Age Gap [JJK]

Autorstwa Moon_3004

"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . ... Więcej

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

16

2K 129 138
Autorstwa Moon_3004

Goal for next chapter : 100 comments on this chapter. Come on guys, it's a long and very worth it chapter, y'all better comment.

Haneul stood outside Y/n's room, the soft morning light filtering through the curtains. She knocked gently, calling out Y/n's name with a smile,  "Y/n, it's time to wake up. You have college counseling at 9," she called out.

Silence greeted her, and she pushed the door open, expecting to find her daughter still asleep. To her surprise, the room was empty.

"Hmm, maybe she's already up," Haneul mused to herself, heading to Yoongi's room next. Finding it empty as well, she started to feel a knot of worry form in her stomach.

Heading downstairs, she asked Minjun if he had seen Y/n. "No, I haven't seen her this morning," he replied, his brow furrowing with concern.

Haneul moved on to Mirae, who was in her house, in the kitchen preparing breakfast. "Have you seen Y/n this morning?" she asked.

Mirae shook her head, a worried frown on her face. "No, I haven't. Is everything alright?"

"I'm not sure," Haneul admitted, her concern growing. "I can't seem to find her anywhere in the house."

Mirae, concerned after hearing about Y/n's disappearance, offered, "I'll go check Jungkook's room. Maybe he knows where Y/n is."

She made her way to Jungkook's room, expecting to find him there. However, the room was empty, the bed neatly made. Puzzled, she called out, "Jungkook? Are you here?"

Silence greeted her, and she felt a pang of worry. She tried calling him, but the call went straight to voicemail. Frowning, she headed back downstairs to join Haneul.

"He's not in his room," Mirae informed her, her voice tinged with concern. "I tried calling him, but his phone is off."

Haneul's brow furrowed in worry. "That's strange. Maybe he went out early? Let's try calling Minjun and Jaehwa. They might know where he is."

Mirae nodded, and they both tried reaching out to their husbands. Minjun and Jaehwa, who were out running errands, answered them, concern evident in their voices.

"Have you seen Jungkook?" Mirae asked, her voice shaky.

"No, we haven't," Minjun replied, his tone worried. "Is everything okay?"

Haneul explained the situation, and both men rushed back home to join the search. They tried tracking Jungkook's phone, but it seemed to be switched off.

"We'll check the places he usually goes to," Jaehwa said, his voice determined. "We'll find him and Y/n, don't worry."

Jaehwa and Minjun split up, each taking a different area to search. Jaehwa headed to the park, a place Jungkook often visited for some peace and quiet. Minjun, on the other hand, decided to check Jungkook's office, knowing he sometimes worked late or came in early to catch up on work.

At the park, Jaehwa scanned the area, his eyes searching for any sign of Jungkook or Y/n. He approached a group of Jungkook's friends who were playing basketball, hoping they had seen him.

"Hey, have you guys seen Jungkook?" Jaehwa asked, his voice urgent.

One of the friends shook his head. "No, we haven't seen him today."

Disheartened, Jaehwa continued his search, checking every corner of the park but finding no trace of his son or Y/n.

Meanwhile, Minjun arrived at Jungkook's office, flashing his badge to gain access. He spoke to Jungkook's colleagues, asking if they had seen him that day.

"Jungkook? No, I haven't seen him today," one of his colleagues replied.

After searching all the places they could think of, Jaehwa and Minjun regrouped at home, their expressions grim.

"We've checked everywhere, but there's no sign of them," Jaehwa said, his voice heavy with worry.

Minjun nodded, his jaw clenched in frustration. "We'll have to keep looking. They have to be somewhere."

As Jaehwa racked his brain for any other place Jungkook might have gone, a sudden realization struck him. "The bar," he exclaimed. "Jungkook often goes there to unwind. Maybe they went there last night."

Haneul and Mirae exchanged a glance, their expressions a mix of concern and frustration. "If they went there late at night and got drunk..." Mirae trailed off, anger simmering beneath her words.

"They should know better. They should be responsible."

Haneul nodded in agreement, her voice tinged with irritation. "They should be responsible young adults," she said, her tone firm.

