Us. | A Joe Jonas FanFiction...

By joemylovee

Marry Me. Joe & Addison have had a rollercoaster of a relationship. Will they make it through the next chapt... More

Introduction
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven
Addie:)
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty-six.
sixty seven.

fifty eight.

108 8 8
By joemylovee

The further along I become in my pregnancy, the more Joe and I talk about leaving the areas that we're currently in, especially now that I know Jaclyn knows the area that we live in. New York has been a topic for a while now, letting go of our old condo and upgrading to a larger one with enough room for us, both kids and Jessica to live. But the more Joe brought up Miami, the more I realized I liked the idea. The beach, the weather, Disney near enough that we could go more often, and an overall fun place for us to raise our girls. Now, of course, we wouldn't be there all the time, but it would be nice to have a place there whenever we decided to go. That's our goal this week as we spend some time in sunny Florida. Not to mention my birthday being the day after tomorrow, I think we plan to do something to celebrate it, knowing Joe. I just hope it's nothing extraordinary. Simplicity is key these days. And honestly, it'll be kind of nice to celebrate away from either of our families. Kevin, Nick, and Frankie all assured us that they understand where we're coming from and agree that their mother needs to move on, but we also know how close they all are with her, and we can't help but wonder if they somewhat agree with her. Then again, we also spoke on how that thought may just be us overthinking the situation... and by us, I mean me, of course.

"Okay, baby, you ready?" Joe asks, raising his eyebrows at me as he enters the room.

I nod. "Yeah, I'm ready. Jess, you good?"

Jessica nods, sitting on the couch as Willa sleeps in the pack-and-play in our room.

"All good," she tells us, putting a thumb up.

"Alright, we'll be back in a few hours, we're just gonna tour some places, see if there's any we like," Joe tells her.

She laughs. "I look forward to whichever you guys choose."

We both let out small laughs before exiting the house, getting into the rental car, and making our way to the first property.

"I'm excited," I admit.

"Me too," he grins. "I wonder what Alice has in store for us."

I grin, looking out the window and enjoying the scenery until we pull up to the first home. "Wow."

"Yeah," Joe grins, getting out and opening my door for me.

"Hello!" Alice greets us, walking over.

"Hello, hello!" Joe grins. "How are you?"

"Good, and you?" she asks.

"We're doing pretty good, I think," he nods. "Alice, this is my wife, Addison."

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," I grin.

"You as well, congratulations, Joe told me the exciting news," she says, gesturing to my small bump.

"Thank you, we're excited."

"I'm sure," she smiles before gesturing to the house. "Shall we?"

"Absolutely," Joe nods, letting Alice lead me first with him following closely behind.

We walk through the hallways and stories, looking through the kitchen, dining room, and each bedroom, and then finish off outside, looking at the yard and pools along with the private dock.

(First Home: https://www.miamicondoinvestments.com/property/481-s-mashta-drive-key-biscayne-fl-33149-a11516945 ) 

"Shall we move on to the next property?" she asks after we had a small discussion, my concerns about the kitchen and lack of grassy yard taking the lead.

"I think so, yeah," Joe nods and we both get into the car again.

"Am I being too picky?" I ask.

He chuckles. "Baby, there's no being too picky. This is our home we're looking for."

I sigh, nodding. "Yeah. You're right."

Arriving at the second home, I immediately know it's not going to be for me. And by Joe's reaction, my face says it all.

"Don't jump," he reminds me. "Let's just look at it."

I nod. "Okay, okay."

He grins, helping me out of the car and greeting Alice again, my mom radar on the moment we step out, looking around and immediately not feeling right.

"Shall we?" Alice asks.

I muster up a smile, nodding. "Of course!"

She leads us inside, giving selling points that mean nothing of use to me, if I'm honest.

(Second Home: https://www.miamicondoinvestments.com/property/9208-bay-dr-surfside-fl-33154-a11534062 )

Walking through, I notice thing after thing that I disapprove of, especially with Willa and the new baby going to be living here. It would be beautiful if we didn't have children. But we do, and there are a few things I am uncomfortable with.

"And this is the backyard, perfect for entertaining!" she smiles widely, gesturing around.

