The Supreme Solver (Ultrakill...

By MakTheManiac1

After 2 defeats at the hands of V1, The once superior successor would crawl through the hot sands of the Gree... More

Story up now!
PRELUDE / / / FIRST: Ascension of the Damned
EXTRA / / / Wanna break from the ads?
PRELUDE / / / SECOND: Return of The Supreme One
PRELUDE / / / THIRD: Unlikely Allies
INTERLUDE / / / FIRST: It's a Work in Progress
THIEVERY / / / FIRST: The Core
THIEVERY / / / SECOND: The Wild Machine
DISRUPTION / / / FIRST: The Promening
DISRUPTION / / / SECOND: A New Host
EXTRA / / / SECOND: Where's Interlude Second?
INTERLUDE / / / SECOND: SD-R x Reader
BETRAYAL / / / FIRST: A Totally Normal Camping Episode

1-S / / / The Supreme Solver vs The Decepticon of Hell

191 5 5
By MakTheManiac1

We open up in a place called Imp City where we zoom in on the office of I.M.P. A human in a white hazmat suit walks through the door and into the office.

???: "Hey, are you the big shot running this... interesting joint?"

We see a figure covered in shadow sitting in a chair, they have glowing yellow eyes and 2 curved back horns but we quickly zoom in and see their face which is red with a white mark over their eye.

???: "That's right! I am Blitzø, the O is silent! What can I do for you today? WHO WE KILLIN?"

???: "Nobody, I'm in need of your... expertise to get to the snowy exoplanet Copper-9. There's an underground bunker that I need you to, uh... Take care of. You know, blow it to smithereens."

As he says that he clenched his fist creating a small explosion for some reason.

Blitzø: "Oh wow, you guys live in space now? Let me guess, got stabbed by a Unicorn maybe? In fact a friend of mine is from space, not human of course, man I'm sure he'd love to hear about this."

He laughs at the joke as he stabs the table.

Blitzø: "Unicorns are real right? Let me fact check that."

He turns over to the window and yells out of it.

Blitzø: "HEY MEG, UNICORNS ARE REAL RIGHT?"

A voice yells back from somewhere else.

???: "WHY WOULD YOU ASK ME THAT? I'M NOT FROM EARTH."

Blitzø: "OKAY JUST CHECKING."

He turns back to the human at the desk.

???: "What...? Nevermind that. I dedicated the past few years of my life to my responsibilities on Copper-9. However, one day, while en route to take a well-deserved day off, Something unexpected happened."

We see a flashback of the human walking whilst happily humming but getting interrupted by a huge explosion from behind.

???: "Yeah... I have no idea what the fuck happened. Point is... That bunker holds secrets I'm not inclined to reveal to anyone on that planet. So you better ensure there's no trace left behind. As for my sudden death... I don't really care, jobs here are way easier and pay more."

Blitzø: "Yeahhh right...I'll handle the paperwork once I, you know, figure out this 'Copper-9' tomfuckery. Just gimme a few days ok? Also since this isn't what we usually do, and you can't get this kind of service anywhere in hell, the additional fees are gonna be very expensive!"

The human just signs in an annoyed tone.

???: "Bloody hell."

3 days later, we cut back to the office where we see Blitzø burst in through the door in front of 2 other imps, one female with black hair and other male with white hair.

Blitzø: "Alright M&M! We got a job to do! Gather every explosive we have! We're gonna blow up a bunker!"

The male imp seems very confused and stunned by the sudden task, whilst the female one just raises an eyebrow. Blitzø then approaches a box with a bunch of explosives with a danger symbol on it.

Blitzø: "Finally gonna put these babies to good use!"

Blitzø then dashes to the window and yells out of it again.

Blitzø: "HEY MEG, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE, WE'RE GOING TO BLOW UP A SPACE BUNKER!"

???: "WHAT? HUMANS ARE IN SPACE NOW?!!"

Loud metal footsteps are heard running to the window and we see a face many at home will recognise...