Mirae nodded, her resolve firm. "They need to understand the consequences of their actions," she said, her voice firm. "We'll make sure they learn their lesson."

"They better have a good explanation for this," Haneul said, her voice sharp with anger. "I won't tolerate this kind of behavior."

"Okay, ladies.... Let's calm down, yeah? Our priority is finding out kids safe and sound. You can pull their ears later.", Jaehwa piped in, calming the 2 fuming ladies.

When they arrived, they rushed inside, scanning the crowded bar for any sign of their missing children. Jaehwa approached the bartender, asking if he had seen Jungkook or Y/n.

The bartender, very cunningly and innocently, shook his head. "I'm sorry, I haven't seen them today. Are they okay?"

Haneul and Mirae's anger gave way to concern as they realized their children were truly missing.

They spotted the manager, a friend of Jungkook's, standing near the entrance. They approached him, their expressions a mix of worry and frustration.

"Have you seen Jungkook?" Haneul asked, her voice tinged with concern.

The manager hesitated, exchanging a glance with Rim, a bartender standing beside him. Rim spoke up, "I saw Jungkook here last night. He was with a girl."

Haneul and Mirae exchanged a look, their worry deepening. "Where did they go?" Mirae inquired, her tone firm.

Rim pointed upstairs. "I saw them heading towards the private couples room," he revealed, his voice low.

As the manager confirmed Jungkook's presence in the couple's room upstairs, a surge of emotions swept through Haneul, Mirae, Jaehwa, and Minjun.

Disappointment and disgust mingled with a deep-seated angst, twisting their stomachs and clouding their thoughts.

"How could he?" Mirae's voice cracked with a mixture of disbelief and anger. "After all we've taught him, all the values we've instilled in him, this is what he does?"

Jaehwa's jaw clenched, his expression a mask of pain and betrayal. "He's a grown man, for heaven's sake," he muttered, his voice thick with disappointment. "He should know better than to engage in such behavior."

Haneul fought back tears, her heart heavy with sorrow and confusion. "I don't understand," she whispered, her voice trembling. "How could he do this?"

Minjun's usual calm demeanor cracked, his features contorted with a mix of shock and anger. "This is unacceptable," he stated firmly, his tone cutting through the heavy silence. "He needs to understand the gravity of his actions."

Outside the couple's room, the four parents stood, their hearts heavy with a burden of emotions too complex to untangle. They felt a deep sense of betrayal, their trust shattered by Jungkook's actions.

They couldn't fathom how their son, whom they had raised with love and care, could make such a reckless and disrespectful choice.

"He needs to face us," Jaehwa declared, his voice firm with resolve.

The sight that greets them once they open the door is one they never expected to see - their children, Jungkook and Y/n, naked in bed, entwined in each other's arms.

Haneul's eyes widen in horror as she takes in the sight of her daughter, her baby, naked and vulnerable in the arms of another man. "Oh my God," she whispers, her voice trembling with shock and disgust.

Haneul stood at the threshold, her hands trembling, her eyes wide with shock and disbelief. Tears welled up in her eyes, blurring her vision as she took in the sight of Jungkook and Y/n, naked and entwined in each other's arms.

Her heart shattered into a million pieces as she realized that the bond she thought was unbreakable had been fractured beyond repair.

Mirae's breath caught in her throat as she beheld the scene before her. The sight of Y/n, whom she had embraced as part of her family, lying in such a vulnerable state with Jungkook, filled her with a profound sense of betrayal and hurt.

She felt as though a dagger had been plunged into her heart, leaving her gasping for air.

Minjun's face contorts in shock and disgust, his fists clenching at his sides. "What the fuck is this?" he growls, his voice low and menacing.

The weight of the moment hung heavily in the air, casting a dark shadow over the once close-knit family.

As Jungkook's eyes slowly fluttered open, he was greeted by a sharp pain at the back of his head, a dull throb that pulsed with each heartbeat.

Blinking against the harsh light filtering through the curtains, he tried to make sense of his surroundings.

Beside him, he felt movement, and he turned his head slightly to see Y/n stirring awake, her expression groggy and confused.