I gulp, my first notice being the lack of grass area yet again, followed by how the small area of grass is followed by an area where the girls could easily fall off and into the water within a second of unsupervised play.

Joe follows my eyes, clearing his throat, he turns to Alice. "I'm gonna be honest, this one is beautiful but I don't think it's for us. We have a little girl and another on the way and there is just no room to play out here and that drop off over there makes me nervous." He chuckles, trying to give it to her gently.

"Totally understandable, totally understandable. We can move right on to the next listing!" she says, tearing my attention back to her with a smile on my face as I nod in agreement.

"Thank you," I say the second we slip back into the car.

Joe nods, squeezing my hand reassuringly as he begins to drive. "I didn't like it either."

I grin, laughing lightly.

"It just wasn't practical for children," he chuckles. "I mean, we have a 19-month-old and we're going to have a newborn. And that drop off."

"My heart sank the moment I saw it. All I could see was Willa falling off," I admit quickly, letting out a huge breath.

He nods. "Me too."

We spend the rest of the ride in silence, making our way to the third listing with nothing but hope for the best in mind. I just really hope there's a house we see today that's going to make me comfortable enough to move in with my babies. I don't want anything to happen to them and I'm sure as hell not going to move in anywhere that one of them would be able to get seriously hurt. Do people with children really buy homes like the one we just saw? With a drop off that a child could just fall and head straight into the water?

Arriving at the third home, my eyebrows instantly raise at the privacy surrounding it. Joe parks and we get out, Joe also nodding in liking at the front yard. Mostly consisting of the driveway and the entryway to the home, but gated and private, leaving no one to be able to see inside.

(Third Home: 

"So, what do we think?" Alice asks, laughing lightly.

"This is a beautiful driveway," Joe chuckles. "I can't wait to see the rest of the house."

"Well, let's get started then!" she smiles, leading us inside.

"Wow," I grin, looking around. "This is beautiful."

"Isn't it?" she asks, smiling at me. "And much more kid-friendly if you ask me. I know that's a priority for the two of you. Not to mention the privacy that comes with this place. It's entirely enclosed, there's no way any photos would be taken or anything of the sort."

"Wow, that sounds great," Joe nods.

We finish going through the home, Joe and I both finding way more positives than negatives, especially in the backyard.

"Oh, I love this," I admit, looking around. "There's so much room away from the pool and grass area, and I love this little seating area too."

"Yeah, this is great, actually," Joe nods, a smile on his face as he looks around. "This definitely has potential, Alice."

"Wonderful, I love to hear it," she smiles. "We do have one more listing though!"

"I can't wait to see what you have in store for us," I tell her, grinning.

"Any other questions on this place before we leave?" she asks, the three of us making our way back out to the driveway.

Joe and I both shake our heads.

"I don't think so," Joe says before turning to me. "Baby?"

I shake my head. "Not that I can think of no."

"Alright, Joe I've sent you the last address, we'll meet there."

"Sounds great."

We climb back into the car, intertwining fingers yet again as Joe begins driving to our last destination.

"I know you want something on the water, babe, but that one was great. If the last one could be like that but by the water, I would be sold."

"Yeah?" he asks. "Is that one first pick right now?"

I nod. "Oh, yeah."

He nods. "Same here. I know it's not on the water but it's beautiful and I feel like so far it's the safest option with the kids."

"I was starting to lose hope for a moment with those first two," I admit.

Joe lets out a heavy sigh. "I'm glad she turned it around, though. Let's see what the last one is like, though."

The rest of the ride, again, is spent in comfortable silence, our hands intertwined while my free one lies on my small bump, my mind going into yet another spiral of what life with two kids rather than one is going to look like. Also, immediately wanting to look into play sets to put in our new backyard, wherever that may end up to be.

"Here we go," Joe says, making my snap back into reality and look up, a gate opening as we follow Alice into the last home, a small gasp escaping from my lips.

"It's private," I whisper.

"It is," Joe smiles, nodding.

I smile widely, finding myself growing more excited. "I love this exterior."

"Well, then let's go see the interior to see if you love that too," he smiles, squeezing my hand, getting out of the car, and rushing over to open my door.

"I have to say I admire that you do that every time," Alice tells him, making him smile.

"Just because we're married doesn't mean it stops," he smiles.

