Ben Wang Zai Ci / The Legend...

By rini_hartono

Description Of the ancient gods, only one remained in the world. This god lived alone for thousands of years... More

Chapter 01 Wedge
Chapter 01 Mortal World
Chapter 02 Xingyun's Courtyard
Chapter 3 Living Ordinary
Chapter 4 Idle Chicken
Chapter 5 Sanlang
Chapter 6 Beaten
Chapter 7 Meat
Chapter 8 The Crown Prince
Chapter 9 Prince Rui
Chapter 10 Vicious Formation
Chapter 11 Prince Rui Mansion
Chapter 12 Xiao He
Chapter 13 Stubborn Xiao He
Chapter 14 Completely Stupid Girl
Chapter 15 How Disappointing.
Chapter 16 Life Savior Kiss
Chapter 17 Out of Detention
Chapter 18 Ancient God Xing Zhi (Xing Zhi Jun)
Chapter 20 The Invincible King Bicang
Chapter 21 Dealing with Feeling is Hard
Chapter 22 Moonlight in Demon World
Chapter 23 Water Hatred
Chapter 24 The Xutian Abyss
Chapter 25 Stay to Recuperate
Chapter 26 Furong Jun's Sudden Visit
Chapter 27 Shush Na (Xi Xi) The Parrot
Chapter 28 Furong Jun and Mo Fang
Chapter 29 All About Mo Fang
Chapter 30 With or Without Desires
Chapter 31 In Memoriam, Xing Yun
Chapter 32 Immortal Technique
Chapter 33 Wooden Stick
Chapter 34 Green Phyton Demon
Chapter 35 Coincidence?
Chapter 36 Fusheng Gate
Chapter 37 Water Stopping Technique
Chapter 38 Injured
Chapter 39 Purification Technique
Chapter 40 I Can Only Protect You if I'm in Front
Chapter 41 Youlan, The Goddess of Luotian
Chapter 42 Look At the Stars
Chapter 43 Childish
Chapter 44 Heavenly Realm
Chapter 45 Can't Bear The Lost
Chapter 46 Marrow Cleansing Hall
Chapter 47 I Can't Control It
Chapter 48 Heartless
Chapter 49 Lingxiao Palace
Chapter 50 Swallowed?
Chapter 51 This Time I Will Go
Chapter 52 The Traitor Is...
Chapter 53 Mo Fang's Duality
Chapter 54 The Shocking News
Chapter 55 Being Captured
Chapter 56 The Fisherman
Chapter 57 Blind
Chapter 58 Getting Back Her Senses
Chapter 59 Dirty Thing, Don't Look
Chapter 60 Don't You Already Know that I Know

Chapter 19 Sorry, I'm Late

11 0 0
By rini_hartono

The postponement of the marriage between Furong Jun and King Bicang Shen Li was just one of the many things that came out of the royal family. It was only for idlers in the demon world and heaven to laugh after dinner. But on the tenth day after their wedding was postponed, a blood letter sent back from the border shocked both the government and the public, and also caused panic in the demon world——

The seal of Xutianyuan was breached, and the monsters escaped. Although there was only one unformed scorpion-tailed fox, it had seriously damaged the border defenders. General Zixia, who was sent by the Demon Lord, tried his best to return the blood letter, but in the end before entering the palace, he got killed. The generals guarded the border and refused to let the monsters trample any more land in the demon world. The military situation is urgent and cannot be delayed for even a moment.

After the demon king got the news, she ordered General Zixia to be buried lavishly and sent someone to inform the heaven.

At the right time, Shen Li was in the meeting hall. When she heard the news, she shouted angrily: "Why do you need to notify the Heaven Realm? When those losers come out with the results of their discussion, I don't know how much damage has been done to our Demon Realm soldiers! Demon Lord, please order Shen Li to go out!"

The Demon Lord remained silent.

At this time, there were still three veteran generals in the court sitting in the meeting hall. After they weighed the balance, the white-haired elder spoke: "Your Majesty, although there are many generals in the court who are good at fighting, but in terms of dealing with such monsters, no one can compare with her. The young prince has more experience. I know that the king is concerned about the status of the young prince who is currently engaged, but the matter is urgent, and please be considerate of the soldiers who protect the borders of our clan."

The Demon Lord tapped her index finger on the table and turned her head: "Shen Li."

Shen Li immediately knelt down on one knee, bowed her head and said, "Here you are."