Megatron.

Blitzø: "Yup, this time we have a mission that's basically in your turf."

Megatron: "Humans in space, now that intrigues me... SHOCKWAVE, GET BARRICADE AND THE VEHICON. HUMANS ARE IN SPACE NOW AND WE'RE BLOWING THEM UP!"

We quickly hear Shockwave call out.

Shockwave: "I'll get them at once, Lord Megatron!"

The male imp in the office then finally speaks up.

???: "Uhh, what's in the bunker, sir? Do we even know what we're destroying?"

Blitzø: "Ah, who cares Moxxie, It's full of old junk that the client doesn't want anybody seeing and he wants it gone."

Blitzø drops a huge bomb into a suitcase which he looks down into as we hear something wailing from inside of the suitcase. The female imp now also speaks up.

???: "So, we're just gonna bring the boom without knowing what's inside? Count me in!"

Blitzø: "That's the spirit, Millie! Besides, who doesn't enjoy a bit of fireworks every once in a while. Oh and I don't think Meg would let us avoid this task now that he knows humans are running around in space."

Moxxie then just sighs

Moxxie: "Well, if it's what the client wants, let's get ready. Let's hope it's not something we'll regret."

We quickly cut to Copper 9 where we see Blitzø, Moxxie, Millie, Megatron, Shockwave, Barricade and a Vehicon with a name painted on his shoulder saying Steve all walking through a huge blizzard.

Blitzø: "Yep! Already regretting this..."

Moxxie: "Sir, why didn't the client mention anything about this freezing weather? Couldn't they have given us... I don't know a heads up?"

Barricade: "Yeah, Steve over there has already nearly frozen his servos 5 times!"

Millie: "I hope this bunker is worth the freeze, I don't see anything."

Moxxie: "I know right??!!! How are we supposed to find anything in this-"

Moxxie is quickly interrupted by a frozen skeleton scaring him and quickly falling down a hole in the floor which lights up, signaling the bunker is down there.

Blitzø: "That was easy!"

Meanwhile, Elsewhere on Copper 9, We see Uzi walking with her tail displaying a hologram of a strange purple symbol which we have grown acquainted with thanks to V2.

Uzi: "Ugh... These super cryptic coordinates are messing with my head! Clearly whoever's behind this is hiding something very important."

As she speaks, N walks past with text over his visor saying "Totally Not Awkward Expression".

N: "Uzi, We've been walking for hours... Don't you think we should head back? Sunrise is only a few minutes away."

Uzi: "But we're so close I can feel it."

Suddenly a very familiar voice speaks out as a red armored robot with a single yellow eye walks up to them...

V2.

V2: "Uzi, I know you really want to find this... Whatever you're looking for, But R over there is having a murder withdrawal and if I don't give him something to kill, he's gonna murder everyone here."

R: "MUST KILL! NEED MURDER! DEATH! GENOCIDE!"

As R rambles on like an insane person but then Z speaks up.

Z: "My ears are really ringing from all of his ranting. Can we hurry this up?"

V then flies up with the usual smug psychotic look.

V: "Or... Perhaps your little treasure hunt game doesn't lead to anything and we're just wasting our time!"

Uzi: "We gotta stumble upon something eventually! Can you try and trust me for once? Call me paranoid but I feel like you're just here to mock me whenever the mood strikes."

V leans over and tries to poke Uzi's visor but her claw gets slapped away by V2.

V: "Now you're catching on!"

Uzi: "I knew it, you sh[BLEEP] for brains!"

N gasps loudly as V2 watches with an entertained look on his face.

N: "Profanity!"

Uzi: "She started it!"

N: "Well I am finishing it."

There's a sudden awkward silence as V2 gets slightly zapped as if something's telling him to speak up. Which he does with an annoyed tone

V2: "Come on! Let's g-"

Suddenly a huge explosion goes off catching everyone by surprise whilst R seems excited by the sudden explosion.

V: "On second thoughts... I think the purple thing is onto something. Catch you later!"

