๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฏ๐™š | (...

By Leyah_eroticstories

๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘” โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž. ๐‘†๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘, ๐ผ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท & ๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผยฉโž
๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“ž๐“›๐“ž๐“–๐“ค๐“”๐Ÿ“
Chapter. ยน
Chapter. ยฒ
Chapter. ยณ
Chapter. โด
Chapter. โต
Chapter. โถ
Chapter. โท
Chapter. โธ
Chapter. โน
Chapter.. ยนโฐ
Chapter. ยนยน
Chapter.. ยนยฒ
Chapter. ยนยณ
Chapter. ยนโด
Chapter. ยนโต
Chapter.. ยนโถ
Chapter. ยนโท
Chapter. ยนโธ
Chapter.. ยนโน
Chapter. ยฒโฐ
Chapter. ยฒยน
Chapter. ยฒยณ
Chapter. ยฒโด
Chapter.. ยฒโต
Chapter. ยฒโถ
Chapter. ยฒโท
Chapter. ยฒโธ
Chapter. ยฒโน
Chapter.. ยณโฐ
แƒฆ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ..แƒฆ
[Book Three] Sequel-๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’Œ

Chapter. ยฒยฒ

2.4K 114 69
By Leyah_eroticstories

Azurra P.O.V

Blaze has been discharged today and we're currently on our way to his house where I'll be staying with him.

Whether he likes it or not.

The minute we got to his house, I helped him inside as I packed out his things that he had at the hospital.

"I ain't never eating any more hospital food, it's disgusting." He mumbles as he sits down on the couch, now eating Chick-fil-A.

It was definitely disgusting.

Now, he's sitting down eating the Chick-fil-A like he's charging and like he wasn't being fed in the hospital.

After he was finished, I threw away the garbage and washed my hands before going back to him as I sat on the couch next to him.

"You still haven't told me why you had stopped talking with me all those years ago, ma." He says to me, as he lays his head in my lap.

We put on the movie called, 'Madame Web'.

It's sort of a Marvel roll over or whatever.

I shrug, "I had met in an accident and lost my memories of you."

His mouth dropped as he sat up, looking at me. "What? How?"

I laughed at his cute shocked face, "My schizophrenia acted up, I started hallucinating with the voices and I drove the car straight into a building."

He gasps loudly.

"You didn't take your medications?" He asked as he watched me.

I shook my head at the question, "That day I didn't, plus I shouldn't have sneaked out the house at that age and stolen my dad's car."

He looks fearful, "Yeah, I'm definitely never getting into a car with ya ass if you're driving."

I laugh loudly, "What? You're scared I'll drive us over a bridge or something? I mean, I would if you ever do something I don't like."

His eyes grew wider as he gulped, "You would get us killed?"

I shrug, "Of course, you think I'm afraid of death?"

He blinks hard, "Nevermind, let's get back to the topic. You said you lost your memories?"

I nod, "Hm, I did and I had forgotten about you, so I destroyed the phone." Then I rolled my eyes, "My parents kept reminding me of this boy that I loved and was obsessed with, which was you— but I couldn't remember so they stopped after a while."

"You forgot about me, bitch." He hissed, "How could you forget about me? Your literal oxygen?"

I smirk, "My oxygen, huh?"

I mean, he is right though. He's my oxygen, my reason to even breathe.

"Duh, what else?" He says cockily.

I pulled his head back down into my lap, as I played with his locs.

"Remember when I was 10 and you were almost 13?" I ask with a giggle.

He laughed, "Yeah, you walked in on me naked in the bathroom and asked why I have a black banana between my legs with two eggs attached." He choked out with laughter, "That shit was funny."

I giggled as I hid my face in embarrassment.

I swear, I didn't know what it was at that time.

"Now that I think about it, I felt so stupid."

"My dick ain't look like no damn banana, I don't know why you thought it was a banana and eggs?" He scoffed.

I groan, "Oh God, I was so naive."

He shrugs, then let out a big laugh again, "Let's not forget how you wanted to taste the banana cause it looked different. You made me fell in the shower backwards when you tried to put your fucking mouth on my dick thinking it's a black banana."

I snorted, "Well don't blame me, I didn't have much senses when I was 10 and I just wanted to take a bite."

He rolled his eyes, "Bitch wanted to bite my dick, that's crazy."

I slapped his head and he chuckled.

"You definitely didn't have much sense back then fo'real, because afterwards you stripped naked and showed me your-your—'' He turned his head on my lap, to the direction of my pussy. "Showed me that."

I laugh remembering how his eyes widened when he saw it for the first time.

"You know I wasn't afraid to show you anything. You were the only person I didn't mind doing embarrassing things around or being embarrassed around."

It was the truth.

He was my angel, well he was my everything since we were kids.

"Yo' bushy ass pussy, couldn't even shave it first. Had it looking like a full blown forest." He smirked as I gasped.

"Blaze!" I blushed remembering how at that time, I was just growing hair there. "Plus, remember you asked me why there was so much hair and I went for a razor and handed it to you."

He choked immediately, "Hmm, you forced me to shave the forest on yo' front. I can't believe the stupid things you made me do when we were kids."

His eyes lit up afterwards, probably remembering the rest.

"Oh shit, then Sander came inside the bathroom and caught us naked together, with me shaving your pussy. He probably thought we were doing naughty things together which is why he just fainted immediately."

I burst out laughing after remembering how dad practically fainted after catching us naked together in the bathroom.

Up until this day, I still don't know if we gave him a heart attack or not, but they had to get him to the hospital that day.

He woke up two days after and had gone crazy thinking we were having sex.

Blaze had to hide in my closet the whole day from him. He wasn't even allowed back at our house for two weeks, that was until I convinced my dad nothing happened and for him to please let Blaze back over at our house.