Their eyes met, and for a moment, they simply stared at each other, but before they could fully comprehend their situation, a gasp escaped Y/n's lips, and she scrambled to grab the sheets, wrapping them around herself in a desperate attempt to cover up.

Jungkook's cheeks flushed with embarrassment as he turned his gaze away, unable to meet Y/n's eyes. He felt a mixture of shame and regret wash over him as he realized the gravity of their actions.

It was then that they both noticed the presence of the four parents standing in front of them, their expressions a mix of shock, disappointment, and anger. Their eyes widened in horror as the reality of their situation sank in.

Haneul, Mirae, Jaehwa, and Minjun stood before them, their faces etched with a myriad of emotions. They had come expecting to find their children, but what they had stumbled upon was a scene that shattered their hearts and left them speechless.

For a moment, no one spoke. The room was filled with a heavy silence, broken only by the sound of their ragged breaths. Each parent grappled with their own emotions—shock, disbelief, anger, and above all, a profound sense of hurt and betrayal.

Finally, Haneul spoke, her voice trembling with emotion. "How could you?" she whispered, her eyes filled with tears. "How could you do this to us, to yourselves?"

Jungkook's mind raced as he tried to find the right words to explain, to make them understand that it wasn't what it seemed. "Wait, it's not what you think," he started, his voice wavering with emotion. "We can talk, and..."

But before he could finish, Haneul's voice cut through the air, filled with anger and disappointment. "Talk? Is this how you will talk?" she shouted, her voice cracking with emotion. "In bed, naked, with Y/n?"

Mirae's eyes brimmed with tears as she struggled to contain her emotions. "We trusted you," she cried, her voice filled with betrayal. "We never thought you would do something like this."

Jaehwa's expression was one of disbelief and hurt. "We thought you were like siblings," he said, his voice laced with disappointment. "How could you betray our trust like this?"

Minjun's usually calm demeanor was replaced with a fierce anger. "You've disgraced our family," he said, his voice low and dangerous. "You both know better than this."

As Rim and the manager entered the room, Rim's smirk was unmistakable as she took in the scene before her. She let out a fake gasp, drawing everyone's attention, and pointed towards Hyunjin, who lay on the floor with a broken nose and unconscious.

"Oh my God, what happened?" Rim exclaimed, her voice filled with mock concern. "Jungkook, did you do this to him?", she pointed towards an unconscious Hyunjin lying on the floor.

Haneul, who was closest to Hyunjin, rushed to his side, checking his pulse and trying to revive him. The other parents looked at Jungkook with accusatory glares, their anger simmering.

"You did this, didn't you?" Mirae accused, her voice trembling with anger and disbelief. "You hurt him to get to Y/n?"

Jaehwa's fists clenched at his sides, his eyes blazing with anger. "I can't believe this," he muttered, his voice low and dangerous. "You would stoop this low?"

As the accusations flew and tensions rose, Jungkook knew he had to speak up. With a heavy heart and a voice filled with regret, he admitted, "I did hit Hyunjin, but not to get to Y/n. It was to stop him from... from hurting her."

The room fell silent, the weight of Jungkook's words hanging heavily in the air. Haneul gasped, her hand flying to her mouth in horror. Mirae's eyes filled with tears as she rushed to Y/n's side, wrapping her in a tight embrace.

Before the parents could fully process his admission, Rim interjected, her voice dripping with skepticism.

"If you were trying to stop him from hurting her, why didn't you call security?" Rim challenged, her eyes narrowing. "Why take matters into your own hands?"

Jungkook faltered, his gaze shifting to Y/n, who was watching him with a mixture of concern and confusion. He knew his actions had been rash, driven by fear and desperation, but he hadn't considered the implications of not involving security.

"I... I panicked," Jungkook admitted, his voice barely audible. "I didn't think... I just wanted to protect her."

Rim's skepticism grew, and she pointed towards the bed where Jungkook and Y/n lay. "And how do you protect her? By being in bed with her?" she pressed, her tone accusatory.

Jungkook's face flushed with embarrassment as he struggled to find an answer. He knew how it looked, but this was not the case.

