Maybe We were Meant (Book 4 o...

بواسطة JH_Whitfield

Carter was just asked to be apart of a polygamous marriage. After suffering a heartbreak from one of the men... المزيد

Characters
Equally Good
Plays Games
Surprisingly Sweet
All Gone
Sampler
We a Joke
Loveeeee Song
Teddy
Falling
Happy Valentines
Boss B*itch
Dreaming
Can't Do it
Always Win
New Character ?
Sis
Big Leap
Please
Safe
Be here
Restore
He's Home
Hero
Just Fun
Tempted to Cancel
Control
Mine Again
Can't Drive
Back to me
Again
Kindered Spirits
Easy
Epic
Mr. Carter Matters
Catch it
Double Eveything

Tonight Only

354 32 174
بواسطة JH_Whitfield

Carter

"I wanted to play off the idea Jaylen had, but I wanted to turn it up a bit."

"Like what? The only way it could of been anymore turned up is if we was all fuckin each other." Chace poured some cereal in a bowl for Camden. "Come eat eat Cam."

I stand there biting my lip.

Damien smirks. "That's what you gettin at?"

"Well, if it's okay with my men."

"Cam, stay in here baby. Me and yo daddies have to talk."

"Okay." He eats his cereal while practicing writing his letters.

We go to the room. "Hurry up and close the door."
Chace rushes us. He folds his arms. "Now, what you wanna do?"

"If everyone is down to participate. We gon have a,"

"Orgy? That's what you want?" Damien finished.

"If my men are okay with it."

Chace sits on the bed. "I don't know bae..other niggas fuckin you and Dame."

"And y'all would be able to also. Just for that night." I try my best to sell my idea.

"I gotta agree with Chace on this one...that's a lot."

"The opportunity to fuck Khi again, Jaylen fine ass, Stony and Max. That doesn't sound tempting?" I walk over to both of them. I kiss Chace and then Damien. Then I kiss their necks, while slipping my hand under their shirts. I bring their faces in together and we all kiss. I feel their hands on my ass.
"It could be so fun."

"Yeah..we know who you going for?" Chace said.

"Who?" I backed up.

"Khi and Stony." Damien answered.

I have to turn my face because they are absolutely right. "What? How y'all know?"

"Carter, we saw you looking at them for Juneteenth weekend." Chace pulls me in his lap.

"Okay. But you gonna fuck Jaylen." I got close to his face.

"Watch out." He laughs.

We turn to face Damien. "You?"

"Shit Khi, Jaylen and Max." He shrug. "Imma dick em all down."

We laughed. "Sooo...is this a yes?" I wait for a response.

"I'm okay with it, if everything is done tastefully. We gotta have everyone's consent and make it clear this shit is only for one night." Chace hugs my waist...I ain't too happy bout sharing yall."

"It will be fun." I exhale because they could of really turned up on me.

************

Stony

"I don't know baby." He was mine.

He walks over to the ring and pulls on my shirt. I bend down to kiss him. "You know I love only you right?"

"Yeah but Chace and you.."

"Are history and that time was just a fraction of the lifetime I'll be yours and you'll be mine."

"You wanna do this?" He looks into my eyes.

"Honestly, yes. I don't mind at all."

He rest his hands on the rope and I put mine over his gloves. "Don't know if I can sit there while another man please you."

"At first I was going to say no, because I thought the same way."

"What changed your mind?" I lower my face, so he can touch it.

"You."

"Why me?" I wasn't following.

"This means nothing to me. I love my friends but, the thought of simply fucking them is just that. A night of wild sex. I will take nothing else from it. I will come with you, and leave with you. You are everything to me Stony."

"Will you sleep with him?" I don't need to mention the name. He knew.

"Not if you don't want me to." He stokes my face.

I think on it. Truthfully, when I found out about them I was turned on after meeting Chace. I thought he was very attractive. He had a lot of sex appeal, naturally you might wanna lock lips with him, touch him, even sleep with him. I find myself checking him out. "Yeah, let's do it."

