My Hero Academia: Rejected

By ChrisEsther24

On his first day at U.A high school, Izuku Midoriya was expelled by Shota Aizawa aka Eraserhead for being qui... More

Expelled
Runaway
A Reason To Live
All Might hoodie Guy and An Old Geezer
Discussing Trigger and...A Home
Finding Some Trigger Junkies
Of Thugs And Giant
Underground Fight Club
Soga Joins The Gang
Gear Up
Aftermath of Izuku's Disappearance

Night Patrol

282 9 4
By ChrisEsther24

IZUKU'S POV

I took a deep breath before sighing, laying across the couch taking full advantage of the heater, blanket, food and watching TV. It's been hours since Soga went out and he hasn't arrived yet, it's already late. I picked up the remote and change the channel out of boredom.

"You are my friend, ahhh! Yeah! Yo-"

"No" I said, switching the channel, not interested in listening to music.

"My love, please stay with me. I understand-"

"No" I switched the channel, not interested in watching romance. 

"In hero news, rumors about All Might being a teacher at U.A has proven to be false"

I jolt up, watching the news in shock. "That can't be right. All Might told me he was going to be a teacher at U.A. I even saw him on the first day" I watch the TV closely as the newscaster explains how the press managed to ask U.A students about the number one hero this morning. The students were surprised by that question and told them that All Might had never been to the school. "How come no one had seen All Might? Is he teaching there in his small form? Why would he leave? What happened? Wait...had he found a successor? Not at U.A, but somewhere else?" The screen changes to the media breaking into U.A gates, which I find pretty weird. Why the fuck would the media risk their jobs and lives to illegally use their quirks and break into U.A for information about All Might? Seems really suspicious.

"-Another proof that All Might isn't a teacher is that he has been seen patrolling in different towns, more than usual. Sources says he and some heroes are looking for a fifteen year old teenager boy, goes by the name Izuku Midoriya who had gone missing for the past two days. If seen, please inform-"

My blood runs cold, my eyes widen and my lips are parted slightly as the TV plays. I sat in silence, watching the rest of the broadcast, but couldn't make out the words as I was deep in thought. I can't believe it. People are looking for me. All Might is looking for me. All Might quit his teaching job to find me. My thoughts drift back to my him and Mom. They’re probably worried sick. I thought about the training I had with All Might, cleaning the beach covered in dumps, chatting and laughing. Thought about conversations at the dining table, eating my favorite meal, Mom talking about her work and worrying about me.

A small part of me wants to end this. It would be so easy to...just reveal myself to the police and head back to Musutafu. For a moment, I imagine returning to my old life and all the things I would do differently from there on out. Hugging my Mom, apologizing to her for running away, meeting with All Might and finding a way in getting my spot back in UA.

But…the other part of me just laugh at my pipe dream. By going back, I’d just be back to where I started. No school, no job, receiving insults and beating from Bakugou if we ever meet again. All Might would be disappointment in me and won't even bother getting me back in U.A. I’d be freeloading off Mom's house for the rest of my miserable life.

No, I can't do that. It’s better for everyone if I stay away.

I got up from the couch and dress up in the same black leather jacket, black pants and boots Soga gave me yesterday. I picked up the chained Kunai, and the red oni mask and wore it around my lower face. I grabbed the TV remote and switched it off. I need some air, like right now. I've got nothing better to do and staying here would only make me feel worse. My wounds are healed and I'm feeling energized. I open the balcony door and climbed the fire escape ladder to the rooftop.

I walked around the rooftop, pacing and looking around, completely in awe of seeing the city from this height. The stars were out tonight, the skyscrapers and their light’s blending in with the night sky, showing off its beauty. Tokyo is lot more active during the dark, It felt exciting. I've only done parkour once with All Might and it was terrible. But I've watched videos of people participating in parkour and have been practicing on ground level, so I hope I'll be good this time.

I took a breath, taking in the sight of the city before breaking into a sprint. When I reach the edge of the building, I jump. Boy...the weightlessness while in the air, it-it’s like for a split second you're flying. I could feel my heart beating fast, my lungs working overtime at full capacity, eyes widen as I look down at the moonlit streets, people walking by. The world looks so much smaller from up here, less overwhelming. I couldn't help but let out a laugh. I land on the second building, my knees bend more as I land, absorbing the shock and continued running, feeling high on adrenaline. I would only use the chained Kunai to swing to buildings I can't reach. I wasn't that good, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. As long I don't let go or hit a billboard, I'll be fine.

I hear a faint scream in the distance, it came from an alley not far from here. I run off to the scene and look down to the ground level. There's a young woman desperately holding onto her purse was concerned by some guy that was meters away from her. He had a purse on his left hand while his right arm was a big blade. It's obviously a mutation quirk. I scan the space, hoping to find an available fire escape ladder, but there's no time. The thug was closing in. So I jumped and keep my knees unlocked in preparation for the landing. I grunt out as my entire bodyweight crashes into the thug. The angle wasn't perfect because the guy moved, but it's close enough. The guy collapses under pressure and I wasted no time slamming my elbow into his neck, knocking him out. I got up and looked at the scared woman.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Y-Yes! Thank you!" She bows and leaves a second later.

I look back at the man and move his unconscious body form into a sitting position against the nearest wall and start searching the guy's pockets. The asshole tax Soga calls it. A small part of me was screaming in my mind, saying it's unheroic or All Might or any other heroes wouldn't do this, But at the same time, what else can I do to survive? Besides, this was basically Karma for them, right? If the man didn't wanna get his money taken, he shouldn’t have been stealing or hurting people in the first place.

