Whatever he's saying-

Saeran: I used to call you mom....Y/N.... * betrayed*....

Y/N: I'd never sacrifice you!!! I'd never hurt you!!!

Saeran: Then stop them!

Y/N: I CAN'T SEE!!!! FUCK!!!!

MinJun: She's not blindfolded by the way. * laughing *

Saeran: ?.....

Y/N: ?!! HE'S LYING!!! SAERAN I'M BLINDFOLDED!!!!!!

Saeran: * Silent tears*.....

Y/N: SAERAN ANSWER ME!!!!!

Saeran: You really didn't have to play this whole scenraio to get rid of me....* silent tears*....

Y/N: WHAT ARE YOU TAKKING ABOUT!?!?!

Saeran: I knew you've definitely had enough....since you were 7 years old...having to take care of me and feed me and send me to school...when you're not obliged....

Y/N: What do you mean not obliged?!?! Saeran please-

Saeran: You really could've just told me to leave... * silent tears*.... I don't understand why you're still lying....

Y/N: SAERAN IT'S A LIE!!!! Baby please I-

Saeran: How could you do that to me?....How could you kill me like this?... * silent tears*....

Y/N: Baby give me your hand! Please-

Saeran: Y/N....

Y/N: ?!

Saeran: I loved you so much...even if you don't want me...

Y/N: Saeran for God's sake!!!!

MinJun: This is beautiful. * laughing*

Saeran: But just please...let me go....don't hurt me... * silent tears*... and I promise you won't see me again....

Y/N: ?!... You think I'll hurt you?...Me??....

Saeran: You killed a lot of people....why not me too?... * Silent tears*.... please let me go....

Y/N: * tearing up* Saeran-

Saeran: Why did you do this to me?... * crying*....

Y/N:..........

MinJun: Awwww. How beautiful.

Y/N: LET HIM GO YOU-

* THUD*!!!!!

Saeran : * Terrified * NO!!!! NOOOOO PLEASE STOP!!!!!

Y/N: SAERAN??!?!

Saeran: NO!! STOP IT PLEASE!!!! STOP IT-

MinJun: I don't think so~

Y/N: PLEASE STOP!!!! DON'T HURT HIM!!!! DON'T-

MinJun: You must get punished.

Saeran: STOP!!!!! STOP DON'T-

* HIT*!!!!!! I just hear his voice haulting to a stop with a * THUD* on the floor... followed by a blade cut...and a lot of gurgling noises...

My mouth falls open...my jaw will break...my tears are running down my face....but I have no strength to get a word out....just praying that what I think is happening isn't actually happening....

.
.

Y/N: I waited...till the black bag on my head got removed....revealing My little brother on the floor in front of me with his throat slit .....o.....op......

YoonGi:.....

HoSeok:.....

Y/N: * tears falling*.... They killed him....and I was there....and I couldn't save him.... * tears falling*.....

TaeHyung:......

Y/N: He was in front of me and I couldn't do anything....and worst of all...he died hating me....knowing that I'm a monster.... * tears falling*...

JungKook:....

Y/N: I crawled to him....sobbing the life out of myself...shaking him....as if he'd wake up....I begged him to get up....I begged him to forgive me....but he was long gone...and it was my fault....eveyrthing was my fault....* Crying*....

HoSeok: ?.....

Y/N: Mom and dad died because of me...Saeran died because of me....many people died because of me... * crying*....Everything is my fault... * crying*.... And I deserve the most horrible punishment and I won't try escaping it... * crying*....

YoonGi:....

Y/N: YoonGi...

YoonGi: ?...

Y/N: You'll arrest me after we're out of here...But please....Please YoonGi....please HoSeok.... *crying*

YoonGi: ?....

HoSeok: ?

Y/N: You can both kill me or arrest me or do whatever you want to me...but please... * Darkly* NOT before I kill that man.

NamJoon:.....

SeokJin:....

Y/N:.....

YoonGi: why did you become an agent?...

Y/N: To find him.

YoonGi:....

Y/N: And to find people like me....to save them from people like him....in other words, to save peoolelike you...HoSeok...

YoonGi: ?...

HoSeok:....?

Y/N: After that night, I dissappeared for two months....because I was deeply traumatized... then when I finally decided On revenge, I came back, YoonGi....to become an agent.

Everyone is silent....no one is saying anything...
Of course no one will say anything...who would dare?...
They all lost trust in me...and I don't blame anyone...I can't blame anyone...because even I hate myself....
Even I tried to run away from who I was for years....but my past will keep on running after me...

HoSeok: You know?....

Y/N: ....

HoSeok: Suddenly your reaction when you thought I'm MinJun's man makes so much sense....that I don't blame you...

Y/N:.....

HoSeok: But you told me something before...

Y/N: ?

HoSeok: Being a criminal is not being called a criminal.

I look up at him.

Y/N: YOU telling me this after what I did to you?...

HoSeok: I just told you....we're so alike...we'll both end up in jail or executed...Even though we chose nothing from what happened....

Y/N:....

HoSeok: We got called criminals....even though we never chose it...But did we have a choice?...

I wipe my tears off..

I look at him and I find him smiling...

HoSeok: It's kinda relieving to know that I'm not in that sinking boat alone...and there is someone who understands to that extent...

Y/N: But we're both sinking....

HoSeok: At least we're sinking together...not alone...

JiMin: No you're not....

HoSeok: ?....

JiMin sits beside HoSeok, smiling warmly at him...

JiMin: You're not sinking....HoSeok.... * smiling*...

HoSeok smiles back at JiMin....mouthing a thank you....

I look down...silently trying to control my tears that are threatening to fall...
But The fingers in my hair ruffling it make me look up.

YoonGi: Ugh. So you were basically using me but you ended up falling in love with me? That's a disgusting love story.

JungKook: Dude.

YoonGi: Shut up, mafia dude.

I look down....my tears thretening to fall again..

YoonGi: Woman didn't I tell you before to look at me when I talk-

A sob escapes my mouth...I tried to keep it in but it just escaped...I struggle to wipe off my tears....
But he just sits beside me and pulls my head to his chest silently...

Y/N: I'm sorry....I'm sorry... * crying*....

YoonGi: Stop...

Y/N: I'm sorry....* crying*....you really don't have to-

YoonGi: It's not you who chooses that.

Y/N: ... *crying *.... I'm sorry....YoonGi....I'm sorry-

YoonGi: Enough. Don't talk anymore.

Y/N: * Crying*.....

YoonGi: I guess we need a lot of information about a lot of people related to all of us, huh?... how many are we again?

NamJoon: Huh?

YoonGi: Y/N's MinJun. HoSeok's parents, my orphanage's staff, JiMin and SeokJin's parents too since their fear was questionable.

SeokJin:.....

JiMin:....

YoonGi: Ugh....so we're not only dealing with niross anymore.... YOU'RE ALL CURSED WITH BAD LUCK OR WHAT?!

JungKook: You just mentioned yourself as one of them.

YoonGi: Kid you're getting on my nerves a lot lately.

JungKook : (¬_¬)

JiMin: Hey....HoSeok...Come with me for a moment....

SeokJin: Where are you going??

JiMin: Just a minute and we'll be back...

SeokJin: I'm coming too then!!

The three of them leave upstairs...I'm still resting my head on YoonGi's chest....wiping my tears off.

YoonGi: Sometimes I feel like I'm your mother and it's getting annoying by the second.

Y/N: Sorry...

I try moving away but he doesnt let me.

YoonGi: Did I tell you to move?

Y/N: You just said-

YoonGi: Shut up.

Y/N:.....

YoonGi: I told you before that whatever you'll say, I'm on your side.

Y/N:..... I-

YoonGi: YOU chose not to tell me. Even though you could've at least let down this burden.

Y/N: You have enough burdens...

NamJoon: Carrying such burdens on your own since 7 years old is suicide...

Y/N: It's not like I had anyone to confide in till really late....

YoonGi: I'm sorry I wasn't there when you came to me...

Y/N:.. It's not like you knew this would happen....and now he's trying to kill you two because he knows you're the closest to me now...

YoonGi: well good luck for him.

Y/N: I'm sorry....I'm so sorry....

TaeHyung:....

Y/N: Can someone stay with HoSeok?....pLease?....

YoonGi: Think of yourself.

Y/N: I know his pain....and it's not easy....so please...

JungKook: I'm going up.

JungKook leaves me with NamJoon and YoonGi, TaeHyung is silent.

NamJoon: I have the information you need.

I lift up my head from YoonGi's chest.

NamJoon: And I am ready to help you, wether in stopping niross, or stopping MinJun.

Y/N:.... Sir NamJoon-

NamJoon: Drop the formalities already...I don't think we need that anymore.

Y/N: But You're in dang-

NamJoon: I'm always in danger. And who knows, maybe the whole Yuka alive thing is a trap because I probably got discovered when I talked to you. So to hell with it. I won't act anymore.

NamJoon extends his hand to YoonGi.

NamJoon: Do we do it together this time?

YoonGi: Tch. The 4 eyed bastard wanting to finally Cooperate?

NamJoon: no need to be an ass, you know?

YoonGi: I choose to be an ass whenever I want to.

NamJoon: * Annoyed* You know what?? Forget it-

I quickly pull both their hands in a handshake, forcing them both. Smiling at their hands...

Y/N: So I guess all the misunderstandings are solved...thanks to a trap that almost led to all of us falling apart.... *smiling *....

YoonGi: Ugh....

NamJoon: * rolling his eyes*

Y/N: Only 2....are missing though....

YoonGi: ?....oh. TaeHyung and JungKook.

TaeHyung:....

NamJoon: Who else?

Y/N: Jimin thought I was going to kill him....I need to fix it...

YoonGi: Red streak doesn't matter. We can kill him.

Y/N: NO.

YoonGi: Damn.

Y/n : * soft laugh*

TaeHyung: * Darkly* I cam bring him for you.

I immediately switch to look at TaeHyung. He's angry. His eyes are rolled back.

Y/N: TaeHyung! No-

TaeHyung: I can rip him apart till you're satisfied.

YoonGi: shit! He's serious!

I get up quickly to reach for him.

Y/N: TaeHyung-

*Thud *!!! He increases the pressure to prevent me from reaching him.

Y/N: TaeHyung please!!!

TaeHyung: They will pay. I promised to bring them to your feet and I WILL.

Y/N: Please TaeHyung that's not what I want you to do!!! Please!!!

NamJoon: TAEHYUNG!!!! NIROSS IS WHAT CONTROLLING YOUR ANGER-

TaeHyung: I'll do anything for her.

Y/N: AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO DO THAT!!!!

* THUD*!! JungKook sneaks up on TaeHyung, tackling him to te floor. TaeHyung growls in anger but when he realises it's JungKook he stops.

JungKook: I'll stop you everytime it decides to take over you...I'll stop you...

TaeHyung:.......

Y/N: ?!

TaeHyung's face turns back to normal, but he's still angry.

TaeHyung: * Angry* Get off.

JungKook: TaeHyung-

TaeHyung: I am not being controlled. I can control my powers as well and I know what I'm doing. GET OFF.

JungKook: I don't want you to use that anyway!!...

TaeHyung: * Angry *

Y/N: ...?

NamJoon:....

JungKook gets off, still unsure..
TaeHyung faces me.

TaeHyung: * Darkly* I can get whoever you want under your feet. Just give me a yes.

Y/N: I don't want you to bring anyone!... please...

TaeHyung: Then why did you cry? He must pay.

I grab his hand quickly.

Y/N: Can you...actually do something else for me?...

YoonGi: ?

TaeHyung: Yes.

Y/N: You can get any item from outside of Niross, right??

JungKook: ??

TaeHyung: Technically yes. Why? What do you want to get?

I pull him and I whisper in his ear.

Y/N: I need you to get me an inhaler from any hospital you meet on your way. And NO ONE should know about that, please.

He lifts his head up quickly in worry, looking at me.

TaeHyung: Are you okay???

Y/N: Yes Yes I'm fine! Not me!

TaeHyung: oh.

