Us. | A Joe Jonas FanFiction...

By joemylovee

Marry Me. Joe & Addison have had a rollercoaster of a relationship. Will they make it through the next chapt... More

Introduction
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
Addie:)
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty-six.
sixty seven.

fifty seven

98 4 0
By joemylovee

"I'm nervous," I sigh, playing with my curls as I stare into the mirror, wanting my appearance to be nice with the night we're about to have.

"Me too," Joe sighs, entering the bathroom.

"Where's Willa?" I ask, noticing he doesn't have her.

"Jessica is here," he says. "Got here like five minutes ago."

I nod, touching up my makeup once more. "I suppose that means it's time to go."

He nods. "It is. It'll be fine," he says, rubbing my arms and squeezing my shoulders gently.

I lean my head back, laying it on his chest for a moment. "I'd feel a lot better about this if your mother wasn't going to be there."

He sighs, kissing my head. "I know. Honestly, me too."

I stand straight again, turning around and hugging him.

"Are you going to be able to eat? I know you've been feeling nauseous today."

"I'm gonna get something simple. Something I know I'll be able to get down. I'm glad we're going somewhere with pasta."

He chuckles, kissing me before placing his hand on my stomach and smirking.

I grin, shaking my head. "If we're gonna make it and sit before anyone else so they don't see my belly we're going to need to go."

He gives me a look. "You're wearing something loose; no one will know."

I laugh lightly as he gets on his knees, cradling my small bump.

"Hi newest princess," he says. "Tonight is a big night. Daddy and Mommy are going to tell Daddy's family about you. We just hope they're as excited as we are. Wish us luck, princess. And be easy on Mommy tonight, it's already gonna be rough."

I grin, shaking my head as he places a kiss on my belly before standing and kissing me again. "You are something else."

"You picked me to be your baby daddy, so I don't wanna hear shit."

I laugh. "Let's go."

We walk downstairs, Jessica and Willa sitting in the middle of the living room playing.

"Mama!" Willa says, jumping up and running over.

I pick her up, giving her a big kiss on the cheek. "Hi, baby! Mama and Dada are going to dinner. You're gonna hang out with Ms. Jess and then we'll see you in the morning."

"No."

"Yes," I tell her, nodding once. "Mama and Dada have to go to dinner. You're going to have so much fun with Ms. Jess."

"No," she says.

"Give Daddy kiss," I tell her.

Joe walks over, puckering his lips.

She leans towards him, and he kisses her.

"I love you, princess," he says.

"Mommy's turn," I tell her, and she does the same with me. "Okay, mommy is gonna give you to Ms. Jess now. You're going to have so much fun, I love you very much and I will see you in the morning."

"No!" she says before starting to cry as soon as I hand her to Jess.

"I love you, baby," I tell her once more before walking out of the house with Joe.

"I am very proud of you right now," Joe says, opening my car door for me.

"That was so hard," I say, pouting.

"I know it was," he tells me, closing my door once I'm in and rounding the car before sliding in himself. "That is why I am so proud of you."

I grin, waiting as he backs out of the driveway before he offers his hand. I take it, holding it tightly as I stare out the window, watching everything pass by on our way to the restaurant.

"Are we going in through the back?" I ask, remembering the paparazzi.

Joe nods. "We are, yes. I called the restaurant and arranged it earlier."

"Okay, good," I sigh, placing my free hand on my small belly and rubbing it a few times.

Joe's right. It's not big enough to notice. There's a small bump for sure, and it's noticeable if I'm wearing fitted shirts or of course, none at all but with the dress I'm wearing it would be more of a 'does she have a belly or is it the dress' type of photo. I don't know why I'm worried about someone seeing it. Maybe because I haven't told the girls yet and I want to talk about it with them before it gets out into the public.

Pulling up to park behind the restaurant, Joe talks to someone I assume works here before parking and rounding the car, offering his hand to get me out. Fighting the urge to hold my belly, I get out of the car, working to keep my hand by my side as Joe holds the other. We go inside, being led to our table immediately, happy to see no one else has arrived yet.

"Okay," Joe says, making sure both of us are comfortable. "So we'll tell them towards the end of dinner, right?"

I nod. "Yeah, let it be calm for most of it. I have a feeling it's not going to go well with your mother."

He sighs, nodding.

