Dragon Ball Super: JACKAROT

By JackarotUni6

In Age 762, Vegeta and Bulma have a boy they named Jackarot. Although Vegeta Hating the name referencing Kaka... More

Chapter 0: The Birth of Jackarot
Chapter 1 : Beerus's Brother
Chapter 2 : Planning Ahead
Chapter 3 : Team Assembled
Chapter 4 : Meeting Universe 6
Chapter 5 : Beyond Blue
Chapter 7 : Vegetas Troublesome Fight
Chapter 8 : A Sayian's Pride
Chapter 9: Jackarot Vs The Legendary Assassin Hit!
Chapter 10 : Come with me Master
Chapter 11 : Planet Sadala
Chapter 12 : Cauifla The Female Super Sayian
Chapter 13 : A Saiyan Beserk
Chapter 14 : An Expo Match
Chapter 15 : Gohans Fighting Spirit
Chapter 16 : Williams Clash Bash
Chapter 17 : Zenos Son?!

Chapter 6 : Kyllian's Unbound

98 1 0
By JackarotUni6

Everyone was in utter shock, William had been eliminated. A great intelligent and powerful sayian, knocked out like cutting butter

Ref: Match Over!? That means contestant frost from universe six has prevailed and will be moving onto the next round!

Cabba: OH YEAH!

Whis: huh we lost wasn't expecting that.

Vegeta: How did he lose like that?!

Goku: maybe it's like me with the Kaioken, his energy strange his body?!

Jackarot No.. WILLIAM!

Kyllian jumped down, landing and running over to William

Kyllian: WILLIAM!

William: W-what? Oh, guess I lost, F—k! I'm sorry guys

Kyllian: I thought I lost you!

Kyllian helps him up and Frost hops down

William: Good match Frost, I don't know what you did to knock me out.

Frost: To be honest neither do I, I was just getting desperate, you are a great fight, you pushed me to new heights

Frost grabs Williams wrist and raises his hand high and everyone clapped and cheered for both being good sports

Krillin: Good show guys.. well minus the scariness of Williams Rosé form.

Oolong: that was a great performance.

Bulma: you boys did so well out there.

Galactic King: Incredible, I wish we could had incredible warriors like this in the Galactic patrol.

Jaco huffed abit annoyed.

William and Kyllian fly back up the the Seventh stands were Jack was standing worrying, but with a furious Beerus.

William: I really did embarrass myself this time!

Beerus: oh, you're embarrassed huh, you that absolves you, ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS KNOCK HIM OUT BUT YOU HAVE TO BE ALL SOFT AS GOKU AND JACKAROT AND LETTED YOUR GUARD DOWN! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE AN INTELLIGENT WARRIOR, BUT YOU GOT KNOCKED OUT LIKE BUMPER CARS GOING HAYWIRE!

William: I mean, I thought I had him there. I guess I need to fully control my Rosé form if I wanna use it in Future fights.

Beerus: WELL THIS FIGHT WAS SUPPOSED TO COUNT IF WE LOSE ILL NEVER HEAR IT FROM CHAMPA!!

Champa: HEY! BERRUS!

Everyone looks in huh?

Champa: you're not upset are you? You sure look like it.

Beerus growls in annoyance but try's to calm down

Beerus: what no I'm all good it's all good.

Champa: oh so you saying that wasn't another one of your team star fighters who just lost, Poor Beerus.. little Beerus.

Champa eggs Beerus up

Whis: My Lord, please composure take deep breaths.

Beerus gulps but then appreciates William then hugs him and pats him on the chest

Beerus: ohh, you put up one heck of a fight William, surely tried your hard out there, it's not important to winner lose just knowing how to do.. your best.

William felt abit awkward around this

Jackarot and Kyllian laugh awkward about what they witnessed

Ref: alright moving on now, the next contestant from universe Seven to face off frost will be.. Contestant Kyllian-Sama!

Champa: For some reason that his Last name sounds familiar? First that Brown Hair boy not Him?

Vados chuckles

Vados: well I'm sure you'll understand soon my Lord.

