Quantum Obsession | 18+

By wozmikar

"Pleaseeeeee....." I beg him, I'm so so close , His thrusts making me lose my mind "Please what? I need words... More

Disclaimer
Dedication
Characters and Tropes
Prologue
1. Black smoke
2. Mesmerized by him
3. Dirty Dreams
4. Night with him
6. He is Jealous
7. Heartbreak
8. Pleasure under the rain
9. A Night of Desire
10. The Hot Conversation
11. Hold me close in your arms
12. The War of Emotions
13. He wants to punish her
14. The Sensual Punishment
15. The Erotic Torture
16. Soft Kisses
17. Ice Creams
18. He needs her
19. The Dark Past haunts
20. Drench my fingers
21. The Chaos of His Marriage

5. His Enchantress

2K 156 24
By wozmikar

Riddhimaan ~

This city has changed so much, completely different from the one I left back 3 years ago. Well ofcourse the change is in a positive & meaningful direction. There is a massive development everywhere. Although I've track of everything virtually but seeing the real scenario in front of the eyes is like chalk and cheese.

" Sir , Shall I take you to Oberoi villa or your own penthouse ? " The voice of our driver , Mahesh, breaks my chain of thoughts.

" My penthouse " I inform him.

" Sir, shall I bring the food from Oberoi villa here ? Or shall I cook you something, You must be tired from the exhaustion of flight, Sir yesterday I've filled all the groceries and got the house cleaned on Bade Sahibs order " Mahesh mutters meekly while putting my bags and luggages inside the house.

" I'll manage, you don't need to worry, also take this " I hand him over some cash and enter the house.

Well it's the same as before, looking much more cleaned and organized.
I sit on the couch with my coffee and try to reflect on the life I've lived till now.

And I contemplate back and realize that It's just me , physics and my work. Thesis, research papers, experiments, degrees, seminars, labs, conferences, awards, This is life for me. From childhood, moon , stars and universe were the only thing that excited me, So I thought of exploring it, knowing more about it, getting cognizant about them and that's it ; embraced Astrophysics & Cosmology as my career, or more as my world.

I know I'm being called insane, heartless , workaholic, spark plug, high flier, snob for being so engrossed in my work. But I can't help, it's my life ,my whole universe.

Emotions, Feelings, Love, Sentiments all these doesn't exist in my dictionary. I don't even like people. Social Gatherings, too many talks, parties all these irritates me. My soul lies within my books, my telescopes, my labs, my research papers. That's it.

Tomorrow I'll be joining as a Professor of that university which I've created with my own hands. Although the idea and inputs were mine, but it wouldn't have been possible without the bedrock support of some people like Bade Kaku Sa , Chote Kakusa and Mausa ji. They've brought " Manaswa " into life from the blueprint I concocted.

I reach the college early today to analyze how the work is going on and I have to admit they have done a wonderful job in managing this University.

"Sir ,this way, this work is still going on , It'll be completed by this month " The admin shows me the other working areas of the university

" Good work Ranjan, okay I'll inspect the other aspects later, send me a cup of coffee to my room " I applaud him and move towards my cabin.

I'm going through the files and academic data of students when suddenly a man in 50s enter the room. " Sir, myself Prof Taraknath Sharma, I'm from Department of Classical Mechanics, hehe, nice to meet you " He bares his teeth .

" Please, take a seat " I point towards the chair in front of me.

" Sir, today is the second day of M.Sc second year students , they have astrophysics and cosmology in this sem, and we all know nobody is better than you in this field, so I was suggesting, I mean requesting you sir, if you would take their class, hehe " I don't know why he is stammering so much

" Please Don't call me sir, you are so much elder to me both in experience and age, Make youself comfortable, and I was not planning to take any classes this semester " I inform him while shifting my focus to the files.

" But Sir, I mean Dr. Oberoi I want them to be taught by the best mind of today's world, you have some groundbreaking research works and thesis in Astronomy And Cosmology, the patents which you have is beyond extraordinary , It would be such a great pleasure for them to be enlightened about the subject by you , Please, atleast one class " He exhales an exhausted sigh.

" Okay, since you are requesting so much, I will give it a try, have it " I pass him the glass of water and he gulps it down in one go.

" great, thank you so much ,then I am informing the students " He moves out of the room.

I go through the syllabus of the masters second year once to check if there is some change in it or not.
Hopefully there isn't much change, but I plan to add some modern theories to it.

I can hear a huge cacophony from outside the class and as soon as I enter , there's pin drop silence.

I scan through the class once to analyze their reactions and it's nothing new. I'm quite accustomed to this reaction.

But suddenly my eyes halt somewhere.

I've seen that when people stand in the sun for too long and suddenly look up at the sky , their head starts spinning and they feel dizzy. Or when a novice is thrown into a deep dark ocean , he tries his best not to drown and gasps for air.

