All For Fun | Jenna Ortega Im...

By MisfitMeriaMinaj

Imagines/One-shots of Jenna Ortega and her characters! Predominantly gxg, but there's things for my male read... More

Your Teeth In My Neck (w.a)
Your Teeth In My Neck II (w.a)
Officer Ortega (j.o)
Officer Ortega II (j.o)
Officer Ortega III (j.o)
Adolescent Soulmate (j.o)
Pull Up (j.o)
Release (l.d)
Stalker (j.o)
All Mine (j.o)
Jawbreaker (j.o)
Silhouettes (o.o)*
The Raven's Eye (w.a)
The Raven's Eye II (w.a)
Straightenin' (j.o)*
Spider (v.c)
Are You Bored Yet? (p.a)
Y.D.L.R (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else (j.o)
You Belong to Somebody Else II (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else III (j.o)
Perfect (j.o)
Late at Night (v.c)*
Break (j.o)*
Part-Time Lover (t.c)*
Chalchiuhtlicue (j.o)
Chalchiuhtlicue II (j.o)
Lose You (v.c)
Ur Best Friend (t.c)
Pills n Potions (j.o)
Ice Cream Blues (m.a)
My, My, My (h.d)
Misanthrope (w.a)*
Big Dumb Arms (j.o)
Big Dumb Arms Cont'd (j.o)
Teenage Fever (v.c)
Wicked Games (w.a)
Maggie May (j.o)
Hey Mrs. Angel (j.o)
Storm Chaser (v.c)*
Appreciation (t.c)*
Two Girls, One Cup (j.o)
Rant
Twin Flames (p.a)

Anesthesia (t.c)

2.7K 99 36
By MisfitMeriaMinaj

The room was mostly quiet; only the beeps of the patient monitor and the controlled breathing from the body under.

On both sides of the inpatient, stood two tall figures. One dressed casually, the other in scrubs. The former of the two, a female, wearing a face of worry.

She broke the silence, "Her girlfriend and I are really worried about her. How come she's still sleep, Doc?"

"She's still under. Smaller people normally require less gas, however, I asked my nurses to dispense a higher concentration to expedite Tara's knockout for surgery. We were losing precious time."

"I guess my little sister's tougher than she looks." The woman chuckled proudly, leading some strands out of the girl's face.

"Certainly. Well, Sam, I'll be back in a bit to see if she's awake for assessment." The doctor spoke before strolling to the room door, "Also, breakfast will be coming around. If you're hungry, you're welcome to a tray."

"Okay and thank you, Dr. Y/l/n... for everything. You've been great." Sam's chest swelled of gratitude.

"Pleasure's all mine." You wrapped kindly before you left. You shut the door for privacy.

For ten minutes, Sam remained surveying Tara, waiting for some sign of liveliness. It never came. Tired and slightly impatient, Sam slouched in a nearby chair. She kept her watchful eye on her sister until she physically couldn't. Sam dozed off...

* * *

"Knock, knock," a sweet southern voice alongside squeaking wheels and rattling plastic echoed into the room. Startled from her sleep, Sam's eyes shot open, immediately locating the source of noise; a nurse with a food cart. Sam continued to quietly stare until her brain was back online.

The nurse met Sam's irritated gaze. "Couldn'ta been the sweetest of dreams, huh, suga?"

Instinctively Sam giggled, but her laughter quickly morphed into a yawn and a big stretch. "Good morning."

"Guh'mornin'." The nurse focused on the cart as Sam did her sister, she continued, "A'ight now, you got two options. Option one; eggs, potatoes, and bacon with toast. Option two; grits, eggs, sausage patty and biscuit. For drink, I've got watuh and cranburry juice. Whatcha havin'?"

"Option two and water." Sam answered.

"Comin' up, buttercup," the nurse began loading the tray with eating essentials. "Also. Do ya think ya sista'll be up anytime soon? She's gone wake up hungry and lunch won't be til 'bout 'leven." The nurse handed the food to her, exchanging non verbal encouragement to eat.

Sam placed the tray in her lap. "I don't think so. She's out."

"A'ight, in the meantime, enjoy ya breakfast. I'll come back for ya tray later."

"Thank you." Sam opened the plastic protecting her utensils. The nurse organized the cart before pushing the squeaky thing outside. Between the ruffling plastic and whiny cart and the door shutting, the room became noisy enough to garner soft groaning.

Sam's attention went to her sister. "Tara?"

The girl in question stirred, not conscious enough to reply. Sam leapt up, settling her tray in the chair beside her. She rushed to the room door, swinging it open. Side to side, Sam turned her head looking for the nurse, but even better, she spotted you chatting with another doctor.

"Dr. Y/l/n?! — She's waking up!"

"I'll be right there."

"Sam?" Tara asked barely above a whisper. Her eyes still shut.

"Yes, I'm right here." Sam closed the door, b-lining to a groaning Tara. She sat in the empty chair and scooted impossibly close to the bed as she tangled her hands with Tara's left. The oldest sister was emotional in her delivery of, "I'm right here."