JungKook: Why were you whispering?

YoonGi: I wanna know that too.

NamJoon: * Sighing*... Jealousy hitting men is annoying.

TaeHyung: Okay! I can get you what you need.

Y/N: TaeHyung if you'll get in trouble for it then don't do it and we'll think of another way! We-

He leans really close to my face and ruffles my hair, smiling. Which turns my cheeks a faint red...

TaeHyung: I'm okay. And nothing is your fault. * smiling*

Y/N: ?...

He pulls my chin suddenly and plants a kiss on my cheek. My face goes redder and he laughs.

Y/N: 0///_///0....

TaeHyung: * laughing* I'll see you soon~

YoonGi: GET BACK HERE MUSHROOM HEAD!!!!!

NamJoon: * Facepalm*....

JungKook: TaeHyung wait!!

TaeHyung gets out and JungKook follows him.

JungKook: TaeHyung just a minute please!!

TaeHyung turns around, facing JungKook.

JungKook: Where are you going??!

TaeHyung: She told me to get her something.

JungKook: That's not what I asked! Where are you going??

TaeHyung: Outside.

JungKook: ?!! THE outside?! Won't that be dangerous for you!?

TaeHyung: Doesn't concern you. You just need to stay here safe.

JungKook: I'll go with you and guard the gate you'll come from-

TaeHyung: Go back inside, JungKook.

JungKook: Why won't you just give me 5 minutes?... Just 5 minutes.... TaeHyung...

TaeHyung: Won't change what already happened.

JungKook: So you really want nothing to do with me anymore?...

TaeHyung: * Indifferent *

JungKook:....?

TaeHyung: Go back inside.

JungKook:.... I don't blame you...

TaeHyung: ?

JungKook: Because I hate myself too...

TaeHyung: ??

JungKook: Just please take care...

JungKook turns to walk inside.

TaeHyung: Why is your arm bleeding?!

JungKook: ?... Oh....

TaeHyung: "oh"???

JungKook: I never noticed it... Probably from the attack earlier...

TaeHyung: You need to take care of That. It looks deep!

JungKook: It will stop bleeding on its own.

TaeHyung: You'll get infected!! You never learn?!

JungKook:... It doesn't matter.

JungKook turns around again.

TaeHyung: I'm talking to you! Don't give me your back!!

He turns to face TaeHyung silently.

TaeHyung: Take care of that till I'm back!

JungKook: Yeah.

TaeHyung: Don't give me your " Yeah" cause it means you still won't do it!!

JungKook:... I missed you scolding me like that...

TaeHyung: ?...

JungKook: But again...I don't blame you...I hate me too...Take care out there please...

He walks back inside.

TaeHyung:.... You're the one who replaced me...

TaeHyung leaves...

YoonGi: So, what were you telling him??

Y/N: I won't tell you.

YoonGi: You're getting on my nerves, woman.

Y/N: * Smiling*

YoonGi: Anyway, ignoring the btch, I am having a very bad feeling since you started not being an ass, 4 eyes.

NamJoon: ?

YoonGi: I think we need to get your little dumpling fast. No guaranteeing how they'll play with you now.

NamJoon: I don't even know if the one at the tunnel is my Yuka...

Y/N: We try, we find out. But we don't sit back like that.

JungKook comes in.

Y/N: TaeHyung left?

JungKook: Yeah.

Y/N: You okay?... You- Woah! Your arm is badly injured!!

JungKook: It will stop bleeding on its own.

YoonGi: It doesn't work like that you holes bastard!! Come with me!!

JungKook: No.

YoonGi: You're getting on my nerves again. * Angry*

NamJoon: I don't think it's only him injured. JiMin was badly injured as well as SeokJin. Me too. We need to take care of that before leaving to the tunnels. And we can't leave without TaeHyung anyway so let's wait for a while.

Y/N: You seem like you have something in your head.

NamJoon: * Hesitant* No.

Y/N: you sure?

NamJoon: * Firm* Yes.

YoonGi: Come with me, holes bastard.

NamJoon: I'll check all the doors and windows are locked since the safe code is broken.

Y/N: Yes.

The three of them leave. And I go upstairs to the trio's room...
I raise my hand Hesitantly...
But I knock anyway...
JiMin is who opens the door with his usual smile but his smile fades when he sees me...which kinda hurts to be honest...

Y/N: Um....I....uh....

JiMin: ?

Y/N: I wanted...um-

JiMin: HoSeok is resting for a bit, I don't think it's a good idea to talk now.

Y/N: Yeah...You're right... but I'm-

JiMin: SeokJin too, he's still processing.

Y/N: Yeah I'm not here-

JiMin: I think you need rest too.

Y/N:.... You're suddenly really cold...

JiMin: Am I?

Y/N: .... Sorry... I don't think it's the right time to talk to you...

I turn to walk back downstairs-

JiMin: You want to talk to ME?

Y/N:... I just....wanted to....um...talk but.... nevermind...it won't change a thing after what you heard...

I hear the door closing and I look back to find him outside, crossing his arms and closing the door behind him, giving us privacy. He's silent, waiting for me to talk...

Y/N: I....don't even know how to start....but-

JiMin: If you're here because you fear what I think of you after your story then don't worry about that.

Y/N:.... I'm here to apologise for hurting and scaring you...

JiMin: It's fine.

Y/N: It's clearly not fine...you're too cold... I'm not used to this you...

JiMin: Well I'm a human being too, I can sulk as well when someone tries to kill me.

Y/N: ?! I didn't try to kill you! I-

JiMin: Isn't this the doing of your shot?

He points at his cheek...where my bullet grazed him...

Y/N: I was just threatening you not to get near! I-

JiMin: Threatening?

Y/N: YOU tried to shoot me as well!

JiMin: What did you want me to do when I see you killing my friend?! Family??! Stand there and watch?!

Y/N:...

JiMin: I tried to talk you out of it but YOU wanted to kill no matter what!! What was I supposed to do!? You were terrifying!!

Y/N:...

JiMin: ....

Y/N:... Sorry...

JiMin: It's fine.

Y/N:....

JiMin:....

Y/N: But just know that I never aimed to hurt you... I threatened you to keep you away so you don't get hurt...I did the same with YoonGi...My only aim was HoSeok...and I'm sorry for scaring you...

JiMin:...

Y/N:....You don't have to accept the apology...I don't deserve it...

I walk downstairs...and I sit on the couch silently...all alone in this whole floor...
Staring at nothing ahead...
I could pay a fortune...to live just one last night with mom, dad and Saeran...I can literally sell my soul for it...
It suddenly feels really lonely...remembering that the three of them left me...and the three are my fault...

NamJoon: It's unhealthy to sit alone after the story you just told.

Y/N: ?

I look to the side, he's coming through the corridor.

NamJoon: your brain was jsut triggered with a lot of bad memories. Sitting alone will worsen it.

Y/N:... Not that I have somewhere to be... * smiling*...

NamJoon: ... Yeah I can feel that.

He sits back on the computer. I keep sitting on the couch...
Is he purposely trying not to leave me alone?....

""""""""NAMJOON CHOICE START""""""""

I get up, walking over to him.
He doesn't react.

Y/N: Um-

NamJoon: What do you want?

Y/N: I just....wanted to say thank you...

NamJoon: For what?

NamJoon: For stopping me from killing an innocent person...

NamJoon: *indifferent *

Y/N: Not That I didn't kill innocent people before. * Chuckling*...

NamJoon: * Raising an eyebrow*

Y/N: sorry... I'll shut up now...

NamJoon: That was really dark humor. Don't do that again. It felt weird.

Y/N: Yeah... sorry...

NamJoon: Anyway, you're welcome. Now give me my personal space.

Y/N:....

I Walk backwards, sitting on a chair near his. He sideeyes me.

NamJoon: What are you doing?

Y/N: what?

NamJoon: You're still in my personal space.

I scoot the chair backwards slightly while I'm sutting on it. He rolls his eyes.

NamJoon: Wooooow. What a progress!! The chair really moved!~~ * Sarcasm*

Y/N: Stop that! >:(

NamJoon: *Angry * What do you want me to say?!

Y/N: >:(

NamJoon: Ugh....

Y/N: I'll go look for JungKook. (¬_¬)

NamJoon: when I give a damn, I'll tell you.

Y/N: ಠ_ಠ

NamJoon: You're still here.

Y/N: You're the one who sat in the same place I'm in by the way!!

NamJoon: Yeah because you looked awful. I got worried you'd do something stupid.

Y/N: Worried about me? * smiling*

NamJoon: Of course not, I'm worried about the world from you.

Y/N: You're always so mean!!

NamJoon: And I'm proud of it.

Y/N: You shouldn't be!!

He turns his chair suddenly to face me, scooting his chair closer to mine.

Our knees touch and I blink in confusion, his stare is still indifferent with his usual frown.
He leans closer to my face which results in a fainted red on my cheeks as he flickers my forhead gently.

Y/N: Aaa!!... ???

He leans back in his chair again and crosses his arms.

NamJoon: HoSeok was right.

Y/N: Huh?

NamJoon: You're so not who you're supposed to be.

Y/N:... Oh...

I look down in guilt, still rubbing my forhead...

NamJoon: ?

Y/N: I know you're all disgusted with me-

NamJoon: Don't generalise.

Y/N: ? Gen-

NamJoon: I'm not disgusted.

Y/N: ?...

A smile creeps its way to my face-

NamJoon: Is there a word worse than disgusted? That definitely would be me.

Y/N: ಠ_ಠ..... Why do you always do that?!?!

NamJoon: Do what? (¬_¬)

Y/N: TRY TO PISS ME OFF.

NamJoon: I have never done that.

Y/N: * Facepalm*!...

NamJoon: If you're annoyed then leave the room. You have a big building here for a reason.

Y/N: Well guess what. I'm not letting you be. (◣_◢)

I glue my chair to his and he sighs in frustration.

NamJoon: Personal space? Ever heard of it?!

Y/N: No. (◣_◢)

NamJoon: Oh my God DON'T BE ANNOYING.

Y/N: YOU STARTED IT!

NamJoon: YOU- (◣_◢)...... (¬_¬)

Y/n: ? What? Why did you go calm suddenly??

NamJoon: I just remembered that I'm much smarter than you.

Y/N: * Scoff* and what are you gonna-- * PULL* AAAAAAAA!!!! ゞ◎Д◎ヾ Let go!!!! T□T

He pulls my hair really hard suddenly. Pulling it, forcing me up and dragging me to the farthest couch. Leaving me there, then returning back to his chair and crossing his arms again.
I hold my head in pain.

Y/N: Ow... T^T... WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

NamJoon: Letting your hair loose in such place can mean anything and anyone grabbing it and overpowering you just like I did. You're stupid.

Y/N: I Didn't let it loose on purpose... T^T....

NamJoon: Then tie it up.

Y/N: I lost my hair band... T^T

NamJoon: Oh my God. * disappointed*

Y/N: Hey!! >:( let me be!!

NamJoon: I AM letting you be.

Y/N: >:(

NamJoon: Ugh...how the hell are YOU an agent??

Y/N: Which reminds me!! >:□ you just violated an agent. You're going to jail.

He scoffs and rolls his chair, giving me his back.

NamJoon: Well then good luck with that. Let's see if you-

* CLICK*

NamJoon: !?!? 0_o

Y/N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

NamJoon: WHY THE HELL DID YOU HANDCUFF ME TO YOU?!??!

Y/N: YOU'RE ARRESTED!!!

NamJoon: ARE YOU CRAZY!?!?

Y/N: * Laughing*! You're a copy of YoonGi, but you're the polite version.

NamJoon: DON'T COMPARE ME TO HIM!!! AND LET GO OF ME!!!!

Y/N: NO. I won't ~~ ♡⸜(˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)⸝♡

NamJoon: I AM WARNING YOU.

Y/N: And what are you gonna do, huh? (¬_¬)

NamJoon: LET GO!! * PULL*

Y/N: NO!!! (◣_◢) * PULL*

He keeps trying to pull his hand and I pull back.