These are the two things I'm exactly feeling right now. My world is spinning though I've been sitting in an AC room since morning, and I'm trying my best not to drown or gasp for air even standing on a plain land.

And the reason is right in front of me.

She is ethereal.

A gorgeous piece of angel.

An Elysian beauty.

I don't want to embarrass myself by gawking at her like a creep , so I shift my gaze towards the board and start teaching them.

But my mind is blurred with that little enchantress sitting at the second last bench.

I take tiny peeks at her to find she's jotting down the notes like an obedient student.

" So in the BONDI HOYLE LYTTLETON ACCRETION equation we know M is directly proportional to p and v, isn't it ? So everyone is okay with this equation? " I circle around the table to sit on it.

And I see half of them are nodding their heads vigorously and the other half leering at me with wierd expressions.

And suddenly a soft mellifluous voice pierces my ears " No Sir, M is not directly proportional to rho i.e. ambient density, that's bondi accretion "

And I can discern it's none other than the stunning little temptress .

I just humm looking at her for a few seconds because I know if I stare at her for too long, I'll lose myself.

Since it's their first class, it's better not to oversaturate their minds with too much pressure. So I decide to end the class there only. Before leaving the class I take a last glance at my serene beauty.

I enter my room and decrease the temperature of A.C , loosen the buttons of my shirt and slump on the chair.

Fuck !!

Fuck !!

Fuck !!

She is my student for God's sake. How can I even think of her in that way. This is so wrong .

I chug down the water on my table in one go and call my assistant

" Vikas, complete detailed data of
M. Sc second year students in my room just now "

After a few moments he enters the room with a huge file.

I start going through them ,and my eyes fix on the the sole purpose of my excavation.

Naisha Roy
21

Naisha, so beautiful.

I look at her results and academic records, she's brilliant, school topper, district topper, college topper. Although I knew it already because her face screams intelligence.

I hope she has got the best hostel.

Let me ask Vikas, and I stop in the middle of the action.

What am I doing?

Why the hell am I so interested in a mere student !!

What is this feeling?

Why is there such an uneasy tight sensation inside my chest!

So many foreign questions linger through my mind when suddenly my phone starts ringing.

" When are you coming home, we are waiting for you since morning? " The voice of Bade Papa is laced with happiness.

" Just reaching, don't worry " I grab my keys and inform Vikas about my departure.

I don't like the company of too many people but I have some responsibility towards my family. They are the ones who had my back after the death of my parents. They are the ones who held me in my low phases of life. That's why I have a separate house for me where I drown myself in work through out the week and on weekends I spend my time with them.

As I reach the house, it's bubbling with celebrations and frolics. Seeing all of them after such a long time makes me feel good. But I'm not very good in showcasing affection.
Okay not at all good. I'm too bad, horrible at it. I just can't deal with the presence of too many people in my personal space but still I try my best since it's my family.

" Riddhimaan , meet Naisha , she is Megha's friend, she hasn't got her hostel so she's staying with us. "
The voice of Kakisa makes me jolt my head towards her.

Naisha.

It's her.

That tiny ethereal beauty of sparkly sunshine who's all over my mind from the morning.

She's staying here in my house with my own family!!

And I was stressing over if she got a good hostel or not.

She's looks at me giving a shy smile and I feel a strange ache inside my chest. There's a gnawing sensation throbbing through my veins.

Eventually we start eating the food, homemade Indian food after such a long time is a bliss to both stomach and mind. But my eyes keep on lingering over that little bundle of gorgeousness sitting at the end of the table.

She separates all the peas from her food and assembles all the chicken pieces together. And Whenever any piece of pea enters her mouth she scrunches her nose and takes it out.
Looks like she can't handle spicy food, her sharp little pointed nose is red and eyes a little teary from all the chillies.

When Bua ji starts serving the desserts her face lits up with happiness. Sweet lover hmm !! She devours on the halwa like it's her last meal. And when she peeks out her pink tongue to lick the spoon, I immediately lower my gaze. She's messing with my brain and I can't let that happen .

I was about to leave after dinner but upon their constant requests I decided to stay the night.

When I'm going through some of my research journals, I notice the lights of the balcony is being switched on.

I remove the curtains to find it's her sitting there with her notebooks.

Maybe she's studying.
I shouldn't disturb her.
But I can't resist the urge to be near her.

As I step out, and sit in front of her , the ache in my chest settles again. For the first time I'm seeing her this close. Moonlight glistening on her heart shaped face, makes her look ethereal,

A beautiful moon like face with delicate symmetric features, tapered jawline, and a slender chin - a tiny stunning vixen.

She has hazel eyes and a small mole under her lower lip.

I want to bite on that mole.

What the fuck is wrong with me !

I start teaching her the equations of quantum mechanics, I know these are not necessary right now but whatever keeps her with me for a longer time.

