โ€ข| His Intoxication |โ€ข

By like_a_Moonlight_

"You're mine" He yelled at her as he slammed her body against the wall, holding her shoulders firmly as he gl... More

โ–ช๏ธŽIntroductionโ–ช๏ธŽ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
(NOT A CHAPTER!)

Chapter 30

66 3 1
By like_a_Moonlight_

(If you're from Pakistan and especially, from Islamabad then you know my struggle with the board exams 😔. Anyways i hope you like this chapter and I FORGOT TO WISH YOU GUYS A HAPPY EID LIKE- 😭.
EID (belated) MUBARAK, MY POOKIE BEARS😌💗)

3RD PERSON POV:

Both of them froze as Wajdan sauntered towards them while swirling the knife in his hand.

"That was one clever move, darling.", the brunette haired girl shuddered under his menace gaze as she hide behind Arslan.

"Don't call her by such names", Arslan seethed with anger as he felt his blood boil.

"Oh and you! My Dad killed your parents that night, right? What a pleasant surprise he gave me on my birthday night." he grinned evilly as Arslan's fists trembled in fury.

"Samuel, lock the doors and windows, no one's escaping from here tonight", he said in his earpiece as his low tone of voice sent shivers down girl's spine.

"Arslan...." she called out in a tiny voice as he turned towards her and patted her head, showing her a small smile.

"Just stay in that corner and close your eyes, ok? I want to take the revenge that i wanted to take since my childhood", his eyes glossed over with sheer pain and hurt before he turned back towards the man, standing few meters away from them.

Ayzel walked a bit back towards a corner of the hall as she looked at both of him with worry glimmering in her orbs.

ZAVIYAR ALI KHAN

I bursted into every single room in the warehouse as i searched for Ayzel like a mad man. Tears blurring my vision as i clutched my fist around her necklace which was wrapped around my knuckles. I furiously wiped my eyes as a voice from my earpiece made me freeze on my spot.

"Zaviyar? Can you hear me?", Samuel's booming voice made me grimace a bit as i hummed in my throat.

"He...he found her but you gotta run to the first floor, i think Wajdan pushed his wrong button", with that i immediately ran downstairs as i was in the 3rd floor. I dashed down the hallways, the stairs until i reached the first floor and looked for them. My chest heaved with every breath i took. My ears perked up as i heard grunts and yells from the grand hallway. I panted and gulped down a lump as my throat felt dry as sandpaper.

I stopped at the hallway as i saw Arslan holding Wajdan up against the wall while punching him. My jaw clenched as i strided towards them before my eyes caught a petite figure, hiding in the corner. My gun fell from my hand as tears trickled down my face as i saw Ayzel.

"Ayzel? Jaan?", her eyes widened as she ran towards me, making me run towards her direction too. I felt like all of my worries fled away from my mind as i saw her bright smile and tearful eyes.

She jumped into my arms as i held her tightly as if she'll disappear if i let her go. I closed my eyes shut as tears rolled  down my cheeks as i felt her tears soaking my neck.

"Ayzel? My love, are you okay?", i asked her as my hand caressed her head while my other wrm wrapped around her back. She only cried louder in response as i held her face so i could see her. My heart clenched at the sight of her stained cheeks and tearful eyes, my eyes caught the glimpsed of bruises of her face and nack as my blood boiled.

"Did he do this?", she sniffled and nodded as my grip around her tightened. I looked kver at the two having a fist fight as i said to Arslan.

"Made sure to ruin his face so that even his father will not be able to recognize his face", my voice echoed in the hallway as Arslan held him up by his collar while Wajdan's face was all covered in bruises and bleeding lips and nose.

"Got it", i patted Ayzel's head as she was trembling in my arms which got me worried.

"Are you cold, darling?" I asked as i wiped away dried blood from her cheek gently.

"No", she murmured as i nodded and placed a kiss on her forehead.

I looked over Arslan who was holding Wajdan down on the ground with his knees pressed on the latter's chest.

"Get her out of here. I'll handle him", i nodded at him before holding Ayzel's delicate hand in my rough ones. I walked towards the exit as i heard a loud blood curdling scream coming from the grand hallway as both of us halted on our spots.

"Hah! This one was more weaker than i thought", Wajdan's voice boomed in the room as both of us turned to look at the direction.

Blood dripping down from his forehead to his chin, a sadistic grin on his face as i dragged Arslan's lifeless body on the floor.

—AYZEL KHAN—

a scream left my mouth as i saw That lunatic dragging Arslan on the floor, leaving blood trails behind him. Wajdan huffed and threw Arslan on the floor, my hand flew to my mouth as i felt my bile rising up to my throat.