"This month, you will not leave your palace even half a step." Shen Li looked up at her in disbelief. The three veterans looked at each other, but they all fell silent. Shen Li was unwilling to give in: "Demon Lord! Boundary..."

"There is a chaos at the border. Let General Shang Bei go to investigate. If possible, we must not kill the monsters. We must delay until sent people to heaven..."

"Heaven, heaven! Is the Demon Lord really going to be a puppet of heaven?" Shen Li was so angry that she ignored etiquette, stood up, slammed the door and left.

There was silence in the meeting hall, and suddenly the Demon Lord asked: "Do the three generals think that I really did something wrong?"

"Your Majesty has your own concerns and plans." One of the veterans sighed, "The young prince is young and cannot understand your good intentions, but please relax, your Majesty. One day, the young prince will know."

"Yes." The eyes behind the Demon Lord's mask closed tiredly, "She will know one day."

General Zixia's coffin had not yet been sealed. When Shen Li went there, she saw that his face was covered with blue lines and his fingertips were black. The medical officer said that it was a sting from the poisonous tail of a scorpion-tailed fox. Zixia's skill would not have been fatal, but in order to bring the news back, he rushed back to the Demon Palace without rest after the injury, causing the poisonous gas to attack his heart, which killed him.

Shen Li could only grit her teeth silently as she heard the news. Her brother risked his life to bring back the news, but he was not given the same attention as his life. She buried the body with care, notified the heaven, and spent more energy to capture the monster alive, and then wait for the people in the heaven. Come and deal with it! Is this what Zixia wants?

He risked his life just to exchange his life for the chance of survival of the border soldiers! The sooner the news is received, the sooner someone will come to support. The sooner the monster is eradicated, perhaps one more soldier will survive.

Seeing the frozen smile on Zixia's lips, Shen Li couldn't help clenching her fists. She could understand how he felt about dying on the back of his mount! He felt relieved that he finally accomplished his mission. But the Demon Lord... Shen Li gritted her teeth. The people who arranged the funeral hall wanted to lift the coffin and place it in the middle, but Shen Li fiercely grabbed one side of the coffin, making it impossible for them to lift it.

"Your Majesty?"

Shen Li bit her index finger, wiped the blood on her hand, slapped the coffin hard, leaving bloody fingerprints, and whispered, "Shen Li will achieve what he wishes." After saying that, she turned and left.

After Shen Li returned home, she took out the dying Boo Boo (aka Xi Xi aka Shush Na her parrot) from the cage. Seeing this, Rouya grabbed Shen Li's arm and begged, "My lord, you can't do it! If you keep playing with Boo Boo, he'll die."

"The birds I raise will not be so useless. Go out and close the door."

Rouya glanced at Shen Li in panic, but finally obeyed the order and went out. She was standing guard outside the door, but she saw the brilliance inside the house. Not long after, she heard Shen Li say: "From today on, I will be in seclusion. No matter who comes to see me, tell them that I haven't left seclusion yet."

Rouya was surprised, why did she suddenly want to go into seclusion. She scratched her head and bravely pushed open the door. As soon as she took a look inside, she felt something squeezed out from under her feet. When she took a closer look, she saw that it was a naked Boo Boo, but it felt better for some reason. It jumped towards the front hall.

Didn’t the prince clean it up? Rouya pushed open the door and entered the room, walked around the screen, and saw Shen Li lying on the bed meditating, looking like she was about to retreat. Not wanting to be disturbed, she immediately left. But outside the house, Rouya could not find Xi xi.

She didn't know that at this time, Xi xi had already sneaked into the army that was getting ready to go. It knocked out a soldier in the corner, took off his clothes, snatched his token, and transformed into his appearance, preparing to leave the border.

At this time, in the Demon Palace, Chirong was bowing at the feet of the Demon Lord and said respectfully: "The prince is about to leave the royal city, and Qingyan is following him. Demon Lord, do you need us to bring her back?"

The lips behind the silver mask were silent for a long time, and finally sighed: "Let her be."

The Demon Realm marched quickly, but it still took two days to reach the border. The seal of Xutian Yuan was only broken through a small opening, but the miasma mist leaked from it has enveloped the border camp. Many soldiers with weak magic power have been vomiting all day long, let alone fighting, it was difficult for them to even sit up. The scorpion-tailed fox was surrounded by Mo Fang and his powerful generals ten miles away from the camp. When they first arrived at the camp, they heard the roar of the scorpion-tailed fox coming from the distance, even if they had already killed it. Many monster soldiers also have weak feet.