As Jungkook tried to explain, his voice trembled with emotion. "I did save her from Hyunjin," he confessed, his eyes filled with regret. "But then someone... someone attacked me from behind."

He lifted a hand to the back of his head, revealing a large bruise that was turning an ugly shade of purple. "I was knocked unconscious," he continued, his voice barely above a whisper. "When I woke up, I was here, with Y/n."

Rim's expression hardened, her eyes narrowing in fake suspicion. "That doesn't answer my question. How do you explain being naked in bed with her?" she challenged, her voice cold and accusing.

Jungkook's cheeks burned with shame as he struggled to find an answer. "I... I don't know," he admitted, feeling the weight of her skepticism.

Jungkook's mind raced as he tried to piece together the events of the night. Suddenly, a realization struck him like a bolt of lightning. "The rooms are booked," he muttered, his eyes widening in realization.

He quickly called out his manager friend, his heart pounding with anticipation. "Hey," he said, trying to keep his voice steady. "Can you tell me who made the reservation for the room we're in?"

Please please please! I hope this will help clarify that I am being framed here.

There was a moment of silence before the manager responded, his voice sounding nervous. "Uh, the room was booked under your name, Jungkook," he said quickly, his tone slightly shaky.

Jungkook's heart sank at the manager's words. He had trusted the guy, considered him a friend, but now he could see through the lies. "That's not possible," he said, his voice filled with hurt and betrayal. "I didn't make this reservation."

The manager's demeanor shifted, his voice taking on a more assertive tone. "I'm sorry, Jungkook, but the reservation was definitely made under your name," he stated firmly, his words ringing with false confidence.

What. The. Fuck.

Jungkook felt a surge of frustration and anger. He knew he hadn't made the reservation, and yet the manager was lying to his face. "I don't believe you," Jungkook retorted, his voice rising with emotion. "I trusted you, but it's clear you're not telling the truth."

The manager's tone remained steadfast, his resolve unwavering. "I assure you, Jungkook, the reservation was made under your name," he insisted, showing his tablet with data including the reservations made by him with his I'd proof showing up.

The room was filled with tension, thick and suffocating, as Jungkook and the manager stood locked in a heated argument. Their voices rose, each accusing the other, the air crackling with anger and betrayal.

But before the situation could escalate further, Haneul's voice cut through the chaos like a knife. "Enough!" she cried out, her voice filled with a mix of authority and desperation. "Our daughter is here, clearly traumatized. We need to get her out of this situation."

Oh god. How could I go on about this without seeing my little one's comfort?, Guilt gnawed at Jungkook's chest as he moved to cover her shoulders with the sheets.

Their eyes met for a split second, his touch electrifying as he saved her from the prying gazes of other people.

Her words hung in the air, heavy with the weight of the moment. Mirae and Jaehwa nodded in agreement, their hearts breaking for their daughter's pain. They moved quickly, wrapping Y/n in a blanket and guiding her out of the room, away from the chaos and confusion.

As they hurriedly dressed her, Y/n's mind was in a whirlwind. She felt exposed and vulnerable, her body trembling with shock and fear. She clung to her parents, seeking comfort and safety in their embrace, as they led her away from the nightmare that had unfolded.

Meanwhile, Jungkook and the manager stood in the room, the reality of the situation sinking in. They had allowed their dispute to overshadow the trauma that Y/n had experienced, and now they were left to grapple with the consequences.

As Jungkook dressed hastily, his mind was consumed with thoughts of Y/n. He had been so focused on proving his innocence that he had ignored her pain and trauma. Now, as he entered the room and saw her sitting there, her eyes filled with hurt and accusation, he felt a pang of guilt unlike anything he had ever experienced.

His heart clenched with guilt as he approached her slowly, sinking to his knees in front of her.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n," he whispered, his voice cracking with emotion. "I should have been there for you. I should have protected you."

Y/n's eyes remained fixed on him, her expression unreadable but her pain evident in the depths of her gaze. Jungkook felt a lump form in his throat as he continued, tears streaming down his face.

