BEFORE

By stutzemm000

Stefan and Elena fanfiction. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43

Chapter 42

37 2 0
By stutzemm000

After Katherine plucks my eyebrows, which hurt worse than I ever imagined, she turns me around and refuses to let me see myself until she is done. I fight the nervous feeling in my stomach as she dusts powder over my face. I remind her over and over not to put too much makeup on me and she promises she won't. She brushes my hair and curls it before spraying my hair and half of the room with hairspray.

"Makeup and hair are done! Let's get you changed then you can see yourself. I have a lot of things that will fit you." She is obviously proud of her work on me. I am just hopeful that I don't look like a clown. I follow her to the closet and try to sneak a peek in her small mirror but she
yanks me away.

"Here, put this on," she says and pulls a black dress off of the hanger.

"Out, you!" She tells Liam and he laughs but graciously leaves the room.

"I can't wear this!" I tell her. The dress is strapless and looks incredibly short.

"Fine.. how about this one?" She pulls another black dress out. She must have at least ten. This one looks longer than the last, and has two thick straps. The neckline worries me because it is the shape of a heart. I look it over again and she sighs.

"Just try it, please?"

I oblige and take my comfortable pajamas off and fold them into a neat pile. She rolls her eyes at me playfully and I smile while stepping into the dress. I pull it over my body. The material has a slight shine to it and feels silky. The bottom of the dress reaches half way down my thighs. It isn't as short as I thought it would be, but it is shorter than anything I would ever wear. I feel almost naked with my legs this exposed. My fingers tug at the material to try to pull it down a little.

"Do you want some tights?" She asks and I nod.

"Yea, I just feel so... naked," I laugh. She digs in her drawer and pulls out two different
black tights.

"These are plain black, and these have a lace print," she explains and I reach for the pain pair. Lace tights are just too much for me especially given the fact that I probably have ten pounds of makeup on. I slide the tights on my legs while Katherine digs through her closet for shoes.

"I can't wear heels," I remind her. I literally can't, I waddle like an injured penguin in them.

"Well, I have low heels or wedges. Elena, I am sorry but your converse just won't work with this dress." She says and I scowl at her. I am perfectly fine wearing my converse everyday. She pulls out a pair of black heels with silver beading on the front and I have to admit they catch my eye. I could never wear them but for once I
wish I could.

"You like these?" She asks and I nod.

"Yea, but I can't pull them off," I tell her and she frowns.

"Yes you can, they strap around your ankles to prevent you from falling."

"Is that what the strap is actually for?" I ask
and she laughs.

"No, but it helps with that." She laughs again.
"Just try them," she begs and I sit on the bed and stretch my leg out gesturing for her to put them on me.

She helps me stand up and I take a few steps.
The straps really do help keep my balance. I am face to face with Katherine now, while she is barefoot of course.

"I can't wait any longer! Look at yourself." She smiles and opens the other closet door. I look in the full body mirror and gasp. Who the hell is that? My reflection looks just like me, but a lot better. I was afraid she would go overboard on my makeup but she didn't. My dark brown eyes look lighter against the chestnut eye shadow and the pink blush on my cheeks make my cheekbones more prominent. My hair looks shiny and is curled into big waves, not the small stringy
curls I was expecting.

"I am impressed," I smile and look closer. I poke
my cheek to make sure what I am seeing is real.

"See, you are still you, just a more sexy, well
kept you." She giggles and calls for Liam to join
us. He opens the door and his lips part.

"Where is Elena?" He asks and looks around the room playfully. He picks up a pillow and looks under it.

"What do you think?" I ask and tug the dress
down again.

"You look great, really great," he smiles and wraps his arm around Katherine's waist. She leans in and I look away.

"One more thing." She says and reaches over to the dresser. She pulls out the wand on a tube of lip gloss and puckers her lips. I close my eyes and do the smile while she rubs the sticky gloss across my lips.

"Ready?" He asks and she nods. I grab my purse and throw a pair of converse inside just in case.

During the drive I sit in the back and stare out the window. When we arrive at the restaurant I cringe at the number of motorcycles outside. I had assumed we would be going somewhere like Fridays or Applebee's not a biker bar and grill.