V flies away as R zips away too.

R: "WAIT FOR ME!"

We cut back to the I.M.P Crew where Blitzø is just scrolling on his phone.

Moxxie: "Gotta admit! That was quite a change of pace! But we do need to get back before we get spotted!"

Blitzø: "I doubt anyone would be living here... But yeah sure, it's cold as fuck. Millie you got the book right?"

Millie pulls out the book and spins it before it gets shot by a laser and bursts into flames. Catching the attention of the Decepticons who were still blasting the destroyed bunker and Blitzø quickly turns around, seeing V flying towards them.

Blitzø: "Oh you just made a BIG fucking mistake.""

Megatron: "Indeed."

V: "Oh well! I didn't quite hit the mark... I was aiming for the head!"

N also flies up to V

N: "You know? Maybe we should hold off on shooting people as our immediate response... Let's try a different approach!"

We cut back down to the I.M.P Crew and the Decepticons who listen with confused expressions as N tries to yell over to them.

N: "Hi, I'm N!"

V: "They blew up the place, they're clearly up to something."

N: "Let's not rush to conclusions okay? I am pretty sure they can be reasoned with!"

Uzi quickly cuts them both off.

Uzi: "You two stop it, As for you twisted pyromaniacs.. and... giant robots....? Ok, How many robots did the humans make?"

Megatron: "You dare assume I was made by such low life forms?"

Shockwave: "You clearly don't understand humans aren't intelligent enough to make beings like us. Especially if this planet's current condition was of their doing."

V2: "It didn't seem like it was their do- Ow!"

As V2 was speaking he gets zapped again by the same unknown force that zapped him before.

Uzi: "Whatever.. You better start explaining the cause of this fiery mess or things are gonna get ugly."

V2: "Uzi for the love of god, why is it always fighting anything you don't understand with you?"

Blitzø: "Oh it already DID!"

As he says this he shoots at N with a flintlock pistol, hitting him in the wing and knocking him to the ground as Megatron runs up and punts him like a football.
Meanwhile Moxxie and Millie try to shoot at V.
R leaps in and tries to strike Moxxie who dodges out of the way only to get grabbed by Uzi's telekinesis, which quickly stops when Megatron and Blitzø start blasting at her, V2 tries his best to parry Megatron's shots away from Uzi whilst Uzi uses her abilities to block Blitzø's bullets.
Shockwave repeatedly slashes at N with an arm blade, which N barely manages to block, Z joins in and tries to hit Shockwave only to get batted away by Barricade.
V tries to blast Moxxie, who is distracted, with a laser but he quickly dodges.
Steve rips a tree out of the ground and slaps V with it, knocking her out of the air, R tries to attack Steve but Steve uses the tree to knock back his attacks.
Moxxie uses the opportunity to start shooting at Uzi who manages to block only to get shoved from behind by Blitzø, Getting V2's attention who quickly dashes at Blitzø to shoot him with his shotgun only to get punched and interrupted by Megatron, Angering V2 and causing a very familiar symbol to replace his usual eye, confusing Megatron.
Shockwave is still trying to hit N and uses his arm cannon to shoot him, knocking him back as Millie tries to hit him with her axe only to get dropkicked away as N lands and flies away and hits into Moxxie.

N/Moxxie: "Oh I am sorry buddy/Oh sorry I wasn't looking I'll just..."

N picks up and gives Moxxie his gun back.

Moxxie: "Oh thanks!"

N: "Anytime!"

N flies away until Moxxie has a sudden moment of realisation.

Moxxie: "Wait- SHIT!"

Barricade runs past Moxxie, who is now shooting at N, whilst yelling out.

Barricade: "IDIOT!"

N: "Oh, Come on! I thought we were pals!"