"Please tell me that you believe me that all of this wasn't my planning. Please tell me you believe me. I didn't and I would never even in a million years think of hurting you. Please believe me, you know I'm not the kind of man to disrespect a woman, let alone go against her consent. Please tell me you trust me."

Y/n's hand trembled as she reached out to touch Jungkook's cheek, her heart torn between the desire to believe him and the lingering doubt that clouded her mind. Before her fingers could make contact, Rim's voice cut through the air like a knife.

"How can you believe him?" Rim interjected, her voice dripping with venom. She stepped forward, a cunning smile playing on her lips. "Isn't your naked state proof enough that he violated you without your consent? Tell me, Y/n, do you recall giving your consent to him?"

Y/n recoiled, her hand dropping to her side as she stared at Rim in shock and disbelief. Her heart raced, her mind spinning with confusion and fear. Could it be true? Had Jungkook really crossed that line?

No.

Her heart refused to believe it.

Her Jungkook can never do any of this.

The manager, sensing an opportunity to further his agenda, chimed in. "You shouldn't fear Jungkook, Y/n," he said, his voice smooth and reassuring. "If anything, we're here to protect you. We won't let him hurt you again."

Y/n felt her world shatter around her. She looked from Rim to the manager to Jungkook, searching for the truth in their eyes. But all she saw was deception and betrayal.

Y/n's voice quivered as she spoke, her words laced with confusion and fear. "I... I don't remember anything from last night," she admitted, her eyes wide with shock.

"All I remember is coming to the bar with Hyunjin, having a few drinks, and then... nothing. I woke up here, in this room."

Jungkook's heart clenched at her words, a deep sense of dread settling over him. He knew she was telling the truth, could see the genuine bewilderment in her eyes.

Rim's expression remained unchanged, but her mind was working overtime. Of course she won't remember, she thought to herself with a smirk. After all, we made sure of that.

She glanced at the manager, who returned her look with a knowing smile. They had planned this meticulously, adding memory loss drugs to Y/n's drinks to ensure she wouldn't remember a thing. It was the perfect way to frame Jungkook and protect their own interests.

Rim's voice cut through the tense silence, her tone sharp and accusatory. "Look at the bed," she exclaimed, pointing at the center where a small stain of blood was visible.

"She's too young, she must have been a virgin. She lost her virginity last night. What more proof do you want?"

Y/n's eyes widened in shock as she looked at the stain, her mind reeling with disbelief. She couldn't comprehend how her life had spiraled into this nightmare, how she had ended up in a situation where her innocence was being used against her.

Embarassment crawled up to her cheeks as she stared her dignity being ripped away like that.

Jungkook growled in anger before throwing the duvets on top.

"How dare you?", his voice was menacingly wild.

"Being a woman, how could you be so insensitive and dare humiliate a woman with by publicizing such information right in front of so many people including her family and strangers?", Jungkook was hardly a step away from ripping her to shreds.

"Oh? Me speaking about her virgin knot is humiliating and you sleeping with a 10 year younger girl isn't humiliating? You sleeping with the daughter of the woman you consider as your second mother isn't humiliating enough?"

Jungkook's anger rages like fireball hearing Rim go all out reckless, but before he could reply back, someone else did.

Haneul and Minjun, outraged by Rim's callous words, stepped forward, their expressions a mix of anger and protectiveness. "Enough, you cheap bar girl," Haneul spat, her voice dripping with venom.

"We didn't ask for your opinion, so stay out of it, and better you dare not make a drama out of my daughter."

Minjun's eyes flashed with anger as he added, "You have no right to speak about our daughter in such a manner. You don't know the first thing about her."

Rim's smirk faltered for a moment, a flicker of uncertainty crossing her face. But she quickly regained her composure, her eyes narrowing as she looked at Y/n.

The manager's voice cut through the tension like a knife, his tone cold and calculated. "We need to file a sexual harassment case," he declared, his eyes flicking towards Y/n with feigned concern.

"This is a matter of utmost importance for the reputation of our bar. A criminal should be behind bars."

The manager's words hung in the air like a dark cloud, casting a shadow over the already tense atmosphere.