"You...", i saw Zaviyar's fists shaking in fury as lone tears escaped his eyes after seeing his bestfriend, his brother laying motionless on the floor in the pool of his own blood

"You Psycho bastard!", his loud voice rang in the room and he lunged towards Wajdan, who was busy, eye-stripping me.

Zaviyar threw a strong blow t ohis jaw, which send him flying backwards to the ground. I gasped as i saw zaviyar getting on top of him and punching him continuously on his face.

"Die. You. Lunatic. Bastard.", a punch following after every word as my gaze  switched between them and Arslan, i sprinted towards Arslan and plopped down on the bloodied floor beside his body.

"B-bhai. Arslan bhai open your eyes. Bhai?", my shaky hand reached out to check his pulse and i choked out a sob as i felt his faint heartbeat underneath my fingers.

Sobs continuously escaped from my mouth as i looked up and saw Zaviyar holding Wajdan down who was smirking like a complete psychopath. I saw red swirling in Zaviyar's eyes as his eyes only held that burning furious gaze. I looked again down at Arslan who was on the edge of losing his life as i took off his earpiece and stuffed in my ear.

"I- i don't know who you are but please send help, he's dying. Please." I said in a trembling voice while tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Ma'am, don't worry. The men are on their way. Stay calm.", a deep voice came from the earpiece as the guy spoke in his thick Russian accent which assured me that the help is on its way.

"Thanks", i wiped my eyes before taking out the ear moniter from my ear and let out a shaky sigh.

I looked up and i felt like everything was in spow motion, i saw one of Wajdan's man holding a metal rod up in the air, ready to strike down onto Zaviyar's head as my legs suddenly moved and i sprinted towards the chaotic scene. I got in the way on time ad the metal rod came in contact with my head and white pain shot across my vision. I held onto my head as i felt warm blood trickling down my face from my head, my vision going blurry and my mind went hazy. I plopped on my knees as i felt strong arms being wrapped around my body as i heard muffled sounds pf someone shouting before i slipped into the darkness.

—Zaviyar Ali Khan—

My hands left the maniac's shirt as i saw a familiar shadow behind me. I looked over my shoulder as i saw blood dripping on the floorz my gaze trailed up as i saw Ayzel holding her head as blood seeped from her head. Wajdan's man standing behind her as the metal rod fellfrom his hand and he took a steps back while staring at her with widened eyes, probably afraid of his boss coming to know about his act.

"No...Ayzel" i whispered as i immediately took her limping body in my arms as my hand cupped her cheek. My heart beating like crazy as i saw her eyes rolling back as i shook her body.

"No, don't close your eyes! Ayzel, love!",  my hand slapped her cheek lightly as i tried to keep her conscious but her eyes closed as if they're not gonna open again.

"No no no no. Ayzel", i chanted her name as i shook her body while tears escaped my eyes.

"AYZEL. OPEN YOUR EYES. Please....don't do this, 'zel.", loud sobs escaped my mouth as my arms wrapped around her and i embraced her body tightly. The front door flew open as i Leandro with my other men stormed inaide, fully armed. They saw the current situation as  all of them started splitting up. Half of them went to look for more men hiding in the warehouse and some of them holding Wajdan in place so he won't escape. Some of the men helped Arslan up and took him to the hospital.

"Sir. You should go to the hospital", a snapped out of my trance as Leandro placed his hand on my shoulder. I stood up, picking Ayzel up while praying that nothing happens to her.

I ran towards one of the car parked infront of the warehouse and got into the backseat. The driver got a signal and immediately drove off to the hospital. I held her close to me as i continuously recited Ayatul kursi, my breath hitched as i felt her heartbeat slowing down.

"DRIVER FASTER, WILL YOU?!!" i raged at the man as my mind was blind with the fear of losing the love of my life.....again.

After the car halted infront of the hospital, i got out of the car and dashed towards the entrance of the hospital.

"HELP. MY WIFE'S BLEEDING!", i shouted as the nurses standing by the reception counter immediately ran towards me with the stretcher and told me to put Ayzel's body on the stretcher. The nurses rolled the stretcher immediately into the emergency ward as i held Ayzel's hand tightly. The doctors stopped me just outside the ICU but i protested.

"Sir, please stay here. We'll try out best to save her-", i cut off the doctor by grabbing his lab coats collar and yanked him harshly towards me.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY YOU'LL TRY, HUH? YOU WILL SAVE MY WIFE OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF, GOT THAT?!", i shouted at him in Turkish as i saw the doctor getting pale after seeing my madness.

