Last Night - (A Kindergarten...

By jadespersonalreads

(ignore the cover i cried of laughter when i found it) A kindergarten2 fanfiction Two heartbroken rivals actu... More

Prologue
Chapter One - Spiraling
Chapter Two - Tear Drops And Vodka Shots
Chapter Three - Will we ever learn?
Chapter Four - Making Amends
Chapter Five - Friends?
Chapter Six - Preparations
Chapter Seven - Game time
Chapter Eight - Alone time
Chapter Nine - Sober? thoughts
Chapter Ten - Chaos ensues
Chapter 11 - Over a wire
Chapter 12 - Free coffee? Yes please!
Chapter 13 - Can't hide forever!
Chapter 14- Daisy chains and disproving rumours
Chapter 15 - Mission failed, successfully?
Chapter 16- No distractions.
Chapter 18 - Hypothetical Situations
Chapter 19- Introductions

Chapter 17 - How You Get The Girl

23 1 3
By jadespersonalreads

oh we getting to the JUICY parts now
———

Carla had made the grave mistake of falling asleep a little bit before she was meant to go home, so when she woke up at nine pm- she was stressing. Luckily her dad was out of town so her older brother was looking after her siblings. She quickly rushed to the door and began to put her coat and shoes on.

Monty was honestly amused by the whole situation, he felt bad that she had to rush home and that she was worried, but he thought it was sweet how she had fallen asleep within the comfort of him and Penny. He looked outside and saw the amount of rain that was pouring down from the sky and scoffed.

"I am not letting you go out in that." He said, clearly not making any room for negotiation.

"I have to, it's only my brother at home, I can't leave him alone with all my siblings." She said, struggling to put her shoes on as she refused to untie the laces.

"Have you seen the rain? You're gonna get soaked." He crossed his arms.

"Monty, if you think this is bad you should see the storms in Spain." She chuckled.

"I'm being serious, I'm not letting you leave the house in this, and it's too risky to drive you home." He said, clearly brainstorming for an idea.

"Carla, you could drown!" At some point, Penny had woken up and walked out of the living room and infiltrated Monty and Carla's conversation, a worried expression was plastered on her face for the brunette.

"Well, I wouldn't go that far," Monty chuckled, "But it is bad, you can't go out in that."

"Sleep over! Pleaseeee can Carla sleep over Monty?" Penny put on her best puppy dog eyes and convincing voice to attempt to persuade Monty.

"You could if you want." He offered, trying to hide his internal excitement.

"That's sweet Penny, but I don't want to cause any trouble." Carla giggled politely, patting Penny on the head.

"You won't be, my mum's not back for a few days, and I could use the extra help with getting madame here to sleep." He raised his eyebrows at Penny, she was a nightmare to get to sleep so it would be nice for Carla to help.

"And you can give Monty company! He always complains about how lonely he is when you leave-"

"Woahh look at the time! It's time for bedtime." He blushed bright red before changing the subject immediately and leading Penny upstairs, causing Carla to giggle.

She followed them upstairs and helped tuck Penny into bed.

"Will you please stay, Carla?" Penny asked, hopeful.

"Just for you I will." Carla grinned, kissing Penny softly on the forehead.

Penny's eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas as she hugged her tightly and said goodnight to her. As they left the room Monty had a wide grin plastered on his face, and Carla was curious to see what caused it.

"What are you grinning so widely at?" She raised her eyebrows.

"You." He smirked.

"Whatever, I need to ring my brother to double check it's okay, I'll say i'm staying at Lily's." She rolled her eyes at him but as soon as he couldn't see her face she widened her eyes and silently screamed at his bold remark. She pulled out her phone and began calling her brother, talking quickly in Spanish to make sure Monty couldn't understand or even hear what she was saying.

Monty just chuckled to himself, going into the living room and pulling out a blanket and getting under it, leaving a bit out for Carla once she came in.

"Okay, he said I can sleepover." She smiled as she walked into the living room.

"Good, now can we finish this movie? If you fall asleep again though I'll kill you." He laughs.

"Monty, I am tired. But fine, I'll try not to." She smiled and got under the blanket, but there was still a reasonable distance between the two.

The movie was surprisingly good, a decent amount of jumpscares that caught both of them off guard and definitely made Monty scream like a little girl one too many times, much to Carla's pleasure. Everytime Carla jumped, she would pull a bit of the blanket, so halfway through the movie Monty was only under a measly corner of the large blanket he had brought for only himself originally.

"Could you take any more blanket?" Monty turns to her, frowning.

"Oh, yeah I can." She then proceeds to pull the last corner off of him and take it all for herself, giggling manically at his displeased reaction.

"Fuck y- Ah!" He screams at the jumpscare, which only makes Carla laugh more.

"Aww, do you need me to hold your hand?" She teases, putting on a baby voice.

"I need you to give some goddamn blanket back." He scowls at her, snatching it back.

"Now I've not got any!" She complains.

"Good, now you know how it feels." He smiles sarcastically.

Carla snatches it back successfully, smiling and watching the tv again and turning up the volume just enough to drown out Monty's groans, but not enough to wake Penny up.

A bit of time goes by before Carla notices the ginger trying to subtly inch closer and closer to her, before she hears him mumble something about being cold.

"Comfy now?" She smirks at him, realising the little distance between them now.

"Wouldn't have to get this close if you just let me have some of the blanket." He scoffed.

"Acting like you're not just using the blanket as an excuse to get closer to me." She whispered under her breath, smirking.

He had heard her and she could tell by the way he blushed a deep shade of crimson, choosing to ignore her witty remark.

After a while, Carla starts to feel the drowsiness creep up on her again. She had been looking after her brothers for majority of her day before Monty picked her up, she had completely forgotten about the project at this point and she didn't even care. She was just living in the moment. The Latina looked at the ginger in the corner of her eye and decided to humour him, she laid her head on his shoulder whilst not breaking eye contact from the TV.

Meanwhile, as she did that Monty was freaking out internally. He felt like he couldn't move, it was like when a cat sits on you and you know if you move it's going to run away and you won't be able to get it back for ages. All he could do was stay deadly still and try to relax his breathing, which was incredibly hard with such a pretty girl making this close contact to him.

Carla just smiled to herself, wishing she could read Monty's thoughts right now. She closed her eyes and began to drift off, she knew she promised Monty she wouldn't fall asleep but she couldn't fight it anymore, plus it was getting late anyway.

If he had a bone to pick with her about sleeping, she had about a million to pick with him about all the flirty things he had been saying to her today.

After all.. In Monty's head, that's the start of how to get the girl.

———

if kindergarten three comes out or is announced tomorrow i will genuinley finish this fic and stop abandoning it for like 2 months

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 5.9K 45
Cute and shy chemistry Professor Cool and bold student. A love between Axel, a chemistry professor who was passionate about teaching and hacking. Axe...
51.3K 1K 24
11 years after Kid's first year of kindergarten, Kid is finally 15. What could possibly go wrong?
19K 524 45
Set in a mpreg universe the day Charlie finishes uni, exploring their future kids, marriage, etc. Disclaimer - these are not my characters unless spe...
44.4K 807 20
09/30/2023 note: Alright! I'm giving in to guilt! I'm republishing this! Very little re-editing will be done and there will be chunks taken out if I...