His suggestion of filing a sexual harassment case sent a chill down Y/n's spine, her heart pounding with fear and disbelief.

How had everything spiraled out of control so quickly?

Jungkook's eyes flashed with defiance as he locked gazes with the manager, his jaw clenched in anger. "You better watch your mouth," he growled, his voice laced with a dangerous edge.

But the manager remained unfazed, his expression cold and calculating. "You should've watched your steps before sleeping with a girl ten years younger than you," he shot back, his words like a knife to the heart.

The room fell silent, the tension thick and suffocating. Y/n watched in horror as Jungkook's face contorted with rage, his body trembling with fury. In a swift and sudden movement, he lunged forward and grabbed the manager by the collar, his eyes blazing with an intensity that sent a shiver down her spine.

Jungkook's fist crashed into the manager's face with a sickening thud, the force of the blow sending him reeling backwards. As the manager staggered, Jungkook advanced, his eyes ablaze with fury.

"How dare you speak about her like that?" Jungkook's voice was a low, guttural growl, each word dripping with rage. "She's my little one, my precious girl. You have no right to defile her name."

Another punch landed, and Jungkook's voice rose to a furious crescendo. "How dare you question my relationship with her? She's my little one. I'll be damned if I let anyone tarnish what we have."

With each strike, Jungkook's words were punctuated by the sound of his knuckles meeting flesh, the violence of his actions mirroring the intensity of his emotions. He was consumed by a primal need to protect Y/n, to assert his dominance over anyone who dared to challenge their bond.

"You think you can come between us?" Jungkook's voice was a dangerous snarl as he landed another punishing blow.

"You think you can break us apart? You're wrong. She's mine, and I'll fight to the death to protect her."

In a last-ditch effort to bring him back to his senses, Mirae raised her hand and delivered a stinging slap across Jungkook's cheek out of rage, wanting to stop him from creating any scene further.

Gasps filled the room as everyone watched in shock at Mirae's action. Jungkook stood frozen, his hand pressed against his cheek where the sting of her slap still lingered. He looked at Mirae, his eyes wide with disbelief and hurt.

"Maa...?" Jungkook's voice was barely a whisper, filled with confusion and pain. He couldn't understand why his mother had struck him, why she had chosen to hurt him in this way.

Mirae's voice trembled with a mix of anger and sorrow as she confronted Jungkook. "Your obsession with Y/n, always staking your claim on her, causes trouble for everyone," she accused, tears welling up in her eyes. "Your possessive behavior has led us to this situation, and Y/n has lost her dignity because of you."

Jungkook stood there, stunned by his mother's words. He had never seen her so upset, and he felt a pang of guilt in his chest.

Mirae's anger flared. "You're blinded by your own desires!" she exclaimed, her voice rising.

"Your obsession has clouded your judgment, and now we're all suffering because of it. You need to control yourself before you destroy everything."

"This obsession of yours, this unnamed feeling of possession you hold for Y/n," she began, her voice quivering with emotion. "You go around, staking your claim on her, never in a romantic way but always in a way that causes troubles for everyone."

Jungkook's voice cracked as he pleaded with his mother, his heart breaking with each word. "Please, Maa," he begged, his voice barely a whisper.

"Tell me you don't believe that your son is capable of doing such a heinous crime."

Mirae remained silent, her eyes filled with a mix of anger and disbelief. Slowly, she turned her face away, a silent rejection that cut Jungkook to the core.

Unable to bear her silence, Jungkook sank to his knees, his hands trembling as he reached out to touch her feet, a desperate plea for her understanding. Tears streamed down his face unchecked as he cried out, his voice filled with pain and desperation.

Mirae remained silent, her expression unreadable. Jungkook felt a surge of panic rising within him. "Maa, look at me," he begged, reaching out to grasp her hands.

"You know me. You know I'm not capable of something like this. Please, don't turn away from me."

Tears streamed down Jungkook's face as he poured his heart out to his mother, his words a desperate plea for understanding.

"I'll do anything to prove my innocence," he promised, his voice filled with determination. "Just give me a chance to show you that I'm telling the truth."