Y/N: You realise that even if you pull your hand, it's still handcuffed?!?!

NamJoon: MAYBE YOU'D FALL AND DIE!!!

Y/N: HOW DARE YOU!!!

NamJoon: FINE THEN, YOU CHOSE THIS!!!

*GRAB *!!!! He grabs my hair again amd I scream in pain.

Y/N: OW!!! NOT MY HAIR!! T□T YOU LITTLE-

*GRAB *!!! I grab him by the collar.

Y/N: I AM MUCH MORE STRONGER THAN YOU!!!! DON'T MAKE ME USE MY PHYSICAL STRENGTH!!!

NamJoon: I'M STILL THE MAN!!! I HAVE PHYSICAL STRENGTH TOO!!!!

Y/N: LET GO OF ME!!!

NAMJOON: YOU LET GO FIRST!!!!

Y/N: NAMJOON!!!

NamJoon: I AM SO FED UP WITH YOU!!!! I HATE YOUR GUTS!!! I REALLY DO!!!!

Y/N: WELL GUESS WHAT?! I HATE YOU TOO!!!!

*HIT *!!!!! Something is thrown at NamJoon's head from behind.
We look upstairs to see a very pissed off JungKook.

JungKook: *Darkly * Yell one more time, both of you, and it will be swords thrown at you next time.

He just says that and walks upstairs.
Me and and NamJoon glare at each other again, still my hair in his hand and his collar in my hand.

Y/N: * Darkly* Get.away.from.me.

NamJoon: I am going to kill you. But you're too dumb. I know where the key is.

Y/N: ?!

He saw it in my pocket!! He tries to reach for it quickly but I kick his leg, smirking as he's losing balance.

NamJoon: !!!!!

Y/N: Haha!! Now who is stup-...?!!! N-NAM-

*THUD *!!!!! My kick makes him trip, and since we're both handcuffed, then I too tripped.
But...He fell forward on top of me, both of us on the floor with wide eyes as he's hovering over me....accidentally....kissing...

He quickly pulls his face away from mine, still in shock, hovering over me.
His face is burning red, his eyes are really wide as well as mine. My face is no better. Both of us are frozen...

Y/N: W...What....are you doing?....

He gulps, still with wide eyes and a burning face.

Y/N: N-NamJoon!... * Blushing*

He finally snaps out of it, sitting up quietly, the handcuffs pull me up with him.
He silently looks away from me as we're both sitting on the floor now.
I don't see his face but his ears are burning red...
My face is burning too...

I silently get out the key and I uncuff both of us.
He still doesn't move, I don't move either.
He talks without looking at me.

NamJoon: No one needs to know about what just happened.

Y/N: Yeah...* Blushing*....

NamJoon: ....

Y/N: ....

We both stay in silence for a while... he's still looking away and I can't see his face.

Y/N: I...so-

NamJoon: Don't talk about it.

Y/N: I wasn't going to talk about it. I-

NamJoon: Just don't mention it again.

Y/N: You're the one mentioning it!!

NamJoon: Not true.

Y/N: ?...

NamJoon: * burning red*

Y/N: NamJoon-

NamJoon: Don't think about it.

Y/N: You're the one thinking about it!!

NamJoon: I'm not.

Y/N: You're mentioning nothing other than that!!

NamJoon: NOT TRUE AND SHUT UP!!!!

Y/N: ??... wait... ¬‿¬

I smirk, and he finally looks at me, worried why I'm smirking.
But It's MY turn to mess with him. * smirk*

Y/N: You can't think about anything other than kissing me, huh? ¬‿¬

NamJoon: WHAT NONSENSE ARE YOU
SAYING?!

His face burns red but he's trying to hide it with his anger.

Y/N: You're the one bringing it up whenever I open my mouth.

NamJoon: OKAY THIS IS MORE THAN ENOUGH, SHUT UP!!!!

Y/N: But you're still thinking about it. ¬‿¬

NamJoon: AGENT Y/N!! IF YOU PLEASE-

Y/N: How was it? ¬‿¬

NamJoon: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? * BLUSHING*

I lean closer to his face and I pull his collar. His soul leaves his body and I smirk.

Y/N: Was it better than you expected? * smirk*

NamJoon: !!!!

He pushes me away quickly with his face burning red amd he yells angry.

NamJoon: IT WAS WORSE THAN HOW I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE!!!! SO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

Once he says that, my eyes go wide. Then realisation hits him and his eyes go wide too.

A faint red makes its way to my cheeks as he tries to look away in flustration.

Y/N: Wait...I was joking about you thinking about it...Were you really....thinking...how it would be like?!...

NamJoon: Absolutely not!!... Can you please stop!??!

Y/N:.... * Blushing*....

NamJoon: STOP BLUSHING.

Y/N: How am I supposed to control that?! * Blushing*!

NamJoon: CONTROL IT.

Y/N: CONTROL YOUR BLUSHING FIRST!!!!

NamJoon: OH MY GOD WHAT IS-

* HIT*!!!! Again, something is thrpwn at NamJoon's head.

NamJoon : OW!!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!?

JungKook: Keep it down. (¬_¬)

JungKook walks away again.

Y/N: Woah...you cursed.

He's rubbing his head in pain.

NamJoon: Will you leave me alone?!

Y/N: You curse only when you're absolutely angry then?? * Laughing*

NamJoon: I am going to curse at you RIGHT NOW.

Y/N: * Laughing *!!

NamJoon: THE HELL YOU'RE LAUGHING AT?!

I smile warmly.

Y/N: You're really cute, and kind. * soft chuckle*

I can swear a hint of red made its way to his cheek again but he looks away.

Y/N: Hey, you've been looking away from me all the time since I was drunk. Did I...do....a lot of embarrassing stuff?...

NamJoon: Well, yeah.

Y/N: T^T....

NamJoon: But that's not mainly the reason...

Y/N: ? Then what is-

NamJoon: You don't remember what you told me?

Y/N: What I...told you?... No. Please tell me it wasn't embarrassing... T^T

NamJoon: You flirted with me.

Y/N: 0_o..... oh my God that's the HIGHEST level of embarrassment!!!...what did I do!??!

NamJoon: You thought I was handsome and hot.

Y/N: OH GOD. OH MY GOD-.... But why "thought"? I mean, I still think you ARE handsome and hot. Why do you think otherwise?

NamJoon: You what??

Y/N: ?!?! * Blushing* NOTHING. I SAID NOTHING!!!

NamJoon: Ugh....okay. can we just forget this whole conversation happened?!? Please?!

Y/N: * sighing in embarrassment*....

NamJoon: By the way.

Y/N: Yeah?

NamJoon: Sorry for cornering you in a tight closet earlier without warnings. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.

Y/N: It's okay. * smiling* I wasn't uncomfortable.

NamJoon: * Raising an eyebrow *

Y/N: ? What??

NamJoon: You weren't uncomfortable with a man trapping you in a closet?? That's the kind of thing you like???

Y/N: W-What!? NO!! What the hell?!

NamJoon: Actually YES what the hell!?

Y/N: DUDE! If I wanted to break free from you I'd have done that very easily!! You should know that by now!!

NamJoon: Well, yeah.

Y/N: I am the one who chose not to!!

NamJoon: So you chose not to break free from me? * smirk*

He smirks and my face burns.

Y/N: Don't mess things up!! It's not like-

NamJoon: So you enjoyed me trapping you? ¬‿¬

Y/N: *BLUSHING * I DIDN'T ENJOY ANYTHING!!! I-

NamJoon: How many times have you imagined it? ¬‿¬

Y/N: ಠ_ಠ.... why the hell would I imagine being trapped in a closet with a man I barely knew and who treated me like shit the whole time? ಠ_ಠ

NamJoon:.....wow.

Y/N: Exactly.

NamJoon: Why the hell are you in the same space as me?! Find yourself a room!

Y/N: You're the one who stayed!!

NamJoon: A mistake!!

Y/N: >:(

NamJoon: Ugh....

Y/N: Thank you though! (˶^ᵕ^˶)

NamJoon : For what now?

Y/N: For staying with me now to prevent me from staying alone and creating horrible scenarios... * smiling*

NamJoon: I never- that never happened. I never thought of-

Y/N: Thank you... * smiling*

NamJoon: That is very cringy and disgusting and just shut up and-

I lean forward, kissing his cheek gently which renders him silent immediately with a red face and wide eyes.
I move back, smiling with a faint blush.

He silently gets up and sits back on the chair, giving me his back again. But I can still see his burning red ears.

Y/N: Hey-

NamJoon: Stay away from me. * blushing*

Y/N: * Soft laugh*

When I laugh, he turns to look at me. And I smile at him. His cheeks are still a faint red.

NamJoon: You sound and act nothing like the woman you talked about earlier.

Y/N: .....* Sad smile*.... Don't worry...I'll stay handcuffed to YoonGi....

NamJoon: Huh?

Y/N: I know after knowing who I am, you're all scared...amd I understand...so I'll ask YoonGi to handcuff me or handcuff me to himself for-

NamJoon: that is not what I meant. I never said I'm scared of you.

Y/N: ?..

NamJoon: I mean that I know you were forced. You arr not who you were talking about earlier. So I don't blame you and I'm not scared of you.

I laugh mockingly and I get up. Pulling out my dagger from my boots and leaning really close to his face witha smirk and the dagger to his throat. He doesn't even flinch, still looking at me indifferently .

Y/N: What if you turn out to be wrong? How are you so sure I'm not bad at heart? * smirk*

NamJoon: You wouldn't have convinced me to trust you. Because I've never trusted anybody before. AND, You wouldn't try to scare me now just to get me scared of you so I don't get in trouble with the others IF they're actually scared of you AND so I don't get in trouble with niross if they use your card against me

Y/N: ???

He takes the dagger from my hand.

Y/N: H....How did you-

NamJoon: Nice try. But horrible acting. Don't try scaring me again.

Y/N: ?!.... I'm sure it's not my acting! How did you-

NamJoon: You're not the only smart person here, agent Y/N.

I stand upright and he extends his hand with my dagger again to give it to me.
I take it from him, still confused and amazed.
He just turns around in his chair again and faces the computer.
I silently stand there...

NamJoon: How long are you going to stand like a scarecrow behind me?

Y/N: You read through me so well...* Confused*... No one ever read through me before.... * scared*....

He turns to look at my scared face. Still his indifferent calm stare.

Y/N: How could you read through my action that easily??.... * scared*

NamJoon: Why are you scared I did?

Y/N: I....Don't know...

NamJoon: People never saw through your actions before because by default they were scared of you so they never expected your next move. But I am not. That's why it was easy to read you.

Y/N: ?.... Why are you not scared of me?... HOW are you not scared of me?!

NamJoon: Should I be?

Y/N: YES!

NamJoon: I have been through what's much scarier than a serial killer, Y/N.

Y/N: ?.... It's the first time you call me by name....without agent....like that...

NamJoon: ... You want the formalities?

Y/N: No....that's much better...

NamJoon: Then stop calling me sir as well. It feels weird.

Y/N: You're older and you're an amazing reporter! I can't just-

NamJoon: Amazing reporter?

My face goes red in embarrassment. Amd I fiddle with my fingers...

Y/N: Um....I....never told this to anyone before....not even YoonGi knows...But....I am a regular on your reports in the journal....and-

NamJoon: Wait. YOU read my reports??

Y/N: Y....es... * Blushing*....

NamJoon: I never expected that to be honest. * confused*

Y/N: You're a hardworker...and a very smart person as well. Your investigation and articles are always of great importance and in great details. The way you write too is very formal and captivating. You're really amazing... I....always wanted to meet you actually.... * Blushing*

NamJoon: ?! Are you talking about ME??

I look at his shocked face and I laugh.

Y/N: What? * laughing*

NamJoon: (¬_¬) well, this didn't match how you kicked me out of the agency when we first met.

Y/N: I Didn't realise it was you YOU! And you were talking about some kimd of faitytale-

NamJoon: That we're in now.