Kyllian walks up to the edge.

Kyllian: Yo Jack. What are my chances of winning this?

Jackarot thinks hard.

Jackarot: honestly I'm not sure, just be on your Guard most of the time, okay!

Kyllian: Got it!

Jackarot: I mean, even if you can't try and take him down, just try tire him out then take the KO.

Kyllian: *chuckles* I have high hopes for this but I'm hoping to do well.. oh.. and I can't wait to show you all something.

Jackarot: Huh?

Kyllian walks up the steps and jumps from the podium and hops down to face frost.

Kyllian: you know I really never faced against someone like you before, I just leave it to my friend and his Dad.

Frost: oh don't worry, I have no intention of killing you whatsoever, besides I'm very weak from the last match I was in. Being said I don't plan to lose either.

Kyllian: no matter what opponent we face or see they've got some confidence.

They both get into fighting stance

Jack looks at William who was resting

Jackarot: there's no way William can be knocked out with an attack that week, something up here!?

Vegeta: the referee said William's race was an intelligent life form of other Sayians, how come Ive never know that? What really bugs me is? How did he even get knocked out just from one blow!?

Jaco then flys up to the Sayians and sits between them.

Jackarot: Well.. spit it already.. why are you here?

Jaco: oh, uh.. I can see better from here that's all.

Jack Vegeta and Jaco all huff and Champa ring the bell.

Ref: LET THE FIGHT COMMENCE!

Frost: Since you have the benefit of seeing every trick of my sleeve, all I have left now is my resolve that should be enough to stop you!

Frost charges at Kyllian but then kyllian simply powers up and his aura blocks frosts attack.

Frost: OH NOT AGIAN!

Kyllian's aura was flashing white and blue, everyone amazed by this outcome.

Champa: IS HE A SAYIAN TO!

Vados: No my Lord, I guess any being is capable of transformation, but this is intriguing because I'm sensing something from his aura?

Champa: WHAT!?

Kyllian's aura flashes around the arena and when it tires down.. he's left with no changes but with a cyan aura surrounding him.

Beerus: Huh? He hasn't changed?

Whis: that's because hair colour doesn't make you more powerful my Lord, it matters what it does to the Muscles and stamina of your body aswell, you should know that better than anyone.

Beerus: you really want to push my buttons don't you?!

Whis chuckles

Frost looks at Kyllian with shock

Kyllian: do you like it? It's not like what my friends have, but it's a good improvement!

Frost: well the only transformation I've seen is form your masked friend, but you haven't changed a bit what kind of transformation is that.

Kyllian: well at first I was training with whis and I was doing the whole process of creating my own version of forms like William did with Rosé, but then something inside me just sparked and I was able to maintain it in a matter of mouths, Whis told me that if I continue this line of work I'll reach a power not even most Gods can reach.. which is abit strange.. but still.. I'm sure this is a start.

Champa: WHAT DOES BE MEAN BY THAT VADOS!?

Vados looks at the Boy with curiosity and so does Whis.

Whis: he's gotten this far on is own, this does peak my curiosity of what Kyllian-Sama can reach into if he does reach to newer heights?

Vados: Can he really be what I think he is?

Frost: so what do you call this? Super Sayian Cyan or something

Kyllian: to be honest, I'm not actually a sayian, but I do know this is to the equivalent level of Super Sayian Blue, I'm not really good with the name calling, so let's keep this simple call it.. Unbound!

Goku: Unbound!?

William: not the best, but it's not the worst, so I'm going with it, COME ON KYLLIAN KICK HIS ASS!

Vegeta: Unbound? *hmph* he trained with whis for that many months and he couldn't even think of a name!

Jackarot: I mean a name is a name nonetheless.

Everyone was in awe's seeing Kyllian's New Power of Unbound

Frost: Unbound! *hmph* fitting name but let's see how it prevails.

Kyllian and frost both smirk at each other

Kyllian: *Hmph* come on then.