Jungkook's pleas grew more desperate as he tried to convince his mother of his innocence. "Maa, I swear on everything I hold dear, I didn't do it," he pleaded, his voice cracking with emotion.

"I would never do anything to hurt Y/n. You have to believe me."

Mirae remained silent, her expression pained. Jungkook could see the doubt in her eyes, and it tore at his heart. "Maa, please," he continued, his voice trembling.

"I know it looks bad, but I promise you, I'm not guilty. I love Y/n more than anything in this world."

"And this love of yours is the main cause of very problem. Time and again I told you, distance yourself from Y/n. Stay away from her. She's not your company, not of your age. But you never listened. Tell me, the one time you listened and followed my advice? You never did Jungkook. You never did. You went on to do things in your own accord and now you're facing the consequences of your actions."

Jungkook's heart pounded in his chest as he approached Haneul eomma, his voice trembling as he pleaded with her. "Haneul Eomma, please," he begged, his eyes brimming with tears.

"You know me, I'm your son, eomma. I've been raised by you your morals and your ethics. You have to believe me. I would never hurt Y/n. Please, give me a chance to prove my innocence."

Haneul's eyes remained cold and distant as she simply stepped back, her silence a sharp rejection that cut Jungkook to the core.

He felt a surge of despair as he turned to Minjun, his hands shaking. "Uncle, please," he pleaded, his voice barely above a whisper. "I love Y/n more than anything. I would never do anything to hurt her. Please, believe me."

He moved towards his father, who without hearing a word, movies away from him. Jaehwa's eyes were filled with disappointment as he shook his head, his silence more deafening than words. With a heavy heart, Jungkook stepped back, the weight of their rejection crushing him.

Jungkook stood amidst the crushing silence, his heart heavy with despair as he realized that no one believed him. Haneul eomma, Minjun uncle, and his father's rejection echoed in his ears, leaving him feeling more alone than ever.

Tears welled up in his eyes as he looked around, searching for a glimmer of understanding, a shred of belief, but found none.

Amidst the turmoil, Y/n's gaze caught his. Her eyes, usually warm and comforting, now held a mix of confusion and conflict. Jungkook felt a surge of hope as he locked eyes with her, silently pleading for her to see the truth in his eyes.

Y/n's heart ached as she looked at Jungkook, her mind grappling with conflicting emotions. She remembered their moments together, the laughter, the love, and the bond they shared. But the sight of the bed, stained with what appeared to be her virgin blood, cast a shadow of doubt in her mind.

Her heart wanted to believe Jungkook, to trust in the love they shared. But her mind, clouded by the evidence against him, reminded her of the reality of the situation.

She saw the pain etched in Jungkook's features, the raw desperation in his eyes. She knew him, knew his love for her was pure. But the evidence, the damning evidence, whispered doubt in her ear, a poison seeping into her heart.

Closing her eyes, Y/n tried to silence the turmoil within her. Her heart ached with indecision, torn between the love she felt and the doubts that plagued her.

"I believe you."

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat, his eyes widening in disbelief. He searched her face, looking for any sign of doubt, but found only unwavering trust and determination.

A surge of gratitude and relief washed over him, filling his chest with warmth. In that moment, Y/n's belief was more precious to him than anything else in the world. She had seen through the cloud of doubt, had chosen to stand by his side when others had turned away.

Tears finally flew down from Jungkook's eyes as he looked at her, his heart overflowing with love and gratitude. He wanted to say so many things, to thank her for believing in him, for standing by him when he needed her the most.

But words failed him, and all he could do was gaze at her, his eyes reflecting the depth of his emotions.

Rim's face contorted in a mix of anger and defeat as she unleashed her tirade on Y/n, her words dripping with venom.

"What kind of woman are you?" she spat, her voice laced with disdain. "How can you stand by the man who violated you? How can you not demand justice for yourself?"

Y/n's eyes blazed with a fire that could not be extinguished as she glared back at Rim, her voice cutting through the tension like a sharpened blade.

"Don't you dare," she snapped, her tone sharp and unforgiving.

"You know nothing about me or what I've been through. Who are you to judge my worth or my choices?"