N gets hit by Barricade who is now in vehicle mode. V charges up a laser but gets interrupted by Millie who hits her with an Axe and uses it to deflect her bullets whilst running at her and hits her again.
Blitzø loads his gun but then Uzi's tail does the FNaF Jumpscare sound and tries to attack him only to get shot but then Uzi kicks Blitzø in the face.
Uzi rolls out of the way and uses her abilities to throw objects at Blitzø.
Meanwhile Millie and V exchange attacks, until Millie launches V through the forest. V retaliates by shooting bombs which Millie dodges and then kicks one shot back at V.
V uses her chainsaw hand to try and hit Millie which is blocked by Millie's axe, then Shockwave uses his arm cannon to blast V off of Millie and grabs V, throwing her through the trees.
Moxxie continues shooting at N who dodges whilst Barricade attempts to hit N, N flies up to Moxxie and grabs and breaks his gun with a disappointed look on his face, Barricade approaches from behind and knocks N into the air.
With Megatron and V2, Megatron is trying to shoot V2, who uses his abilities to grab all of Megatron's projectiles and launch them back at him. V2 leaps at Megatron and uses his extra arms to attempt to strike at Megatron, Megatron unsheathes his arm blade and knocks V2 back and blasts at him again.
We cut back to Blitzø and Uzi fighting, Blitzø tries to shoot Uzi only for his gun to click.

Uzi: "You're out of powder, now yo-"

Blitzø throws his gun at Uzi, cutting her off.

Blitzø: "Whoopsie Doodles!"

Blitzø grabs another gun but gets his flintlock thrown back at him.

Blitzø: "Uh oh."

He notices that Uzi has cloned his gun several times and she throws them at him.

Blitzø: "Agh! Fuck! Piss! SHIT!"

He kicks one of the projectiles back at Uzi, who just dodges it casually.
She then grabs Blitzø and starts bouncing his body around like a pinball, Eventually hitting into Steve who was still trying to survive against R using a tree.
V charges up another laser and shoots Millie with it, knocking her through the forest and grabbing her as she pushes Millie up the tree she landed on and then kicking her back down to the ground. Shockwave returns and stabs and decapitates V only to grabbed by the face by Z and slammed into the ground, Millie uses her axe to stab Z along the chest and throws him away along with the axe.
N gets shot by Moxxie in the face, N then grabs him and throws him into a tree.

Moxxie: "Ah shit..."

N turns around and aims a laser at Millie, who collapses to the ground. Barricade shows up behind N again and grabs him by the throat. Repeatedly slamming him into the ground, eventually he lets go and stares down at N.

Barricade: "You really gotta work on your mentality."

Barricade then repeatedly punches N into the ground with a barrage of punches, getting oil all over their bodies and the ground.
Meanwhile with Blitzø, he stays hidden behind a tree as Steve and R still make aback and forth attacks and blocks with seemingly no progress in their fight nearby. Blitzø then sees the suitcase and has an idea.

Uzi: "Quit hiding! It's not gonna help..."

Blitzø rolls out from behind the tree with a large bazooka and shoots it at Uzi.

Blitzø: "SUCK IT PARAMOUR!"

Uzi tries to hold it back with her abilities and eventually launches it away to N and V, who were still putting V's head back on, It then explodes as we cut to Megatron fighting V2, Megatron leaps into the air and switches to jet mode and flies at V2 repeatedly blasting at him whilst V2 retaliates by throwing rocks at him.
Neither Megatron nor V2 are even acting like their usual selves, with V2's singular eye glowing a more apparent yellow whilst Megatron's glows a bright purple.
V2 uses his abilities to summon a small black hole as Megatron transforms back and tries to pull back against the black hole.
Megatron swings around it and bites onto V2's arm, tearing it off and despawning the black hole.
Megatron then uses opportunity to blast V2 with his arm cannon, making V2 retaliate by pulling out his prototype railcannon and blasting the projectile, causing a huge explosion which knocks them both back.
We cut back to Uzi and Blitzø, Blitzø grabs Uzi with his tail, pulling her closer and then punching her.
He attempts to punch again but gets pushed back by Uzi's abilities.
She crushes one of Blitzø's arms, letting out a bit of blood as she lifts up a few trees and throws them as Blitzø attempts to dodge them.
Uzi then flies down and grabs Blitzø and spins him around into the air.
She flies up and kicks Blitzø down, launching him into a rock.
Megatron sees this and let's out an angry yell.