Frost charges at Kyllian and they clash hands with each other after a few blocks, Kicks and punches, Kyyllian gains the upper hand by knocking Frost away leaving him on his knees.

Kyllian: you should be honoured you're holding against your own with a Earthling equivalent to Super Saiyan Blue!

Frost gets up tired out.

Frost: Yeah, your right. but I know better then anyone then to Quit now!

Frost charges at Kyllian going for a blow to the head.

William: KYLLIAN MOVE NOW!

Kyllian smiles as Frost lands a Blow to his face, which turns into smoke?.. everyone was in confusion until Jack noticed Kyllian.

Jackarot: Up their

Kyllian was high in the air and and charging up an attack.

Kyllian: SEE HOW YOU CAN DODGE THIS.

Frost sees Kyllian attack but it was to late as he Prepares to Fire.

Kyllian: DOUBLE SUNDAY!

Kyllian's attack hit and a large explosion occurs, everyone shielded themselves as the smoke grows bigger. When the smoke desolves Frost was left in the ground as Kyllian flouts down.

Kyllian: Frost! If you can't continue anymore just tap out.

Frost: I'm not giving up, no matter how many times I fall, ILL FIND A WAY TO WIN!

Frost charges at Kyllian agian But he Disappears and reappears in the air charging up two Ki blasts agian.

Jackarot: Another one?!

William: yeah but different He calls it the Weekend, a move that can project two energy waves at once!

Goku: I swore I've seen this before, can't recall it huh?

Vegeta: *Tch* to me it is an easy go move for a desperate fighter to win.

Frost looks up seeing Kyllian charging up.

Frost: NOT THIS TIME BOY I SEE YOU NOW!

Kyllian: *tch*

William: wait he hasn't charged it up before?

Kyllian: I'm trying something different and I'm confident I'll work!

Frost: Well try charging, WHILE YOUR MOVING!

Frost shots beans out his fingers pointing at Kyllian, Kyllian that is absolute best to dodge every one of them but he struggles a bit.

Kyllian: *growls* I'm like what William was doing, I should've stayed in this form abit longer so I can get the hang of it, is now or never!

Beerus: That's it! Don't stop now!

Kyllian thinks of a strategy and uses his energy to shot lasers form his eyes to block Frost beams to.

Jackarot: WHOA WHAT WAS THAT!

William: it looks like he still got lots of energy left, and it seems he used it to shoot from his eyes as his hands are not free yet.

Frost: YOUR EYE LASERS DONT SCARE ME.

Frost shoots more lasers and Kyllian shots more from his eyes, he then got sloppy and one of the lasers hit his leg.

Kyllian: GAH!! F—K!

Kyllian falls down still in his Unbound form and Still charging his move.

Frost: your skills are remarkable but with that wound on your leg, you won't be dodging much anymore.

Kyllian: then. CAN YOU HIT MORE OF ONE!

Kyllian the uses his Illusion technique to create duplicates of himself.

Champa: what the heck? It was supposed to be 1 v 1 not 1 v 30, HEY REF YELLOW CARD HIM! DISQUALIFIED HIM NOW FOR MAKING IT UNFAIR!

Ref: That tactic is permitted there are no rules against it!

Champa: you lowly mortal cant comprehended a destroy, HOW DARE YOU!

Beerus: Shut up! During the matches it's the referee that can outrank everyone even us deities!

Whis: you really don't mean that do you?

Beerus: of course I don't that's absurd.

Frost shots his lasers are every clone, but he keeps hitting the copies and not the real Kyllian,

Oolong: whats he doing? Shouldn't he Fire now?

Krillin: no I think Kyllian still needs more energy, I think he's trying to win the match of one shot, not knowing what frost could be capable of, and theirs only him Jack and Vegeta left, he needs to think hard, and give it his all.

Kyllian's hands brighten up more as he was close to finishing his power up.

Frost: he stalling for time, I can't see or know which one is real sense he keeps spitting more. Clones, this is getting annoying.

Frost then creates a blast desecrating all the clones except the Real Kyllian, frost charges at him and tries to land a punch, all Kyllian could do was Dodge each one as best he can!