"I love that," she says. "So, how are we feeling?"

"I am loving the privacy right off the bat," I admit. "This is a gorgeous front courtyard."

She smiles, nodding. "Joe?"

"I agree, it's awesome. I can't wait to see inside. And it's on the water, that's a huge plus."

"It is!" she exclaims. "Let's go!"

We walk inside, the interior immediately forcing a wide smile on my face as I look over at Joe.

He grins back, nodding at my reaction. "Open floor, we love that."

"Yes, that was a huge selling point for me to show you as well," Alice agrees, walking us through the house, allowing me to fall in love with something else seemingly at each turn.

"Backyard?" she asks as we enter the main living area again.

Joe nods as do I.

"Don't let us down, Alice," he says, chuckling.

"Come, come!" she says, opening the back door and leading us out.

"Wow." The word slips from my lips before I can stop it, a small breath leaving them directly after at the view.

"Holy shit," Joe smiles. "Wow."

I look over to Joe knowingly, watching him walk further away from the house and down to the dock, shaking his head as he looks out over the water.

"I think you sold him," I tell Alice, laughing lightly.

"What about you?" she asks, smiling.

"Honestly," I shake my head in disbelief. "This is amazing. There are stairs going to the dock which makes me feel a lot better with our kids. It would take them so much longer to get down there and someone would notice by then, so I don't worry as much. I can already imagine a playset over here," I say, moving over to a grassy area to the right. "Just because It's further from the pool. There may be room for another one over here too," I say, moving to the left now. "I can see it. I don't know. It's got the grassy area, the infinity pool, the jacuzzi, the dock for Joe, and the great entertainment area. You may have done it with this one."

"I had a feeling when I was booking our visits that this would be the one you both would love. As we moved on through today, I was able to see what both of you liked and it just confirmed it. I'm glad I kept this one for last," she smiles.

(Fourth Home: 

I grin, looking out to Joe who simply enjoys the water. "Babe!"

He turns, coming back up. "Sorry, I got lost in it."

"I saw," I smile. "Did you happen to look at the rest of the backyard?"

He grins, looking around. "It's gorgeous."

I nod. "It is."

"It's on the water," he says, smiling like a little boy.

I laugh lightly, nodding again. "Yes, it is."

"Wow," he says, looking around once more before we say our goodbyes to Alice and leave the house, heading back to the rental.

"So?" Joe asks as we drive home, knowing Willa will be right on top of me as soon as we arrive.

"We both know which one we want right?" I ask.

"I know which one I want. The question is if it's the same one you want."

"Well, I know you want the last one. It's on the water."

Joe nods. "I do."

"Me too."

He looks over, his brows raised. "Really?"

I laugh lightly, nodding. "Yeah. I fell in love with it. I mean it combined everything the both of us were looking for. There's room for the girls to have a playset or even two outside, a great entertaining area, it's on the water, has the dock, the infinity pool, the rooms are a good size. There are only six rooms which only leaves us with two guest rooms but I don't really think that's a problem, if I'm honest. Nick and Pri already have a home in Miami so it's not like they'll need to stay. We'll figure it out if we need to. I love it. I think it's perfect."

Joe nods. "Then I guess it's settled, I'll call, and we'll put in an offer."

I smile widely. "Aw, that takes such a weight off my shoulders."

"I know," he lets out a breath. "I'm happy we were able to find a place we loved on the first day looking. It's rare. I just hope no one else puts in a better offer."

"Me too," I sigh. "What do you think Willa's doing?"

"Asking for you," Joe chuckles.

I laugh lightly, shaking my head. "This little girl."

"I know. She's all about her mommy, I'm a little jealous."

"Yeah?" I ask, raising my brows.

"But then again I'm all about mommy too so I guess I can't blame her."

I laugh, shaking my head at him. "You're ridiculous."

He smiles, laughing. "Maybe."

Arriving, the two of us head inside, Willa immediately running toward me, giggling in excitement.

"Hi, baby!"

"Mama!"

I lift her, kissing her. "Did you have fun with Ms. Jess?"

"Yeah," she nods.

"Good," I tell her, grinning. "Go say hi to daddy."

She takes off towards Joe as I put her down, allowing him to lift her and place a big kiss on her cheek.