I have to invest minimum to no time in making her understand the problems, because she's really sharp & quick witted learning all of them in first chance.

When I glided her chair close to me making her sit beside myself, I had to fist myself and take a long breath to unwind the whamming compression inside my lungs and throat.

She's too close to me.
And as soon as I get a whiff of her mesmeric fragrance, it fogs my olfactory senses.

I've to control myself , She's my student , who is younger to me by 8 years. This is so wrong.

Now she's devouring on the coffee and cookies I brought her. I saw that she was feeling sleepy so I decided to refresh her mind with that. I knew it from my gut that she would love an extra sweet coffee with cream just like her.

" Mmmm, delicious " She moans out while relishing the cookies.

" You eat one, these are so tasty"
She offers me the plate of cookies

I want to eat you.

My perseverance is slipping out, I'm hanging by a tiny thread. This girl is
Shambling my life, my senses.

There's a dash of cream on the bottom corner of her lip. I lean forward to clean it although she reclines herself back on her chair but I can feel the thum of her heartbeat, the heat from her body, the goosebumps on her skin.

Is she attracted to me ?

Nevertheless I clean it and put my thumb inside my mouth, I don't know it's the artifical sweetener or her own sweetness, the taste explodes my tongue and bursts a lovely sugary aftertaste, even though I hate sweets.

Ofcourse it's her own taste, sweet and saccharine.

Her expression looks like a deer caught in headlights.

Her face betrays her by failing to conceal the blush spreading through her cheeks.

She looks at me with those large doe eyes. Her irises look like they've been dipped in honey. Her eyes are so beautiful, it's a strange splendid colour combination of cinnamon and hazel .

I want to kiss those eyes.

She presses her bottom lip in between her teeth and licks it.

I should be the one licking those cherry plump lips

Why is she so effing gorgeous !!

" Umm, Thank you , Let me solve these okay " She starts working on the equations.

She's not only a pretty face but her brain is also too sharp. I like how effortlessly she solves them just on being taught once.

She keeps writing and I keep staring.

There's definitely something wrong with me. But I can't help, she's like a magnet pulling me too closer to her.

" Sir ,this one, have I done it right ? But the answer is something else, but the steps I've done is right , I think there's a problem in. ----- " she scrunches her nose and looks at me.

I want to nibble over that sharp little
nose

" Yes. Because you didn't substitute the values after the Cauchy Riemann equations " I tap on the line of her mistake.

" You should have told that first to me, see I scratched it so many times " She huffs out a frustrated sigh

Hmm fiesty much, I like that sass

" okay, so finally all are done " She gives me a bright smile while munching on her cookies.

And I feel the organ inside my rib cage starts racing way too much.
Her left canine is uneven which adds more to her beauty. And her dimples become more prominent making her look unearthly.

I want to lick those dimples

" No, there are more theorems and equations, Let me show you " I can't believe my own voice, am I doing all these to keep her closer to me?
Yes I am.
And I'm not at all guilty

" But ,no please, I don't want to read any more. Pleaseeeee " She pouts batting her eyelashes.

How will she look while she begs me for my cock and says Please

Fuck !

My mind is seriously on the verge of a breakdown

" Okay, fine teach me more, but this one is the last " She sighs and twirls
her pen in her hand.

I teach her some more theorems and give her some extra questions on that.
She looks tired right now. I shouldn't have pressurized her so much.

She looks too drowsy right now, moving to and fro to keep herself steady. Her eyes are on the verge of closing.

I'm about to say her to go back to her room, when she suddenly slumps herself back on the chair, curls up into a ball and falls asleep.

Ohh shit !!

Shall I wake her up !!

I don't want to, rather I want to bath myself in her divine beauty

I look at her sleeping figure clad in a baggy white kurta. Her tiny dainty feet peeking from the corner of the chair. A white nail polish coated over her toes.

I want to suck them

Her long dark untied hair is dangling on the ground and half of it veils her seraphic face. I tuck her hair behind her ears and gulp looking at her .

I want to run my hands through those soft long curls

I am slipping into a dangerous territory, There's a fire curling down my spine, A pulsing in my veins , a ticking that thums inside my chest. Something has been unleashed inside me and there is no coming back from that path again.

" What are you doing to me little enchantress ?" I whisper

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Aag dono taraf barabar lagi hai😉

But what will happen when the secrets are revealed?

Tab kya ye aag bujh jayegi ?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Give a Follow guys.

Vote, comment, share

Love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 2.2K 11
The Hot Series (Book 1) Story Of a Mysterious Professor, a girl full of life and Mr. Stranger. ***** He is not just kissing me, I'm feeling like he's...
1M 91.5K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
316K 15.3K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous 😍 Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover😍) This book is...
46K 1.6K 25
He was my first love . And he is my husband now . But we had a not so planned wedding. (Okay I suck at the description as this is my first time. But...