The Queen B's secret

By teddy45678

Brooklyn Patterson is transferring back to North Shore after a couple of years playing soccer in the uk ... w... More

Brooklyn
Off limits
All wet
Will you stay?
Unwanted attention
I need you
The day of the storm
Promises broken
A little lie
The meltdown
Truth time
The make up
The hard launch
The talent show
The last lunch
My Brooklyn
The wheels on the bus
Let me in
All good things must come to an end
10 years later

Cady fucking herons party

1.7K 86 4
By teddy45678

Brooklyns PoV

"I don't want to go to Cady fucking herons party" I groan into the phone. "Look dude I'm not happy about it either but there's nothing I can do about it... the whole team is going" Nat whines on the other end. "You know what she's like with me Nat... I don't want to go to her party... I'm not going ... nope" I flop down onto my bed dreading tonight now. "You have to go Rooky... you can't not go. Look we go together and I won't leave you alone with her ... I promise. Then after I'll even drop you to Regina's house" I sigh looking up at the roof, thinking if this is a good idea or not. If it was literally anybody else in the world's party I would gladly go but for some reason Cady just gives me sneaky vibes. "Ok fine but we stick together Nat please ... then I'll get dropped off at Regina's" I huff closing my eyes. "Deal Rooky. I'll drop you at Regina's and that way I can come home to your mom" she laughs down the phone. "Right dickhead I'm off, message me when you're nearly here" I smile pushing myself up to go get ready. "Ok sweety don't worry I'll be there soon, just finishing up my make up to swoon Mrs p" "good bye Nat" hanging up the phone I walk into my closet to find an outfit for tonight.

"Whys that boy licking the giraffe painting?" I turn to Nat who shrugs her shoulders like it's a normal thing to see. "I don't know ... I'd like to know why that dude just smashed a vase? This party is lit bro" I cringe watching the vase smash to pieces in the living room. "I need a drink if I'm going to make it through this party" I look round the crowd hoping to see some form of liquor. "Oh definitely... everyone's fairly smashed already. I need a drink too" I turn to her and glare "Nat remember your driving tonight so no drink for you". She huffs throwing her arms in the air "but dude ... it's a party... lighten up a bit". "Nope you promised you would take me to Regina's after and that's a fair walk" I point out pushing my way to the kitchen. "Ugh fine I'll stay sober ... I love you too much mate"she smiles as the other soccer girls come into view.

Regina's PoV

Brooklyns at a party whilst I'm here running on this treadmill for the next hour. I can't believe she's at Cadys party. I trust Brooklyn completely but ... I don't trust Cady. I don't trust her one bit and she's going to be there hanging off Brooklyn. My Brooklyn. "You still on the treadmill honey?" I hear my mom come in the door as I continue my run. "No im over there" I snap at her hating every minute of my run. "You got any plans tonight .... It's Saturday? Where's Brooklyn?" This just angers me more. I should be with Brooklyn ... but I wasn't invited. I'm not mad at her ... she had to go be with the team but I still hate the fact she's there and I'm sitting at home on my own... well with my mom. "Mom don't bother me" I groan increasing the speed on the treadmill. "I know you're not feeling your best about your body right now ... but remember real beauty comes from the face" I huff trying to focus on my run. "Mom don't ever talk about my body" I shout at my mom as I take a bite of my kalteen bar. "Wait honey why are you eating kalteen bars? These are what we gave nana Joan when we needed her to gain wait" I'm sorry what??? I pull the emergency stop cord from the treadmill. That bitch!

Brooklyns PoV

Where the actual fuck is Nat?!? I turn round to speak to Casey for two seconds and she disappears. This party is getting out of control and Iv had enough. Walking through the house I passed Gretchen kissing Jason then Karen appeared in front of me. "Shots!!!" Her hand reaches out to me with a bright red shot glass, her other hand holding her own. "I'm ok but thank you" I lift both my hands and look over her shoulder hoping to catch some glimpse of my best friend. "More for me" she takes both shots before walking past me towards Gretchen. I stand in amazement at her downing both shots like they were water before making my way up the stairs.

Walking into each room I find myself back in Cadys bedroom. It's still the same as the last time I was here. It's strange because of how much she has changed yet her bedroom remains the same ... a visualisation of the Cady who first arrived here. "You escaping the madness that is downstairs?" I turn round seeing the devil herself standing at the door which she closes behind her. "I ... I was just looking for Nat but yeh I can't find her ... so I'll..." "can I ask you a question?" I'm cut off by Cady who slowly walks towards me. "Mhm" I nod feeling slightly uncomfortable about being here with her. "Why do you like Regina so much? She treats you like crap and yet you still are there for her?" Cady has now walked right up to me. "I love her ... I think I always have loved her" "why though? I mean there's so many other girls that would be way better for you than Regina George" she looks up at me annoyed. "I don't know ... I can't explain it ... I just know she makes me happy... and I make her happy" I reply feeling her step forward. "I could make you happier Brooklyn ...." I watch Cadys eyes drop from mine, down to my lips. As she leans in to kiss me I step back lifting both my hands up "Cady ... I'm with Regina ... and Iv no plans to ruin that" I say softly watching her stand in front of me before walking past her and out the door passing Aaron heading up the stairs.

