Runaway Bride

Por EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... Mais

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-5 Escape
Chapter-6 Caught again
Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter- 14 Slap
Chapter-15 he is back
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-17 Her anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Episode-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter 37
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter- 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Capter-74

Chapter-66

3.5K 182 36
Por EricaAB99

Chapter-66

Cherish's POV:

I sat in front of Isaac, I don't know how.... but I just thought of calling him before I do anything....

I don't know where to go, to the casino... or to my parents house....or anywhere else....

I don't know how this situation will turn out. I didn't wanted to leave him, but my anger stopped me from staying.

But Riley's threat made me leave. I didn't wanted to lose Jasmine... or these babies.

I am the one responsible for their well being... if anything happens to them, then I don't have forgiveness.

Isaac said to getting my attention, "We should go home...Mom and Dad will be happy..." He sighed.

He said, "After he lost his memory... I wanted you to come back home..... I may sound unfamiliar, but you have rights to come back home..."

I was still holding my hands together. I can't think straight.

I said, "Riccardo is faking it.... and..."

Isaac said, "What!!" His voice got louder.

I whispered, "I..."

He said in between, "He still let you go?"

I noticed the surprise on Isaac's face, I whispered, "I forced him... he is unwilling, but... I gave him no choice...." Isaac looked at me as if his worries increased.

He said, "Let's go home quick.... or if you want to return to him, I... I don't want that right now..."

I had a glance at him, Isaac said, "This will only bring trouble to you... Where you were for the hole day?"

I looked at him answering, "Just...here and there...." I don't know the day passed. I am so hurt and lost, I don't know anything.

Isaac scolded me, "Are you insane?!! You should have returned our home... or at least Riccardo's!!!"

I closed my eyes frustrated, I screamed at him, "I can't.... I will not go to his palace again!!!" A long silence fell in between us.

We are the siblings, who always hated each other. Tried to hurt each other as much we could, but I think he understands my frustration.

He looked away saying, "Let's take you home.... I will call Mom..."

I said out, "I am pregnant.... with twins...."

Isaac looked at me in shock, I grabbed my head, I didn't wanted to say it like this. My life is crashing down.

Isaac asked serious, "Does he knows?... and he let you go, even after he knew? that's not possible..."

I said, "He knows.... he... he just didn't had a comeback to oppose me....."

Riccardo completes my every wish... every single wish.

I am angry on him for this act of losing his memory, but the truth is truth. I can't risk my babies.... I will not be able to forgive myself if anything happens to them.

Isaac grabbed my hand as he said, "This is it, you are leaving away from here!!"

He looks in hurry, I didn't get to question. He whispered, "Situation is going to get worst... and you cannot afford to risk anything right now...."

I am confused... is something horrible going to happen?

Author's POV:

Next day,

Fred stood there looking at Riccardo walking out of Rizzo's Villa, he didn't let anyone walk in. He just ordered to guard the palace from everywhere they could please.

No one should escape alive.

Riccardo's hands had fresh blood on it, his coat got stains of blood on it. His hair looked so messy, and some minor injury all over him.

He was here to cause destruction and it was happening. Riccardo pulled the torn piece of fabric from his coat, and walked to Fred.

Fred looked at him like stone, he knew Riccardo was capable of anything, but it never got this violent. He had one aim to kill them all, and he wasn't wasting a minute.

Riccardo said to Fred, "blow it!!"

Fred nod, pressing a button on the remote, the Villa was already filled with dynamite, Riccardo surely wanted to end everyone's existence, turn them into ash.

A ground breaking explosion happened, everyone flinched, but he stood like he was hoping for it. He smirked.

Riccardo got in his car after saying, "Make sure it turnd to ashes.... and demolish whatever stays behind..." Fred just nod.

Fred internally whispered, "Where will he stop?.... What he wants?... To end everyone who caused this situation...."

Fred heard Riccardo from inside the car, "And... the maid... kill her.... and move to end Rizzo's next ally... I want no one to be alive..."

1 month later,

Riccardo returned to Palace, he looked around the palace which was long empty. No one was there, not a single soul other than him, the maids left, the guards too.

Only thing he took and treasured from this palace her and his memories... her belonging....Everything that reminded him of her was already shifted from there.

His face long lost his smile, his eyes had bags, he looked like a lost traveler in a deserted land.