"Joe I won't accept it," I warn him, making him look over at me. "I'm warning you, if she gives any attitude or disrespect of any kind when we tell them about this baby I'm leaving immediately. I will not subject myself to her behavior anymore. Myself or our kids. Especially our kids, they deserve a hell of a lot better than that."

Joe nods. "I completely understand my love," he says. "One disrespectful thing after we announce, and we immediately leave. Not a problem."

"Okay," I nod.

Kevin and Dani are the first to arrive after ten minutes, followed by Frankie and Anna, Nick and Priyanka, and lastly, Joe's parents who greet everyone, leaving Joe and me last and quick.

"Where's Willa?" Nick asks, looking over.

"At home," I grin. "Jessica's got her."

"Didn't you say she's been kind of clingy lately?" Dani asks, taking a sip of her water.

I nod. "Yeah, she's been like that. I figured it would be good for her to spend a few hours without us. We're not always going to be able to be there with her."

"Yeah, I mean, she'll be alright for a few hours," Joe shrugs. "Plus, she loves Jessica, she's just all about mommy right now."

I laugh, nodding as I sip my mojito, virgin of course... not that they can tell the difference.

Throughout dinner, Denise tends to steer clear of Joe and me in conversation, talking mostly with everyone else. Kevin Sr., on the other hand, finds himself asking about Willa and how we've been doing, letting us know that he holds no hard feelings for the conversation I had with his wife. In fact, if I remember correctly, he had spoken to Joe a few weeks ago, letting him know that he actually agreed with the points I had made.

"That was delicious," Frankie says, sighing as he sits back in his chair, everyone now finishing up with their meals.

"It was, absolutely," Nick nods.

"I have to say it was nice to come out tonight. Things have been so stressful. Thank you guys for putting tonight together," Priyanka says, grinning at Joe and me.

"Well, we have to admit as much as it's always nice to get all of us together," Joe says, looking at me. "Tonight, there was more of a selfish reason."

"Oh, yeah?" Nick asks.

Joe nods. "Yes."

"Should we be scared?" Kevin jokes.

Joe chuckles. "I don't know, it depends on how you look at it."

"Joe," I tell him, laughing lightly.

He smiles.

"Well, what's the reason?" Frankie asks.

"Well," Joe starts, looking at me.

I grin, glancing around the table and taking in a deep breath before smiling. "I am pregnant."

"No way!" Dani says, smiling wide.

"That's amazing," Priyanka gushes.

"Wow, that's awesome, guys," Nick smiles wide.

"Woo!" Frankie exclaims before looking at Joe and wiggling his brows. "Nice."

Joe laughs, shaking his head. "You're ridiculous, man."

"This is great, guys," Kevin Sr. says, smiling.

"Are you serious?"

Everyone's voices die down, the attention turning to Denise who had finally spoken up.

Joe places a hand on my knee. "We are. It's not really something we would joke about, especially considering Nick and Priyanka's current position."

"No, I mean are you serious as in you would really have another child with her," she says, making direct eye contact with him now.

Dani's mouth drops slightly, Kevin's eyebrows raising instantly as Nick fidgets uncomfortably.

"Honey," Kevin Sr. starts.

"No," Denise shakes her head, looking at him and then Joe again. "You would dare have another child with the woman who lied to you about-"

"That's enough," Joe starts, standing. "Addie, let's go."

"Whoa, guys," Frankie starts.

"No," Joe shakes his head, holding my hand as I stand. "I'm not going to sit here and listen to the same argument she's had for so long that means absolutely nothing to me."

"It means nothing to you that you married and had a child with someone who couldn't care less about you or them?" Denise asks.

Joe looks at my face just as my jaw locks, his eyes then flashing to his mother and back to me, his lips now pressed together as I twist to look at her.

"How dare you?"

She opens her mouth to speak.

"Do I need to remind you of all that I said the last time we had a conversation one on one that absolutely fucking embarrassed you? Because I have no problem doing so and this time it'll be in front of the rest of your family, not just your husband."

"Embarrassed me?" she scoffs.

"Y'know what," I scoff, shaking my head. "I'm not playing this game with you anymore. I will only say this once more. I love my daughter. We had a rough start; I wasn't ready to be a mother when she was born but I grew into the absolutely amazing mother that I am now. You will never make me feel inferior as a mother. I am a good ass mother to my daughter, and I'll be a good ass mother to this one as well. Yes, I lied about how well I was accepting motherhood, but I fessed up to it and did everything in my power to better my relationship with motherhood and now I could never imagine my life any other way. So, I'll say this once and once only. I advise you to get your head out of your ass and think about how you want to treat me from now on because if you don't you will never see Willa again and you will never meet your new granddaughter." I finish with my hand on my stomach now. I glance around at everyone else at the table. "It's a girl by the way."