Y/N: haha... yeah... * Nervous*

NamJoon: Well, kinda feels nice knowing a top agent and a serial killer is a fan of mine.

Y/N: Stop calling me a serial killer!!

NamJoon: Aren't you one?

Y/N: No-... I mean I WAS! But-

NamJoon: Was, were, is, they're all verbs not denying that fact.

Y/N:.... I'll go check on JungKook...

NamJoon: Hey.

Y/N: ?....

NamJoon: I know Kim MinJun very well, I'm gathering information around him and I know you had no chance. I also understand your anger.

Y/N:....

NamJoon: Y/N.

I look at him.

NamJoon: You have no connection to the heartless woman you talked about earlier. You're not her. You're not supposed to be that.

Y/N:... But I still need to get punished...I'll probably get executed...and I have no right to say anything or defend myself.

NamJoon: You have the right to defend yourself at any point in life whatever the situation. Don't forget that.

Y/N: Why are you suddenly so nice?...

NamJoon:....Because the anger in your eyes earlier was painful... It was just like MY anger...

Y/N: ?...

NamJoon: You only had the chance to unravel it now. My time didn't come yet. But when it comes, it will be worse than your anger. And you may hate me for it....

Y/N: ?... I asked you a lot before...what is your anger for...NamJoon? You never tell me...

He chuckles sadly...and I sit down on the chair in front of him.
He looks at me surprised by me giving him attention.
He just looks down.

NamJoon: Getting someone else involved in this may get you hurt like I got them...

Y/N: I have nothing more to lose. And I'm not important to you. So no danger in telling me. * smiling*

NamJoon: ?.... why would you get yourself in trouble for me then? Think smart, Y/N, think of yourself.

Y/N: It's me who chooses that. * smiling*

NamJoon: If your mentality is good enough, then if you please get away from me-

Lily: Uncle NamJoon... * Yawning*....

Y/N: ?...

NamJoon: ?

Lily comes downstairs, rubbing her eyes sleepily, calling for NamJoon's name.
To my surprise, he smiles....I never saw him smile before...but his smile drops once he looks at the ivy on her hand...and my smile drops to his sadness too...

Lily: "(っ- ‸ - ς)ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 I was- * cute tiny Gasp*!! Miss officer!! ⸜(˶˃ o ˂˶)⸝

Y/N: Baby girl!! T□T

She runs into my arms immediately and I hug her tight. Her soft tiny giggles spreading happiness all over me.

Y/N: Oh God I can hug you forever... T^T

Lily : * Tiny laughing*!!

She raises just her head to look up at me while still hugging me.

Lily: I waited in your room but you never came!

Y/N: I Didn't want to disturb you~

Lily: I wanted to sleep next to you...I thought you won't come again...

Y/N: I'm sorry... T^T...

Lily: You'll come again! >.<

Y/N: I'll come again! (,,>ヮ<,,)

Lily: * Giggling*!

Y/N: I can't hold myself back!! T□T

I kiss her cheeks, or I actually devour them and she keeps giggling and laughing happily.
In the midst of all of that, I glance at NamJoon, to find him smiling at both of us...
Once he catches me looking he quickly shifts to the indifferent glare. I chuckle softly.

NamJoon: The hell are you laughing at?!

Y/N: Nothing. * smiling*

NamJoon: * glaring*

Lily: Uncle NamJoon! 0.0

NamJoon: Yes?

Lily: I was a brave girl like you told me to! >:)

NamJoon: Huh?

Lily: You forgot?.... :(

NamJoon: What?! No! Definitely not!

I lean in to whisper to him, trying not to laugh.

Y/N: *whispering * You totally forgot.

NamJoon: *whispering back * Shut the hell up!

I try to keep in my laughter.

Y/N: * whispering* want me to save you? Her sad face is killing.

NamJoon: * Whispering* I hate you...

Y/N: baby what did uncle NamJoon tell you?

Lily: He told me to be a brave girl and no monster will hurt me! I became a brave girl and I slept without being scared! (,,>ヮ<,,)

Y/N: Good girl!!! ♡⸜(˶˃ ○ ˂˶)⸝♡

NamJoon: You're talking about that?? Yes I remember telling you that.

Lily: <( •̀ᴖ•́)> uncle NamJoon you're lying!

Y/N: PFT!! * laughing*!!

NamJoon: No no I DO remember!! I was just-

Lily: It's not nice to forget details!! <( •̀ᴖ•́)>

NamJoon: I swear I didn't forget!! I-

Lily: I will forgive you now but if it was another girl she wouldn't have forgiven!! Do you know that?? <( •̀ᴖ•́)>

NamJoon: * Genuinely panicking * I'm sorry I-

Y/N: Her little tiny hands on her waist in anger are adorable! * laughing* and you're totally scared!

NamJoon: Stop laughing at me!!!

Y/N: * Laughing*!!!

Lily: You two love each other?? >ᴗ<

Y/N: ?

NamJoon: What?

Lily: You two are acting like mom and dad! So are you two married?? >ᴗ<

Y/N: W-What?! * blushing* No! We-

NamJoon: I'm absolutely not gonna get married to HER.

Y/N: ಠ_ಠ

* HIT*!!! I hit his arm hard.

NamJoon: OW!!!!

Y/N: Then why did you kiss me earlier?!?!

* SLAM*!!!! He quickly slams his hand on my mouth with his other hand on the back of my head to prevent me from moving, a blush creeping to his face while he whispers angrily.

Lily: 0.0

NamJoon: *whispering * First of all, I didn't kiss you. And second-

I push his hand away.

Y/N: You did!! Take responsibility!!!

NamJoon: SHUT UP!!! WATCH YOUR MOUTH IN FRONT OF THE GIRL!!!

Lily: 0.0.... A fight?...

NamJoon: No! No sweetheart no! Just-

Lily: Did I do something wrong?...

NamJoon: NO! No-....ugh.... You were calling for me, right? Did you need something?

Lily: Mhm!! Tie my hair!!

NamJoon: You were looking for me to tie your hair?

Lily: mhm!! >ᴗ<

NamJoon: * smiling* okay fine, sit down.

She happily sits on his lap and he starts doing her hair, smiling the whole time...
I'm watching the scene, smiling too...

Y/N: You are really good with kids...

His face switches to the indifferent stare.

NamJoon: Doesn't concern you. (¬_¬)

Y/N: Will you stop?? ಠ_ಠ

NamJoon: (¬_¬)

Lily: *sleepy noises*...

Y/N: ?

NamJoon: Is she falling a sleep?

Y/N: * soft chuckle* Mhm. She's so cute.

NamJoon: Yuka was as cute too....she was as clingy as well...

Y/N: we have hope now, right? We'll find her * smiling*

NamJoon: I don't want to cling onto false hope...

Y/N: Hope is never false because you're rewraded anyway wether with what you wanted or not. * smiling*

NamJoon: Whatever.

She finally falls asleep and falls back on NamJoon's chest...soft noises coming out of her.
NamJoon lets her be, stroking her hair softly...

Y/N: Your sister definitely is so lucky to have you...

NamJoon: I wonder...

Y/N: Well, I'd be lucky to have someone this soft with me. * chuckle*

NamJoon: ?

He looks at me and I realise what I just said, a blush creeps to my face.

Y/N: S-Someome that's definitely not you!!

NamJoon: As if it would ever be me, that would be disgusting.

Y/N: Stop hating me! >:(

NamJoon: Whatever.

Y/N: You have nothing to say other than whatever?!?

NamJoon: Whatsoever.

Y/N: ಠ_ಠ.... your sassiness and sarcasm are over the horizon.

NamJoon: If you don't like it then get away from m-

I take his glasses off his face and he gest surprised and angry but he's trying not to act out loud so he doesn't wake up Lily.

NamJoon: Don't touch what doesn't belong to you!! Give it b- ?!?!

I don't give a damn and I put it on.

Y/N: Shit, I see nothing! You're blind?!

NamJoon: Seriously? ಠ_ಠ

Y/N: Damn.

NamJoon: Stop making me feel bad about it!

Y/N: Damn man, I pity you.

NamJoon: AGENT.Y/N.

Y/N: I think I need to tell everyone so they can start making fun of you.

NamJoon: I AM- .... Wait, you're doing that on purpose to piss me off.

Y/N: ♡⸜(˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)⸝♡

NamJoon: You annoying idiot.

Y/N: ┌(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )┐

NamJoon: What is even that face?!?!

Y/N: * laughing* annoying you is fun!

Lily: * Sleeping noises*....

NamJoon: ?? Shut up! You're annoying her!!

Y/N: You're annoying ME. >:(

He removes the hair from her face gently, how soft he is with her is making me smile.

NamJoon: She's too small...what do I do so she doesn't wake up??...

Y/N: Zero experience with kids (¬_¬)

NamJoon: I hate you. (¬_¬)

I ignore him and kiss her cheek gently, calling for her softly.

Y/N: Lily... Baby...

She wakes up, opening her eyes slightly.

Y/N: why don't you go back to my room and sleep there?... want me to tuck you in?

Lily: No, I'm a big girl...* sleepy*

Y/N: Okay, take care... * smiling*

I kiss her cheek one more time and she giggles, getting up and going upstairs.

NamJoon: You're really good with kids.

Y/N: I raised Saeran. * smiling* even when mom and dad were still there.

NamJoon: He's lucky to have you.

Y/N: Yuka is Lucky to have you. * smiling*

NamJoon:.... I doubt she thinks that now...after what I did to her...

Y/N:... Do you want to talk?...

NamJoon: No...

Y/N: I'll listen anytime you'll want to...

NamJoon: Thank you I don't need anything from anyone.

Y/N: Sometimes you need to relieve the pain...You know?...

NamJoon: I am strong enough to conceal it.

Y/N: You are strong, no one said otherwise, but that has no connection to embracing your emotions and sadness...

NamJoon: Talking won't be in my advantage. It won't relieve me like you think. And I'm strong enough to endure it alone.

Y/N: Well, there is another way to relieve the pain... * smiling*

NamJoon: I don't need-...?? What are you doing?

I get up from my chair and walk to him, pulling him to me while he's sitting on the chair, hugging him.
He panics, but he doesn't touch me at all.

NamJoon: w-What the hell are you doing!??! What-

Y/N: Stop squirming and yelling!!!

NamJoon: YOU-

Y/N: Sometimes, hugs give much more comfort than words can...

NamJoon: ?...

Y/N: Everyone needs a hug at some point wether he says it or not...

NamJoon: I am strong enough to-

Y/N: No one said otherwise...and no one needs to know about the hug, NamJoon...it's only both of us now...and we both need this hug...

NamJoon:.....

He finally relaxes in my arms...but he still doesn't touch me...

Y/N: It will be okay...

NamJoon: And how are you so sure.

Y/N: I'm not sure...

NamJoon: Then why did you say that?

Y/N: Because whenever I was scared back then, I'd hug Saeran...and tell him everything will be okay...

NamJoon: ?....

Y/N: It always turns out okay somehow...and even if it doesn't, then at least the hug fixes it a little bit...That's why I always want to believe it will be okay...

NamJoon:....

Y/N: It will be okay, NamJoon....we'll find whoever you lost and they'll be fine...it will be okay...

NamJoon:.... You're too kind to me. * Annoyed*

Y/N: You sound Annoyed.

NamJoon: I AM.

Y/N: * Soft chuckle*... Give kindness to recieve kindness... this will make the world a much better place...

NamJoon:... Your beliefs are stupid.

Y/N: Maybe, but I want to believe in that. * smiling*

NamJoon:....

Y/N: It feels better?...

NamJoon: I won't hug you back so I'm not returning your kindness like you think I will.

Y/N: Never mind. Don't do something you don't want to do. * smiling*

NamJoon: ? Didn't you just say you need a hug too?

Y/N: Mhm. * smiling* But never mind. * smiling*

NamJoon:.....

Y/N: Stay till you feel better...then I won't touch you again...

NamJoon:.... I am still not going to hug you.