He silently poured the contents of the can on the furniture. H moved back, grabbing the alcohol bottle from the table, he managed to take a sip, and sitting on the dining table.

He looked pitiful, like a man who lost everything. He was so happy few months ago, and now left alone to rot.

He didn't rest after ending Rizzo's the war and blood spill continued till his mind was at rest, he ended everyone. He knew, no one was remaining to be against him.

Everyone was more than terrified of him, people started to name him as a crazy psychopath.

He didn't care, he did what he said, he had no enemies....No head to think ill of him, he was ready to rule again.

His eyes went to the to the other end of the dining table, he knew it was spot to sit. He smirked as if he could see her sitting there waving at him, but she wasn't.

It angered him, he got up throwing the bottle down on the table, soon it was pouring alcohol as the glass scattered everywhere.

Riccardo lighted his cigar walking at the main door, he whispered pulling to blow out the smoke, "This palace had no meaning, if it failed to give you comfort and safety."

He lighted his lighter again, he whispered, "These walls have no right to stand tall.... after you accused them of not being safe for you and my children...." He threw the burning lighter on the sofa, it blew in fire as he already poured gasoline on it.

Riccardo walked out of the palace, his feet only stopped near his car at the end of the drive way.

He sat on the front of the car, still smoking his cigar, he kept watching the palace burn down to ashes, He kept smoking the fire inside him out too.

He touched the pendant handing by his chain, he whispered, "Cherish.... I am coming for you....." As if he promised himself by swearing on the her pendant hanging by his neck.

He swears to get her back.

Few days later,

Riccardo kept walking the room roaming free while the rest of the people stood there worried. He wasn't relaxed a bit, he was as violet inside, he was dying to find her.

But he got nothing.

It made him question, was it her alone or someone was helping her?

Riccardo asked, "Mr. Derosa, nice house....but... Where is my wife?" His voice sounded so dry, like he was warning at one point.

Mr. Derosa said, "She is missing... I thought you will protect her but... but she left, I am also searching for my daughter...."

Riccardo turned to him, he smiled. Isaac kept his gaze on him.

Riccardo looked at Isaac as he asked, "Is that so... then I must be quick to find her?"

Riccardo took steps to Isaac, he asked, "Your Father is restless for all this time.... He looks in distress, he can't find his only daughter.... Entire Derosa family is trying to find a single girl.... and they can't...."

Riccardo pocked his hands as he questioned, "I can see everything.... Everyone has lost track of reality to find a girl.... while, You are living your life as you use too....."

Isaac scoffed, he said, "I am searching for my sister, She is our only sister... No one is worried about her as we are... as I am!!!.... You cannot say this to me..."

Riccardo smirked, the next second he punched Isaac he fell on the ground grabbing his jaw, Sofia rushed to him, but Riccardo's guards grabbed her. Even Mrs. Derosa was stopped my them.

Riccardo sat down, as he questioned stern, "Where is my Wife, Isaac??... Where is the f*ck is she?"

Isaac said back, "How would I know?... We trusted you with her, and she left because of you...How dare you put hands on me!!!"

Riccardo's gun touched Isaac forehead, he warned, "I am not an Idiot!!!... I know you are hiding something!... I will not hesitate to kill you..."

Sofia screamed, "Riccardo!!!"

She begged, "Riccardo.. Please... He is my husband...He doesn't know... he really doesn't know... I have.. have trust him..."

Mr. Derosa said, "Mr. Valentine.... My son is as worried as we are... And what he would get by hiding her from his own family..." Isaac kept glaring at Riccardo.

Sofia begged, as Isaac's mother tried to convince Riccardo too. He looked like he heard nothing he just knows what he knows.

Sofia said, "Please...Riccardo... I know Isaac, why would he hide his sister?...She left.... and He is trying to find her..."

Riccardo said as anger was going over his head, "My sister... you don't know this man well... but I can read the anger he carries for me... I know... He won't be this silent if he doesn't know anything..."

Riccardo said to Fred, "I don't care if you kill him.. I want to know here my wife is..."

Riccardo heard Cherish's mother, "Riccardo!!!...She will be upset if you ever known her....We are her family... and that's her brother....."

Riccardo looked at Cherish's mother, He asked angry instead, "I will deal with it.... Fred, do as I say..."

Cherish's mother said, "Riccardo.... Please..... We don't know where she is... I haven't been at rest since I got know about her being missing...She is my baby..."