Immediately, I turn on my heel, walking away from the table and towards the exit.

"You're going to let her do this?" Denise asks I assume to Joe.

"You're not going to disrespect her anymore, Mom," he says. "Not when everyone else has gotten over it. Not when she's proven herself as my wife and as a mother. She's not going to accept it and I'm not either." A pause. "See ya, guys."

I wait until Joe's hand is intertwined with mine before stepping out of the restaurant, walking to our car before getting in, the first few minutes being silent.

"Do you disagree with me cutting her off from Willa and the baby?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"No," he answers simply. "Not by any means. If she can't respect their mother, she doesn't get access to them. Period."

I nod, accepting the reassurance. "Okay."

Arriving home not long later, Joe parks in the garage and hurries over to open my car door, grabbing my hand and helping me out of the car. We walk inside, the house silent as we round the corner to see Jessica sitting on the couch, scrolling on her phone.

"Willa asleep?" Joe asks.

She nods. "Yep, out like a light."

"Did she give you too much trouble?" I ask.

She shrugs. "Nothing I can't handle. She's one hundred percent having some separation anxiety from you, though."

I sigh, nodding. "Yeah, it's been that way since before we found out about the baby."

She grins. "Speaking of, how did it go?"

"It went great," Joe smiles. "If my mother hadn't been there it would've been perfect."

She frowns. "I'm sorry."

Joe shrugs, chuckling. "Addie took care of it."

"She's no longer allowed to see Willa until she can respect me," I inform her. "So, if she ever tries to show up..."

"Don't allow her to see Willa," Jessica says, nodding. "Got it."

"Bingo," Joe nods.

"All right, have a good night guys, if you don't need anything else," she smiles.

"Nope, you are good to go. Thanks, Jess," I tel her, grinning.

"Of course," she smiles, leaving the house.

"Upstairs?" Joe asks.

I nod. "Movie and popcorn."

"I'll make the popcorn and meet you."

"Sounds good," I sigh, making my way up the stairs and to our bedroom, stripping from my outfit and putting on an oversized shirt and shorts. Joe arrives only moments later, setting the bowl of popcorn on the bedside table before changing into a tee and shorts and climbing in bed next to me.

"Are you sure you're okay with how I handled the situation with your mom tonight?" I ask, looking at him.

He gives me a look, tilting his head to the side. "Baby."

"I'm serious, I don't want you to be upset. That's your mom and I didn't talk to you about doing that before I did. I was angry in the moment, and I still am, and I stand by wanting that, but I understand if you don't because that's your mom."

"My love," he starts, grabbing my hand. "Anyone who can't respect you or your rules and boundaries, especially when it comes to our daughters, does not belong anywhere near them or us. I will be around my mother because yes, she is my mother. But that doesn't mean that you do, or Willa does. I don't want Willa or this baby to be subjected to the disrespect that my mother currently throws towards you. As long as she continues to act the way that she is, I have zero objections to her being kept from you, Willa, and the baby."

"Okay," I sigh, nodding. "Thank you."

He grins. "Hey, didn't you plan to call and tell the girls tonight when we got home?"

I grin, nodding. "Yes."

He smiles wider.

"But I think I'm going to ask Stella to come over tomorrow and talk. I think I want to tell her in person and also have that important conversation about everything with her now."

Joe nods. "Would you like me and or Willa here or would you like us gone?"

"I think with the nature of the conversation neither of you should be here. It may get a little heated, she may get a little upset."

"Do I need to have someone here in case it gets a little too heated?" he asks, obviously worried.

I shake my head. "No, no. She would never hurt me."

He nods. "Okay. Then I will take Willa out for a few hours so you two can talk."

"Maybe you can take her over to Kev and Dani's. Let the girls all hang out."

"Yeah, that's not a bad idea," he agrees, nodding again.

"Okay, I'm gonna call the girls now."

He grins. "Alone?"

"Do you mind?" I ask, giving him a sympathetic look.

"Nope," he grins. "I'll take a shower."

