a smile from the villain ( AS...

By iamgangstaa

Qin Kaiyi transmigrates into his own novel, as Qin shi the villain. But Shen Feixiao the supposed protagonist... More

world setting
chapter 2 - Protagonist
chapter 3 - System
Chapter 13: The Selection
Chapter 14: To Be Chosen
Chapter 14: To Be Chosen - 2
Chapter 14: To Be Chosen - 3
Chapter 14: To Be Chosen - 4
Chapter 14: To Be Chosen - 5
24: Beautiful Misunderstanding
Chapter 25: Mistake
Chapter 26: Rain and People
Chapter 27: Rain-Soaked Bell
Chapter 27: Rain-Soaked Bell - synopsis
Chapter 28: The Transmigrator Arbitrarily Entered
Chapter 28: The Transmigrator Arbitrarily Entered - synopsis
Chapter 29: Banding Together
Chapter 30: Magic Mirror
Chapter 31: The Sword Forest Changes
Chapter 32: Zi Yangpei's Greetings
Chapter 33: Split Personality Disorder is an Illness That Should be Treated
Chapter 34: Shattered Glass Heart
Chapter 36: Leaving
the reunion after six years
yandere awakening
ziyang pei and Qin shi
Jealous Zi Yangpei
Shen feixiao sick desires
Veins of Vengeance
trapped in a fevered dream?

Chapter -1 Winter's Embrace

95 3 0
By iamgangstaa

The desolate landscape stretched for ten thousand kilometers, a barren expanse where snow fell in copious, disorderly drifts. Amidst this desolation lay a peculiar stone canyon, its narrow valley emanating eerie blue rays. By night, these rays danced like elusive ghosts and malevolent creatures, chilling the hearts of any who beheld them.

Upon closer inspection, the source of this otherworldly light revealed itself: an intricate array etched into the valley floor. Its strokes formed a complex pattern, weaving together like threads of fate. The entire valley lay ensnared within this mystical web.

At the heart of the valley stood the array's focal point-an eye, its center housing a man imprisoned in crimson attire. His long, jet-black hair framed a cold, severe face adorned with crimson lotus patterns. His eyes remained closed, seemingly unconscious. Yet, when an ice-cold snowflake alighted on the tip of his hair, those eyes flickered open.

Within those pupils burned a flame, deep and calm-a glimpse into a tumultuous soul. Like the infernal fires of hell, they concealed emotions too intricate to decipher.

Feather-light snowflakes settled upon the man's form, accumulating over time. The metal chains that bound him clinked softly as he lifted his head, gazing toward the hazy sky. Finally, his thin lips parted, and he uttered a single sentence:

"Shen Feixiao, you insufferable fool... great-grandfather awaits."

Qin Kaiyi was a writer of light novels.

His narratives followed the cultivation novels , well-trodden path of leveling up, with a variety of golden fingers and and triumphant battles against formidable bosses.His prose, neither exceptional nor terrible, adhered to conventions. It earned him a modest income-just enough to scrape by.

Today was the day that the final BOSS of his third novel was being eliminated.

The work, titled Different World Cultivation Record, bore a pedestrian name and a plot that faded from memory as swiftly as its coolness washed over readers.

Within its pages, love and emotions unfolded in elementary simplicity. A normal boy activated golden fingers, ascended through levels, and perched atop the world-a tale steeped in clichés and melodrama. And today, Qin Kaiyi would pen the demise of a pivotal boss: Shen Feixiao's senior martial brother, Qin Shi.

Qin Kaiyi, coming from a human perspective, actually liked Qin Shi very much because this character to a certain extent was a victim of circumstance.

From birth, Qin Shi's talent outshone Shen Feixiao. Relying on the fact that he was more favoured and pampered than Shen Feixiao, he tormented Shen Feixiao a lot. His abnormality manifested early, as Shen Feixiao bore the weight of burdens, suffering and humiliation and the protagonist's halo shone upon Shen Feixiao, granting him a peerless cheat.

And then came the twist: Shen Feixiao wielded his newfound power to ensnare Liu LingEr, Qin Shi's beloved martial sister, transforming her into one of his countless concubines.