"You sure because we don't have to."

"Let's do it.

***************

Cario

"Nobody ain't fuckin me...and you have a freaky ass group of friends." I rested on the bench at the gym.

"I know. To be real this shit caught me off guard." I drink some water.

"So we can hunch on whoever we want?" I wanted to clarify everything.

"That's what it sounds like Carter sayin."

I lay back on the bench and Khi stands behind me. "They all look good as fuck to me." I smile.

Khi looks down at me. "You be lookin at my friends?"

"Shit, they look at me." I put my hand on the bar and we both lift it up. I bring it down to my chest.

"So?" I wait for him.

I lift the bar eight times, then sit it back in place. I then sit up, catching my breath. "Yeah, we can do it."

**************

Max

"He wants me to dance, so I might go."

"What about Cario?" Valley picked out her polish.

"We had a very deep convo. I apologized time after time and he said he didn't blame me." Didn't change the fact I felt awful.

"So go. I wouldn't dare pass up on that fun ass weekend. I saw the pictures y'all took for Juneteenth...they all can hit this." We laugh.

"Khi, have a fine group of friends for sure. I just feel awkward going alone."

"Obviously, they all don't mind. They keep inviting you. I think it's because someone there requested that you come. Somebody wanna fuck you papi." She picks up her color and heads to the pedicure chair.

Me: Okay I'll be there.

Big booty Carter:Yayy 😘😘

*************************

Carter

"I want the toys and stuff on this table, as well as the different Lubricant, oils, and condoms." I tell Summer.

"Didn't you have everyone get tested and send you their results?" She ties the little bows around the lubricant bottles.

"Yes, but still...I want people to be comfortable and feel safe tonight." I look around the table to see if anything is missing.

"I love you, Max and Jaylen's lil lingerie under your Chinese robes." Y'all gonna be so fine. You sure I can't come?"

"Summer, yo brother going to be here."

"Oh yeah. Never mind." She pretended to gag.

"What about the guys shorts sets?"

"I like the gold...aww friend you about to be wore out and for good reasons." Summer hugged me.

"Girl, stop."

"This Chinese themed Orgy party is about to be lit." She looks around. "y'all got a actual hibachi chef and all."

"Thanks for coming by to help and always being the best auntie for my little man."

"Of course. Cam is my baby and he get whatever."

************

8:00 pm

Carter

We all take a nice long shower, being sure to wash every inch of us at least three times. When they were finished getting dressed I licked my lips. They both had gotten their hair freshly twisted with a nice edge. They put on their jewelry and cologne. They left their shirts unbuttoned. "Y'all look so good."

"Mmhm...we ready to see you." Chace waits by the bathroom door.

"You will. Go greet the guest as they arrive."

"Okay but Dame ...come over here for a second."

He stops putting on lotion and walks over to us.

"I love y'all. I wanna have fun but imma let loose tonight...and I'm hoping y'all do the same."

"We will." Damien replied.

He pulls us both in for a hug. "Love you too." I say. We kiss and they leave.

************

After about thirty minutes, I'm finished. I have on my cheongsam, all red two piece. My hair is in a bun with chop sticks going through it and I have on heels. I did my eyebrows, two tone color on the lips and I got my lashes done yesterday, along with my nails and toes.

I feel pretty. I take a deep breath and step out into the party.

"Damnnnnn!" Is all I hear from Chace. He runs over to me and kisses my neck. "Let's skip dinner...I won't dessert first."

"No." I laugh.

Damien walks up to me. "You look beautiful baby."

"Thank you." Jaylen and Stony greet me. Whew! Stony looked good in his outfit and Jaylen looks good too. He straightened his hair, it's down his back. I then see Khi, he's staring hard. "Hey Khi."

"Sup Carter." He pulls me into his arms. "Can't wait to take this off you." He whispers.

