Quantum Obsession | 18+

By wozmikar

A PROFESSOR- STUDENT SUSPENSE MYSTERY THRILLER DARK ROMANCE NOVEL.🖤 "Pleaseeeeee....." I beg him, I'm so so... More

Disclaimer
Dedication
Characters and Tropes
PROLOGUE ( must read )
Sneak Peaks
1. Black smoke
2. Mesmerized by him
3. Dirty Dreams
4. Night with him
5. His Enchantress
6. He is Jealous
7. Heartbreak
8. Pleasure under the rain
10. The Hot Conversation
11. Hold me close in your arms
12. The War of Emotions
13. He wants to punish her
14. The Sensual Punishment
15. The Erotic Torture
16. Soft Kisses
17. Ice Creams
18. He needs her
19. The Dark Past haunts
20. The steamy passion
21. The Chaos of His Marriage
22. His frantic obsession
23 . A huge blunder
24. Touch me Please
25. Sinful Pleasures
26. Thunderstorms & Confessions
27. Hickeys & Love Bites
28. Strip and change
Love
29. The night is too dark
30. Needy cuddles
31. Ruin me Professor
32. Let me eat you
33. Help me to sleep

9. A Night of Desire

10.1K 370 11
By wozmikar

16+ content

I've censored a few words here,
The explicit version is on
scrollstack ( free ) & inkitt

Naisha ~

" Do you want me to take this off? " He whispers into my neck pointing to my kurti while clutching the end of it.

At this point I have completely surrendered myself to him and I am totally okay with whatever he wants to do with me.

I slowly nod and within a sec he takes off my kurti in a swift tug.

I am sitting in front of him wearing the flimsiest cotton camisole and a bra underneath it both of them completely soaked wet.

He looks at me with a ravenous hunger , a carnal desire burning in his eyes.

He leans forward and licks from my cleavage to my jaw. Alternating between soft nibbles and rough lashes of his tongue. He keeps on sucking a certain place above my boob. and gnaws on it occasionally.

" Ufffff, mmmhhhh " I whine and push him for a bit.

He keeps on staring at me with a feral thirst and then latches on to a place below my lips. I guess he's sucking the mole there. When I thought, this is the extreme pleasure my body can endure. He bites on that mole.

" Oouuucchhh " I whimper out in both pain and pleasure.

He slowly so slowly licks that place to soothe the sting. I'm shaking, shivering under his mercy.

He pushes me a little and adjusts me on his left th!gh, I roll my hips a little forward.

" Ohhh." I gasp out due to the friction between my clothed nub and his huge thick thigh built like a tree trunk

" Enjoying yourself on my thigh, Hmm? " He mutters looking at me with a devilish grin.

" Mmhhhhmm" I humm back planting my hands on his lower abdomen for support

" Fuck, baby " He grunts and sits back straighter hoisting me further on to his upper thigh.

My nails dig into his chest and I rock my h!ps harder.

" Rub yourself against me " He whispers and pulls me closer , parts his leg even more, and I shift myself completely on his th!gh

I don't stop, with my hands clasped around his shoulders, I plant my legs on either side of his thigh and begin to move my h!ps faster, my breathing fastens as I increase the pace, r!ding his th!gh as hard as I can, A warble leaves my lips as my knees brush against his hardened erection.

" You like that, hmm? " He murmers in my ear, tightening his fingers around my lower back.

" Ahh, It feels ohhhh----- " I throw my head back as I buck into his thigh.

I bite back a scream as I drag my burning cl!t against him again. The friction of my clothed core against his huge strong thigh feels so so beautiful.

I start panting hard in his arms, still grinding into his leg.

He holds my knees, spreads them apart and hitches my legs up to completely wrap around his waist.

The friction increases, the pleasure too.

He grazes my earlobe with his teeth , takes it into his mouth and then starts sucking on it. After sucking it for enough time, He releases it with a pop and then then takes a slow gentle lick from the bottom to the shell of my ear.

" Ahhh, please, unnnhhh " I whimper under the intense pleasure

" Ssshhhhhhhhh " He coos in my ear

And start peppering soft gentle kisses all over my face, my eyes, my cheeks, my nose, each and every corner of my face.

He licks the dimple on my cheek

And then he delves his tongue into my mouth, his lips moving in a jagged motion. He shoves his tongue deeper, curling it against mine tasting, and biting.