Sure enough, the monsters sealed in the Xutian Abyss are much more powerful than the others.

Shen Li thought of Zixia lying in the coffin and clenched her fists.

"Line up!" General Shang Bei shouted. The reinforcements from the royal capital all lined up in order, except for a soldier at the end who suddenly walked forward. Seeing this, General Shang Bei shouted, "Those who don't obey military orders will fight for thirty!"

Shen Li took off the heavy helmet on his head and looked up at him: "General Shang Bei, Shen Li is brave and comes to ask for a fight."

"Her...Lordship?"

But seeing that it was her, there was a commotion in the army. There were some who had gone on expeditions with King Bicang, and some who had only heard of her name, but no matter who they were, they knew that with King Bicang here, they would be invincible. For a moment, everyone was refreshed, and their morale soared.

Although General Shang Bei was happy, he also knew that Shen Li was getting married now, and the Demon Lord did not allow her to fight because of the Demon Lord's considerations. He had some scruples and said: "Your Majesty, the Demon Lord has not agreed to your going to fight. The young general does not dare to be bold..."

Before he finished speaking, Shen Li interrupted, "General, since Shen Li is here, she will not go back empty-handed. This monster's head will be trampled under my feet within three days."

As soon as these words came out, the whole army fell silent. Shang Bei was silent for a moment, then suddenly tightened the reins, turned his mount around, and waved his sword: "Mount the army!"

Shen Li and Shang Bei walked side by side: "Thank you, general, for agreeing to Shen Li's participation in the war."

"Your Majesty, if this young general disagrees, what will you do?"

"Knock you unconscious, steal your soldiers, and kill the monster."

Shang Bei smiled bitterly: "That's it."

The further they went, the thicker the miasma became, and the roar of the monster became more shocking. Breaking through the heavy fog, the reinforcement team finally saw the monster still fighting Mo Fang and the others. It was huge and as deep as a fox. It has a scorpion-like tail, waving in the air. The huge poisonous needles on the scorpion's tail are frightening. But when reinforcements arrive, it opens its mouth and roars. Its bright red teeth are sharp and serrated, and the saliva dripping from between the teeth corroded the earth. Where it stands, the sand and stones have become thick and greasy.

The generals fighting it were covered in blood and exhausted. Only Mo Fang still took the initiative to attack in front of it.

Shang Bei shouted: "Join the war!"

Before he could say anything, Shen Li had already held the silver spear, flew forward, and gave a sharp shout. The silver spear pierced the scorpion-tailed fox's forehead, and the arrogant mana poured into its brain. The scorpion-tailed fox was in pain. Roaring to the sky, the huge-raised scorpion tail pierced directly towards Shen Li. Shen Li pulled out the silver spear, turned around and slashed, using the spear body as a sword, and cut off the stomach needle of the scorpion-tailed fox.

The roar of the monster almost shattered everyone's eardrums. It stomped around and its claws were about to hit Mo Fang. Shen Li flew down and pushed Mo Fang. He fell three feet away. Shen Li's feet were steady. She stood on the ground, squatted half-crouched, shouted in a deep voice, and stabbed straight up with the spear, piercing the scorpion-tailed fox's soles of flesh.

In just a moment, the blood of the monster beast had stained her body, and the scorpion-tailed fox was also defeated.

Mo Fang stared blankly at Shen Li from behind: "Her Lordship."

Shen Li glanced at him sideways and saw that his armour was broken, and his face and body were covered with blood. She looked further away and saw that all the soldiers rescued by the reinforcements were like this, and there were unknown bodies buried in the sand around her. How many soldiers already have cold bodies. Shen Li gritted her teeth and clenched the silver weapon with such force that it almost turned white: "I'm sorry... I'm late."

Such emotions did not stay on her for long. Shen Li stepped forward, her silver spear and long body standing in the wind and sand: "How dare you make a mistake! This king will crush every inch of your flesh and blood!"

*If you think the novel is very exciting, please vote and share it with your friends. Thank you for your support!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2K 6
Dylan and her husband drake got married and a week later her husband started Leaving and saying he had to work or meet the guys that week she found o...
1.2K 80 33
Book 1; My Sister's Keeper (LOK) (Completed) Book 2 ; Jade (LOK) Before she met the love of her life, Kitty, she was just Jade. A metalbending protég...
69.6K 6.7K 60
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...
288K 19.9K 166
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...