"One thousand and four hundred yen, that's great. His phone could be useful. I'll just wipe everything in it" I took the money and his phone. I then climbs back up using the escape ladder. I leap from the rooftops once again, enjoying the cool breeze and view of the city. I found another troublemaker harassing two teenagers that seems to be of Koichi's age. I watch as the man brought out a gun and my eyes widen. Damn, this is bad, really bad. I gonna have to make it quick and quiet. I leap down and land a kick on his back.

"Argh!!" The guy screams as we both fell to the ground. His gun slide away from him.

"Run!" I said to the two guys and they bolted away from here.

"You... little shit" the man grabs my collar and tosses me into the wall. I gasp in pain from the impact. He then proceeds to beat the shit out of me. My jaw clenched as I raise my arms to block the punches. Still, this guy’s hits were nothing compared to Crazy Lizard and I manages to land a few glancing blows of my own while trying to think of a way to end this fight as soon as possible. I pull my knee and land a hit to his groin.

"Aaaghh!!" The guy screams as he fell on his knees. Not taking any chances, I slam my fist into his face and kept at it until he’s out. I take deep breaths before snatching some cash and phone from the man. I found some cable wire nearby and tied him up.

I smiled as I continued patrol. For a while, I've taken down six muggers and saved a cat from a tree. Tonight seems pretty good, made me forgot what had happened earlier. While patrolling, I heard someone talking and decided to stop. There were two men sitting on the edge of a roof. They looked pretty suspicious, so I hid behind a ventilation shaft and listen to their conversation.

"Seriously, dude?" The first guy said.

"I ain't lying bro" the other guy said.

"You're seriously saying these league of villains dudes are planning to break into U.A so they can kill All Might?" The first guy asked bewildered.

"Yes"

My eyes widen. "All Might? U.A?"

"And they are looking for recruits for their master plan?"

"Yes"

"Wow, they must be either brave or motherfucking stupid. How the fuck are they supposed to kill All Might?"

"Giran told me they got a weapon to kill the number one hero. He was pretty serious about it. Recommended that we join them. According to him, the pay is big" the other guy said.

The first guy cocked an eyebrow. "How big?"

"Really big. I'm talking hundreds of thousands here" the second guy smirks. I could hear the greediness in his voice. "Rumors has it that they're being backed by the bogeyman of the underground"

"The bogeyman? C'mon dude, that's just a fairy tail. He doesn't exist"

"He does! You're just an idiot to believe it!"

"Hey!"

This is huge. I'm glad I decided to stop and listen. Attack on U.A, killing All Might, and now, who the hell is this bogeyman? Who the hell are the league of villains? And why do they want All Might dead? Wait. Haven't they have seen the news of All Might not attending U.A? What are they thinking?

"I gave Giran my number so he'll send me the coordinates tomorrow at one'o clock, sharp. You're in?" The second guy said.

"I don't know. This seems like a bad idea. What about the news? It's already been confirmed that All Might isn't teaching at U.A" the first guy said.

"The league believes U.A made up the story to cover All Might's tracks. They're one hundred percent sure he's attending U.A" the second guy shrugged.

"But what if he isn't? You know what? I'm ain't going" the first guy starts to leave.

"What'd you mean you ain't going, dude?!"

"Like I said, I ain't going! This whole league of villains thing is a scam, and I'm not falling for it"

"You dumbass! If it was a scam, Giran wouldn't be serious about it. He wouldn't just waste his time to inform me or anyone else at the bar about them" the second guy argued, trying to convince his friend.

The first guy shook his head as he opens the roof door. "I don't give a shit. I'm not going, and that's final" he slams the door shut leaving his friend on the roof.

"Fucking idiot..." the second guy said.

Seeing a golden opportunity, I came out of my hiding place. "S-Sup!" I called out.

The guy jumped, clearly startled. "The fuck?!"

"I-I" I cleared my throat and spoke again. "I was passing by when I heard you speaking about this, league of villains. They want to kill All Might, right? Would you mind telling me who they are? I'm actually interested in joining?"

"Why?" He narrows his eyes in suspicion.

"I love money. Big risks means big rewards" I lied, putting my shaking hands in my pockets.

"No shit" he snorts. "The league of villains are just a new group. Don't know anything about them, all I know is that they're being sponsored by the bogeyman"

"Now, who is this...bogeyman? Sounds like a very interesting guy" I said as I walked towards him.

"Many thinks he's just fairy tails or myths. But he's real alright. As a kid, my Pops used to tell me bedtime stories about him. How he would come at night to steal naughty kids' quirks at their sleep. Pops may be an asshole but he ain't a liar. He's the type of person who rather dies pleading guilty than live as a prosperous liar. I know he told me those stories to scare me, but when he tells them, I could see the fear in his eyes. That's when I know for a fact that he's real"

"I see..." I muttered. "Thanks for the info"

"Whatever" he began to walk away, but I knocked him over from his leg, making him trip and fall. He looked up at me. "What the-" I didn't give him a chance to finish as I slammed his face to the ground and punched him a few times until I know he's out.

"Thank you very much for the info" I said as I took his money and phone. The phone that will give him the coordinates to the league of villain's location tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 2.6K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...
1.7K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
138K 4.1K 22
" He's something perfect with more bloodlust! Isn't that right our little devil?" *******************************************************************...
68.2K 2.9K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...