Whis: One sudden move and Kyllian and he's done.

Jackarot: YOUR GETTING TO CLOSE, GET SOME SPACE BUD!

Frost then Kicks Kyllian leg, which made him cancel out his Attack, then he kicks him in the stomach sending him close to the edge.

Frost: looks like I win.

But then frost was caught by Kyllian's hand, who he created a portal to keep frost intact while he charges up agian but with one hand.

Everyone was amazed by this approach

Frost: what the! how are you?

Kyllian: Ha! You fell right into my trap!

Frost: How did you!?

Kyllian: I didn't know it would work. But I channeled some energy from my transformation and used it to conquer a small portal, that way I can hold you in place while I charge up from over here.. and then.. you're gonna taste the Weekend!

Everyone gasped in amazement oh how Kyllian though of a great strategy

Piccolo: Wow. Amazing work Kyllian, your improvement has made great success, I dare say you also might have surpassed me in combat aswell.

Frost: I was paying close attention to your energy from your hands and when you let go, I thought you lost full control of it?

Kyllian: then you let your guard down.. ima right.

Frost: so you just got Shot in the leg on purpose so you can lower my defence!

Kyllian nods

Frost: looks like I'm facing another good intelligent being, I must say this might be a tricky situation for me to get out as well.

Kyllian: indeed from the beginning of my life, I wasn't really good much at combat, but from my life ever since I met my friends, I've been learning to adapt and learn.. in the end I've learnt that the one thing of combat life. is that you never underestimate your opponent.

Frost moves his arm somewhere near his chest where Kyllian was holding onto him.

Jaco gasped, Jack and Vegeta saw it to.

Kyllian: HERE GOES.. HAPPY WEEK— GAH!

Kyllian's stumbles and he loses his grip and powers down from his Unbound form.

William: KYLLIAN!

Frost runs towards Kyllian and stops infront of him.

Frost: if I had taken a blast, I would've lost for sure you put up a good fight though, Cya!

Frost blasts Kyllian in the chest and he was launched backwards, he lets go of his Weekend attack and it shots up in the air, unfortunately it made a big hole in the arenas dorm.

Champa: MY BEAUTIFUL DORM! I THOUGHT IT WAS BLAST PROF

Vados: I'll fix it don't worry.

The ref runs to the fallen warrior, checking his pulse if he was still alive.

Ref: he can't continue, but he's still alive! That means contestant Frost is the Winner!

Frost smirks

Goku: AH COME ON!

Beerus: UH! HE LOST!

Whis: *sigh* oh Kyllian.

Champa chuckles as his fighter won agian.

Vegeta: I don't get it. What kind of move his he using to stun his opponents like that?

A small light blinded Jack for a split second. The light of the Super Dragon Balls caused a reflection off Frost's arm. Jack looked closer, and he saw it, a small needle in Frost's wrist, Jack was in utter shock.

Jackarot: He cheated, I KNEW IT!

Jackarot: OBJECTION!

Everyone looked at Jack

Bulma: What's wrong dear?

Jackarot: FROST CHEATED!

Ref: What? In what way?

Jackarot: Frost is using a weapon that is prohibited by the Rules!

Frost does say a word

Ref: Weapon!?

Jack hops down to the ring and walk toward Frost

Jackarot: Yes I know for sure, well I did get some help from a friend of my mum, just wasn't sure at first!

Jaco: Your Welcome!

Champa: HOLD YOUR TONGUE SAYIAN!

Cabba: THAT'S RIGHT! I KNOW MR. FROST WELL AND CAN ATTEST TO HIS CHARACTER! I FOUGHT ALONGSIDE HIM ON PLANET MAYONNAI, HE RISKED HIS LIFE TO RESCUE ITS CITIZENS FROM MARAUDING SPACE PIRATES! HE WOULD NEVER CHEAT!

Goku: Yeah he's right, Frost doesn't seem the kind of guy to play dirty.

Vegeta then shoves Goku.

Vegeta: ARE YOU TWO SURE!