" So soft, so sweet, so tasty " He groans in a husky voice.

And starts twirling his tongue around my mouth, it's sometimes sloppy, sometimes steady, but so erotic so blissful. Then he slurps on my tongue drinking it , ravishing it.

" Ummhhh, Ohhh, I --- huffff " I gasp for air detaching myself from him for a bit.

I start moving on him again and tug on his hair to signal him to help me more with the rhythm. He starts rotating my h!ps in an untamed way and buries his face into my cleavage sucking the skin there.

" Ohhh, mmmmmnmhh " I moan out clutching to him tighter.

He grabs my jaw and effortlessly starts sucking on my tongue again in a nonplussed kiss, traversing and mulcting my senses.

It's soft but rough

Intense but commanding

I wriggle my ass against his gr0in again and again, too needy for a release

Goosshhh he's so hard and huge under me, if his bulge feels so large, I don't know how he'll feel completely bare.

His lips slowly stroking the curve of my jaw and the hollow of my throat guzzling and nibbling on it.

The pleasure makes me so hazed, that tears start rolling down my eyes

He darts his tongue out and licks the trail of tears from my cheeks and lips.

I'm whimpering and shaking against his mouth unable to match his beastly intensity. Our tongues are in a brutal war and it's suffocating me.

He starts fondling my covered b0obs, thumbing over my n!pples until they become rock hard. He slowly cups my breast and bites on my erected bud through my bra.

" Aaaaahhhhh " I cry out and arch into his hands

He slides his hand down my belly and between my thighs, he squeezes my core through my underwear earning a harsh gasp from me

" You look so beautiful while soaking wet for me " He grunts in a hot thrilling voice.

I cup his face and try to kiss him back with the same intensity.
This time, I take a chance and champ down hard on his lower lip and a metallic taste erupts on my tongue.

He seems least bothered by it rather he kisses me deeper and harder leaving me gasping for breath.

He grabs my neck, squashes my throat tighter and licks my nose and upper lip.

I keep rolling my hips, my ass constantly slapping against his
gr0in, he rotates me up and down in a sultry rhythm

My hips jerk when he slowly but firmly circles his fingers around my clothed cl!t. His thumb keeps on gliding to and fro over my nub .

He again takes my lower lip into his mouth and starts sucking and nibbling on it. His fingers are digging into my skin, when he shoves his tongue inside, swirling it against mine.

It looks like he has been hungry for ages.

I cling onto him with my arms and legs wound tightly around his shoulders and waist. His movements become more deliberate as he ground me against him, our trapped lowers rubbing against each other with teasing motions lead by him.

Every subtle gyration drew addicting whimpers and moans from me.

" That's my good girl, there you go , hmm " He grunts in his sexy voice.

I arch my back , whimpering and crying out as his relentless movements sent waves of pleasure coursing through my body. I untangle my legs from his waist to brace myself so I can move my hips with his trying to chase that high

" Mmhhnnn, soo good " I whimper grabbing his waist encouraging him to grind against me more, my mind in a hazy blur of need and desire

He lets out a growl and increases the pace of movements, my core sliding against his huge bulge, the feeling too delicious.

I am so so close .
The intense pressure coiling inside my belly.

As if he knows my body language, he gives a shallow thrust of his hips upward, grinds me down ,pinches my nipple and bite down on my lips.

" Aannnnnhhhhhh " I scream out.

That's it.
The orgasm hits me like a clash of waves.

I'm flying too high, soaring above clouds.

Too much pleasure
It's absolutely insane.

No words can describe the feeling which I'm going through right now. Its ethereal.

He pulls me into his arms and starts rocking me slowly and gently to bring me back from the intense throes of pleasure. Keeps on stroking my hair and planting soft kisses over my head.

I'm drunk on his taste, his smell, his warmth.

Suddenly a thunder strikes across the sky and his embrace tightens around me.

But it brings me back to my senses

Oh my god
Oh my god
Ohhh myyy goddd

What the hell did I do !!

I kissed my professor, dry humped him, and now I'm sitting on his lap within his arms

I immediately jump off his lap and stand rigid, as he tries to hold my hand, I move myself back

" No, No, No, please, don't come closer to me " I stop him by motioning my palm forward

" What's wr.... " He tries to speak up

" Ohhh godd, what did I do? I crossed all boundaries today , why did not you stop me?" I mutter with a tone of frustration and guilt

" Listen to me, I ...... " He starts again but I stop him

" Please, don't come closer, this was so wrong, so wrong " I whisper and scurry back to my room.