I don't say anything. Just giggle.

"Save that for later." Chace elbows him.

Cario gives me a hug. "You look good Carter."

"Thank you."

We take off our shoes and sit down on the pillows on the floor. We watch the chef cook our food. I check my phone because Max has not yet arrived. I hope he didn't back out. I had the chef cook him something and put it to the side. When he was done we thanked him. Everyone was getting along good so far. I made sure to keep the blunts going around, and the shots. People tried hard to keep their eyes off each other but lust was in the air tonight.

After dinner we walked out into the living room which was decorated into a Chinese style villa. I stood in front of everyone. "Thank you all for coming."

They held up their glasses.

"So, we already know the main reason we are here is me about to become Mr. Matters." I do a spin.

"Hell yeah.!" They yell and whistle.

"Tonight is about fun. But also being sure whatever you do and whoever it's with, they are enjoying themselves. If anything takes place you don't like...please be loud and verbal. I have protection here, lube, whip cream, chocolate and toys."

Just then Max walks in and I'm breathless. His hair is in at least a 32 inch, part down the middle, body wave buss down. His makeup is soft and natural. His outfit is like mine, but black and his rose gold heels match the color of his hair. Chace looks at Damien. I already know what they're thinking. Honestly, I'm thinking it too.

"Max...you just in time."

"Hey baby." He takes a seat by Jaylen, who gives him a hug. Stony is checking him out intensely.

"Let's begin."

First, we all just look around, not sure how to start it off. I look over to see them clearing a spot on the bed, we had put in the middle of the floor. Khi holds out his hand. "Bring that fine ass here." I love the way Chace talks but Khi has a deep, alluring voice.

I blush and walk over to him. "Lay down." I do exactly that. Stony stands over me then everyone crowds around. Khi leans down and kisses me, Stony starts sucking on my neck. Jaylen and Cario lick on my nipples. I breathe ragged. Khi licks his fingers and rub them around my hole. I keep my eyes on him, I want him inside of me. I reach for his dick, rubbing it through his shorts. Stony stops sucking on my neck, he leans into my ear. "Don't worry, we fuckin fah show tonight." I shiver. To my surprise he goes up to Chace.

Stony

Chace was definitely first on my list.

I said it a million times. I find him intriguing. I guess I have been hit with the "Chace Effect." But I wanted him.

He smiles when I come from behind him. Grabbing his neck and pulling his back against my chest. I lick his earlobe. "I want you on this dick...have for awhile."'

"Take this shit then nigga." I slap his ass hard, then rub it. Jaylen looks at us and licks his lips. He stops playing with Carter to watch us. Chace reached for a bottle of lube from the table. I pour some on my hand. I push him down on the table, put some on my tip and slide into him. He grips the table and I grip his hips. "Fuck." We groan together.

Cario

Jaylen is zoned in on Stony and Chace. I sit beside him. "You look pretty as always."

He turns my way. "Thank you."

"Think I can kiss you?"

He surprises me and climbs on my lap. "That formal shit ain't needed tonight. Yes, you can fuck me." I laugh a little because Jaylen is usually preserved, but I smelled the liquor on his breath, mixed with peppermint. 

I lifted up his skirt and rubbed all over his ass. He stuck his tongue down my throat. I slid my fingers between his crack, touching his twitching hole. "Let me eat it first." I whisper in his ear.

"Okay."

I lay back and he sits on my face. I pull his panties to the side, he pulls his cheeks apart, so I can lick all around and into his hole. "Shit Papi."

Forgot his ass was Puerto Rican, he sound sexy.

Khi

It's now just us. I climb on top of Carter, after ripping off his skirt and now he only in his lingerie. "I want you so bad...you know that?"

"I want you too." I stare into his eyes. We kiss. "Hold up." He looks around. "Let me grab me some.."

"I don't need it...feel me." I reach down to touch him and he's already wet.

"Damn."