"Hi, princess!"

"Any luck?" Jessica asks the both of us.

I nod. "We decided to put an offer in on one of them. It's gorgeous. And perfect."

"Aw, yay! I'm so excited!"

"Me too," I admit. "Don't tell Joe."

She laughs, nodding and winking at me.

"I heard that!" Joe yells.

"No, you didn't," I tell him putting my hands out. "Mama?"

"Mama!" she exclaims, leaning for me.

He hands her over, a smile on his face as he shakes his head. "I'm gonna go call Alice."

"Put in a good offer!"

"You got it, baby," he says, gently tapping my ass before leaving the room.

I gasp, shaking my head. "No class."

"Ridiculous," Jessica says, shaking her head as she plays along with me.

"What did you guys do while we were gone?" I ask, laughing lightly.

"We did some art," Jessica starts. "We had a dance party, we played, and we watched some Bluey."

"That sounds like so much fun!" I squeal, making Willa laugh. "Oh, my goodness! Mommy is jealous."

Willa continues to laugh, making the two of us laugh lightly as well before she stops.

"Eat?" she asks, signing the word.

"You wanna eat?"

"Yeah," she nods.

"Did she have a snack recently?"

Jessica shakes her head. "No, not this afternoon."

"Okay," I nod, pulling out a few options and letting her pick. "The fruit leather! I would've never guessed," I say dramatically, opening it and giving it to her.

"So, what you you guys doing tomorrow? Joe said something about celebrating your birthday," Jessica says as Willa eats her snack.

I sigh. "Um, we talked about going to the beach for the day, just the two of us. Have some quality time, enjoy the beach, and just... have fun. Maybe grab dinner before coming back here."

She nods. "That'll be nice!"

I nod. "Yeah, I think so. Simple, too. That's what I want."

She laughs. "I'm sure. You are pregnant after all. Oh, are you gonna try to hide it at the beach? How's that gonna work?"

I shake my head. "No, we're not hiding this one. I'm just gonna go out and have fun. We've already told everyone that we needed to tell. It's not a secret. We decided to just let it be out there 'cause we're at a point where I'm comfortable taking Willa out and we're going in public more and we just don't wanna take that away from her just because mommy's having another baby."

Jessica nods. "Yeah, no that makes sense!"

I shrug. "Yeah, so, no worries. We're just gonna keep living our lives."

"That's the way to do it if you ask me," she smiles.

"Willa, Bluey?" I ask, feeling a wave of fatigue arriving.

"Yeah," she nods.

"Good, mommy's tired."

Jessica laughs lightly, going to the small living area with me and sitting on the couch with me as Willa watches Bluey and plays with her toys.

I can't believe there was a time I was against hiring Jessica. She's been a lifesaver... and now that I'm going to have a second one, I know that I can trust her to help with the new baby and Willa. I know Joe will be working again by the end of the year and it'll be nice to have the extra help. I trust her, weirdly enough, and I don't know if it's just because she's proven it to me, but for me, as someone who never trusts anyone... that's growth. I'm happy we found her. Willa loves her, Joe and I feel safe and comfortable with her and trust her fully with Willa. She's proven nothing but good things about herself. We've never had a problem and for that I'm grateful. Especially considering I know I'll have to make time to give Willa one-on-one time with the new baby here and Jessica is going to be key to that. Especially considering I'd like for me, Joe, and Willa to spend time just the three of us too. I don't know... I think this new chapter may end up being the best one yet.

**

hello my friends!

Another day, another chapter! 

I'm curious, which of the four homes was your favorite? 

also, I apologize for two being links and two being videos, I had to do what I could with what I could lol

comment, vote, follow, all the things. 

all of my love,

shan:) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 288 26
The jonas family has a secret only they know! But what happens when the world goes upside down for the jonas family. will they reveal there another m...
29.8K 895 46
Words like a loaded gun. Sorry is something that I just can't say. Even if we survive, we'll crash down like an avalanche.
22.5K 193 42
Hi, I'm Allison. I've been friends ever sense Joe and I have been in first grade. After that our families became very close and we where all best fri...
23.4K 673 37
Alena never asked to be bullied, she never asked to be miserable, and she never asked for her life to suck, but will she get pushed too far? will she...