ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹ Punch didn't hurt as mu...

By claburakp

A part of the loaners disobeyed, they found out that the Kittisawat had money and they wanted to add interest... More

Welcoming words šŸ’—āœØļø
1. Living hell
2. Angel serving
3. Promiscuity of emotions exploding
4. Ally
5. Lying
6. Mouths
7. Warning
8. Deal
9. Relax
10. The cousin
11. Spotlight
12. Masquerade
13. Heart home
14. Power
15. Pink is the new deal
16. Intruder
17. The fanciest
18. Who to stand with
19. Keeping
20. He is around them
21. The outcome
22. Confessions under the bars
23. Full of fear
24. Change of plan
25. Nothing left
26. Betrayal
27. Sacrifice
28. Tears of the world šŸŒŠ
29. Family šŸ”„
30. Waking up šŸ«‚
31. Joining us šŸ¤
32. Only you ā¤ļø
33. Heir āœØļø
34. Under Fire šŸ”„
35. Guns down ā›“ļøā€šŸ’„
36. Uncle's šŸ’€
37. Desperate case šŸ’”
38. Not winning šŸ’„
39. Miracle in death šŸŖ½
40. Cherished times ā™„ļø
41. Date šŸŒ¹šŸˆ
42. That picture šŸ“ø
43. Odd šŸŖ¦
45. Strawberry šŸ“
46. Tiptoeing šŸ‘£
47. Understanding āœØļø
48. šŸŒ“
49. šŸŒ’
50. šŸŒ‘

44. Hell open in heaven šŸŒ‹šŸŖ½

89 7 2
By claburakp

(Hiiii🥺✨️💗 how are you doing? I hope the bestest you can 🫂✨️ sending you love 🫠 next chapter is here, hope that you will love it 💗✨️ take care 💗 love you 💗 )

“How could this happen?” 

This question was repeated in his mind. 

Over and over, all over again.

“How could this happen?” 

It felt like the biggest stab he always had hidden in his stomach but never got to notice or even got to get off his guts. 

Their mother was never where she should have been and to be honest it wasn't surprising that Korn had enough power to do this, and yet it felt unreal.

Kneeling in front of the open, and empty, coffin of the cemetery, Porsche was looking blankly at it. 

He had insisted immediately to be able to check, he needed to know, and Kinn knew that if he didn't help him, he would have just dug in earth until his skin would bleed to have a real answer. It wasn’t surprising either that Kinn got the power to do this. 

But looking at it. Staring at it. Observing it. 

Porsche couldn't breathe or even think. All those years were repeated in his head. All those moments where he went with or without Porchay, where they would talk to her, where they surely alone came to share things that only their parents should know, the deepness of their soul more opened to someone's soul than to someone alive and hoping for their parent's forgiveness. 

Tears were flowing but he didn't clearly know why, everything was too overwhelming right now and even if he didn't dig the grave himself, he felt as dirty as the objects who did it.

“Porsche…” Kinn’s voice was shocked, petrified, fragile. The guilt was falling on him,he had nothing to do with this and yet he felt as if he was the one behind it all. He cursed his father behind his breath. It attacked him in a way he thought that his shadow would never be able to let happiness shine in his life, always at the beginning of a new tragedy. “Porsche…” He repeated, kneeling in front of him.

“.. All those years…she never had been here…never with us…never…can you imagine?” He raised his head and it was such a disaster to witness, the whole world fell on his shoulder before engulfing him in the worst lie of his life. “I…he killed him…I…” Porsche breathed loudly.

“What ? Porsche?” Kinn asked more seriously.

“I saw it…I see it again…I…it hurts…” Porsche whined loudly, his brain losing it. “I…it hurts so bad…” He touched his forehead,  the one revealing the hidden images he never had access to. The boy began to tremble and to feel like vomiting. 

“Porsche, I will get you home okay?” Kinn asked, he wouldn’t let him have any choice but he still needed to get his approval.

“N-not the mansion…not the…” 

“I know…I promise.” Kinn caressed his hair and he couldn't come to do more. He couldn't for now. 