"It's so dark in here. D-Did we die?" Tara squeezed her sister's hands. "I saw God."

"Did you?" Sam chuckled, letting her single tear fall. This was the first interaction after hours, might as well indulge as best she could. "How was he?"

"Mmm..." Tara shivered a bit. "Hot."

"God was... hot?"

Tara hummed 'mhm' as she licked her lips, getting her bottom lip stuck. Her eyebrows raised as if she was seeing God in his hotness again. Sam was perplexed watching her sister relive that moment behind her eyelids. However, she didn't question it.

Three quick knocks to the room door before you slipped inside. You took in the sight of Sam and Tara; furrowing your brows a little, Tara didn't look awake. "Did she got back to sleep?"

"No, she's awake, but I don't think she's all the way here. She was telling me that God is hot."

You laughed, "That's post-op delirium. The anesthesia hasn't worn off yet. I'm going to ask some questions to see how far along she is."

"Okay." Sam nodded as you approached the bedside.

"Hello, Tara?" Her breathing hitched slightly, but not enough to garner a reaction. You went on; voice rattling the room's walls, "Does my voice sound familiar?"

Tara shivered. "Y-Yes."

"Can you tell me my name?"

"God."

The hot one? Sam snapped her head at Tara then you. You shrugged. It wasn't unusual for patients to lust after their doctors.

Tara balled the sheets at her thighs. Her breath softly skipping yet again. You noticed this time, watching her oxygen on the monitor as you informed her. "I'm not God. My name is Dr. Y/n_Y/l/n."

"Y/n..." she moaned. You glanced at Sam, who was in the same boat as you; struggling with embarrassment and laughter. Laughter seemed more plausible. Trying to focus, you looked down at Tara. "Do you remember why you came to see me?"

There was an odd hesitation. Tara unclenched the sheets. Her eyeballs rapidly moved under her eyelids. Her heart rate was fast increasing, as notified by the patient monitor's beeping. She suddenly started crying:

"Me and my sister died..."

"Nobody died, Tara. You're both alive."

She didn't believe you. She only cried harder. "You can't prove that."

You took her free hand, thumbing pressurized circles into the space between her thumb and index finger. The action slowly lowered her heart rate, but it wasn't reassuring enough, so you played into her delusion. "How can I prove it to you, Tara?"

"I want to see Sam."

"Look at her." You instructed. "She's right beside you, holding your hand." Sam stared in anticipation.

"It's dark."

Sam furrowed her brows. "The lights are on."

A dent to your forehead until you realized what the actual problem was — "You have to open your eyes, Tara."

After a few seconds of combating her eyelids weight, Tara's eyes fluttered opened. Briefly, without stopping, she took in her environment then she looked to her hands. Tara furrowed her brows, confused who to look up to. Having seen this many times, you knew she was trying to decide something. Distinguish a difference.

"Take your time." You encouraged.

Your voice got her immediate attention. The second you were within sight, her eyes broadened. Either the lights of the room had more surface to reflect on, or Tara saw God again, because the wider her eyes got — the more they sparkled.

"It's good to see you, Miss Carpenter." You beamed.

Tara was going to smile back, but she remembered something. Her eyes flitting left to right. Suddenly, Tara identified Sam's hand, she gripped for dear life. "Why didn't you tell me he was in here? —"

"Who? 'Hot' God?" Sam teased only to be met with disgust.

"What— ew, no, why are you calling my doctor that? Please be respectful."

Sam smacked her teeth. "You were just —"

Tara frustratedly interrupted her, "— Please excuse her. Doc, is there any food? I'm starving."

"Yes, I'll have the nurse bring the cart back around." You let her hand go, swiftly going for the room door.

You and Sam exchanged small giggles as you passed. Tara peeped.

"Thank you." Tara said, side-eyeing her giggling sibling.

"It's no problem." You left. Once the door was closed, Sam peeped the annoyed gaze of her little sister. "What?"

"I'm telling Richie you're being friendly with my doctor, that's what."

"And I'll tell Amber that your doctor was the first thing on your mind."

"She won't believe you." Tara crossed her arms.

* * *
WC: 1360
A/N: Not proofread.

Also, short and kinda sweet. Tone is slightly all over the place because I'm trying to see how many of y'all are still around lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 24 15
Scream 1-6 oneshots based on my favorite shows/movie scenes/ songs/others. Hope you enjoy!!
886K 26.3K 110
just short stories of our favorite girl and some of her characters! <3 I do take requests so please message me or comment them!
659K 21.1K 83
Imagines / One shots of characters played by Jenna Ortega + Jenna Ortega herself. For female readers or whoever else just would like to enjoy :). Req...
346K 9.1K 55
Imagines revolving around Jenna Ortega and her many faces of cinema. Just like the Florence Pugh book that's posted, this one will be made in the sa...