"Told you." This turns me on even more.

"You got it like that?" I slide my fingers inside of him.

"Yes." He moans.

"You look so good tonight...so happy for you." I kiss on his neck.

"Thanks." He pulls on my hair.

"I wanna suck it but, you so wet I wanna skip straight to fuckin you."

"Hurry and get in here." He lifts up his legs and spread them.

"Knew you was freaky." I look down as I push into him, before I can get right, he's already rolling his hips on my dick. "Damn, Carter...fuck that shit."

I watch how his wetness has my dick glistening. He whimpers, engulfing me inside of his tight ass. I understand everything now, why Damien couldn't let go and why Chace fell so quickly. Carter felt unbelievable.

This shit was addicting.

Carter

That's exactly what I did. I fucked him. I bit his shoulder. I squeeze his ass, wanting him buried in me. "

Khi
"I wanna hear my name." I look in his eyes. "Say it."

"K Khi."

I pull the chopsticks out to free his hair. "I like the curls on yo fine ass."

"Okay.." he moans. I'm losing my ability to last. Don't think I will. I may be on top, but he possesses all the power. I'm weakening the inside of him.

Damien

Stony is about to reach for me but Max comes walking up and I can't pass on him. Damn he fine. "Guess it's just us."

"Yeah." For some reason he makes me feel shy.

"Don't worry baby...I have that effect." He smiles and that does it.

We walk over to the lounge chair. He sits me down and squats in between my legs. First, I bend down to kiss him and he holds on to my shirt, taking over the kiss. I let him.

I began removing my shorts, when I glance over to find Khi staring at me. He winks and I wink right back. "Me next?" I mouthed to him.

"Yeah." He smiles.

Max spits on my tip and lowers his mouth down to the base with no issue, no gaging. "Wow." My toes curl.

He takes it out and does it again, sucking on my balls and dragging his cute tongue over my hole. "Damn." I place my hand gently on his head. Assisting in him bobbing it up and down my length

Chace

"Harder Stony, fuck that shit." He pulls my arms behind me and pounds into me. This man has me stretched out and I already nutted, he wants me to do it again. I'm on the verge of crying like a bitch as he drives ruthlessly into me. I try moving away a little. "Un uh....the fuck you going?" He pushed deeper into me. He lifts one of my legs up on table, at this angle he's even deeper. I put my hand back and pins it down to my ass, then slaps it.

Jaylen

My legs are on Cario's shoulders as he lifts me up and fucks into me. I look over to see Khi and Carter looking like they're making love. They haven't stopped kissing, and Khi is slow stroking him. "Shit." My head falls back. Cario is moving in circles, pushing up into me.

I'm not sure what he does but my stomach tightens up. "Imma cum."

He flips me over and enters me from behind. I'm close enough to Carter that I can lean over and kiss him. I then lower my mouth to his nipples. I put a hand around his neck. "Imma cum Cario...fuck!"

"Me too Khi." Carter moans against my mouth.

Cario and Khi kiss as we all explode.

Max

Damien's tongue is so deep into my ass...I love it. He is so good with my body. He's an excellent lover. I then feel his tip at my entrance as I hold my legs back. He slides into me. "You so pretty, Max."

My eyes flutter as I look at him. "And you sexy and this dick is good."

I hear Chace but all the way over here. He gets everyone attention. Stony must've put on work. When he finished he turns Chace around and sits him on the table. They share a passionate kiss.

I love the fact that Damien's dick is long. It can reach hidden depths of my insides. Falling deeper into me with every thrust. I push on his ass. "Baby, I can't go no deeper."

"I ain't come here for love...fuck this bussy like you mad at me."

"Sure?"

"I can take it." I pull at my nipples.

*******

Carter

We all have to take a break. We drink some water and pass around another blunt. Khi and Max look at each other but don't talk.

Stony lays in my lap.