Jaco chuckles

Jaco: anybody who doubts my eyes would be wrong every single time.

Vegeta: SON! CHECK HIS DAMN BODY!

Jackarot: PLANNED ON IT!

Champa: THIS IS ABSURD! TAKING ADVANTAGE OF SOMEONES INNOCENCE JUST BECAUSE YOU LOST A DAMN MATCH! Alright fine, but let me get you one thing straight, if he's clean I will have no hesitation to destroy you got it!

Jackarot looks at Champa not scared.

Jackarot: I've seen my Friends overcome odds many others would see as impossible, I know for a fact a simple punch wouldn't knock them out, so Ref I'll be inspecting him got it!

Ref: S-Sure g-go ahead.

Jack looks at Frost's wrist, and there it was, a needle concealed in his arm.

Jackarot: AHA! KNEW IT! He used a needle to poison my Friends!

The ref walked closer and touched the needle, causing him to stumble back and collapse.

Everyone in the crowd gasped.

Champa: WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!

Frost lifts up his arm

Frost: I-I assure you this is not a weapon! It is part of my body!

Ref: No, no way, there is clearly some trickery going on here! Kyllian's loss has been reversed and Frost has been disqualified! Meaning the true winner is.. KYLLIAN-SAMA!

Jackarot looks back at Jaco and both Smile at each other and give thumbs up.

Bulma: Nice going Jaco, for the first time ever you actually seem useful.

Champa: ARE YOU KIDDING ME HERE!

Cabba: I DON'T GET IT! WHY WOULD SOMEONE AS HONORABLE AS FROST CHEAT?!

Vados: Cabba. The truth is quite simple. This is Frost's true nature. You see, those space pirates who attacked Planet Mayonnai are part of an underworld crime syndicate, and Mr. Frost here is the group's leader.

Cabba: THAT CAN'T BE! H-HE WOULD NEVER!

Everyone gasped

Frost: You accuse me of such terrible things, Vados. I'm so hurt!

Frost broke into traditional Frieza laughter

Frost: Yes, I start my own war. But then I resolve them and buy up all the war-ravaged lands at bargain prices. After that, I make a killing off the very lucrative post-reconstruction profits. I'm tellin' ya, it's quite the business model l've cooked up here. I'm the problem and the solution.

Goku: AwW...

Beerus: Funny. Now he doesn't seem to be all that different from Frieza

Whis: He passes himself off as a noble savior to provide cover for all his nefarious plans.

Vegeta: *Hmph* Even in another universe, there's no way Frieza could ever be legitimately good at his core!

Everyone in the stands boos Frost.

Kyllian: looks like if anyone is gonna walk out here in disgrace, I'll be you Frost!

Kyllian Stands up holding his chest hurt.

Frost: you can tell yourself that, but we both know who really won here, turns out you underestimate me was your big mistake.

Champa: ARE YOU NUTS! WHY WOULD YOU GO AND PICK THAT CREAP TO BE IN OUR TEAM!

Vados: My Lord you never asked me to take the candidates morality into consideration in fact I believe your exact words to me were.. "I don't want to be bothered with this, just find fighters who will do whatever it takes to win the rounds no matter what"

Champa grunts in announce.

Frost Eyes Jack.

Frost: Your very clever for a Sayian, considering how your friends didn't even know about my Needle.

Jackarot: and yet you won't even nice to begin with anyway, I thought I could rely on you but I guess I was wrong.

Frost looks at Jack confused and them something pops up in his memory, he smirks and chuckles

Frost: You really do resemble your father do you.

Jackarot: of course I do, Vegeta is a very independent Warrior, except from William My father is a very strong and intelligent Sayian himself.

Frost: Not Him!

Jackarot: Then What frost!

Frost was dumbfounded then he figured it out

Frost: *chuckles* my my, it's been that long and yet you don't even remember.

Jackarot: Remember What!?

Frost then walks away.

Frost: aw well best of luck, I hope you give it your all in the next match.

Jackarot: WHAT DO YOU MEAN! REMEMBER WHAT!