"That was scary and funny in one, had me thinking we killed off my dad that day." I laugh, rolling my eyes.

He laughed as well as he wrapped his arm around my waist, getting his head more comfortable in my lap.

"What about the next year?" He suddenly said, with a grin.

My eyes went wide as I laughed, "Oh that, when we were trying to give each other a hickey on the neck."

He rolled his eyes, "More like you threatened me to do it. You said you would cut my dick off in my sleep and I would rather not be dickless."

I shrug, "Okay fine, I threatened you but you loved it anyway."

He had made a huge hickey on my neck that had my mother thinking I had Lyme disease, which is an infection caught from the bite of an infected tick.

She brought me straight to the doctor the same day, even when I tried telling her it wasn't that.

"You told them that it was me who sucked on your neck and then I got whips from my mom! You're always getting me in trouble Azu. I swear that's why your dad doesn't like me much." He scoffed.

I snorted, "My dad loves you, he's just acting like he doesn't."

"I swear he doesn't like me, don't tell me otherwise." Blaze shrugged as his hands went inside my blouse, rubbing my naked back and stomach. "I don't even know where you knew about hickey from at that age."

I saw that on YouTube the minute I opened the app on my iPad. Talking about how to give a hickey and I had wondered how those types of things came up because my parents had put parental guidance on it.

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out."

He chuckled.

"Being around you when we were kids, completely ruined my innocence." He murmured.

It's not a lie though, we did a lot of things when we were kids. The only thing we never did was being intimate, well except for the kisses here and there.

At least we were each other's first kiss.

"You remembered when Rome caught us sleeping together naked that one night we were having a sleepover in the tent out in the backyard?" He says with a laugh.

Uncle Rome was staying over with us that night because his wife, my parents, Uncle Benjamin and Blaze's mom had gone on a vacation that week.

He couldn't make it since he had an important investigation going on, so he volunteered to look after us.

His kids, my brothers, Blaze and I, had a tent camp outside the backyard. I stayed in one with Blaze while the other's grouped up.

I giggled, "I had threatened you again to sleep naked with me."

I had threatened him alot, because I knew he was a bit fearful of my crazy side.

I used to take full advantage of it.

"You slept right on top of me, right on my dick. I'm so ashamed to say that was my first time getting a boner and then you asked me why my banana was poking you." He gave an embarrassed look.

I'll never forget that one.

"Then uncle Rome caught us and decided to take us to church the following Sunday, claiming we need Jesus and that the devil is within us both, so we need prayers." I laughed, while Blaze rolled over laughing as he fell off the couch.

"Ouch." He groans, hurting his wound. "That man dressed me up in a big ass black suit, which made me look like someone's dwarf grandfather. Every step I made I had to hold up the pants to keep it up. It was funny until it's not when our parents came back."

I laugh remembering the big suit that Uncle Rome had him wearing to church.

I scrunch my face up, "Hm, my dad whipped our asses when he came back home and mom had to stop him. I still can't believe he did that to his little peanut, but I guess he was tired of our grown behavior together.”

"And I still can't believe I was still getting whipped at the age of 14 because of you. They really was tired of us huh, it's why my mom decided to move away with me." He frowned.

I know at that stage, all our family members thought we would become early parents in our teens.

That was so uncalled for though, she didn't have to move to keep us apart. I guess it did work though, because soon after they moved I had that accident and forgot about him for a while.

"I had missed you so much." Blaze sighed, "Then I tried making other friends and they turned out to be backstabbing assholes."

"I missed you too, baby." I peck his lips. "How did you meet Gina and Austin?"

He rolled his eyes, not wanting to remember them. "I met Austin at school, way before I met Gina. I was tutoring him and we slowly became friends as the days passed. I really did think he was a real one, especially when he didn't mind that I wasn't rich or when he stood up to his racist ass parents for me, but it's whatever."

Damn.

That fake ass wigga.

"I met Gina a couple years later, if I'm being honest I talked to her because she was in the same category as me, not that I have a problem with white girls or anything, but I just love what I love I guess. We started dating a couple months after meeting and to be honest she was a nice person, I just don't know what changed that she started cheating." He shrug, "That shit left me insecure, got me thinking I can't fuck or something."

I scoff, "Boy, you dick so good that I wanna cut it off and hide it inside my pussy forever."

He gasps as he looks at me in disbelief, "You're always saying some crazy shit."

I was being serious though.

"As I was saying, maybe I wasn't satisfying her just like she wasn't satisfying me. I think that's because with her I had to force myself to be dominant and that's out of my comfort zone. I rather when a girl dominates me, controls me in bed and stuff— but she wasn't for that so I think that played a huge part in it. We were too different, she likes getting dominated and I like getting dominated."

Woah, that's a lot.

"You mean, you'd rather call a girl mommy than her calling you daddy." I smirk as he blushes.

He groans, "Please don't remind me of that, I don't know where that mommy name came from and I ain't got no damn mommy issues, bruh."

I personally don't think you got to have mommy or daddy issues to get that kink though.

"I love it though." I smirk, "Yo' mommy's baby, hm?"

I laugh when he moans and covers his mouth immediately.

Gosh, I love this man.

I wanna marry him now.

I'm gonna marry him now.

Let's see who's gonna stop me.

Lol.

So this chapter was just about the past, what they had done together and so on.💀 they was badass kids, I'll tell you that.😏 The type you wish you had swallowed.😭😂

How was y'all weekend?🥹💌

I wanna finish this book so bad, bruh.

Leyah.🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 65.5K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
852K 15.4K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
870K 26.7K 35
"And how does that make you feel?" "You want to know how I feel when she refuses to suck my cock?" Red blotches donned on Isabella's cheeks. He had n...
1.5M 29.3K 20
๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...