"Kiss." He pokes out his lips and I lean in to kiss him, but he slips his tongue in my mouth. I can feel eyes on us, but I don't care. "Ass up." He says, breaking our kiss. He sits up and I get on my hands and knees. "Make it wink."

He lowers his face to my ass and I tighten and loosen my muscles to make it wink. Max and Jaylen come sit by us. They but lay under me and I lower my body so they can suck on my nipples. "Shit..." they place both their hands on each others dicks and start stroking them, continuing to lick on me. Stony licks from my balls, in between my crack. Chace, Damien and Cario stand beside him. I feel hands on my dick, balls, spit drops down my crack and fingers enter me, and someone is caressing my butt.

After a couple minutes of warming me up, Stony drops his dick on me, thumping it against my cheeks. Damn, it feels heavy. I'm scared. "Ahhh." He wiggles inside of me. I grip the sheets. My God! This man is packing for real.

"The pain will pass baby, give it some time...you Big Carter..I know you can take this."

"I don't know."

He pushes my face on the bed. "You ain't really got a choice."

Damien and Khi fall down beside us. They both are all smiles. "Back for seconds?"

"Shittttt...third and fourths if I could." Damien bites his bottom lip.

Khi lowers his eyes. "You make me feel all shy."

"Why?" He moves my hands from my face.

"Can't explain it."

"You gon cum for me? Let me see that sexy ass face you make when um deep off in them guts?" His hand slips between Khi's thighs, into his hole. He pushes down onto his fingers. "Huh?"

"Yeah...imma cum for you." Khi's voice softens.

Look at my man bringing that submissive side out of Khi. Fuck, they just got me even more into the mood. I throw it back on Stony. Forget the pain. He's right, it's Big Carter...I can and will take it. The loud and wet noises increase. He places his hands on the side of me. Now he's hovering over my back. "Hell yeah Carter...throw that shit back."

My own dick is at its full size, pulsing from his touch.

Max

"Done avoiding me?" Cario's mouth grazes my ear. "We strangers na?"

I tremble. "I don't wanna do anything out of line. I respect you both and we've just got passed..."

"Coming in here tonight, looking the way you do...you knew how we would react."

"I promise I don't have any plans on messing with either of you. Carter invited me."

"Max, it's okay." He smiles. I try to relax.

"Sorry."

His lips brush against my jawline. "What makes it so hard to resist you, Max?"

His mouth feels good on my ear, while watching Chace and Jaylen. I put my hand on his chest. "What is this?"

"One night only...anything goes."

Our eyes connect. "I can't do it."

"Why not?" He licks on my nipple.

"You just forgave me...he just started answering my calls again." I try to pull his face up.

He pushes my back on the bed and takes me into his mouth.

These niggas. Why couldn't they be ugly, with small dicks and no game? I exhale and relax into his mouth.

Jaylen

Chace lays Jaylen on his side. "Miss me?"

Jaylen instantly blushes. "Chace,"

"Jay." He closes his eyes upon hearing Chace say that. "Do you?"

"This can't be like that....it's just about sex."

"But imma always be more than that for you." He licks his fingers and wipes it on his tip, then penetrates Jaylen. They gasp together. "mmm." He moans into his neck.

"You look so sexy tonight." He twist my nipple, while I on and off his dick. My back is arched. Jaylen, stop. Just focus on the sex. "Jay.."

"Please, just fuck me." I don't think I'm strong enough to be doing this. "Chace, I don't think we should."

He pulls out of me and turns me on my back. He positions himself between my thighs. We are now looking at one another. One hand is placed by my head the other by my waist. I spread my legs more and he enters me. "Why you doing that?" We move together.

I shrug. "I can't do this." I whisper.

He lowers himself to my face. "You still feel like that?"

"My body reacts to you..." I close my eyes as the pace increases. "Don't know if it's just my body."

"Shhh, get out your head Jay...just enjoy this shit."

"I am...just maybe too much."