Rim's confidence wavered for a moment, caught off guard by Y/n's fierce defiance. But Y/n was not finished.

"And who said it was rape?" she challenged, her voice rising with indignation.

"I never said that. I never claimed that anything happened against my will. Jungkook is not a rapist, and I will not let you or anyone else tarnish his name with false accusations."

Y/n's voice was filled with steely resolve as she addressed the manager. "You can't file a case of sexual assault on Jungkook without my consent," she stated firmly.

"I know my rights, and I know what to do."

The manager looked uneasy, but he tried to reason with her. "Y/n ma'am, your rights may have been violated," he began, "but as a responsible citizen and to protect my bar's reputation, I must report this to the police."

Y/n's eyes flashed with anger as she cut him off. "If you dare do that," she growled, her voice low and dangerous, "I will sue you for defamation and draw multiple cases against you for trying to frame an innocent man."

Turning to Jungkook's defense, she cited the relevant articles of South Korean law with a fierce conviction. "Under Article 314 of the South Korean Criminal Code, defamation is a punishable offense," she declared. "And under Article 305, filing false charges of sexual assault is a crime. You will not get away with this."

Y/n's smirk was both confident and chilling as she delivered her next words.

"If you dare do anything of the sort, you won't succeed," she declared, her voice dripping with disdain.

"The case will close on the very first day because I will deny any allegation of being raped. If the crime does not exist, which criminal will you punish?"

The manager's face paled further, realizing that Y/n had outmaneuvered him. Her words were a stark reminder of the power of truth and the consequences of false accusations. She had effectively dismantled his plan, leaving him with no ground to stand on.

Y/n's stance was clear – she would not be intimidated, and she would not let anyone tarnish her or Jungkook's reputation.

She had shown her strength, her knowledge of the law, and her unwavering resolve. The manager had no choice but to retreat, defeated by her fierce determination and sharp wit.

The tense atmosphere was shattered by a sudden interruption as Jungkook's father, Jaehwa, caught a whiff of something unusual in the air, something coming from Y/n's direction. He approached Y/n, his expression grave. "What is that smell?" he asked, his voice low and serious.

Before Y/n could respond, the manager interjected, his tone defiant. "Even if she's not pressing charges for the assault, we won't let him go for beating Hyunjin to unconsciousness," he declared, his eyes narrowing. "I'll bring the truth to the world."

Jaehwa's expression hardened, but he remained calm. "I apologize for my son's behavior," he said, addressing the manager.

"Such a thing won't happen again. Please, get an ambulance for Hyunjin. All his medical bills will be covered by us."

He then turned to the manager, his voice firm. "As for examining the case, I am a forensic expert," he stated. "I will personally take a blood test of all three individuals involved to determine if there was conscious, or unconscious unconsented intimacy or if everything was above board."

The manager hesitated, taken aback by Jaehwa's authoritative tone. He nodded, realizing that the situation had taken a serious turn

Jungkook opened his mouth to protest, but before a word could escape his lips, his father's voice thundered through the room, drowning out any dissent. "Enough!" Jaehwa roared, his eyes flashing with authority. "I have made my decision, and it stands."

Jungkook's protest died on his lips as he realized the futility of arguing with his father. Jaehwa's tone brooked no argument, and his words carried the weight of finality.

Jungkook lowered his head, a mix of shame and resignation washing over him. He knew that his father's word was law, and he had no choice but to accept it.

Above all, he was still confused. Nothing made sense. The manager betrayed him, his parents and Y/n parents happened to be here coincidentally all at once. Rim also was in the bar when she usually leaves early around 4 in the morning. And most importantly....

How did he end up in the bed, naked, with Y/n?
.
.
.
.
.
A/n : That was a very long and torturous update. Hope y'all liked it!

100+ comments for next part!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

354K 14.1K 45
Your dad married again to a woman with a son. You don't know that in a short period of time living with your step brother, you already had feelings f...
613K 27K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...
558K 29.9K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
447K 15.3K 49
COMPLETED - ✔️ [SPECIAL CHAPTER AT THE END!] ***** "At least I don't have a boyfriend. But even if I did, what does it have to do with you? The marri...