Y/N: You don't need to. * laughing*. The last hug I ever got was that night I last saw mom and dad...and it was from both of them...those two hugs are more than enough for eternity...* smiling*....

NamJoon: ?? You definitely hug YoonGi all the time! And not even Saeran?!

Y/N: It's always me hugging them or forcing them into hugs...But a comfort hug like the one I'm giving you now?... No...Never since dad gave me that hug on that night.... that's why I want to give comfort hugs all the time...because I know how bad missing it is...

NamJoon:...

Y/N: * smiling*...

I stroke his hair softly...and he's silently letting me...still not touching me...but since he's silently letting me then he likes it and he's getting better...

NamJoon: You're weird...and different...

Y/N: ?

NamJoon: Your anger is blinding you, your desire for revenge.

Y/N: ...

NamJoon: Yet still, despite your hatred, you still have room for kindess. That's why I'm not scared of you... and that's the biggest difference between us...

Y/N:....? What do you-

NamJoon: No one will ever know what just happened between us, right?

Y/N: No...nobody needs to know anything about this...

NamJoon:.... Good....

He stays silently still, letting me hug him and stroke his hair...

NamJoon: I'm sorry for your loss ..

Y/N: Thank you... * smiling*....

NamJoon: Do you want to cry?

Y/N: ?... What?

Y/N: You stopped crying earlier because we were all around you. If you want to cry, it's just the two of us. And we just agreed no one will know anything.

Y/N:... * smiling* You said that's the difference between me and you...

NamJoon: Huh?

Y/N: You said kindness is the difference between me and you. But you're being kind to me without even noticing... * smiling*

NamJoon: Not true.

Y/N: Okay. * smiling*

I keep hugging him and stroking his hair.

NamJoon:....How long are you going to keep doing that?

Y/N: Till you feel better.

NamJoon: It's not helping.

Y/N: It IS. You're just trying not to admit.

NamJoon : Go away.

He pushes me away and gets up. Looking right at me after putting his glasses on. His indifferent frown is there again.
I just smile.

NamJoon: If this gets out of your mouth to anyone, I'll tell JungKook you ate his cookies after I get rid of all the boxes.

Y/N: W-

*GRAB *!!! He pulls my arm and pulls me to his chest...hugging me...
His body is too big compared to mine...
I blink in surprise and confusion.

NamJoon: Don't open your mouth.

Y/N: ?....

NamJoon: I don't know if it's comforting. But I'm trying.

Y/N:....

I just smile...sinking in his arms...
I smile sadly...remembering the last time dad hugged me like that...before they killed him...
I close my eyes, feeling him stroke my hair...
My tears almost fall through my sad smile...so I get out of his arms...

NamJoon: ?

Y/N: I think I cried enough. * chuckle*

NamJoon: You don't like crying?

Y/N: Not at all... crying means you've been strong for too long... * smiling*...But I just think I can be strong for a little longer...

NamJoon: (¬_¬) You got a chance and you threw it away.

Y/N: You'll hug me again later?? ♡⸜(˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)⸝♡

NamJoon: I don't understand your trust in a man you just met.

Y/N: You should know by now that the moment I take intrest in someone I can get all the information I need about him.

NamJoon: YOU GOT INFORMATION ABOUT ME!?

Y/N: Not much. :/ I didn't find much.

NamJoon: * relief*

Y/N: but I found enough to know you're trustworthy and amazing! >ᴗ< that's why your behaviour at first was very questionable. Glad I understand why you were an ass now.

NamJoon: You're an ass too.

Y/N: ಠ_ಠ

NamJoon: Don't give me that ugly face.

Y/N: THAT UGLY FACE IS THE FACE YOU KISSED!!!! (◣□◢) * SLAM*!!!! MMMM!!!

He slams his hand on my mouth quickly.

NamJoon: KEEP.your voice down for GOD'S.sake!! * Blushing*!!

I push his hand away.

Y/N: I am NOT going to-

He suddenly leans really close to my face and he whispers angrily.

NamJoon : If you don't shut up about it, I'll kiss you again!

For some reason, my face goes red, his cheeks are a faint red too. But he isn't moving back. His frown getting more and more intense as well as his red face.

Y/N: W-What-

NamJoon: I never realised you're this beautiful. * Frowning, blushing*

He says that with a frown and a blushing face which made my cheeks go redder.

Before I say anything he moves back.

NamJoon: but you're still ugly!!

Y/N: HOW IS EVEN-

NamJoon: SHUT UP.

Y/N: (◣_◢) I'm going to JungKook.

I turn to walk away.

NamJoon: Hey!

Y/N: What? (◣_◢)

NamJoon: I'm curious to know what you think of me when you're drunk next time.

My face burns.

Y/N: I lied!!

NamJoon: No one lies when he's drunk.

Y/N: Leave me alone!! * Blushing*

NamJoon: Whatever!!

Y/N: Stop saying whatever!!!

NamJoon: Whatsoever!!

Y/N: DUDE.

NamJoon: Just get the hell out of here!!!

Y/N: Whatever!!! >:□

NamJoon: Wait!! Before you go!

He sits on the chair and gives me his back.

NamJoon: No one should know that we talked, or hugged or kissed!! And you NEVER touch me again! Do you hear me!?

Y/N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

NamJoon: Why isn't she answering-...?!?!?!?

Y/N: ¬‿¬

I glue my palm to the back of his head, standing behind him.

NamJoon: The hell are you doing????

Y/N: Touching you. •_•

NamJoon: Didn't you just hear me say not to touch me?!?

Y/N: Yes. •_•

NamJoon: THEN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!

Y/N: Touching you. •_•

NamJoon: THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!

He turns around quickly trying to grab my hand but I pull it away quickly.

Y/N: ಠ_ಠ what do you think you were doing?

NamJoon: GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

Y/N: That's something I decide!!!

NamJoon: Oh my God you're really ANNOYING!!!

Y/N: <( •̀ᴖ•́)> You're as annoying!!

NamJoon: LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I SHOULDN'T HAVE-

I lean and kiss his cheek one more time.

His eyes go wide and his face flames red in an instance.
He just silently turns around to give me his back on the chair but I still can see his red ears...

NamJoon: Just leave already!...

Y/N: * Soft Chuckle* Cute!

He suddenly gets up, facing me, * GRAB*!!!! Pulling my nape, surprising me as my face flashes red.

NamJoon: * Annoyed* If you kiss me again, I'll kiss you once more, Do we have a deal?

I try to say something but I'm too surprised to talk.
Once he realises how flustered I am he gets much more flustered, just letting go of me and sitting on the chair again giving me his back...
His ears are still red. My face is no better...

But I go sit on the chair far...a smile creeping to my red cheeks...

"""""""""NAMJOON CHOICE ENDS""""""""

Y/N: Hey.

NamJoon: ?

Y/N: The safe code.

I talk, looking up at the ceiling.

Y/N: why did you ask SeokJin to confirm it if you can already read it too?

NamJoon: I can read the language but I can't see it.

Y/N: Wait! Seriously??

NamJoon: Yes. That's why I had to endager SeokJin and take him to talk house. I can't see what's in there. But I can read whatever SeokJin sees.

Y/N: This explains a lot actually. But the real question is why is SeokJin seeing anything to begin with?!

NamJoon: .....

Y/N: You know something, don't you?

NamJoon: No.

Y/N: Dude you're lying again. Didn't you say that you won't lie anymore and you don't give a damn??

NamJoon: I won't say something that can light up a fire when it's just an assumption.

NamJoon: Tell at least me.

NamJoon: It will be equally as dangerous. Just not now.

Y/N: ?... As long as it's not harming anyone then fine.

NamJoon: I hope it won't harm him...

Y/N: ??? It may harm him!?

NamJoon: Not in the way you understood, I meant- it-... can we let it be for now?

Y/N:....okay?...

Something is wrong, anyone can see that. If he knows then why isn't he talking again?

Y/N: I have a bigger question.

NamJoon: what?

Y/N: The safe code on the ceiling, since SeokJin said he can't see it anymore, does that mean this building is no longer safe?....

NamJoon: *Stressing * probably... TaeHyung breaking the code with his anger is still stressing me. This shouldn't have happened!...

Y/N: shouldn't have? Since he's a niross you mean? Maybe he's just strong enough for some reason to-

NamJoon: NO NIROSS should be able to break that safe code, Y/N.

Y/N: ? Why do you know that?...Do you know why it appeared?

The stress in his eyes is increasing, as if he's thinking of something really hard.

Y/N: You have any idea where it came from??

NamJoon: Can you leave me alone for a while?

Y/N: Sure but-

NamJoon: Shouldn't you talk to HoSeok?

He's trying to force me away.
Maybe he's trying to think of a reason.

Y/N: Yeah I should. I'll be back later, take your time.

He just nods at me and I walk upstairs.

NamJoon: * Stressing*.... * Looking up*....

.
.

I stand by HoSeok's door, hesitant to knock...should I even do that?...
Maybe talking now isn't a good idea...I terrified him...

Before I walk back the door opens and he is in front of me, confused why I'm there with my hand in the air almost knocking on the door.
I quickly put my hand down.

HoSeok: What are you doing here?

Y/N: I was...I...

HoSeok: Didn't you talk with JiMin already and it's all good now?

Y/N: I wanted to talk to YOU...

HoSeok: ?

Y/N: If you don't want it-

HoSeok: I just want to ask a question.

Y/N:...

HoSeok: Was the you I kept watch on...the real you?...

Y/N:.... I don't know what you saw...it should be YOU who decides if it was real or acting.

HoSeok: It felt real.

Y/N: Then it IS...

HoSeok: So you weren't lying when you-

Y/N: I never lied in a word I said to you, if that's what you're asking.

HoSeok: ?

Y/N: When I told you that I know best about how the opressed feel, I never lied...and when I told you I'll risk my job to save you if you're CALLED a criminal, that also was real...

HoSeok: Becuase you're in the same shoes as me?...

Y/N: Yes...because I know how it feels not to have someone fight for you when you're...originally innocent and no one believes you...

HoSeok:...

Y/N: I Didn't know you didn't have a hand in anything...I really clinged into any hope to find a trace to Kim MinJun....

HoSeok: ...

Y/N: I know I was terrifyingly aggressive and you-... actually ALL of you lost trust in me...but-

HoSeok: Is TaeHyung here?

Y/N: no, He's out. Why are you aski-

He pulls my chin and kisses my cheek suddenly, my face burns red. He looks at me smiling energetically.

Y/N: W-What was that for??

Y/N: Because you just proved to me that you're no way who you were supposed to be. * Smiling energetically *

Y/N: What?

HoSeok: The way you're apologising is the same you I kept watch on. This is your nature. And I'll believe that.

Y/N:?.... so...you're not angry at me?..

HoSeok: Angry at this cute face?... T^T am I that heartless??

Y/N: You really forgive just like that?...

HoSeok: You forgave too, right?

Y/N: ?... You mean the stalking thing?...

HoSeok: Yeah, and me almost shooting you countless times.

Y/N: I'm not even thinking about that anymore...

HoSeok: Then why would I hold a grudge?? * Laughing energetically *

Y/N:...

I smile in relief...his energetic smile is still on his face...

Y/N: Thank you... * smiling*

HoSeok: Thank YOU for showing me I'm not alone in this. * smiling*

Y/N: HoSeok...I'm still at my word of risking it all to get you out of whatever trouble you're in.

HoSeok: ? You are in worse trouble. Don't think-

Y/N: I'm at my word...

HoSeok:... Tch. You can't stop being adorable. T^T

Y/N: Huh?

He suddenly smirks and leans really close to my face.

HoSeok: AND beautiful as hell. * smirk*

My face burns and I move away.

Y/N: I-I am glad we made up!! I'll look for-

* GRAB*!!! He grabs my wrist before I run away.

HoSeok: Since we're both finally fully comfortable around each other. You WON'T run away from me. * wink*

Y/N: ?!?! * Face burning *

I take my wrist away, flustered.

HoSeok: Hey! Do you have a bandaid?

Y/N: ?? Are you hurt?? You okay?

