The Reluctant Union(#2 His En...

By thetaleweaverr

2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectat... More

DEDICATION
AESTHETIC
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
IMPORTANT
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18

Chapter-11

1.1K 113 24
By thetaleweaverr

Hey everyone, the chapter ahead is unedited so please ignore the typos.🥺

And guyss please follow krlo. We are very close to 200 followers.🤧

|  A  D  V  I  K  A  |

Mom and Dad looked utterly shocked after hearing my revelation while Ishani just stared at me. I just broke the bomb on their head about how in love I am with my so-called boss and we decided to marry after dating each other for a couple of months.

I swear to god I never lied this much in my whole fucking life. But who knows what life makes you do.

I was nervous to share this news with everyone though I knew that my parents were very chill at love marriages and dating and all, as their marriage was also a loved one. But I gathered up my courage and told them everything. I had to tell them, they all saw the news although they believed that it was all fake until I told them the reality, which is also fake but they should not know it.

And then after damn minutes of silence and the same expression of my parents, I saw my mother's lips tilting up. She gave me a huge smile and then came to hug me.

"I am soo happy for you, baccha."

Dad smiled towards me and then kissed me on my forehead.

"We will meet his family soon and then fix your wedding date."

I nodded at dad with a smile.They have met Aarush and his family several times as Aarush's mother never forgets to invite me and my family to any family function of Rathores. My mother and Aarush's mother have become best friends. They talk daily and text good night before going to bed. Typical Indians behaviour, I am not complaining though.

Ishaani comes towards me and hugs me lightly.

"Are you happy."

She whispered in my ears and I nodded with a smile, controlling my tears to not flow.

"Then I am more than happy for you. May you get all the happiness you deserve, dii."

I give a kiss on her head before breaking the hug.

"I am always there for you, you know that right."

I said to her and she smiled nodding her head.

I moved towards my room and changed my clothes into comfortable ones. I sighed and lay on my bed. I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep but it was not at all near.

I looked blank at my ceiling and all the thoughts captivated my mind. 

Why is my life soo fucked up. All the incidents of today revolve in my head and I couldn't stop myself from thinking about it.

Am I doing right by marrying him? I know he will never love me, will I be only an accessory object in his house for him?

But if I don't marry him someone else will do it. And maybe I can make him fall for me.  Maybe our marriage would go in the right direction. God, why am I so delusional?

And even if he doesn't fall for me and doesn't love me, there will be respect, appreciation and responsibilities for each other.

Why the hell I am again thinking about these things.

Life sucks.

Next day.

I entered my cabin and collected all the files which I needed to give to my soon to be husband.

Why the hell I am behaving this way.

I moved towards his cabin and entered inside after his permission.

He was wearing a black shirt which was folded till his elbows, his blazer was hanging on his chair and he was busy typing something on his keyboard.

I was standing there gawking at him. He was looking--tempting? What the fuck I am thinking. I cleared my throat to gain his attention and finally he looked forward towards me.

He looked at me sharply, like he was looking at my soul. His eyes fixed on mine and slowly I felt myself drowning in his beautiful hazel eyes, but then my insecurities hit me and I immediately looked down. He wouldn't like my boring eyes. My eyes don't carry any beauty in them, they are simple black colour and that makes me scared that maybe he would find them boring and uninteresting.

I moved towards his table and kept the file on his table.

"These are the files you would need in your tomorrow's meeting. You can check them and tell me if you want anything to change."

His eyes fixed on me and he simply nodded. I also nodded my head and turned my heels to go.

"Advika"

He called me out and I swiftly took a turn.

"Yes?"

"Have you talked about our marriage with your family."

"Ohh yes, I forgot to tell you. I talked about our marriage and as expected, they are ready."

He nodded and muttered great.

I didn't move from my place even after some minutes so he looked towards me and raised his eyebrows.

"Umm, actually I-- I wanted to say thanks to you about yesterday--"

Before I can complete my sentence he interrupted me.

"No need. You are going to be my wife soon and your safety is my responsibility."

He again looked down at his computer.

"But you shouldn't have broken his hand--"

His fingers stopped typing and he lifted his eyelashes to look at me. The softness in his eyes was gone and he was looking at me as if he wanted to eat me. God, he is scary.

"Why, do you feel bad for him ?"

I immediately shook my head negatively.

"Then, why are you worrying about him? "

Before I could say something his phone rang he looked at me and I nodded, he nodded back and I moved out of the cabin.

Why the hell he is irritated all the time.

                            ^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^

"Ohh my goodness, you will be our Aarush sir's wife. I am soo happy about you."

I just nodded eating my sandwich and Neha continued telling me how excited she is about our marriage.

"Neha, you know everything. This marriage is not a normal one. It's a marriage of convenience. "

"So what he will definitely fall for you. You are beautiful, smart, hot and damn why the fuck you are so sexy?"

She looked at me from top to bottom and I slapped her on her hand. She hissed and looked at me offended.

"Shut up Neha."

She was about to speak something when my phone started ringing.

I looked at my mobile screen and saw 'mumma' flashing on the screen.

I immediately picked up the call.

"Yes mumma."

"Advika beta, we all are going to Rathore's Mansion to finalise your wedding date."

Mumma spoke on the other side of the call. A strange nervousness goes through my spine after listening about my marriage.

"Uhh okay."

"You also have to come there."

I muttered okay and cut the call. Neha looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"Everyone has gone to Rathore's Mansion to finalise my wedding date. And mumma said  that I have to also present there."

"Ohh, alright come with me I will drop you at your house."

I nodded at her and saw the time on my wrist watch. Our office hours were almost done and there was no work left for me. Aarush had already left an hour ago. So there was no work for me.

After finishing our food. We headed out of the building.

We talked and laughed together and soon reached my home.

I took a quick hot shower and wore an Anarkali suit.

I decided to keep my hair open and do my makeup. I looked in the mirror after wearing jhumka and smiled.

Now everything is ready I just have to book a cab. I was about to book the cab when a car horn disturbed me. I looked out of my window and saw Aarush's car.

Why is he here?

I immediately grabbed my clutch and ran towards the main gate. I opened the gate and saw Ravi standing outside the car. He looked at me and then smiled warmly, I smiled back and moved towards him. He is Aarush's driver.

Seeing my confusion he chuckled and said-

"Aarush sir has told me to drop you at Rathore's Mansion."

I nodded smiling and got inside the car.

__________

Someone was getting angry guyss.

Alright guyss, I hope you liked today's chapter. If you liked it then don't forget to leave a red heart ❤️

Lots of love
💗💗💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 10.3K 74
Shraddha Goel was born with a silver spoon, but she is a humble, kind, and soft girl. When she was twenty-two years old, she married Rohit Mehra, a w...
888K 32K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
110K 8.5K 64
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
1.8M 95.1K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...