Qin Shi, because of this, felt jealous and hatred. He, time and time again, plotted against Shen Feixiao, attempting to use unfair means secretly to kill Shen Feixiao, but of course, he didn't succeed......

As a villain, his purpose was clear: to serve as a stepping stone for the protagonist's ascent.

If he really did get rid of the protagonist, then wouldn't he be stoned to death by the readers? That's why the Qin Shi after that was very miserable.

Next, being tormented by Shen Feixiao in all kinds of ways, he was demonized when cultivating and very unlucky fell into demonic cultivation.

The righteous and the demonic had ever been at odds, their enmity echoing through the annals of time. As the final boss, Qin Shi clashed with Shen Feixiao in a cataclysmic battle, only to find himself ensnared within a vast array-a prison of his own making. There, he would languish, forever barred from perpetrating evil deeds.

Such a wonderful and perfect plot. Qin Kaiyi, cigarette in hand, contemplated the narrative's symmetry. Once Qin Shi was eliminated this book could finally come to an end. Sigh, this Qin Shi truly was pitiful. Had Qin Shi truly committed enough misdeeds to warrant such a miserable ending?

To tell the truth, without the protagonist's halo, one should tread carefully.

Being sealed especially wasn't as good as being obedient and honestly following the rules, living in the mountains, farming and sleeping with some xiao mei . Maybe he could've even ended up with a reasonably good ending.

The Enigma of the Digital Abyss

Qin Kaiyi extinguished his cigarette in the ashtray, rising from his chair to fetch a cup of coffee from the kitchen. Unbeknownst to him, as he turned away, the computer screen-once a canvas for his words-suddenly plunged into darkness. Like a tranquil lake disturbed by a pebble, ripples spread across its surface. From the heart of those waves emerged a pair of immense black hands, reaching out to seize Qin Kaiyi as he headed toward the kitchen.

Stunned, he faltered, the coffee cup slipping from his grasp and shattering on the floor. In mere seconds, he was yanked into the screen, consumed by its inky depths.

"F*ck," he cursed inwardly. "Can this world get any more paranormal?"

As consciousness waned, voices echoed around him. "Shixiong, wake up!" pleaded one. "Master will get angry," scolded another. Annoyance gnawed at him. "Can you stop making a racket?" he thought.

And then, a hoarse voice cut through the haze: "Qin Er, Qin Er." His eyes fluttered open, revealing a wrinkled old face.

"......" Who is this person? The Qin Kaiyi who felt as if his head hurt to the point that it's going to explode made a suffocating sound and barely managed to keep himself from fainting again.

"From what I see, Qin Er had a nightmare. Ling Er, truthfully tell master. Where did you guys go to play yesterday?" The tone of the hoarse old voice was very serious.

"I.......We......" The girl called Ling Er began stuttering. It was obvious that she did something she shouldn't have.

"You guys went to the forbidden grounds?" The old person sighed: "You guys truly are! Foolish! What do I tell you normally? Did you pull your shixiong in again this time?"

"I, I......" Liu LingEr's tone was aggrieved: "I didn't do it on purpose. Master stop scolding me and quickly take a look at just what's wrong with Qin shixiong. Why won't he wake up?"

"Sigh, I'll first go to Zhong Yangzi's place to get some medicine. You watch over him." Qing Xuzi shook his head: "Hopefully, it's not that serious."

"......" Just what the hell was this? The Qin Kaiyi that just woke up heard the conversation between the old person and the girl. He completely didn't understand the situation before his eyes. What Ling Er and Qin Er? Did they think they 're filming a movie?

"Shixiong, shixiong." Seeing that dazed and stupid appearance of Qin Kaiyi who just woke up, Liu LingEr also felt a little uneasy: "What's wrong? Where is it uncomfortable?" Yesterday, she just had to make a racket telling shixiong to take her to the forbidden grounds to look around. However, just as they entered, they were directly thrown out by a mysterious force. She wasn't injured, and Qin Shi also looked fine without any abnormalities. Who would have thought that the second day her shixiong wouldn't wake up no matter how much she called. With no other choice, she could only go find master. She didn't think that the result from the end conjecture was actually related to the forbidden ground.....