***********************

Khi

I stand up to get some water. I see Max and Cario..don't know how to feel about that. I wouldn't say anything about it tonight. Chace comes over for water also. "You havin fun?" I ask.

"You?" He guzzles down some water.

"Yeah." We both stand side by side. Our hands swipe across each other. The chemistry is there...it never leave. We bury it.

"I think it's our turn." He looks at me, I inhale lightly.

"Chace..." The way he was able to make me fall apart. Time and distance can't change that.

He turns to me, lifts my chin and plants a soft kiss on my lips. One of his hands slides up and down my back. "This is it for us, Khi." He backs me into the table.

He takes my water bottle and puts it to the side. I think about the first time we had sex in his dorm room. The first time we kissed at my moms house. The first time I broke his heart. My eyes water. "Too many emotions with us."

"Let me end Khi...let me in." He touches both my knees and pull them apart. I'm shaking. The tears finally roll down and he kiss both sides of my face. "I love you."

I sniffed. "I love you too."

He sticks his fingers deep into my mouth, I suck on them. Then he pushes them inside of me, and sucks on my tongue as he fingers me. "Don't cry...you know how that make me feel."

His own eyes are watering. "My bad." His hands on me is making it difficult to relax. Him touching me in this intimate manner. I blocked everyone and everything else out. It was me and him.

How all this started. How all of these people are connected, through he and I. I feel myself cum on his fingers. He licks all my nut off my belly. Then he picks me up and walks me to the bed. He lays down and I crawl on top of him. I lift up, he holds his dick as I lower myself down on it. I put my hands on his chest and start to slowly grind on him. Instantly, overwhelmed by the amount of emotions we shared.

He thrust into me, I feel his strong hands on my ass. We never break eye contact. Excitement, continued to build as does pressure. I moan and my voice sounds hoarse. Maybe, from the tears and pleasure. He pulls me down and I taste his lips. I hold his face as we share a passionate kiss. He hugs me close.

Our two bodies pressed together, we shake with desire.

Our lips locked, my tongue probes into his mouth with crazy lust. "Fuck," Chace, mumbled into my mouth. He slaps my ass.

We're hungry for each other, lost into each other. Our bodies don't need instructions. They're familiar with one another. They work easily together.

I knew he wanted it to last as much as I did. Gentle but rough,

Chace

I love him and I will always. It really is as simple as that.

He feels amazing. He's beautiful. He's my first love, my best friend and it will never not feel good inside of him.

This was it and I never even pictured this happening again and I was fine if it didn't because I love my men.

But at the same time I'm thankful to be with him in this way. "Give.."

He puts his hand over my mouth. "Not, yet. Please, just a little longer."

"Okay."

**************

Carter

We all spread out all over the bed and couch. Some people are already sleep.

Damien and Chace are next to me. "Love y'all."

"Love you baby."

"I'm getting married." It sinks in.

"We can't wait to make it official." Damien says.

"Nope." Chace responds, almost sleep. I massaged his scalp as they both caress my stomach.

"We'll never forget this night." I smile.

"Never." They agree.

********************

Some much happens 😂

Stony and Chace 🥴🥵😩

Carter and Khi🥵
Carter and Stony🥵

Cario and Jaylen
Cario and Max 😳(I'll explain in finally meant )

Damien and Max
Damon and Khi 🥴

Jaylen and Chace 😳
Chace and Khi 🥴

Like and comment 😘

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

488K 21.8K 22
THIS IS A MANXMAN STORY. GET AWAY QUICKLY IF YOU DON'T LIKE. THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGE ***×******** This is the quirky story about how John...
2.4M 97.1K 66
Carter Parrish lived a happy, simple life with his mom, and knowing she had found her way back to love was the best news he could have ever received...
391K 29.5K 103
James falls for a guy. Then another! He's torn between sweet Oliver and tragic Victor. He can't pick between them, but maybe he doesn't have to. His...
5.3M 175K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...