I get worried, moving closer but his smirk grows.

HoSeok: Yeah I scrapped my knees falling for you. ¬‿¬

Y/N:....... * dissapointed * seriously?

HoSeok: Give me your hand.

Y/N: No!

HoSeok: Come on!

Y/N: Why??

HoSeok: It looks heavy, I'll hold it for you. * wink*

Y/N: ಠ_ಠ

HoSeok: Impressive, right???

Y/N: Don't talk to me again.

HoSeok: What??! Wait! Where are you going?! Wait!!

I was going to walk downstairs but I find SeokJin coming out of my room, confused, talking to himself.

SeokJin: It's only Lily there...I thought maybe agent Y/N is there too...

Y/N: You're looking for me?

He looks up to my voice and once he sees me, he smiles brightly.

SeokJin: Yes!

He comes over to me, and I smile back at him.

SeokJin: Do you feel better now?

Y/N: Yup. I'm okay. * smiling*

SeokJin: HoSeok!

HoSeok: sir it's all good. (ง •̀_•́)ง

SeokJin: I was actually looking for you two together to help you make up... * smiling*

Y/N: Don't worry, we-

HoSeok elbows me sneakily.

HoSeok: Actually I don't stand her yet!! She doesn't stand me either! I don't think we can make up!!

SeokJin: WHAT!? ゞ◎Д◎ヾ No no don't jump to conclusions!!

HoSeok: No man I can't forgive her!!

SeokJin: But no!!! ゞ◎Д◎ヾ I- I- OH I know! Maybe if we-

HoSeok: No No No NO. I won't ever forgive and she just told me the same. (◣_◢)

SeokJin: What if I cook you something?!?ゞ◎Д◎ヾ

Y/N: what?

SeokJin: I'll cook you something and you'll eat over food and talk happily!! ♡⸜(˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)⸝♡

Y/N: He's setting us on a date! Not helping us make up!

HoSeok: And I don't mind making out instead of making up. * wink*

Y/N: ಠ_ಠ

SeokJin: What do I do?! What do I do?!?! * Genuinely worried*

HoSeok: Hug me and I'll forgive.

SeokJin: Just that?!?

HoSeok: Yes.

SeokJin hugs HoSeok and he starts melting immediately.

HoSeok: Oh my God this is the best moment in ages... T^T

SeokJin: You'll forgive??

HoSeok: I'll forgive the whole world for you... T^T

SeokJin: * Giggling* You're silly.

* SLAM*!!!! Suddenly JiMin comes of the room slamming the door open.

JiMin: STOP HITTING ON MY BROTHER, MAN!!!!

HoSeok: I caaaaan't T^T

JiMin: DUDE!!!

SeokJin: It's okay~ those are just hugs!

HoSeok: Yes... Hugs.... T^T

JiMin: (◣_◢)

I Kinda want hugs too. But those lively three together is always fun to watch.* smiling*
SeokJin lets go of HoSeok and turns to me suddenly.
Before I blink I am engulfed in a very soft hug.
I blink twice, trying to process the fact that he hugged me on his own.
But then I immediately start melting.

Y/N: T^T

SeokJin: Feels better??

Y/N: Much much better... T^T...

SeokJin: So you forgive HoSeok??

Y/N: I'll do anything you want me to... T^T....

He giggles and hugs me one last tight hug before pulling back. Smiling warmly at me.

Y/N: I thought you'd avoid me...

SeokJin: Not that you chose any of it really... I'm not scared of you * sad* ...

Y/N: Your shoulder...I'm so sorry-

SeokJin: It's okay!

Y/N: * smiling*

SeokJin : we promised we're friends! Right?? >ᴗ<

Y/N: Yes! ♡⸜(˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)⸝♡

JiMin:....

I look behind them both to see JiMin's cold face...staring at me...

Y/N: JiMin I-

JiMin: If we're all good then we need to hurry and get Yuka.

He leaves us standing and walks downstairs...I silently watch his back as he dissappears...

SeokJin: What is wrong with him?

HoSeok: I think he's still sulking over the bullet you fired in his direction.

SeokJin: ??!?! You did what?...

Y/N: I swear I wasn't going to hurt him!! I was really just scaring him away so he doesn't hurt himself getting near me and you!!

HoSeok: JiMin is really sensitive, he won't get that for now.

Y/N: I really didn't mean to hurt him...

HoSeok: I know that, you could've targetted him if you wanted to. He doesn't realise that. But I don't blame him.

Y/N: ?

HoSeok: I forgave because I was in your shoes before, we share the same pain, we understand each other. But JiMin didn't live through that so he doesn't understand. Let alone the fact that he trusted you so much.

Y/N:.... He....trusted me?

HoSeok: Really so much. So just give him time.

Y/N:....

SeokJin: Hey, did anyone see TaeHyung??

Y/N: Oh uh! He said he needs to rest and he doesn't want anyone to disturb him!

SeokJin: Oh... okay...I'll go find NamJoon...

SeokJin walks away.

HoSeok: That was an obvious lie.

Y/N: It was obvious?!?!

HoSeok: Definitely not for SeokJin. * laughing * he totally believed you. Where is TaeHyung actually?

Y/N: I sent him outside.

HoSeok: Outside? To his house?

Y/N: No. OUTSIDE.

HoSeok: what do you- ??!?! OUTSIDE?

Y/N: Yes. He can go in and out. That's how we first met him. HE dragged me and YoonGi here. But I don't think he can get anyone out.

HoSeok: God...I almost thought we have hope! Why is he put there anyway?

Y/N: I sent him to get an inhaler.

HoSeok: ??!

Y/N: Don't worry I didn't tell him for who. I just asked him not to tell anyone.

HoSeok: His coughing got worse....really worse... I don't like the idea of taking him to the tunnels in such dirt and dust.

Y/N: Me neither. I'll try to convince him indirectly not to come with us.

YoonGi: HEY!!!!

YoonGi comes upstairs.

YoonGi: We've been waiting downstairs to start the tunnel plan the whole time, will you kindly shut the fk up and MOVE YOUR ASSSES DOWN THERE!?

HoSeok: Too agressive. (¬_¬)

YoonGi: EMANUEL!!!!

HoSeok: FINE!!!

HoSeok mumbles, walking downstairs. I laugh and I follow him but YoonGi stops me.

YoonGi: Hey idiot.

Y/N: ?

YoonGi: You made up?

Y/N: I guess so... * smiling*... not JiMin though...

YoonGi: Red streak is a problem again. I'll just kill him.

Y/N: Dude.

YoonGi: Whatever, move your ass.

We walk downstairs.

YoonGi: Everyone here?

JungKook: Hey red streak.

JiMin: what?

JungKook: Why are you calm, that's scary.

JiMin: I'm normal.

JungKook: Exactly, that's why you're scary.

JiMin: I think we need to hurry to get Yuka.

He's standing the farthest away from me...and he's definitely questioning why everyone is acting normal with me after what I said earlier...
Not only him, but JungKook is kot as talkative with me or HoSeok anymore...

I sigh...looking up-.......but my eyes go wide slightly.

Woah...WOAH....
The cracks...the cracks are there again! They didn't look like that earlier!...right?... RIGHT?

Wait....
My eyes go wider....
Why the hell am I seeing it too now?....
Wasn't it only SeokJin??...
I walk over to SeokJin and I whisper to him.

Y/N: Hey.

SeokJin: Yeah? * Blinking*

Y/N: I want you to tell me if the safe code is up there again.

SeokJin: didn't it dissappear when TaeHyung-.......

He looks up while talking but haults to a stop immediately...it's written all over his face that he can see it too...
I don't say anything. I don't tell that I can see it.
I just silently observe what will happen now.

SeokJin: The safe code is up there again!!!

HoSeok: It is???

JiMin: It's back?!

NamJoon: you can see it again??

SeokJin: Yes it's up there!

JungKook: So that code comes and goes on its own??

YoonGi: How the hell does it appear just like that?? What force is doing that?

JungKook: definitely not a niross evil force because no way it's protecting us, right??

SeokJin: Then what is that??

YoonGi: hey 4 eyes. Any ideas?

NamJoon: If I knew something I wouldn't say?

YoonGi: You never say, bastard.

SeokJin: Not amymore, remember?? He's sharing now!

JungKook: If NamJoon doesn't know that, then who knows?? TaeHyung doesn't know either!

JiMin: Speaking of TaeHyung, where is he?

Y/N: retrieving something important.

SeokJin: And you seriously let him go alone!? What can be important this much?!

Y/N: He didn't tell me but he said he'll be safe.

SeokJin: but...

Y/N: He'll be here soon. Till he comes, let's be productive. The more time we waste the more it becomes worse.

YoonGi: We're invading the tunnels, 2 teams. One for yuka another for unravelling secrets. A team with SeokJin and a team with NamJoon.

Y/N: I'm going with NamJoon, and I'm taking HoSeok.

HoSeok : Deal. (ง •̀_•́)ง

YoonGi: JungKook, SeokJin and JiMin then.

HoSeok: Hey! What will you do about the snakes??

YoonGi: Shit, I have no idea.

NamJoon: Fire.

JungKook: Fire?

NamJoon: They get scared of fire.

JiMin: The problem is how to make fire quickly?

YoonGi: JungKook, your lighter.

SeokJin: Lighter? You smoke?

JungKook: Is there a problem?

SeokJin: It's unhealthy...

JungKook: Mind your own business.

YoonGi: stop biting and give me your lighter.

JungKook gives YoonGi the lighter.

YoonGi: Okay now we have the fire- ....wow.

JungKook: ?

YoonGi: this lighter is older than Y/N's dignity.

Y/N: DUDE. WHY?

NamJoon: That was savage.

HoSeok: * LAUGHING*!!!

YoonGi: Dude I didn't notice how old it was last time! Where did you get that from!? It looks like an antique.

JungKook: What do you mean? It's normal.

JiMin: I guess you love old stuff! It's beautiful!

JungKook: I don't see what is your problem, all of you.

NamJoon: Well, team YoonGi has a lighter. We have ours too so we're safe.

Y/N: We have a lighter??

NamJoon gets out a lighter from his pockets.

SeokJin: You smoke too??

NamJoon: No I just carry it around for safety.

Y/N: For safety??

NamJoon: I have been facing niross long before any of you heard of it. So I'm always prepared.

Y/N:...

YoonGi: The hell?

JungKook: Your lighter looks different.

NamJoon: Yeah because yours is an antique. ANYWAY, you Just need to know that snakes get scared of fire. The demon like things too. Don't move individually no matter what. TaeHyung didn't lie when he said the tunnels are dangerous.

YoonGi: what did he mean by the tunnels are dangerous? You have any idea?

NamJoon: I don't know what the tunnels are. Obviously I never came to Niross before.

JungKook: Didn't you just say you've been facing it long before?

NamJoon: Outside of here.

JungKook: It attacks outside!?

NamJoon: Me. Just me.

YoonGi: Dude who the hell are you to Niross for it to hate you this much!?

JiMin: I'm dying to know too!!

Y/N: * Silently listening*

NamJoon: You don't need to know anything about me. All the information I share will be for everyone's benefit. Personal information is out of order.

HoSeok: We're literally going over there to save your sister! Let us know so we can fully help, man!

NamJoon: Getting her back with me is all the help I can ever wish for, I hope she's there alive to begin with.

YoonGi: Fine, what do you suggest?

NamJoon: Y/N and JungKook are critical targets.

JungKook: ??

Y/N: ?

NamJoon: they want to turn Y/N and they want to kill JungKook. So you two out of all of us need to be extra careful.

JungKook: They won't be able to kill me.

NamJoon: SeokJin.

SeokJin: Yes?

NamJoon: You're the only one of us who can see. If they figure that out, you'll be the main target. So you need to be very sneaky while writing down whatever you see.

Y/N: HoSeok's camera. You can record with it, right?

HoSeok: Yeah I have it! Here, keep it with you.

SeokJin: Yes. * firm*

YoonGi: SeokJin is my responsibility, don't worry.

