𝐍𝐎 π‘πŽπ‹π„ πŒπŽπƒπ„π‹π’, ꜱ...

By smiIeyface

β˜…ε½‘βπ˜‹π˜–π˜•π˜› 𝘚𝘈𝘝𝘌 π˜π˜Œπ˜™, π™Žπ™ƒπ™€ π˜Ώπ™Šπ™‰π™ π™’π˜Όπ™‰π™‰π˜Ό π˜½π™€ π™Žπ˜Όπ™‘π™€π˜Ώβžε½‘β˜… βž₯scho... More

PROFILE
01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
¸.·✩·.¸
30
31
32
Dominique Gaida - Origin
33
34
¸.·✩·.¸
35
36

03

1K 53 38
By smiIeyface

after a small trip to the bathroom only to discover that her blending trick didnt work, dominique rifled through her emergency makeup bag, which was in case her makeup got smudged or she has an unexpected breakout.

or, as it turns out, in case her dad decided to beat the shit out of her and not be discreet about it.

which, you know, is totally cool. 

dom rolled her eyes at her thoughts, leaning her head down on her desk, careful to not smudge her mascara as she rested her forehead in her arms and fluttered her eyes shut, ignoring her teachers eyes burning into her head.

the bell trilling woke dominique up from her slumber, her multicolored eyes opening at the sound as she let out a groan of annoyance, slamming her forehead down on the table. 

but then she remembered who she had this class with. 

aiden, taylor, tyler, ben and ashlyn were all packing up their bags. aiden, who sat next to dom had turned around to talk to the rest of his friends. as they finished chatting and deciding what they were gonna do for lunch, he turned back only to see her seat empty and the door to the classroom swinging shut behind her. 

 "was that dominique just now?" tyler asked, coming up behind aiden and staring at the door in surprising concern.

"yeah, i dunno whats up with her"

dom sat at a table by herself, just not needing the pressure of socializing right now. 

she had throbbing headache, her neck left like it was on fire and overall she just felt somewhat exhausted. not to mention her calf was still screaming in defiance every time she moved it even slightly. 

she rolled her eyes for what seemed like the fifth time today, reaching over and grabbing her bottle of cold water - the only thing she had purchased from the canteen today as she felt like food wouldnt be able to fit down her throat over her father's fit.

she unscrewed the cap, tilting her head back to the reduce the amount of friction the water would have against her throat, and taking a few glups, sighing happily at the numbness it caused in her throat. 

as she was about to lay her head down on her desk, her headphones were ripped off her ears once more. this time, she just groaned, admitting defeat as the rest of her friends arrived at the table with her. 

"why have you been giving us the cold shoulder allllllll day, dom?" aiden whined, his hands fiddling with her headphones as the group of friends put their trays of food down and decided where to sit.

"have not." she grouched, her hand snatching her water bottle and taking a couple more sips to ease the pain in her throat that aiden seemed to be causing her. 

"have too." aiden grinned, his hands twirling her headphones around his finger.

"have not."

"have too!" 

"have not."

"have too!" 

"have not." 

"have t-!" 

"shut the fuck up!" tyler shouted, slamming his fists down on the table and silencing aiden and dom's bickering.

with the incident of this morning still fresh on her mind, dominique flinched back, tears gathering in her eyes. instead of tyler, she saw her father's face staring at her with an enraged look in his eye. she reached up, her hands lightly brushing her neck, snapping her out of her trance. the image of her father faded out of her head and she saw tyler looking at her with rare, slightly concerned eyes.

dom shook her head, discreetly wiping her gathered tears away with the bottom of her tank top, careful not to smudge her mascara as she turned away from him. 

"anyway." tyler looked away from dominique.

"we should go back to savannah" he started, staring down the table at ashlyn 

a silence overtook the group as everyone stared back at tyler, a somewhat shocked look on everyones face as he bought up the topic yet again. 

"you really wont let that go, will you?" dominique spoke up, her annoyed eyes landing on tyler once more as she decided to stop being such a bitch to the group and suck up what happened this morning. 

everyone looked back to dominique, happy that she had finally said something to them even if it was pretty useless and ultimately a bit bitchy. surprisingly, logan was the next to speak up. 

"i thought we all agreed that it was too dangerous?" his eyes shifted nervously to the floor, obviously scared of what tyler's reaction would be. 

"id rather be semi-stuck then permanently stuck" ashlyn spoke, cutting off tyler as he opened up his mouth to retort to logan's remark.

as everyone started bickering, Dominique tuned it out, opting to look at her phone at the missed messages from this morning that she hadn't had the chance to reply to yet.

demon slayer irl accept not really 

glasses ☝️🤓

everyone okay??

rapunzel but ginger and has social anxiety

👍

clown ass mf

lol that was close 

ray of sunshine

physically yes

OPP ❌

mentally no.

ben.

ask me that same question in 24 hours 

clown ass mf

@maki zenin kinnie  wya mamas

clown ass mf 

you're so cool pls dont die

ray of sunshine 

@maki zenin kinnie  are you okay?

OPP ❌

youre not a celebrity pick up your flipping phone 

OPP ❌

@maki zenin kinnie  what da fwip 

clown ass mf

p- pookie... where are y- you... 😔

read 12:22

12:23

maki zenin kinnie

@OPP ❌ erm ackshually its 'you're'

logan giggled at his phone, also not having read most of texts since this morning. he look up at dominique, covering his mouth to stifle his giggles. dominique lifted her head, looking at logan at the sound of his giggling, who in turn held up his phone. dominique smirked at him, winking as she held her finger to her lips. 

good thing his hand was already over his mouth, because otherwise dominique would've seen his cheeks dust a light pink at her bold move. 

dom looked over at tyler who was yapping about something at the top of his lungs. she was about to tell him to shut the fuck up and that it was too early for his bullshit, but he was silenced as ben slammed his fist down against the table and held a finger to his lips with a deadpan expression on his face. 

"that was kinda..." dominique spoke up, a silly smirk resting on her face as she jokingly tucked some of her hair behind her ear. 

everyone just looked at her in shock as she blew a kiss toward ben - who smiled softly before reaching his hand up and 'catching it', putting it in the pocket of shirt and tapping it softly.

dominique smiled. 

fin.

1104 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 494 10
κ’° πƒπ€π‘πŠ 𝐑𝐄𝐃 κ’± ✧.* ashlyn banner x fem!oc ↳ ❝ π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰: olivia williams falls in love with he...
17.4K 464 20
I don't own school bus graveyard. "A bus graveyard?" "Fuck yea!" TW: Blood, swearing, weapons.
11.8K 203 15
this is a school bus graveyard AU I made where after tylers death, it began a chain of deaths until it was only down to a very guilty feeling ashlyn...
58.4K 2.5K 55
𝐏𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧. ---- "𝐒𝐨𝐨.. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐨𝐧π₯𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐑𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞�...