I lock the room and fall on the floor clutching my hair

Why? why? Why?

Why did I do this?

Was I this horny that I did all these dirty deeds with my professor.

What the hell was I thinking, I want to snatch the hairs out of my scalp for the mistake I just committed.

Right now my brain is seriously not working moreover I am feeling too weak with the earth shattering orgasm.

I drag myself to the washroom, change my wet clothes and slump on the bed. Immediately sleep engulfs me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sunrays hit my face and I cover my eyes with the pillows and immediately yesterday night hits my brain

Ohh, How I wish it was a dream.

" huuhhhh " A huge gasp leaves my lips as I look at myself in front of the mirror

My lips are swollen and red, like they too puffed ,hickeys and bitemarks cover my enter jaw, neck, collarbone and cleavage.

How will I go downstairs like this , I look like someone has eaten me brutally.

Tears stream down my face due to the guilt gnawing my chest, why did I stoop so low and fooled around with my professor that too in his own house.

I take out my concealer and start covering my hickeys, after an artwork of half an hour , I look a little presentable.

But what will I do with my lips, they look so swollen and bloated.

What if he is downstairs ?

I seriously don't want to face him at all.

I reluctantly take myself towards the dining hall for breakfast. It's as usual beaming with people, cluttering, chatting, laughters. I quicly scan through the room and breath a sigh of relief when I don't find him there.

Ohhh, thank god.

" Naishu, what happened to your lips?" Megha moves my chin towards her inspecting my lips

I somehow bite back the urge to say your brother was eating them yesterday.

" Umm, nothing, it's just a bee sting , I am fine " I console her

" Ohh my god, let me look, when did it happen? " Her mom asks in a worried tone

" It's nothing serious aunty " I squeeze her hand

" Still beta, your mami has trusted us with your responsibility, we have to take care of you " She gently pats my head.

Everyone is this family is so warm, so good , so bubbly except that grumpy RDO, I don't know how he shares the same genes with these people.

" Has anyone of you seen Riddhimaan? Watchman told me he came late at night and left before sunrise " Megha's father asks everyone in the room

And a shiver runs down my spine thinking about the things he did with me yesterday.

" No, none of us has seen him, I am telling you he's on the path of becoming a monk, always drowned in work, college and research, we seriously need to think about him " Megha's mom says in a worried tone.

What !!

He didn't even meet anyone!!

Then for what he came here!!

Just to ravish me, devour me , pleasure me with an earth shattering orgasm and go back home !!

" You all are right, he has become too workaholic, we should think about his marriage now " Megha's uncle adds in a serious tone.

His marriage!!

Why did that word stung like a harsh bow inside my chest.

His wife roaming in front of me.

Ouuchhh !!

I don't want to imagine that scenario.

It's better I leave this house as soon as possible. I've to immediately find a hostel.

Thankfully I don't have any class of astrophysics today, because I am in no position to face him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Oii, I am waiting in the canteen, come quickly " Kirti shouts on the phone

My two classes of the first half are over, now I don't have any class, the practicals are in second half. so I am planning of going back home and maybe come back in second half

" Listen na, I don't want to eat anything today, not in mood, maybe later " I inform her and disconnect the call

I am about to leave the college , when an old professor in 50s scurries towards me " Hey, can you give this file to RDO, it's important, I have to take practical classes of masters final year so I have to hurry " And he rushes towards his class

Ohhhh god, whyyyyy do you keep on doing this with me?

I have to meet him!!

I am still not ready.

After yesterday night, maybe I won't be ready to face him ever

Okay I have a plan, I will place the file on his table and immediately run away from there.Let's do this

I knock on his door, and as usual there is no answer, I knock once again, still no response.

I enter the room, but he's nowhere.
Thank god,

I place the file on the table.

And as soon as I'm about to leave the room, a big rough hand wraps around my waist. And I very clearly know the touch and the cologne.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey loves,

Follow me on wattpad in case the book vanishes you will be able to reach me.

Vote, comment and share

Love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 117K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...
703K 60.4K 75
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
1.1M 67.8K 64
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
49.6K 1.7K 40
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...