"Thank you," I kiss him, letting him walk into the bathroom and waiting for the water to start before starting a group Facetime call with Hope and Victoria.

"Well, well, look who it is!" Victoria exclaims.

"I feel like we haven't talked in forever," Hope agrees.

"I know, I'm sorry. Mommy life has kind of taken over. Which reminds me, you two need to come to see your niece, she's getting huge."

"We will put it on our calendars," Hope grins.

"How is Willa?" Victoria asks, grinning widely.

"Good!" I smile. "She's growing so fast but she's going through a bit of a sleep regression right now, she wakes up in the middle of the night wanting me or Joe and then she'll wake up at like five in the morning and not want to wake up but Joe's been home, so he'll get up with her and then let me sleep for a while since I've been so so tired."

"I'm sure it's tiring getting up with her!" Hope laughs. "I mean, especially in the middle of the night like that when I know y'all don't go to bed early."

"Yeah, Joe's a night owl and I like to spend one-on-one time with him. But that's not the only reason I'm so tired," I tell them, laughing.

"No?" Tori asks.

"Oh, y'all BUSY," Hope winks.

I laugh, shaking my head. "Not recently no," I pause reaching over to the bedside table and grabbing the positive test from in the drawer. "But, I have something to show you."

"Okay, shoot," Tori answers.

I prop up my phone quickly, using my free hand to put behind the test and show them the positive sign.

Hope gasps first, followed by Tori soon after.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Hope exclaims.

"ARE YOU SHITTING ME?!" Tori yells.

I laugh, shaking my head as I put the test down.

"YOU'RE REALLY PREGNANT?!" Hope asks.

I nod, moving the phone and standing so I can show them the small bump.

"Oh my God!" Tori squeal.

"How far are you?!"

"Almost 18 weeks," I tell them.

"That's fucking crazy, bro," Hope smiles. "I'm so happy for you right now."

"Me too," Tori gushes. "I never saw you as the mommy type but like I see you with Willa now and I'm like omg she fits right into being a mom."

I grin, sitting back down. "I wasn't the mommy type at all, even when I first had Willa, I mean, you guys know how much I struggled with that. It almost ruined my marriage. But it's like, my favorite role I've ever played now and I can't wait to add another baby to our little family. I'm so excited which is refreshing considering I can enjoy it this time and not focus on being absolutely terrified."

"Wait, why is Stella not on here?" Hope asks, confused.

"I want to tell her separately. I'm gonna have her come over tomorrow and tell her since she's so close by. I didn't want to tell her over the phone since she's close enough to come over."

"That makes sense," Tori nods.

"I cannot wait to move out there," Hope groans.

"Same," Tori agrees.

"We have to hurry now 'cause there's gonna be a second baby," Hope squeals excitedly.

"Does Willa know?" Tori asks.

"We've told her, but I mean, she's only 18 months so she doesn't really get it. Um, but before we knew about me being pregnant, well, first off we didn't even find out until I was like 13 weeks because I didn't realize that my symptoms were symptoms. I just thought I was stressed because of all the drama with the holidays and Joe's mom. But, anyway, before we knew I was pregnant, Willa started to get like, super fucking clingy. She wanted me all the time, which was normal but not because she's always been her daddy's sidekick. She's always wanted to be with Joe. So, for her to not want him was weird but we thought maybe it was just like a phase or something. Then I found out about the baby, and we were like that makes so much sense because kids can sense it before we can sometimes. And so, she's still super clingy and she wants me all the time. She has a fit when Joe and I go out or something and she stays home with Jessica. So, yeah, she's having some separation anxiety and stuff but," I shrug.

Joe exits the bathroom, smiling at me.

"Hi handsome," I tell him, smirking as he only has a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hi gorgeous," he replies, winking.

"Oh shit, Tori, we better get off here," Hope jokes, laughing.

Joe chuckles, pulling on a new pair of shorts and another tee before walking over and lying next to me, waving at the girls. "Hello."

"Congratulations!" Tori exclaims.

"Thank you," Joe smiles, nodding once politely.

"We're so excited," Hope says.

"We are too," he grins.

"So do you know if it's another girl or a boy being so far along?" Hope asks.

"It's a girl," I smile.

"Aww, yay!" Tori says.

"That's awesome, I see you guys having like all girls," Hope laughs.

Joe nods. "Me too."

"Alright, we're gonna watch a movie and head to bed so Joe can get some sleep before he gets up with Willa. I love you guys."