—---

“This explains it all…” Kim sighed, his brothers giving him an intrigued side look. “Like…the painting of red hands that I found…the children…the fact that Korn wanted absolutely to have Porsche under our house even if he wasn’t trained at all…the time given from someone never moving if there is nothing to gain at the end…isn’t it clear?” 

“No, tell us more.” Kinn asked, trying to understand this whole new conversation. 

“Listen, when I tried to investigate, I supposed that they could have been some hidden children or whatever, I made a test cause I suspected us to be relatives, but there was nothing between Chay and me…Don’t look at me like this…everything is from the past now.” Kim defended himself when the judgement came. “I told you about the orphanage, the moving, the attack…I am pretty sure that father didn’t want any of us to discover the existence of that adopted sister…” 

“Now that you said it, it’s the only part we could never put the light on…” 

“To the point…of keeping her corpse from her family?” Tankhun asked, disgust and pain travelling his voice. He had cried a lot for the funeral. He had let go of every good emotion he had towards Korn. He was still his dad, he was the one who got the better protection from him. Tankhun never had been naive but he often preferred to just love him and to forget that his controlling behaviour was destroying the whole family. 

This was too much. This was something which stabbed him one last time. They were cruel, they were killers, they were all the worst possible but not letting a family be able to mourn with respect for a body. It was too much, so much, Tankhun wanted to just break something. It might be a little late considering that it had been years and years of absolute nonsense with Korn but in a way it also reassured everyone because their father dead, the oldest of the brothers seemed to become more himself again, to not just play in his silly pink coat as if he wasn’t as clever as Kinn or Kim. He had unconsciously hid it to escape the heir’s role but he was free now, free and he couldn’t believe what he heard, he still couldn’t gather the meaning in his mind to accept it fully. 

Namphueng’s body never had been with her children but with her adopted brother. 

“It sounds too extraordinary to not smell fishy…” Kinn added. 

“And let’s be real, if he was obsessed or in love or whatever, even Gun, or I don’t know…I don’t care, I don’t want to know.” Kim concluded and they seemed to agree. “They are dead now, the only thing that matters is how to handle the situation…”

“Porsche…went back to their family home?” Tankhun asked, with a sad smile. 

“Yes, I let Porchay there too before coming…”

“I don’t know how to face him at all…” Kinn sighed, hiding his face between his hands. 

“When will…he stop…creating problems for us…” Tankhun rolled his eyes, the image of Korn’s smile haunting his mind. 

“Listen…Porsche asked you to let him go to his own home…he never said that you couldn’t come see him, right? “ Kim asked, it was logical, it looked logical. 

Kinn thought that it was because his brother wasn’t here. He didn’t see the heartbreak, the tears, the sobs, his headache, his pain. He didn’t witness anything at all. 

And yet, he was also right. 

—-  

“I have no idea…how you can just be so calm…” Porsche said, hugging tighter Porchay who was snuggling into his brother’s chest on the older’s bed. He came in a hurry, he knew it all but he was sure that his Hia would need him, need him more than anything, more than his own pain. 

It hurt Porchay, it broke his heart to understand that everything he ever said to his mother, everything he ever showed to her, everything every time he thought that he could reach her was in fact never happening. He didn’t know what strength was pushing him to just let what he was feeling aside but it was surely close to the one Porsche had all of those years for both of them. 

“I am…not calm…I am shocked and… I don’t really know but…Hia, I just feel that between us you might be the one who needs me now…”

“That’s not true Chay…” He complained, caressing his hair. 

“It is…you’re the one who told me this, who gave me hope and I lived…lived so sadly but also happily knowing that mom and dad might be able to see me, like you said, I had a great childhood thanks to you Hia…but now you may feel as if you lied to me when…it’s not this at all…I promise you that it’s not like this Hia…”

Porsche stared at his brother who raised his head with hopeful eyes and he couldn’t restrain his sobs anymore. He was reading in him, his baby brother was reading so well in him that it was healing his wounds in one embrace , giving him the warmth he had lost some hours ago, as if his body was as cold as the void in this coffin. 

“Hia…did you see things? P’Kim…told me that…”

“I…do…It still hurts when I remember it…as if I had everything locked inside my brain but I know…I know and Kim surely told you…that Korn killed dad…I don’t know for mom but…I saw it all and-” His lungs began to hurt too bad and Porsche coughed of exhaustion. 