When we walked inside I feel like everyone is staring at me, even though they probably aren't. Katherine grabs ahold of my hand and pulls me along as they walk to a booth in the back.

"Tyler is coming, that's okay right?" She asks as we take our seats.

"Yea, of course," I tell her. As long as it's not Stefan I don't mind. Besides, some company would be nice because right now I feel like the third wheel.

A woman with tattoos strides over to the table and takes our drink order. Katherine and Liam both order a beer. This must be why they like to come here because they can drink underage. The woman raises her eyebrow to me as I order a coke, but I don't want to drink. I have studying to do when I get back to my room. Minutes later she brings our drinks and I hear a wolf whistle as a group of people walk towards the table. I recognize Tyler and Damon and as they get closer I can see Vicki, followed by Stefan. I spit the coke back into my cup.

Katherine's eyes widen as she lays eyes on Stefan and she looks at me. "I swear I didn't know he was coming, I have barely seen him all week, we can leave now if you want." She whispers and Damon slides in the booth next to me. I have to force myself not to look towards Stefan.

"Woah Elena, you look super hot," Damon says and I blush. "Really, like wow! I've never seen you like this." He compliments and I thank him quietly. Tyler, Stefan and Vicki sit in the booth behind us. I want to ask Katherine to trade me seats so my back will be to Stefan but I can't bring myself to. I will just avoid eye contact with him the entire time. I can do it.

"You do look smokin' Elena." Tyler says and I smile at him. I am not used to all this attention. Stefan hasn't commented on my new look but I didn't expect him to, I am just glad he isn't insulting me.

Stefan and Vicki are sitting right in my eye
range, I can see Stefan's entire face through the space between Katherine and Liam's shoulders. If I just look once, it couldn't hurt. I look at Stefan before I can stop myself and instantly regret it. His arm is hooked around Vicki's shoulders. Why did I have to look? The pang of jealousy I feel is my punishment for looking at him when I shouldn't be. Of course they are probably messing around again, or still. They probably never stopped. I remember how comfortable she was straddling him at the party and I swallow the bike rising in my throat. Stefan is free to do whatever or whoever he pleases.

"She does look great, doesn't she?" Katherine asks them and they all nod. I can seek Stefan's eyes on me but I can't look at him again. He is wearing a white t-shirt and I can see the imprint of his abs through it but I don't care. I don't care how good he looks or how skanky Vicki is dressed. She really could wear a little more clothing. She is irritating in her skanky clothes, she is a slut. I am surprised by my thoughts and anger towards her but it's true, I don't like her. I don't think I have actually ever called anyone a slut, even in my head. I almost feel guilty until she calls my name.

"You do look great girl." She says and leans into Stefan's chest. I make eye contact with her
and fake a smile.

"Mind if I have a sip?" Damon asks and grabs my cup. I allow him to drink out of my glass, which I usually am against but I am so uncomfortable right now that I can't think straight. He gulps down half of my drink and I nudge him.

"Sorry babe, I will order you another," he smiles. He really is very attractive, he looks more like a model than a college student. A noise comes from the other booth and my eyes dart to Stefan. He knocked over a salt shaker onto the table and is staring at me with blazing eyes. I want to look away but I can't, I am caught in his gaze as Damon lifts his arm up and rests it on the back of the booth, directly behind me. Stefan's eyes narrow and I decide to have a little fun. I doubt Stefan will care but he was pretty adamant about me not hanging out with Damon before so it may work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 176 12
Ships: Delena = Damon and Elena Steroline = Stefan and Caroline A time when Caroline and Elena were still human and met the Salvatore bros and fell...
24.4K 454 43
THIS STORY ISN'T MINE BUT I LOVED IT AND WANTED TO SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS :) This story was written by TVDVampire on Fanfiction.com You are supposed...
50.8K 1.1K 17
After breaking up in 4x06, Stefan and Elena are lost without each other , will they find their way back? (There's other ships in this too not only s...
15.3K 269 85
A collection of delena fanfics I've done.