"I love you!" Hope smiles.

"Love you, Addie!" Tori grins.

"Bye," I laugh lightly, hanging up before licking my lips and starting the call with Stella who answers almost immediately.

"Hey!" Stella smiles.

"Hey babe, what's up?"

"Not much, studying," she shrugs.

"Ew," I make a face.

She laughs. "It's not too bad."

"Are you too busy tomorrow to come over?"

She shakes her head. "No, I'd love to come over for a bit."

"Awesome, I gotta talk to you about something anyway but I wanna talk in person," I tell her, wiggling my eyebrows.

She makes an interested face. "Ooo, now I really can't wait. What time?"

"Like, eleven?" I ask.

"Sounds good," she nods. "I'll see you then."

"Cool, I'm headed to bed. Have fun studying."

"You're so boring now that you're a mom," she laughs.

I roll my eyes. "It's exhausting over here, ma'am."

She shakes her head. "Alright, I love you. I'll see you at eleven."

"Bye babe," I grin, hanging up.

Joe sighs, rubbing my back. "So I'll leave with Willa around ten thirty."

I nod. "That works."

"You nervous?" he asks.

I nod, grinning sadly. "Yeah, a little. I mean, I hope she doesn't get too upset. I just... I have to protect my family."

He nods, kissing my hand. "Come on, baby, lay down, watch the movie, eat some popcorn. It'll be okay."

I nod, doing as he requests and quickly falling asleep... only to be awoken by Willa yelling my name through a cry an hour later.

**

"Mama," Willa whines while in Joe's arms, reaching out for me.

"I'll carry her to the car," I sigh, taking her from him and following him out as he carries the diaper bag. "Baby you're gonna go see Tini and Alena! You're gonna go play and have a good time with them. Then you'll come back home, and mommy will be right here waiting for you."

"Mama," she whines.

"It's okay, baby," I tell her, kissing her head a few times before buckling her into her seat. "Mommy loves you; she'll see you when you get home, have a good time with daddy."

"Dada."

"I'm right here, princess," he calls to her, standing next to the driver's seat before turning to me. "You sure you're good?"

I nod. "Yeah, babe, I'm good. I promise."

"Okay," he nods, kissing me.

"Drive safe," I tell him.

"I will, my love."

I watch as he drives away with Willa before sighing, closing the garage door, and walking into the house, waiting impatiently for the doorbell to ring. Rushing over, I open the door, giving Stella a big hug.

"I feel like it's been forever!" she tells me.

"I know," I grin, happy I had chosen an oversized hoodie and shorts to wear as she holds both of my hands, looking at me. "It does. Come, let's sit and chat."

"Where's Willa?" she asks, looking around.

"Oh, uh, Joe took her to see Alena and Valentina. They've been asking for her and he figured since they're in town," I shrug before biting my lip. "Plus, I kinda wanted to talk to you and with her being so clingy..."

She nods, giving me an intrigued look. "Okay..."

We sit on the couch, and she bites her lip, a nervous tick... just like me.

"So, I have something to show you," I tell her, grinning.

"Yeah?" she asks, raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah, look, since Willa's not here, I took the cutest photo of her the other day. I know it's been a bit since you've seen her, so look," I tell her, pulling out my phone and showing her a photo of Willa in the big sister shirt.

"Aww, look at her!" she gushes before looking closer, her eyes squinting. "Wait..."

I twist my lips to the side, fighting a smile.

"Does her shirt say big sister?" she asks, still looking closely.

I stay quiet, watching her with a smile on my face now.

She looks over, gasping. "Are you pregnant?!"

I smile, laughing and nodding. "Yeah."

"Oh my gosh!" she exclaims hugging me tightly. "Oh my gosh, you're gonna have another baby!"

"Yeah!" I tell her, laughing.

"How far are you?" she asks, looking down to my stomach.

I grin, standing and showing her the small bump.

"Shit, you already have a bump!"

I nod, laughing again. "I'm almost 18 weeks."

"Oh, my goodness," she gushes, pouting. "I'm so excited for you."

"Me too," I grin. "But, um, I've been thinking... and I really need to talk to you about it. Because I just do. I can't not talk to you about it."

"Okay," she nods. "What's up Ads?"