“Hia…it’s okay now, it’s okay…we are finally safe without that clown of a bitch…” Porchay said, with teary eyes.  

“Clown of a bitch?” Porsche giggled a little. “I would really be nothing without you…” He whispered.

“We would Hia…we would but I don’t want to ever have to say goodbye to you…let’s be eternal right? “

“Let’s still be brothers in our next life.” Porsche smiled brightly and it felt so good to witness his bright smile again. “But Chay…you didn’t explain to me why there is a cat…on my bed…” 

“Oh…”Porchay acted innocent, sitting on the bed. “This is Princess…our child with P’Kim…” 

“Child…” Porsche had a weird face before looking with amusement to the pretty little cat who was peacefully sleeping. “She’s gorgeous…”

“She is…you don’t mind her staying here a little?” 

“If it’s for you to stay with me…mnnnn….I can manage.” Porsche said with a little pout. 

“Hia! I know that you love animals.” Porchay laughed. 

“I do…sure I do.” Porsche nodded, not feeling like messing with Kim or Porchay anymore. He got a sudden and really down expression which worried his brother. 

“Hia?” 

“I miss Kinn…I…it’s so weird Chay…or is it not weird?” 

“Why would it be weird?...I miss P’Kim too…”

“I mean, in that house…they died…” Porsche’s voice got stuck in his throat. “In that other house…she stayed and…Korn lived in that one we were in for so long…I just feel like…not having a safe place anymore to live in…” 

Even his own room, even this one was making him feel better only because Porchay was here, only because of his presence and not because it was his own personal space. 

“Hia…I always…found comfort in you…in your arm better than anywhere…you know how this house got me beaten up, even you…I don’t think that it’s new…but we always had each other right?”

Porchay was right. Porsche was too shocked to just see the truth clearly. He was too lost to just remember that this house always had given them some nightmares. They had survived to keep it, they had tried hard because it was their memories with their parents in this, the drawing, the lunches, the food, the swing outside and their mother looking at Porsche draw and their father coming home. 

Now it was tainted by blood, by their father’s blood and they didn’t know about their mothers, they had no idea at all what happened to her but sure it wasn't far from different from the horror Porsche lived.   

“You’re right…I…was wrong in fact…I always tried to protect what had never been a safe place for us at all…it feels…pathetic…” 

“It isn’t Hia! I promise you that it isn’t…” Porchay said, taking place again in his brother’s arms and feeling so warm inside and protected. It was real, they always had been a better safe place, always, and now they also both had a second one that could understand them differently than they were doing it. 

They weren’t alone. 

“Should we...wake them up?” Kim asked Kinn when they arrived at the house. Porchay sent a text to tell them that it was better if they could come to them, that they surely still needed to stay far away from the main house. 

“No…I think that they need to rest.” Kinn smiled quietly witnessing the brothers resting peacefully against each other.  “Let’s prepare food.” 

“Food?” Kim asked, staring weirdly at Kinn. 

Kinn just took Kim by the underarm, pushing him towards the stairs. “Kim, it’s time for us to have quality time as brothers too.”

“What?” Kim sighed, feeling his muscles in tension after those words and yet, little Kim inside of his heart was wondering how it could be, to have some time with his big brother. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 492 7
Kim is sweet and seductive, just as an omega should be, in front of everyone but hates this side of him. He's just a weapon to be used. In reality he...
Tangled Truth By

Fanfiction

17.3K 1.1K 21
"š‘°š’” š’•š’‰š’Šš’” š’šš’š’–š’“ š’‡š’Šš’“š’”š’• š’•š’Šš’Žš’†?" "š’€š’†š’”" "š‘° š’˜š’Šš’š’ š’•š’“š’š š’•š’ š’ƒš’† š’ˆš’†š’š’•š’š’†" ______________________________________ Porchay, is...
21.9K 812 10
A #KimChay au wherein after a year of Kim and Chay's separation, Kim suddenly realized his true feelings for Porchay. But upon this realization, he k...
237K 7.9K 36
Kim: Just because I call you my baby doesn't mean I wont fuck you like a slut. Porchay: *with a smirk* I dare you to. 5 years after the fight of the...