A friend's Revenge

Від fabianpadmore

Atlas Cain's best friend Alex Goodman is beaten to death by Rebecca Turner,Atlas seeks to find revenge for he... Більше

chapter 1 - A reason for revenge
chapter 2 -A Heart to talk to
chapter 3- rage
chapter 4 - butterflies 🦋
Author's note
chapter 5- care and comfort
chapter 6- our love on walls
chapter 7-let me fight for you
chapter 8-I got you
Chapter 9- Healing Together
Chapter 10-Our Final Revenge
Chapter 11- Be Brave
Chapter 12-I will love you either way
chapter 13- A suprise visit
chapter 14 - First for everything
chapter 15- A Meltdown

Chapter 16- Shopping

1 0 0
Від fabianpadmore

Cody pov♬彡

I had packed all the Essentials in my tote bag,Headphones,Stressball and communication cards.

Rory and I walked around the mall looking at every single thing.

She had bought stuff for herself,while I just stood there quietly playing with my stress ball in my pocket.

Soon we passed a store called Hot topic,I'd never been into Hot topic,It was dark in there.

I dragged rory inside and a girl in a long flowery dress greeted us.

"Hey there,Welcome to Hot topic we're having a sale today,just look on the Racks near the back of the store." she said and we nodded.

In there I was able to find some black tank tops and some flannels and some cargo shorts,Rory seemed Bored.

"Hey Cody,remember when Dad almost burned his hand trying to grill for the first time?" She asked and I nodded.

"He scared Grandma so much she threw her drink at him to stop the supposed 'fire'." I chuckled.

"Yea,We gotta hurry it's almost time for us to get home." She said while checking her phone.

"Alright,I picked clothes out." I said with a proud smile on my face.

"Ooo,how about some jewelry?" Rory said and I hummed

"Maybe,I'll let you pick put stuff." I said and she nodded and picked up some Rings and necklaces.

"Those are fine,Let's go." I said smiling,I payed abd we left.

"We have enough for some snacks,Let's hit up a candy store." She Cheered and I nodded.

We walked into a candy store and I grabbed some gummy bears and a Juice box. 

Then I heard a very familiar laugh behind me.

I turned around to see Jace and a few of his friends and pryia along side them.

"Oh look it's Cody,Hey Cody!" Jace greeted me and I just blankly stared.

"Aw come on Cody,You know us, this is Cody guys,she's the one with the cool car sketches." He said and the other boys bantered among themselves.

pryia smiled at me and I smiled back,"Oh Codes, are these your friends? My name's Aurora,Cody's older sister." Rory said and I kept quiet.

" Wow,You're her sister? I didn't know you had a sister Codes." Jace said with his hands tucked in his jacket pockets.

"It's Cody to you and yes I have a sister." I grumbled.

"You don't have to be so defensive jeez." He chuckled and I sighed.

"Anyways,I'm Jace,and this here is the girl of the hour,Priya." He said and pryia let out a shy hi.

"Well,Do you guys wanna walk around with us? We invited Cody but she never responded." Jace laughed.

"No thanks,we were just about to go." Aurora explained and Jace nodded.

"We'll see you around school,It was nice meeting you."  Jace smiled before walking off.

"Let's hurry up and leave." I sighed

"Do you not like him? He seems nice." Aurora giggled and I scoffed.

"Boys are gross,And loud and Obnoxious." I retorted and she laughed.

We payed and left and got dad to pick us up.

Dad let me fix the things on his car and Everything is moving smoother than before.

"So girls,what did you get?" Dad questioned and I huffed.

"Aurora bought,3 tops,2 pairs of pants,some new socks and a new hair clip,I bought 5 shirts,some jeans,and some flannels along with some jewelry that Aurora picked out for me." I listed and The car went dead silent.

"How can you remember all of that?" Dad questioned and I shrugged.

I observe alot,Sometimes it's just something I do to keep my mind steady.

"So Rory,when am I going to meet this Mateo character." Dad chuckled and Rory rolled her eyes.

"He's a friend Dad,and I don't even have his number." she Sighed and I thought for a bit.

"What about you Cody? anyone special? New friends?" Dad Pondered.

"Pryia and I guess Jace and Mateo,Although Jace is rather loud." I pondered.

"That's nice kid,Also I have a surprise for you when we get home." Dad said and I just hummed in response.