Champa doesn't accept this and aims his hand at Frost

Champa: you really think you could just walk away after you brought this much shame on me I will destroy you!

Vegeta: HOLD ON!

Everyone looks at Vegeta

Vegeta: there's no need for threats, and no need to disqualify him ether! Because I'm up next got that, and I would like to beat that bastard myself!

Ref: But.. both of your teammates, William and Kyllian's Losses have been Reversed already, that means Kyllian's schedule to fight in the next match and that William is safe from elimination, as a resolve to continue fighting on.

Vegeta grunts until

William/Kyllian: We'll Forfeit!

Everyone was in utter shock two of universe sevens teammates forfeited the tournament after they were given a chance to fight again.

Kyllian flys back up to the stands followed by Jack

Beerus: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FORFEIT!!

Jackarot: Yeah Guys, what are you doing!? You've been given a chance we can win this thing!

Kyllian: Me and William haven't fully adapted to our forms yet.

William: I guess it was safe to say we should've stayed on Beerus' his world when we had the chance, besides you and your Dad are pretty powerful yourself, I have my confidence you'll do it!

Jackarot was in disbelief but nods and Pats his friends

Jackarot: I'm sorry you had a bad start!

William: don't be you actually helped us to encourage more in our training.

Kyllian: Plus the fact we always have to be on our guard most of the time.

The three friends smile at each other

Beerus growls

Beerus: Fine! MY FIGHTERS FORFEIT!

Jackarot: Hey Dad!

Vegeta eyes Jack and his son gives him a dead eye stare

Jackarot: Kick.. His.. Ass.

Vegeta smiles big at his Son

Vegeta: Planned to!

Champa: WAIT A DARN SECOND! I JUST CALLED DIBS ON DESTROYING THIS EMBARRASS! HOW DARE YOU TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!

Vados: let's take this as an advantage, my Lord, two of their teammates forfeited and our loss has been reversed, in terms of numbers we win and we don't have to risk anything in the process.

Champa: you've got a point.

Vados: of course if you're referring losing to Lord Beerus of course.

Champa grunts

Champa: HEY FROST! IF YOU WIN THIS MATCH I'LL WIPE THE SLATE AND FORGIVE YOU FOR TRANSITION MY STERLING REPUTATION AND THEN IF YOU CAN PULL OF A VICTORY IN THE NEXT ROUND ILL EVEN CONSIDER REWARDING YOU THE WAY WE AGREED, GOT IT!

Frost smirks then Smiles

Beerus: How gauche, The smirk of a self satisfied egotist.

Whis: doesn't that remind you of anyone, sir?

Beerus eyes widened

Beerus: hey Vegata! defeat this guy once and for all then I can relax you got that!

Vegeta hops down to the ring

Frost: Your Boys friend wanted me to keep my victory? He must be pretty sure that you have what it takes. Don't blame me when you end up regretting it!

Vegeta: Shut up, your voice annoys me!

Frost: oh really too bad!

Vegeta Smiles

The tournament of destroyers still picks up tremendous events, William and Kyllian given the opportunity to continue their fights after Frost's Disqualification, ends up them forfeiting it, leaving only Jack and Vegeta Left for Universe 7 and only 4 fighters for Universe 6, can the two Sayians really go against the last four contestants, or has this Event left the chance for universe 6 to provail.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 332 12
Universe 7 or more exactly timeline 21. Age 790. It's been 4 years since final defeat of frieza and things are back as it were with z fighters. But a...
617 57 12
[OLD STORY UNARCHIVED FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE :) THIS IS NO LONGER RELATED TO MY ORIGINAL THE ALTERERS SERIES! Enjoy!] In Universe 6, a half-Human...
3.9K 161 11
Y'know life sucks when right before your holiday break from work, you get hit by a truck. That's rough, buddy, but not as rough as being reborn as so...
7.4K 183 10
Y/n is just your average human boy, only being 5 years old. Oh, did I say average? I meant anything but. He is the first student of Son Goku, who cam...