"Wuwuwu[9]. Shixiong, it's me that wronged you. Wuwu......" Then she started crying. Liu LingEr sobbed quietly: "Shixiong, what's wrong? It's all LingEr's fault. Shixiong, I'll never be so willful again......"

"......What did you say you were called?" Qin Kaiyi thought it's either he went crazy, or the woman in front of him was crazy......

"I am LingEr. Liu LingEr." Seeing her shixiong finally opening his mouth to talk, Liu LingEr hurriedly added: "Shixiong, where are you uncomfortable?"

"What is my name?" Qin Kaiyi's voice was faintly trembling.

"......Qin Shi." Liu LingEr hesitantly said: "Shixiong, what's wrong?"

"The F*ck!!!" Qin Kaiyi directly fainted again.

"......" Liu LingEr blanked out for a few moments. With a wa[10] sound, she started crying. She unstably ran outside. Yelling while running: "Master, shixiong became stupid!!!"

It was already night when he was once again awakened with someone's help. Surrounding Qin Kaiyi were old men with tightly knitted eyebrows. Once they saw him wake up, they all let out a happy and surprised expression. Of course, the happiest one was Qin Shi's master, Qing Xuzi.

"Qin Er, you've finally woken up." Seeing Qin Kaiyi waking up, Qing Xuzi hastily helped him up: "How do you feel now?"

"......dizzy." Qin Kaiyi spat out one word.

"Sigh, you got a soul departing illness." Qing Xuzi touched Qin Kaiyi's head and said in a blaming tome: "Didn't I tell you not to fool around with your shimei[11]? Now look, something happened. Qin Er, my disciples depend on you for stability. If you want to blame, then you can blame the fact that you spoil your shimei too much. Tell me. What should master do if something were to happen to you?"

"......Master, I understand now." Qin Kaiyi didn't dare let the person in front of him see any flaws.......If he got taken as a possession or demonic thing by others, who knew whether they would directly burn him to death.

"Then rest well, I've put the medicine on the table. Remember to eat it." Qing Xuzi touched his senior disciple's head and stood up: "Master still has some important things to do and won't disturb your rest anymore."

"Yes, master." Qin Kaiyi's voice was hoarse.

Qing Xuzi nodded his head then left with a bunch of people, leaving Qin Kaiyi with a dark expression.

......He transmigrated......Seeing Qing Xuzi had gone far away, Qin Kaiyi laid back down on the bed. His still hurting head started to slowly think......He transmigrated to become the villain he himself wrote--Qin Shi.

The f*uck. Wasn't this world too mysterious? He held his head with his hands. Qin Kaiyi, right now, really wanted to cry but had no tears. If he transmigrated, then just transmigrate. Why did he have to transmigrate into a big villain that would eventually become a cannon fodder?? Wasn't this forcing him to carry out his own "farming" tactic? Otherwise, compete with the protagonist's halo. He didn't believe that he'll be able to survive that.

Right when Qin Kaiyi came up with an idea, a sharp and penetrating voice sounded from inside his body. 【System reminder: Warning! Warning! Your idea will change the original plot! Please cultivate! Please cultivate!】

"What?" Qin Kaiyi's expression turned abnormally ugly: "Who's talking?"

【System reminder: Please follow the original plot, please follow the original plot, please follow the original plot.】

"......" Qin Kaiyi had a mouthful of blood stuck in his throat that he didn't puke out. Damn this system reminder wanted to defy the heavens!! Follow the original plot. Wasn't that asking him to obediently watch the protagonist grow up and then get chopped up by him???

"Just what did I do to experience this ." Helplessly he lamented, looking upwards while on the bed. Other than a bitter laughter, Qin Kaiyi simply did not know what to say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.4M 33.8K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
26.4K 1.6K 12
Do you want to defeat that young master? Come buy my demonic pill!!! With one pill and you'll have the strength of a warrior!! Can't get the beauty's...
8.4K 66 21
Harem + Np Author: Orange sparkling water Category: Beauty / Leaderboard / Finish Original / male / modern / high H / drama / beauty / slender receiv...