"Y-yes sir", the man stuttered and i left his coat. I looked at the doctors and the nurses throughthe small window on the emergency ward door, rushing here and there with the monitoring machines and trolleys of medical equipments.

I fell on my knees and bursted into tears, ignoring the people in the hallway staring at me weirdly as i grabbed a fistful of my hair and wailed.

"Ya rab.....please save my wife." I cried even louder as i buried my face in my hands. "Save her, Ya Allah. I don't wanna lose the peace of my life.", i muttered out while sobbing as i felt a warm hand placed on my shoulder. I looked up with my tearful eyes as saw Leandro crouched down beside me.

"Arslan is awake. He wants to see you.",  nodded and stood up and walked alongside him towards private ward.

"Have patience, Zaviyar." He patted my back before walking away as soon as we reached the private ward of Arslan and i opened the door and saw my Brother on the bed, severely injured but his cockiness was still present.

"Told you, i won't die easily", his cheeky words made me burst into tears again as i placed a hand on my eyes and cried silently while leaning against the wall.

"H-hey. I was joking..." i heard him say as i looked at him. He patted the empty space on his bed after taking off the oxygen mask.

"Come here" i walked towards the bed and sat on the edge, i placed my face in my hands and my elbows on my thighs while i sniffled quietly.

"She'll be okay" he patted my back as i looked at him. "I can't take this anymore, how many trials are left in my life to go through?" He sighed and patted my back.

"Trust Allah. It's all his plans and we can't do anything, can we?" He tilted his head and i shook my head.

"I....can't lose her, man. I can't...." i mumbled as i looked at him with hoepless gaze.

"You won't lose her. She's a strong girl." He sighed out and looked down at my bloodied shirt.

"She....will be fine", i nodded but little i did knew that he was also scared.

...

After waiting outside the emergency ward for 2 hours which felt like an eternity. The doctors made their way out and that doctor from earlier looked quite nervous.

"She is okay, right doc?" I raised an eyebrow, not taking 'no' as the answer. The doctor nodded and spoke in turkish but his words were stumbling upon eachother.

"Y-yes. She's fine but-", i took a step forward as i leaned down to meet his eye level.

"But what, doc?" The doctor shivered visibly and stepped back in fear.

"She's out of danger but we're not sure when she regains consciousness. She's currently in coma.", the other doctor stated in a calm tone as i looked at her, waiting for her to continue.

"She lost a huge amount of blood which we thankfully arranged at the right time but some of the blood seeped through her skull and damaged some of the small nerves and 80% chance is of her waking up but we're not sure if she'll remember anything.", she added while looking through the file. My heart raced as I gulped down the lump formed in my throat due to nervousness.

"And what about the remaining 20%?", i asked as my fist unclenched and clenched in fear. My body went cold and hot every second, my mind started to think the worst scenarios as i looked at the doctor.

"She might lose her life", i inhaled sharply and nodded my head. "But that's only if she lose blood and that didn't happened so just pray that she regains her consciousness and her memory stays too", i looked down and mumbled out a 'thanks doc' before looking back at the rooms door.

"You can see her, just know that she can hear everything so keep yourself calm" i nodded and walked towards the door and held the door handle tightly before taking a deep breath and slided the door open.

I bit my tongue to keep my sobs quiet, the sight broke my heart into million pieces, i almost lost her and then found her and then again....I'm not sure what will happen. Her petite body laying on the bed, wires attached to her body and machines beside her bed, the oxygen mask on her mouth to help her breath and a bandage wrapped around her head.

I placed my fist over my mouth as a small whimper left my mouth, my knees felt weak as i fell on the floor and wailed quietly before looking up. After few minutes, i managed to calm myself down and stood up and began to walk to the bed with a slight smile at the thought that she'll be fine.

My shaky hand reached out and placed gently above her delicate slim hand. I took a deep breath and sat on the stool beside her bed while still holding her hand. I began to speak in a calm yet trembling voice.

"Hey, Love...."

(Yeah...you can curse at me, i did that already :,)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 6.4K 37
Vansh raisinghania is a bloody cold heart murderer. Who only murder girls between 20 to 30... Because of his past he hate girls to core that he becom...
37.4K 1.8K 52
''jis tarah se ye hathkadi kaid karti hai na usi tarah se kaidi ho gyi hai aap hamare dil ke karagaar mein '' (the way these handcuffs prison same wa...
212K 5K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
271K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."