"Hi Mrs George" I gave up looking for Nat and walked to Regina's. On the way she eventually answered my texts, letting me know she was and I quote ... sneaking off with a cheerleader. "Oh thank god you're here Brooklyn... she's up in her room" Mrs George grabs a hold of my hand pulling me inside their house. "Is ... everything ok?" I ask curiously to her being so relieved at my arrival. "I don't know ... I told Regina about the kalteen bars that make you gain weight then she screamed before running to her room" her mom replies taking a large drink of her wine. "The kalteen bars make her GAIN weight?" I ask emphasising the gain as we move to the bottom of the stairs. "Mhm it's what we gave her nana... anyway go sort out my daughter Brooklyn... I'm sure she will be happy to see you" Mrs George rubs my shoulder before turning round and walking to the kitchen.

Knock knock knock

"Go away... I don't want to see anyone" Regina groans from the other side of the door as I open it. "Even me?" I ask stepping into her dark bedroom seeing her huddled under the blanket. "Never you ... come cuddle me" i slowly walk towards her bed kicking my sneakers off before sliding in beside her. Her back turned to me as she links my hand in hers and wraps them round her waist. "How was the party?" She asks at the same time as I ask her "what's with these kalteen bars?". I'm hoping she goes first before I tell her about Cady. She sighs sadly before replying "my mom told me they make you gain weight ... then I looked them up and yeh ... Cadys obviously been messing with me...ill just stop eating them". I kiss her neck scooching my body closer to hers before whispering in her ear "Cady tried to kiss me tonight". In the blink of an eye Regina has pushed herself away from me but swivelled round in the bed so she's now facing me with a face like thunder. "She tried ... to kiss you... knowing fine well ... we are together" I can hear the rage in her voice. "I didn't kiss her Regina and I didn't give her the slightest inkling that I wanted her to kiss me either" I state keeping my eyes locked with hers. "But she tried to kiss you?" I nod slowly seeing the rage building behind the blue eyes. "I'm going to bury her" I can hear the venom in her voice as she places her lips to mine.

Regina's PoV

That bitch ... I'm going to destroy Cady fucking heron. I don't know what she's up to ... messing with my body and trying to kiss my girlfriend??? Brooklyn and I are laying on my bed as she falls asleep. The minute she's out cold I can grab that burn book and finish Cady off. I can hear soft snores come from Brooklyn as I slip out of her hold. Leaning down under the bed I grab that stupid burn book and other bits I need before cutting a picture of myself out and sticking it into the book. Regina George is a fugly cow ... written across the top of the page. Smiling I close the book and place it in my bag before returning to bed. Sleep is the last thing on my brain tonight as I lay in bed wide awake thinking about Cady trying to steal my life. Running my hand down Brooklyns cheek my blood boils thinking about Cady trying to kiss her. Tomorrow I'll drop that book into the hallway at school for everyone to read... chaos will descend on north shore.

Brookyns pov

When i woke up... regina was gone. Grabbing my phone I noticed a couple of messages from Regina so I opened them quickly...

Pretty girl 🩷 - hey cutie, had to come to school early. You looked too cute sound asleep so I decided to let you sleep longer. See you at school xxx
Pretty girl 🩷 - love you loads xxx

I smile climbing out of her bed and quickly changing to get ready for school.

"Sooo I'm really sorry but I'm my defence I thought you would stay for way longer than you did and the cheerleader was just too tempting ... I mean the girl can stretch" I laugh with Nat as we walk through the school doors together. Our smiles quickly drop noticing the chaos that we have walked into. Girls pulling other girls by the hair ... some even landing actual punches. "What the fuck?" I ask taking it all in as a random girl walks up to me "soooo... does it actually work?". I look at her confused, briefly looking at Nat who also looks confused "I'm sorry?". "Your dick ... does it actually work?" She laughs looking down to my groin. "What?" "It's in the burn book" she laughs before she's pushed out the way by Nat. As I stand there trying to process what the hells going on mr Duvall pulls the fire alarm "all junior girls report to the gymnasium... immediately ... IMMEDIATELY".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 127 9
Victoria's greatest passion is singing and acting. When she gets the role of Cady Heron in the Broadway musical Mean Girls, she is forced to work alo...
32.9K 1.2K 23
Junior year was going to be the year I stayed under the radar and remained hidden at North Shore High but not if my sister had anything to say about...
39.4K 636 8
This is Oneshots of the new movie of Mean Girls. This book includes: x Readers (Female) Ships Characters: Regina George Cady Heron Gretchen Wieners K...
6.3K 293 33
At North Shore, Wyatt McCarthy, a trans jock and artist, clashes with Regina George, the queen bee. Their animosity masks a growing attraction. As t...