Riccardo looked at Isaac hatefully as he said, "Lock him up...Until he decides to take us to her...He shouldn't see day light...."

Hours later,

Iris landed on the floor, she grasped. He was going crazy. Riccardo grabbed her hair as he warned, "Once chance... tell me where she is..."

Iris looked at him angry, Riccardo was losing it. Iris wipes her blood stained lips as she said, "I don't know...she never told me... I came give her breakfast that morning... but she was gone..."

Riccardo pushed her away, the guards were pointing gun on her head. He warned, "I warn you... It's better if you tell me..."

Iris said, "I swear.. I don't know.... I wouldn't have told you either if , she asked me too...But right now I want you to find her... I am getting worried...."

Riccardo moved back even more frustrated. He said. "Lock her up..."

Few days later,

August stood in front of Jasmine who was already wounded. He had an arm bleeding, but yet protecting his women against the Man feared by everyone.

Right now, Riccardo was the most dangerous man to offend.

Fred asked, "Where is She?..."

Riccardo sat on the chair having a glass of wine, but his face only showed anger, nothing pleased him.

He needed to find his women as soon as he can, as soon he sees her he would be ok.

August said, "We don't know.... How would we know?"

Riccardo chuckled, everyone looked at him feared. Riccardo said getting serous the next second, "Get them on their knees."

The guard immediately forced them on their knees, while August punched one of the guards who tried to push Jasmine.

He warned, "I dare you!! Touch her again, I will strangle you..."

Riccardo chuckled again, August looked at him shocked. He appeared so horrifying right now.

Riccardo grabbed August shirt as he said, "Can't take it... then... How am I talking this?"

Riccardo punched away August from Jasmine, the guards immediately attacked him pinning him down.

Jasmine screamed, "I will kill you!!!...Stay away from him!!!"

Riccardo turned to her, he walked to her while August was pinned down on the ground. Jasmine was glaring at him in anger, Riccardo grabbed her face harshly, "Tell me where is My Wife!!!"

Jasmine kept silent looking at him, his grip got tighter with his impatience.

Her eyes got teary as she felt the pain, August screamed helpless, "Valentine!!!!"

Riccardo still asked Jasmine, "Where is Cherish!!!"

Jasmine whispered, "I don't know!!!...But I wish...she never returns!!" She screamed the last part in anger.

He chuckled, He pushed her away from him as he said, "Then.... I won't hesitate to kill you...Kill you! and Him!!"

Jasmine smirked, she said, "She will hate you.... We are her everything..... She will never forgive you..."

Riccardo looked at Jasmine silent, Jasmine whispered, "Scared!... come on do it!!"

Riccardo said hateful, "You hide it with her....You are still hiding it.... You all will face the results of hiding her pregnancy!! .... She betrayed me!!..."

Jasmine looked at him speechless. His eyes got angrier, he grabbed her neck as he warned, "I hate you!! You knew... People who are not important knew... While I DON'T.... AND Now she decided to leave being pregnant... And I am suppose to be kind to you all..."

Riccardo pulled his gun out, he said, "You might know... I am everything but kind...." He placed the gun on Jasmine's forehead, she closed her eyes getting ready for the shot.

August said, "it's your fault!!..."

Riccardo had a glance at him, August said bitter, "You brought this upon yourself.... You said you didn't wanted kids with her.... What was she suppose to do?... She decided to hide it, trust everyone but you.... Trust us, because we never broke her trust.... unlike you...."

August smirked he said, "And now you left because you caused this drama..... Cherish..is gone.... and alone... You know what that means?... She is carrying your children and she is somewhere all alone!!!"

August looked down, Jasmine said as tears rolled down her eyes, "I am worried sick about her....."

Riccardo's other hand clutched tight, his worries took a tremendous form, he couldn't think for a moment....

Jasmine looked at Riccardo as she said, "It's all because of you!"

Riccardo walked away all of a sudden, leaving the hall half destroyed. He couldn't hold it any how...

He just needed to find his wife....

He was losing his sanity...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1M 40.3K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
403K 7.4K 50
"You think I don't have control over you?" He asked darkly while looking at me like he could rip me to pieces. I stared at him with fear, "I-" "Ever...
271K 9.6K 69
(Dark romance, abusive, violence and adult content.... please do not read if you are sensitive to these topics) He grabbed her jaw as he warned, "A...
89.9K 1.7K 38
𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬 20 yea...