When we got back to the house I went up to my room and layed out all my new clothes on my bed.

Then I went and showered,I have to get the outside gunk off me as soon as I get home.

The water was freezing cold just how I like it.

I stood up in my shower and took deep breaths, I was preparing myself to interact with my family.

After getting dressed in fresh clothes I went downstairs and sat on the couch,Miles was currently watching blues clues,What ten year old watches blues clues.

"Miles,You have to go do something else now,because I'm watching fast and furious." I said with a smile and he came up to me and sat next to me.

I flicked through the channels and I caught it just in time for the start of Fast and furious two.

I grabbed my sketch book from beside me and started sketching Suki and Brian's cars.

Then the door opened,I didn't care to look back I could tell who it was,"Hey aunty Alex." I deadpan.

"Hey Cody,Where's your mom?" She questioned.

"In the back yard." I reply and she nodded.

Soon I heard Runo and kai walk in,They sat next to me and watched TV with me.

Soon All my uncles showed up.

"Codes,Come outside dad's about to start the grill." Aurora said behind me but I didn't budge.

"Cody,We have streaming services,You can watch it later Come on." Rory said and I didn't pause my sketching.

"Let me finish my sketch." I Huffed and she groaned.

"I'm done,Let's go." I say and we go outside and I sit on one of the lawn chairs out of the sun.

Runo and kai were playing with Miles and I decided to take a nap,Then outside got too hot for a hoodie.

So I went inside and slipped on one of Aurora tank tops.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I don't look half bad.

I walked downstairs and all eyes were on me.

I avoided the many pairs of eyes looking at me and sat back down.

I fell asleep again fairly quickly.

when I woke up I was on my bed,Dad must have brought me up stairs.

I walked downstairs and saw everyone still outside,The sun was setting.

"Cody go grab a hoodie outside is going to get chilly in a bit." Mom said and I shook my head.

"I'm fine,I am hungry though,what did dad make?" I question and mom brings me a plate.

Charred hotdogs,I grimaced at the sight,"Mom,Can you scrape the Ash off it please?" I questioned.

"Cody you're 13 you can scrape it off yourself." Mom huffed and I grumbled while scraping off the ash off my hot dog.

"When you're done eating you can go into my gym and you'll see your surprise codes." Dad smiled and I nodded.

"It's not a reptile is it?" I questioned and he shook his head.

"Good because I hate reptiles." I deadpan.

I watched as Uncle Kade and Runo threw a ball around while I ate,rory was glued to her phone,kai and miles were in his room probably playing video games.

After I ate the good parts of my food I went upstairs into dad's gym and saw a little spot in the corner with my name on a car's licenses plate on the wall,Along with my own Dumbells and Mats.

Mom can't even keep her mouth shut,It's a nice gesture.

I cracked a small smile and yelled through the window down to the back yard,"Thanks dad!"

"No problem kid!" He yelled back.

I went into my room and finished up some of my art assignment.

All the other classes were quite easy,Except my Spanish class, we had to speak in Spanish in that class and I never spoke in class,I got all the written questions right but the speaking was too overwhelming.

when I was at home I could speak it fine,But at school was difficult.

I layed on my bed and held Turbo in my hands(The teddy bear),I had gotten him when I was three and I loved him.

Soon I heard my alarm go off on my phone, It was bed time, my bed time is the same time every day,8 pm.

I did my usual routines and turned on my warm tone lights in my room and turned to AC all the way up.

I counted in 5's till I fell asleep.

_________________________________ end of chapter 16

This is the last chapter that I'm publishing on A friend's revenge and the sequel will be out Soon.

It's called *Drumroll* For Us.

Anyways can't wait to start publishing that.

1522 words

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

24.2K 189 23
Joelma decides to move to live near her best friend who suffers from bullying. Meanwhile, she meets Matt and Ryan who also become dear to her. How fa...
39 0 7
A teen going to a new school, when she catches a guy's attention, Mason. With this man in her life, she gets a new perspective of high school. But wh...
From the One I Loved Від KaylasFanfic

Підліткова література

6K 279 20
In the last book, Nina and Alex were faced with the hardships or love, life, and death. They thought that their love was strong enough to get them th...
2.2M 94.6K 44
Alex Taylor is your normal teenage werewolf. Well besides the fact that she has alpha blood in her. Her brother Asher was named the alpha a couple mo...