JiMin: I'm there too, I'll-

Y/N: JiMin, We'll need someone here to make sure that safe code isn't a hoax.

JiMin: what does that mean?

Y/N: It keeps appearing and dissappearing. People here aren't safe enough. We'll need someone to stay behind because niross may attack just to come back at us.

JiMin: BUT-

NamJoon: Actually don't worry. The safe code is more powerful than before this time. No need for any of us to stay.

I look at NamJoon, not saying a thing.

YoonGi: And how do you know that?

NamJoon: It's just different. Trust me.

JiMin: Dude. I feel lucky whenever I look at you. Thank God you're on OUR side!

HoSeok: True, it would be hard imagining you as an enemy.

Y/N:....

NamJoon: Anyway. I think that's all we need to be wary about because I really have no idea what the tunnels are.

JiMin: This time we can come back with enough information! (ง •̀_•́)ง

HoSeok looks at me, and I look back at him. JiMin won't stay back and we're both worried. An NamJoon doesn't know about uis asthma so he unknowingly let him come.

We both look at YoonGi and he nods. I hope he keeps an eye on JiMin...

JungKook: Fine, we set off.

JungKook pulls up his armor from the floor that has the world's weapons on his back.

JiMin: DUDE!!! Don't you MAYBE need like only 2 weapons?!

HoSeok: You have like 20!!

JungKook: Why not?

YoonGi: Probably you'll be slow carrying that around???

JungKook: If I can carry it and still be in the same speed as you all then why not? (¬_¬)

Y/N: My crush on you increases everyday.

JungKook: ಠ_ಠ Why do you always want to crush me?!

YoonGi: OKAY, HE'S STUPID. Anyway, let's start moving.

JungKook: Without TaeHyung??

YoonGi: He'll definitely follow. But we can't stay back longer.

Y/N: I suggest taking Lily with us.

YoonGi: I guess stupidity is a contagious disease.

Y/N: I'm serious though.

HoSeok: We'll take a little girl??

SeokJin: That's dangerous!

JungKook: And restricting!

NamJoon: And NO we're not taking Eun's little sister!

YoonGi: Can you all calm down your marbles?!

Y/N: The fact that YoonGi is who said that makes the situation much worse!!

YoonGi: The fuck does that mean smellyfungus woman?!?!

JiMin: His tongue technology is getting worse, bro.

HoSeok: My tongue technology is totally different than his. * wink*

Y/N: ゞ◎_◎ヾ

He winks at me and I hide behind SeokJin.

SeokJin: HoSeok behave!!! >:□

HoSeok: I'm behaving. ¬‿¬

Y/N: You should be hating me!!!

HoSeok: Man if what I'm feeling now is hate then what the hell is love? ¬‿¬

Y/N: ゞ◎Д◎ヾ

TaeHyung: * Darkly* Who do you love?

JiMin: WOOPS!

YoonGi: Perfect timing. Do my work and hit him instead of me. My back hurts.

NamJoon: You just signed up for your death.

HoSeok: H-Hey! TaeHyung! Hahaha!

TaeHyung: * Darkly* Who were you talking about?

HoSeok: No one! * Sweating profusely*

TaeHyung: Didn't I tell you before to stay away from her?

HoSeok: HEY! I WAS-

Y/N: Hiii TaeHyung!! * Nervous laughter!!

I walk over to TaeHyung and I pat his head happily. His glare at HoSeok switches to a smile for me.

SeokJin: How does his personality change that quickly?!

NamJoon: A yandere for sure. Your brother needs help, dude.

JungKook: He's always been like that whenever it's someone he deeply cares about. He used to be that loving and overprotective for me...

YoonGi: * sighing*...

TaeHyung: I got what you want.

Y/N: You're okay, right? You didn't encounter anyone or anything??

TaeHyung: I met few of them on my way back. But I'm fine-.....

His happy smile turns into a concerned troubled face as he looks up.

TaeHyung: Something is repelling me again.

NamJoon:...* silently staring at TaeHyung *

YoonGi: The code reappeared again.

TaeHyung: What writes those codes?! And why would it help?

Y/N: That's what we're trying to understand.

TaeHyung: Here, take the inh-

Y/N: I LOVE YOU.

TaeHyung: ??

I blurt out, kissing his cheek.
He almost said inhaler so I just didn't know how else to shut him up.
He blinks in satisfaction.
Smirking at me.

TaeHyung: Oh so that's what we're doing now?... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Y/N: N-No!!

YoonGi: WOMAN THE FUCK!?

HoSeok: EXACTLY.

JungKook: Oh God...

NamJoon: * Sighing* can we please stop wasting time?! That's my sister!!!

JiMin: We all picked up our weapons. Let's go.

Y/N: I still want to take lily.

SeokJin: Why?? What's the point??

Y/N: Just think! She is the only one who saw Yuka. She has been with Yuka the whole time. In other words, she'll definitely know where Yuka may be or she'll tell us where they've been both hiding!

NamJoon: You think a little girl will remember such thing??

Y/N: How did two little girls end up in the tunnels when WE had to get abducted there?!

NamJoon:...?

Y/N: Exactly! You're all questioning it now, aren't you??

JiMin: just a second. You have a point.

JungKook: Even me and TaeHyung never knew about the tunnels existence. How did two girls find that place and hide there?

TaeHyung: maybe she's a niross fooling us??

Y/N: No she can't be. Remember the safe code?? No niross can Enter!

TaeHyung: But I'm inside, right?

SeokJin: You're a hybrid. You're different.

HoSeok: Exactly, you're still human after all.

TaeHyung: Maybe she's a hybrid?

YoonGi: No Niross won't gain a thing from turning a little useless girl into one of them. They're only aiming for mentally and physically strong people like you and Y/N.

Y/N: That girl is not a niross and we all agree on that. But SHE will be the key to finding Yuka. And we need to hurry.

NamJoon:... * Stressing*....

Y/N: I know you're worried about both girls. But I primised Eun to protect Lillian. Just think of Yuka now, NamJoon.

He nods at me, gaining back his confidence.

TaeHyung: You're all still going to the tunnels?...

Y/N: Trust us. * smiling* If you don't feel comfortable there you can stay here and-

TaeHyung: I'm not staying back. I'm going on your team.

Y/N: But-

YoonGi: It's fine, let him choose what he wants. Anyway, JungKook, JiMin, SeokJin, let's go.

TaeHyung: wait! JungKook is not on your team??

Y/N: No, we're getting Yuka. They'll explore the tunnels.

TaeHyung:.....

YoonGi: We're wasting time. We're leaving. Try dying Y/N, please.

Y/N: SHUT UP.

YoonGi takes his team and walks outside with TaeHyung's eyes glued on their backs.

Y/N: Hey...

TaeHyung: ?...

Y/N: Stay with JungKook.

TaeHyung:.....

Y/N: Go. * smiling*...

TaeHyung: He has YoonGi. You're in danger too, they want to turn you.

Y/N: Stop creating excuses. I can protect myself. Come on go! * smiling*

He hesitates for a bit but he follows YoonGi's team anyway.

HoSeok: We're getting Little Lily?

NamJoon: I'll go get her.

NamJoon walks upstairs. To lily, leaving me and HoSeok.

HoSeok: I wonder what we'll find down there.

Y/N: We've been there together before. And we're going there together again.

HoSeok: * Laughing* Yeah. By the way.

Y/N: ?

HoSeok: I know you chose me because you think we make a good team.

Y/N: You'll be the easiest to work with if I use my "hidden" skills. Because you have them too.

HoSeok: * Proud chuckle* Assasins team!

Y/N: That is not something to be proud of. * facepalm*

HoSeok: * Laughing*!

NamJoon comes downstairs with lily in his hand, she's trying to hide that she's scared.

Lily: I'm ready! >:(

Y/N: You're the bravest girl so we'll need your help to save your friend Yuka. Will you help? * smiling*

Lily: Yes I will!! (ง •̀_•́)ง But....you'll stay with me, right?...

Y/N: No monster will hurt you. * smiling*

HoSeok: Wanna get on my back? * smiling happily*

NamJoon: I'll carry her instead. You'll need your hands, you're better than me in combat.

Y/N: In that case let's start moving. Let's go get little Yuka back! * happy*

NamJoon:...* in his head* Please let it be YOU....Yuka...Please be alive...

.
.
.

We reach the tunnel entrance that me and HoSeok got out from before.

NamJoon: water? We'll dive??

Y/N: I will.

HoSeok: The hell??? What are-

I start taking off my clothes.

HoSeok: After a second thought, go on. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

NamJoon: Oh my God the moment you got comfortable around her it started getting very uncomfortable for US!!

Lily: * laughing*! Your face is silly uncle HoSeok!

HoSeok: * silly face* ┌(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )┐

He makes more silly faces and lily is laughing and enjoying.

NamJoon: Can you stop stripping??

Y/N: There has to be an entrance somewhere near here.
And I'm positive it's hidden here.

NamJoon: what makes you positive there is an entrance in a water lake?!?!

.
.

JungKook: What makes you think there is an entrance down a cliff?!?!

YoonGi: Because that's obviously obvious? Duh?

TaeHyung: That's suicide!!

YoonGi: Exactly.

TaeHyung: What!?

SeokJin: Agent YoonGi!! * worried*

JiMin: You'll die if you jump down there!!

YoonGi: We had to die to come here.

JiMin:.... HUH??

.
.

HoSeok: What do you mean we had to die to come here??

Y/N: Me and YoonGi down the cliff, JiMin drowning, you two and SeokJin fell underground. Think slightly about what I just said and you'll get what I mean.

HoSeok: I don't get anything...

NamJoon: Wait....I get it.

.
.

YoonGi: Definitely the smart one would get it. Tell them, SeokJin.

SeokJin: Somehow...the way all of us came... the ways niross got us INTO Niross...is the same way we enter the tunnels or exit them!

JiMin: what about The underground opening???

JungKook: That was when me, Y/N and you had to jump into a deep hole, the day we got Lily, remember??

TaeHyung: Wait, what about the water?? you said JiMin drowned !

.
.

Y/N: The water is here, the place me and HoSeok came out of, that's why there is definitely an entrance here somewhere. I'm sure of it.

HoSeok: What about the cliff??

.
.

YoonGi: I'm positive there is another tunnel entrance engaged with a cliff. And we'll find it. And if there is any other way niross gets people here then I'm sure it will be an entrance as well.

.
.

Y/N: TaeHyung will know other ways, in other words, other possible entrances. Maybe we can ask him.

.
.

YoonGi: Rings a bell?

TaeHyung: I'll try to think or remember. But I'm not really allowed to bring people myself into here so I don't really know much about that. But I'll try to know.

YoonGi: Which is good. I think we're understanding bit by bit. So Somehow the tunnels are really the mother location in this place.

.
.

Y/N: It's connected to everything else, I'm positive of it. The information inside will be right in the middle of the goal.

.
.

YoonGi: Nice try, Niross. Now let's get this shit done.

JiMin: Wow...

SeokJin: Yeah.... wow...

JungKook: Why are you amazed, he IS an agent.

.
.

HoSeok: But I'm still amazed...she's so smart...

NamJoon: Because she IS an agent!

.
.

TaeHyung: Now we're at the tree with the mirrored symbol, you couldn't enter last time, right?

YoonGi: Yes.
.
.

NamJoon: now we're at the lake you two came out of. You'll look for an entrance?

Y/N: Yes. I'll dive in.

HoSeok: I'll go with you. Two better than one down there.

Y/N: No, last time I got attacked down there inside the water. I'll go alone.

NamJoon: That's a worse reason! You shouldn't-

I twirl my daggers around my fingers and I smirk.

Y/N: This time I'm prepared. * smirk* And losing one is better than losing two. AND either way, I'm NOT losing. * smirk*

HoSeok: You intended to go in water after all, that's why you got that tube to breathe, huh?

Y/N: Yup.

NamJoon: If you don't resurface or give a sign after each 5 minutes-

HoSeok: I'm jumping in.

Y/N: Deal.

NamJoon: Take care, Agent Y/N. Don't trust this place at all.