Megatron: "YOU LITTLE PESTS!!!!!"

As he yells, purple flames erupt from his body as his purple eyes and Decepticon insignia glow even brighter.
Megatron runs at V2, grabbing him and slams him into the ground before throwing him away and into a tree, Megatron approaches V2 faster than he should be able to in robot mode and stabs V2 with his arm blade.

Megatron?: "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR DESTROYING MY ORIGINAL BODY, PROGRAM. I TAKE YOUR PERFECT FORM FROM YOU, JUST AS YOU DID MINE."

V2?: "You were supposed to stay dead."

Megatron's arm cannon powers up and blasts V2's chest open, causing V2 to shut down. The symbol in his eyes fading.
Megatron pulls the blade out of V2's chest whilst breathing heavily.

Shockwave: "Lord Megatron? Are you okay?"

Megatron: "I... am fine.. Shockwave... Find the Imps, We are falling back."

Megatron runs over to where he saw Blitzø.
We now see Uzi land down in front of a defeated Blitzø as the symbol in her eyes glows a bright yellow.

Uzi?: "It appears the new host of the Destroyer of Worlds has taken a liking to you, I suppose it would be best if I just... Extinguished your life."

Uzi summons a black hole in her hand, about to execute Blitzø until suddenly a huge demonic owl summons itself.
The form fades away, revealing it to be Stolas. Uzi just looks at Stolas with a question mark in her visor.
The black hole grows bigger until N cuts her off and grabs her, flying away with Uzi, V follows behind, and so does Z.
Meanwhile R and Steve are still back and forth hitting each other. Until R stops, Steve just looks at him awkwardly, still holding his tree ina. defensive position.

R: "I SMELL MY MURDER BUDDY IS IN DANGER!"

R flies off, confusing Steve, who then just decides to run off to the others.
Stoles watches everyone flying away and then uses his abilities to lift the defeated Imps towards him.
Stolas then sees Megatron, Shockwave and Barricade approaching.

Stolas: "What happened here?"

Shockwave: "In all fairness, Your highness, You can't expect something like that book safe with an organisation that hunts people for a living."

Stolas just raises an eyebrow and walks away into a portal with the imps, the Decepticons following behind. Steve shows up a little late, Barricade just reaches through the portal and drags Steve in. The portal closes as the scene cuts to N, Uzi, V and Z flying away. Z then decides to speak up.

Z: "So uh... Who exactly were those guys?"

THE CROSSOVER NOBODY EXPECTED!
TRANSFORMERS X ULTRAKILL X MURDER DRONES X HELLUVA BOSS
I really tried to make Megatron VS V2 a good fight since it's basically Unicron VS Cyn
none of this is canon to either fics btw
oh and V2 is fine, this isn't canon in the slightest and i didn't want to bother with people knowing what happened there. go wild with your imaginations ig.
not many MD fic's involve these side stories
yes no interlude for Layer 1
i just really wanted to bring it to people's attentions i was making this
Steve and R being goobers who were making no progress in their fight was a funny bit i really wanted to do ngl
so see you guys in the new fic and peace out mfers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 505 28
This is a "When Oil Runs Red" made by Thonker the Throngler retelling made by me, He gave me permission to make this and so without further adoo let...
10.7K 154 9
A fanfic where the events of ULTRAKILL and Murder Drones take place on the same universe. Inspired by ThonkertheChonker's When Oil Runs Red Fanficti...
6.3K 161 10
After being spit out of hell, V1 is thrust into a world where humanity did not go extinct, and 80% of the population has a genetic ability called a "...
499 2 7
The core collapse of an exoplanet known as Copper 9, owned by a mining corporation, causes the planet to freeze over, wiping out all biological life...