"So, I've actually been meaning to talk to you about this for a while. Since Willa's first birthday. But, I've been really nervous to, if I'm honest. But, when we found out about this baby I realized that I can't restrain myself from talking to you about it with our family growing. I should've done it when I first thought of it, though. Um..."

"Ads..." she says, giving me a sympathetic look, being able to tell that I'm more nervous than even I thought.

I sigh. "I want to talk to you about your involvement in the life we used to live in Texas."

Her eyebrows raise quickly before falling as she looks down to her hands, playing with her fingers. "Oh! Um, okay." She looks back up at me. "What about it?"

"Are you?" I ask. "Involved?"

"Not directly," she shakes her head.

I furrow my brows. "What do you mean not directly?"

"Well," she sighs. "I feel like I'll always be somewhat involved because of my family. But, I personally am not involved, if that makes sense."

I nod. "No, yeah, it does."

She nods.

"I just..." I pause, licking my lips. "Jaclyn."

She clears her throat, nodding.

"Does she know anything? Does she know where abouts we live? Or..." I gulp. "That I have a kid?"

She sighs, nodding and gulping. "Yeah. She knows you have a kid. She knows that I live in San Diego. She knows that you live in California and that it's close enough for me to visit."

I lick my lips, nodding as my teeth bite down on the bottom one.

"She saw a picture on my phone of Willa one day when I was there. Actually, while I was there during Willa's party..."

I raise my brows. "She's seen her."

Stella nods before quickly shaking her head. "Not on purpose, Ads, I promise. I didn't show her. I was looking for something on my phone and she saw the photo and asked who it was and at the time I didn't think about lying so I just told her that it was your daughter. I'm sorry."

I shake my head, holding a hand up to her gently. "No, you didn't do it on purpose."

"Ads..." she starts. "What are you thinking?"

I sigh. "I'm trying to figure out what to do. Because I love you, very very much. But I need to think about the safety of my daughters."

"It's a girl?" she asks, gesturing to my belly.

I nod. "It is."

She gulps. "Wow, that's amazing." She says, her eyes watering.

Mine do as well, the two of us staring at one another.

"Ads, I want you to know," she says, sniffling as a few tears fall. "That I understand."

I close my eyes, a few tears falling from my eyes now.

"I understand if you feel that it's safest to cut me off. I understand that it's not personal. I understand that you want the safest, happiest life for your babies."

I sniffle, choking on a breath.

"And I want you to know that I won't be mad if that's what you decide. I will still love you and I will still love Willa and this new little girl with all of my heart from afar. I know that you're just trying to do what's best for them and keep your family safe. The family that you have built and worked so hard to maintain," she says, obviously crying as well. "Especially during the first part of Willa's life."

I let out a quick, unsteady breath, opening my eyes to make eye contact again as she wipes her tears.

"But I can promise you that no matter what happens if those little girls were ever in any sort of danger, I'd leave every part of the new life I've created to ensure their safety," she says. "Whether I'm around or not. The first note of a phone call I'd be here to help protect them... and Joe... and you."

I nod. "I know you would. But that won't be necessary."

She furrows her brows.

I sniffle, wiping my tears. "Because there's no way in hell my babies are growing up without Aunt Stella."

She grins, hugging me. "Thank you."

I nod, hugging her tightly. "No, thank you. For being honest... and for being so understanding."

"Of course," she says.

"So, with that being said," I sigh.

She pulls away, the two of us looking at each other again.

"I don't want Jaclyn to know about this other baby. I don't know how you keep it a secret from her, but it has to be."

She nods. "Deal."

I sigh, nodding slowly. "Okay. Well, Joe won't be home with Willa for another couple of hours, so we have time. What do you want to do? Just me and you."

She grins, giggling. "Baby shopping?"

I smile. "Sounds like a plan. Let's go." 

***

BONUS CHAPTER! 

comment. vote. follow. all the things. 

i love hearing from you! 

all my love,

shan:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 178 19
What happens when reckless meets delicacy? When a boy spending his life living in the spotlight, meets a down to earth girl? When the glamorous wes...
23.5K 347 27
Bestfriends Avery and Sarah have done everything together ever since they could remember. When they found out the Jonas Brothers were doing a reunion...
23.4K 673 37
Alena never asked to be bullied, she never asked to be miserable, and she never asked for her life to suck, but will she get pushed too far? will she...
21.4K 358 29
you're joe jonas's girlfriend of 2 years, and as your relationship with him progresses, you find yourselves facing many challenges with him and the e...