Y/N: Yes sir. * smirk*

* SPLASH*!!!!! I jump into the water, diving down, looking for a way in.

.
.

TaeHyung: That's the tree with the mirrored symbol you talked about?

YoonGi: Yeah.

TaeHyung gets out the symbol amulet thing they found in his room.

JiMin: You have that? Wasn't it with NamJoon??

TaeHyung: He gave it to me before he left, we're the team looking for information after all.

YoonGi: Why you?

TaeHyung: He wanted me to try to remember if I saw it before. But I really...don't know at all...I remember nothing related to that.

JungKook: It's okay, don't strain your brain now.

TaeHyung:... ? Did you take care of your injury??

JungKook: Yeah it doesn't hurt much anymore. Yoon-

YoonGi: I saw him taking care of it on his own so yeah he isn't lying.

JungKook: * in his head* why did he lie?

TaeHyung: * Darkly* I didn't ask YOU about him.

YoonGi: Whatever. Anyway, let's-

SeokJin: TaeHyung... will you give me the amulet for a second?

TaeHyung gives it to SeokJin, he takes it and he walks over to the tree, putting both symbols near each other.

JiMin: What is it?

SeokJin: I....am thinking....why would it be mirrored?... what's the point?...

JungKook: That's a good question. A better question is why carved on a tree??

JiMin: NamJoon said this symbol appeared at any place Niross took people from. And according to what you said, How we were taken , these gates are the same as the tunnel gates.

YoonGi: You're implying that we'll find that at each tunnel gate ?

JiMin: Yes.

SeokJin: Probably at the tunnel gates it will be mirrored because it's a tunnel?

JungKook: And the original that NamJoon took photos of is outside?

TaeHyung: That's a good explanation that just needs to be confirmed with finding another mirrored symbol near another tunnel gate.

.
.

I am still diving with the long tube in my mouth. Till I finally find another mirrored symbol carved on a rock. BINGO.

.
.

JungKook: So basically both symbols complete each other.

YoonGi: Hey....I just got an idea. Try putting both of them on top of each other.

.
.

HoSeok: why are we putting two photos of the symbol and its mirrored one on top of each other?

NamJoon: Because What's the point in mirroring? Niross isn't that stupid. There has to be a purpose.

.
.

JiMin: What purpose can it be? Maybe it's just mirrored.

YoonGi: No way. There has to be something. Look closely.

TaeHyung: I'm looking but I don't see a thing.

YoonGi: Just look! They're not just a symbol and its mirrored one. Those two-

.
.

NamJoon: -Complete each other.

HoSeok: Complete each other?

Y/N: * in my head, still underwater* ... If we put both symbols on top of each other, we find that the empty areas are filled. So now, two snakes are going through both eyes of the skull instead of only one through one eye in both symbols.

NamJoon: Both symbols are completing each other somehow, in other words, we need to look for more symbols that-

.
.

YoonGi: -that will give the whole picture and fully cover the empty areas. The first place was outside of Niross, the niross gates. That's the location of the first symbol.

.
.

NamJoon: The second place is inside of niross, the tunnel gates. The mirrored symbol which completes the first.

.
.

Y/N: * in my head* and the third place will be inside the tunnels, deeper and deeper we may find the fourth and fifth too. I am 100% sure that our way out -
.
.

Y/N/ NamJoon/ YoonGi: Our way out depends on finding the rest of the symbols that complete the original first one. And I'm positive That's deeper inside the tunnels. It's a complete journey, starting by entering niross and going through it inside the tunnels till we exit Niross.

.
.

HoSeok: Oh shit...

I resurface, taking my breath.

HoSeok: ??

Y/N: NamJoon!

NamJoon: The symbols complete each other! You found one down there didn't you?

Y/N: Yes. I was just coming to tell you. Which means YoonGi already figured it out too.

.
.

JungKook: You think Y/N's team figured that out??

YoonGi: I'm sure of it. I'm sure Y/N and NamJoon figured it out.

.
.

NamJoon: I can see now why they didn't want the 3 of us to meet.

Y/N: Tch... I'm sure something is fishy up there in the government now.

.
.

YoonGi: Either that or they simply just didn't believe NamJoon's faitytale and didn't want to waste our efforts.

TaeHyung: So what do we do now?

JiMin: We definitely go down there!

JungKook: * Preparing his guns* and we find more symbols.

YoonGi: Marshmallow, it's your time to shine.

SeokJin: I'll do my best!!

They enter the tunnel, jumping down the hole.

.
.

Y/N: There is a rock down there that I think we should move for an entrance.

NamJoon: How do we get Lily in?

Y/N: Damn it... I can think of something- UGH-

*PULL *!!!! * SPLASH *!!!!!! My leg is suddenly pulled into the water really violently.

HoSeok: Y/N!!!!!

Lily: !!!

NamJoon: GO!!!

HoSeok: BUT YOU-

NamJoon: I'LL BE FINE!! GO AFTER HER!!!

*SPLASH *!!!!! HoSeok jumps into the water immediately.

I look beneath me to find various short bald demons pulling my feet down in rapid speed. I keep trying to kick at them to break free but they're climbing on top of me to stop me from moving.
They are a lot, holding me down amd I can't even use my daggers!!

I lose my breath through the struggle, and I start sinking as water fills my lungs.

*BANG *!!!! A bullet pierces the eye of one of the demons holding me. Making the others get scared immediately and letting me go. I struggle to go up but the amount of water in my lungs is making me weak...
My hand is grabbed and I'm being pulled up suddenly till I resurface.
That is when I start coughing the life out myself with HoSeok still holding me.

HoSeok: You okay??

Y/N: * COUGHING*!!!

NamJoon: GET OUT OF THE WATER!!!!!

HoSeok Pulls me on his back immediately and swims back out. Once we're out, I'm on my knees on the ground trying to breathe.

Lily: * scared * Miss officer??...

NamJoon: Lily it's okay. Stand here, yeah?

NamJoon puts Lily down from his back and kneels beside me and HoSeok.

Lily: I'm scared....* Tearing up*....

He takes his face
e in his hands and talks softly.

NamJoon: The heart bracelet will protect you. You promised to never lose it, right?

Lily: * Nodding through tears*

NamJoon: Then trust the bracelet. * smiling*

Lily: Yes...

He turns to me and HoSeok.

NamJoon: Are you two okay??

HoSeok: I'm fine but she is-

Y/N: Fine- * coughing*! I'm fine. I'm okay... * panting* thank you, HoSeok... * panting*

NamJoon: What was down there??

HoSeok: Those bald things! A lot of them!

NamJoon: A lot? They were deternined to kill you then??

HoSeok: But don't they want her to turn?? Why kill her??

Y/N: I don't understand what they want with me anymore. But I don't care. We found an entrance. And how they tried to prevent me from removing the rock means we are getting closer!

NamJoon: We can't go down there! They almost killed you!

Y/N: I saw them while they were retreating. I saw where they entered! I found an opening that we can swim directly to!

HoSeok: What about lily? Will she be able to-

Y/N: ...? LILY!!!!!!

NamJoon: ?!?!

I look behind him while he's taking to find Lily mute and shaking, terrified out of her wits as 5 large shadow like things are hovering over her.

Lily: U-Uncle NamJoon.... * tearing up*....

NamJoon: ?!!...

.
.

Yuka: NamJoon help me... * tears falling*....

NamJoon: YUKA NO!!!!

.
.

NamJoon: !!!! NOT THIS TIME!!!!

NamJoon suddenly runs in her direction.

Y/N: NAMJOON WAIT!!!

I get up quickly with HoSeok to go after him but more shadow things block the Three of us!!

HoSeok: DAMN IT!!!

NamJoon: NO!!!!!

The shadows inscrease in size.. Lily is frozen in fear with her tears on her face...
We all keep yelling at her to run but she's too scared to move, she's a little kid after all.
The pressure increases, holding us down as the shadows increase in size around Lily, almost pouncing on her...

Y/N: LILY BABY MOVE!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Lily:... * tear falling*

The shadows suddenly pounce on her, and I feel my whole body shatter to pieces as I'm standing there useless unable to save her as she raises her tiny hands in useless defence...

They killed her...
I failed you again...Eun...
I-.....

But...

Lily: ?....

HoSeok: ???

NamJoon:......

The shadows...are surrounding her violently...trying to attack her but unable to reach her?... Just revolving around her, she is as confused as us... But the only one who was able to endure the pain and run to her was NamJoon.

He pulled her to him and he yelled at the top of his lungs.

NamJoon: YOU WON'T TAKE HER!!!! I WON'T LET YOU ANYMORE!!!! AND I'M NO LONGER SCARED OF YOU! SO GO TO HELL!!!!!

The shadows revolving around both of them get more and more aggressive in anger. But it's still not approaching them for some resson....

I manage to overcome the pressure with HoSeok and we both start shooting at the eyes of the surrounding shadows to kill them.
HoSeok being the perfcet snipper, me being the perfect assasin, resulting in both of us taking very fast perfect shots, ending the whole thing immediately.

HoSeok: Done!

Y/N: I think we're safe-

* BANG*!!! A bullet is fired in my direction passing right beside me. I pook behind me quickly at a dead niross with anpeefect shot in the centre of his head.
I look back at smirking HoSeok who sets the riffle on his shoulder.

HoSeok: * smirk* You should think how to thank me-

* BANG*!!!! It's my turn to take the shot, killing the niross almost pouncing on his from behind.

Y/N: You're welcome. * smirk*

HoSeok: Ha. I'm loving this this. * smirk*

We run to Lily and NamJoon quickly.
She lost concious from fear, NamJoon still holding her.

Y/N: Is she hurt??

NamJoon: No She's okay...

HoSeok: Are you hurt??

NamJoon: I'm fine.

HoSeok: Why the hell didn't it attack you two?!

NamJoon:....

Y/N: Why didn't it attack, NamJoon?....

NamJoon: I don't know.

Y/N:......

HoSeok: We need to get out of here or enter the tunnel or whatever!
Staying out here is dangerous-

Y/N: YOU wrote the safe code. Didn't you, NamJoon?

NamJoon:....

HoSeok: what?

NamJoon: I don't know what you're talking about-

Y/N: I left you and there was nothing on the ceiling after you kept trying to shew me away and stay alone. When we came back, it was there again.

NamJoon: I told you I don't know-

Y/N: I asked SeokJin before if that safe code was there from the start because I suspected something. And his answer confirmed it to me. That safe code appeared in the building right after YOU arrived.

HoSeok: ??

NamJoon: What nonsense are you-

Y/N: When I was turning to niross, it wasn't your slap that stopped me from turning.

NamJoon:...

Y/N: I heard you, deep in my head, reciting something. And I saw you balling your fist hard for some time, the hand you slapped with with. Something was written in you palm as a result that you slapped me with to stop me from turning.

NamJoon: . . .

HoSeok: What.... are you-

Y/N: The moment Lily raised her hand in defense earlier, the shadows couldn't touch her. The hand she raised had the ivy YOU wrapped around her her hand and told her that it will protect her.

NamJoon:.... I have no idea what you're talking about-

Y/N: Who are you?

NamJoon:.......

HoSeok: . . .?

Y/N: ....

Meanwhile, at a far distance, two men are watching silently, before one of them Balls his fists, turns and walks away, followed by the other one following him silently.

.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 180 27
๐€ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ [๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ž๐ง๐ž - ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž] [๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐ž ๐‚๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐œ]
903K 45.1K 74
In which, a girl with the same name as Min Yoongi's ex, texts him by mistake and he confuses her to be his ex. "I would choose your thunder, I would...
30.4K 1.7K 38
โ€ขYour Characterโ€ข Name: Luna Reese Age: 22 Personality: โ€ขcheerful โ€ขimmature //sometimes// โ€ขgiggly โ€ขlaughs at everything Appearance: โ€ข Brown, wavy hair...
3.3K 78 5
"People in this highschool are really fucked up, you'll fit right in." started: december third, 2023 - 12.03.23 completed: tbd