Random

By branchishot

Random stuff More

Random
You!!! Hi
Cupheadfan_001
The Doll I Found Off Of Pinterest
Creek
Theory On This Bitch
The Cupcake Scene
Pullup
Trolls 4
I Felt Board
Ummm
umm.
umm
Got Board
Broppy
Roblox Incident
Uhhh Do Me Fave If You Got Pinterest
what is dis stuff?
Trolls
ONWARD!!!
Bro. ZONE
Something I decided To Screenshot
trolls stuff
Interesting Shit I Randomly Found Off PinterestπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ
What our messages look like
None Troll Memes I Almost Peed My Pant On
Random continuity
Sad Stuff
5 Oldest Bro!!!
Edits
Stuff
Memory
Spring Break
What's happening?
Messy Branchie and Poppy
Are They?
Embracing
Dont go!!!
It Hurts
Nail pain
Pictures
lol

Pinterest

11 2 2
By branchishot

Ummm....why?

I just go onto Pinterest just to check out what's happening and answer a friend cause we roll play on there.

And I'm trying so hard to he happy and all.

Well, I spoken to clay about my past and I was telling em the demons I was facing and he was so helpful.

He told me about a friend he was attached to that had passed on...and he knew he wouldn't want him to cry over em and to move on...so that's what he did, and focus on more positive stuff.

He told me to ignore my demons...and fight them or something.

Now I've been already ignoring them....it's the busy part of doing things that make me happy that I'm working on.

He was so helpful. So I give a big shout out to itsCLAYYYYYYYYY thank you for helping me. Now I can help others along the way. *hugs*

I feel like bro zone all of them, had different trauma. Honestly.

Anyways back to the picture.

I'm trying hard to be happy and I'm face to face with a depressed branch. Damn, one way to make me shed some droplets. 😟.

If clay were here, witch he may read since I @ted him into this💀. He'd say, don't let it get to you. Focus on the brighter side. He's so inspirational!!!😭😭😭. He doesn't realize how helpful he was. I give em all the credit. Honest to god I do.

Anyways that's all I got to say.

Thanks a lot clay.

Love you~

Adios

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.4K 24
Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti, the only girl born in Italian Mafia family after so many generations. Not only she is the princess of Italian Maf...
90.5K 7K 60
α€›α€šα€Ία€…α€±αŠ မောစေ α€‘α€žα€€α€Ία€›α€Ύα€Šα€Ία€…α€± α€Ÿα€¬α€žα€”α€Ύα€±α€¬α α€›α€šα€Ία€™α€±α€¬α€•α€»α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€½α€Ύα€„α€Ία€…α€±α€›α€”α€Ία€‘α€œα€­α€―α€·α€„α€Ύα€¬ α€œα€―α€œα€„α€Ία€™α€±α€¬α€„α€Ία€™α€±α€¬α€„α€Ί(ပစ်တိုင်းထောင်) α€”α€±α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€•α€―α€Š(ရွှေဒင်္ဂါး) (Own Creation) Starting Date...
202K 668 26
(HEAVY SUBMISSION THEMES, 18+!!) Oliver, a sophomore at Westbridge University is a bit of a creep and finds himself irresistibly drawn to the girls'...
157K 5.7K 41
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...