Love: Till the end. Kim Taehy...

By Misskkholic

It's a romantic, love triangle college love story which started between three friends Taehyung, Si Jun and Ju... More

Cast.
Prologue.
In the middle of night.
Tomboy.
The international Playboy.
Remaining kiss?
Badboy or madboy?
And then I fell for him.
The Iceberg.
Half bone!
Our meeting.
Don't say bye.
Why is it so hard to understand?
Bunny.
Again a badboy.
Lovesick Girls
Low class girl.
Kidnapping
Remaining kiss? part 2
Is this a dream?
Next morning
Playing hard to get
He likes me!
His proposal
Never ever
The challenge
The shocking date.
Realization
Meeting him again.
Unexpected night
Heartbreak
His teasing
Arranged marriage
Back to home
The painful truth
Unexpected friendship
Fake love
Fake date
Confession
Revelation
Losing her
New announcement!
Goodbye!
Engagement night
Love confessions
Acceptance
Wedding
Happy Ending
Epilogue
Announcement!

A bad boy is not my type.

180 18 4
By Misskkholic

Si Jun's POV:-

"That I like you." He whispered. I widened my eyes and I almost forgot to take a breath for a second. I turned my face to look into his eyes and he also looked at me.

"I like you, Si Jun." He said, looking into my eyes. I widened my eyes and my breathing got stuck. My cheeks started heating up and I was pretty sure that it would have turned red fully.

I was lost in his eyes and breathing heavily. He touched his nose and forehead with mine while shutting his eyes close by putting his palm over my head and held my hand with his other hand. My eyes automatically got shut. He put my hand over his chest.

"Can you hear it?" He said. I could hear his heart was beating like it's about to explode but why was he telling me to hear that?

"It always becomes like this whenever you are around me." He said. I opened my eyes and looked at his face in shock.

"I don't know how to calm it down. Do you know it?" He said. His eyes were still closed. I moved my gaze down at his lips and gulped my saliva down when I regained memories of that dream's kiss. I started moving closer to his lips, closing my eyes.

I don't know why but I just want to kiss him. Should I kiss him?

No Si Jun. You can't.

I stopped moving closer than that and opened my eyes. I looked at his face and made fists tightly to calm myself.

"I like you so much, Si Jun. Tell me do you like me?" He asked.

He said he likes me. I want to say yes to him badly.

You can't Si Jun. You don't like him. He's a playboy. You just like his handsome face.

Then why is my heart beating the same like his heart?

It's because he's a boy and it's the first time when a boy is this much closer to you.

Yeah. You are right. He's a boy that's why I'm just feeling like this. He's handsome, that's why I want to kiss him but I don't like his behavior and him.

"Tell me Si Jun. Do you like me?" He asked.

Say yes Si Jun. He never said it to any girl. He surely likes you.

No. He doesn't like me. He's lying. He'll break my heart. He's a playboy.

Why are you thinking that? Don't you like him too?

I cup his face with my both palms. He opens his eyes and looks into my eyes slowly. His eyes are showing a lot of emotions and most of them were pain and fear. First time ever I'm seeing fear in Jungkook’s eyes. He's feeling scared that he might lose me. Why is it hurting me? I can't see him in pain.

I lean on him and our lips touch with each other's. Jungkook didn't waste a second and pulled me for a kiss, wrapping his arms around my waist tightly. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him with the same passion. He pinned me over the wall and devoured my lips.

He broke the kiss when I lacked oxygen. He cups my face and touches his nose with mine. We both are breathing heavily. I grin widely. I liked that kiss. I want to say yes to him. We both open our eyes slowly.

No. He beats people without any reason. He doesn't respect girls. He sleeps with many girls. He drinks and smokes. He doesn't like to study. He wears these animal types clothes. He has tattoos and piercings. And I don't know anything about him. I just know his name and how can I say that I like him just by knowing his name. I don't like him.

Then why are you letting him touch you like this? You've never allowed any boy to touch you without your permission. Why are you not pushing him? Are you liking his touch?

No. I'm going to marry Taehyung soon. How could I kiss him? Why did I do that? Taehyung. I can't betray him.

Jungkook leaned on me to kiss me again but I pushed him by his shoulders and walked ahead to go outside of the washroom while my eyes become teary. I felt he held my wrist from behind. I stopped and started taking rapid breaths.

"You haven't answered me yet, Si Jun." He said. I closed my eyes while tears rolled down from my eyes.

"Leave my wrist." I said without turning to face him.

"I want an answer first." He said. I couldn't hold myself and started crying.

I don't have any courage to say no to him and I don't want to say yes either. I just want to run away from him.

"Please. Let me go, Jungkook." I said. I felt that he had left my wrist so I ran outside of the washroom without wasting a second.

Meanwhile

Jungkook's POV:-

I wiped my tears and came outside of the washroom after some minutes. Many students were gathered there. They were looking at me. My gang members came towards me.

"Hey! Jungkook. What happened? I heard that you beat Seong Jin." Yugyeom said. I nodded, looking down.

"Brooo….why? Principal called his and your dad." He said. I looked at him, widening my eyes. He nodded.

"Yes. He's calling you to come into the office." He said. I clenched my jaw.

I don't fear anyone but I didn't want to see my bastard dad here.

I walked away from there and went directly inside the office. My eyes directly went to Mr. Jeon who was sitting on the sofa. I clenched my jaw feeling disgust and I could feel that he's feeling the same towards me. I turned my gaze to Seong Jin from Mr. Jeon who was standing near his dad. He smirked at me devilishly. I rolled my eyes.

"Jungkook, so you are here now. Tell us why you beat Seong Jin so brutally? His face is completely covered in bruises now." Principal said,

"And look, he doesn't even bow in front of us, Mr. Jeon. He behaves like he owes the whole college." Principal said, I gritted my teeth and gave him a death glare. He looked down and coughed.

"Jungkook, if you have beaten my son Seong Jin that much brutally then there must be a reason. Just tell us the reason at least. No one is telling what happened and why did they both fight? Neither Seong Jin nor you." Mr. Lee said. I glared at him angrily and Seong Jin then. He was just smirking at me.

Why did he not tell them about Si Jun? He must be planning something.

"I heard a girl named Si Jun was also present there in the garden when they both were fighting." Principal said, I knitted my brows and looked at him.

"Then tell her to come here." Mr. Lee said. I clenched my jaw.

"I beat Seong Jin because he bumped into me when I was walking in the garden." I lied. I didn't want to involve Si Jun in all that. She's already hypersensitive. She wouldn't bear all that.

"Oh just for that little reason." Principal said, I nodded and looked down.

"Look Mr. Jeon. He always behaves like this. He has anger issues. What should we do with him? You say something to him." Principal said, I heard footsteps coming towards me and I knew who it was so I turned my gaze upward. Mr. Jeon was glaring at me with so much anger.

"He's lying. What was her name? Si Jun. Right? Tell that girl to come here. She'll tell everything." He said. I gritted my teeth and shook my head.

"I've already told you. There's no need to call her." I said, glaring at Mr. Jeon.

"I'm telling you the principal. That girl knows everything. She should have come here." Mr. Jeon said. I clenched my jaw.

"Fine." Principal said, I made fists tightly to calm my anger while Mr. Jeon turned and looked at the principal. I looked at the principal too. He called.

"Send Min Si Jun to the office." He said and put the landline phone down.

Why is it happening? I won't be able to match my gaze to her after confessing my feelings and saying all that and I don't want her to explain anything to anyone.

"May I come in sir?" I heard Si Jun's voice. I widened my eyes and shook my head.

"Yes, come in." Principal said, I turned my face to see her. Si Jun came inside and she stopped for a second while looking into my eyes. She turned her gaze to the principal and bowed in front of him and then Mr. Jeon and Mr. Lee.

"Si Jun. You were present there in the garden when Jungkook beat Seong Jin. Right?" Principal said, Si Jun hummed while nodding her head slowly. I gasped.

"They both are not telling anything. So can you tell us what happened between them? Did Jungkook really beat him?" Principal said, Si Jun looked into my eyes .

I recalled the moment when I said I like her. I recalled how she ran away from there. It's still hurting me and now she's behaving like a total stranger to me, like she doesn't know about my feelings. Why?

"Yes." She said,

I know she doesn't lie and she's telling the truth.

"Why did he beat him?" Principal asked her. She was still looking into my eyes.

"Because Seong Jin was talking to me." She said, I clenched my jaw and started breathing heavily in anger.

"What!" Principal said in shock.

"Yes. He always does it whenever a boy talks to me and he did the same thing with Seong Jin. Seong Jin was just talking to me but he suddenly came in between us and started punching him until he felt satisfied." She said, I stepped back, hearing that from her mouth.

It's hurting more and more that I confessed that I like her when she doesn't have any feelings for me. What was all that when she kissed me for the first time in our school time? She liked me that time then why can't she like me this time too? Why? What's the difference now?

"What! We never knew that. Look Mr. Jeon, your son has a very aggressive behavior. He'll do something very dangerous because of his behavior. Do something about it." Principal said,

“Is that true whatever she said?" Mr. Jeon asked, glaring at me in anger.

"Yes." I said and my face turned to the right because of his hard slap. I made fists tightly and turned my face. My eyes met with Seong Jin who was smirking at me and then with Si Jun. Tears rolled down from her eyes. I knit my brows. I know she still cares about me. That's why it's hurting her.

"I am suspending him for a week." Principal said,

I don't care if he suspends me for life. I'm just worried about my Si Jun. She'll be alone if I'll not come. Who'll protect her from this basterd's eyes.

"I hope he'll change his behavior because of this suspension." Principal said, Mr. Jeon nodded.

I should tell my gang that I'll not come for a week so keep an eye on Seong Jin and make sure that he won't be able to touch Si Jun.

I glanced at Seong Jin before going outside and my eyes met with Si Jun's eyes again. I could feel that she's worried for me and wanted to say something to me. I felt a bit happy that she's worried about me but I walked away from there because I had to inform Yugyeom about it and I didn't want Mr. Jeon said any bad thing to Si Jun that might hurt her.

*********************

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Follow for more. Read my other stories too. Hope you liked it. See you soon. Till then bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 1.8K 15
It's a short love story of taekook...โฃ๏ธ เฟ‡ โ•โ•โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฅโ—ˆโœฅโ”โ”โ”โ”โ•โ• เฟ‡ " we can fall for many people but it can never replace our first love...
7.8K 324 22
"I'm sorry to interrupt sir, but I'm not able to concentrate on your lecture" "Oh! Is that so Miss Kim? May you elaborate why though?" ...
5.2K 675 24
"Why can't you leave me alone?" Taehyung asked frustratedly. "Because i don't want to." You said smiling cheerfully. "Y/n !" Taehyung said. "Yes Ta...
22K 872 38
As L/n Y/n struggles to get through her final year of school, a new boy in the school doesn't make things any easier, but rather harder. But little d...