Attraction | Cillian Murphy X...

QueenZain3

(Contains MATURE Content, Be aware) "You call it madness, but I call it love" Еще

Chapter 1: Sunshine
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Sightings
Chapter 4: Intentions
Chapter 5: Sparks
Chapter 6: Igniting Fire
Chapter 7: Interactions
Chapter 8: Fantasies
Chapter 9: Pleasure
Chapter 10: Fullfiled Desires
Chapter 11: Attracted
Chapter 13: Ashes
Chapter 14: Tension
Chapter 15: Facing The Truth
Chapter 16: Belong To Me

Chapter 12: Heat

50 1 38
QueenZain3

May 2 2023

A few days passed, Everyone had a great time hanging out at Anne's house for dinner, There was a lot of laughter, fun and along with some heat between Jonathan and Anne. However, they both had a great time, and Crawford was already looking forward to meeting Anne again at her house.

Today, Anne found the opportunity to invite him at the early evening, The time was six twenty five p.m, Carriette said she was going out to hangout with her friends and won't be back for two hours, Winters called Jonathan to come over to her house as she was already excited to see him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonathan was seen laying in the bed while smoking a cigarette, He smiled at Anne, who was fixing her robe, Things had already gotten heated up as soon as Jonathan arrived at her house, They went to the bedroom and enjoyed a great time where it was intense and pleasurable.

Jonathan: *Puffs his cigarette and smiles* I guess we both lost control?

Anne laughed while tying her red robe as she walked towards the bed and sat next to him as both of them were smiling at each other.

Anne: I couldn't help it, I was thinking about you for a while.

Jonathan smirked a little and smoked his cigarette while speaking to her in a flirting tone.

Jonathan: Oh, behind that face of an innocent and loving motber, you can be really naughty~

Anne smirked and got closer to him she laid her head on his head, and Jonathan smiled and rested his hand on her head while playing with her hair.

Anne: I love that dirty talk.

Jonathan: Turns you on, doesn't it?

Anne smiled as Jonathan continued playing with her hair and smiled while thinking about what had happened earlier.

Jonathan: So where is Carriette?

Anne: She's out with her friends, She will be back later, though.

Jonathan: I see, Are her friends good people?

Anne: *Turns around and faces him* I'm sure they are, Why?

Jonathan: Just asking because it will be bad if she hangs around with people with bad influence.

Anne: You're right about that, I wouldn't hesitate to tell her to unfriend those people.

Jonathan: Eighteen years doesn't mean she's fully an adult, She's still young and needs to understand a few things in the world.

Anne: That's really true, That's why I always look after her even if she does get annoyed from me sometimes.

Anne looked at him while thinking about Carriette, Sometimes she is worried and thinks about her daughter's future a lot, Jonathan noticed the way she was thinking as he continued playing with her hair while reassuring her.

Jonathan: You should give her some personal space, though. She's not ten or eleven. Carriette can handle certain things herself.

Anne: I know that, but *Sighs* You may know a mother's worry and fear.

Jonathan: *Smiles* I'm sure she learned a lot from you, Anne. The way she respects and talks, It reminds me of you. You just need to know that she has her own wishes to desire and goals to achieve.

Anne couldn't help but smile at him and felt a bit better when he said that, He smoked his cigarette and smiled at her while moving his hand away from her hair, Both of them began holding hands while feeling their heartbeats syncing.

Anne: You're right, She's a big girl now. She can do things herself, I'll just be her number one supporter

He shook his hand and smiled at her as they continued holding his hands before Anne got on top of him as Crawford smiled at her.

Anne: Thanks for talking to me, though. I don't know why I changed the mood so suddenly.

Jonathan: It's okay, Anne.

Anne: But right now, you need to tell me how you look handsome in your forties.

Jonathan: *Chuckles and smirks* The same goes for you, I can't resist looking at you.

He laid down and continued smirking at her as both of them were holding hands.

Anne: Beauty secrets.

Jonathan: Meditations and workouts are my secrets.

Anne: Ooooh, no wonder I love your arms and chest.

His smirk grew wider as he pulled her closer and kissed her cheek softly as both of them smiled at each other before Anne got off of him as Jonathan got up and began putting his jeans on as Winters was brushing her hair as Crawford began watching her.

He had a small smile on his face and admired how she looked, Winters looked at him and smiled and continued brushing her hair as Jonathan got up and picked up his button shirt as he walked to the mirror and began fixing his buttons.

Anne looked at him before she smiled and sneaked up behind him and hugged him as Jonathan felt her hands on his chest as He smiled and held her both of her hands.

Jonathan: What's the matter, my assisant?

Anne: Nothing, I just wanted to feel you.

He chuckled and held her hands before he turned around as Winters decided to help him put his buttons as the tension was already in the air.

Anne: So, what do you wanna do now?

Jonathan: Let's watch a movie together.

Anne: Sure, not fifty shades, though, right?

They both shared a laugh as Anne was done fixing his buttons as Jonathan placed his hands around her waist.

Jonathan: Not this time, Let's go for another movie.

Anne: Jurassic Park?

Jonathan: That's my favourite, I'll love to watch it.

Anne: Awesome! Just give me a few minutes, Wait for me downstairs, okay?

Jonathan: I'll be waiting for you, Love. Wear something nice

He smiled and winked at her before walking away as Winters blushed and smiled, She began fixing the sheets of the bed while thinking about Jonathan, For some reason, one thought came across her mind:

All these nights together, all these times they are sharing. It was all really fun for them, but what exactly were they? Anne felt her heart beating fast by the thought as she continued thinking about him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Benjamin and Margot were seen in the park as both of their kids were on the swing as Benjamin was pushing his daughter.

Lizze: Push me faster, Dad!!!

Benjamin: Your wish is my command, Princess!

Benjamin pushed her faster again as Lizze was screaming in happiness as Margot had a huge smile on her face and pushed her two year old son, Oscar was screaming in excitement as The couple looked at each other and smiled.

Lizze was able to swing by herself as Margot was pushing the swing for Oscar as Benjamin wrapped his arm around his wife and smiled.

Benjamin: Look at them, They are having so much fun.

Margot: I agree, Seeing them smile and laugh makes my day.

Benjamin: My day gets better when I see you.

Margot blushed as Benjamin kissed her cheek. Both of them were looking after their kids until a thought started to bother Margot for some reason, since the hangout at Anne's house. She always found Jonathan and Anne oddly close to each other.

Margot: Hey, there is something that is kinda bothering me at the moment.

Benjamin: What is it, love?

Margot: Remember how close Jonathan and Anne were together? I don't know. it just seems to bother me.

She pushed Oscar's swing again as Benjamin was staring and began having the same thought as well.

Benjamin: I don't think I seen a boss and their assistant get this close to each other.

Margot: Yeah! And I never thought it would be Jonathan, He usually nevers get close or comfortable with anyone.

Benjamin: Something is going on between them, There seems to be some tension between them.

Margot: . . . . Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

They both stared at each other as Benjamin immediately shook his head.

Benjamin: No, no. . . I'm sure it's not like that. Look, I think we are just overthinking that.

Margot: *Shrugs*. . . . I guess you're right, We shouldn't jump into conclusions.

Benjamin: Jonathan is a great friend, and if he wants to tell me something, He will, no matter how bad it is.

Margot: I trust him a lot, but the thing is, he is also very lonely. Maybe he is crushing on her or something.

Benjamin: I'm sure he knows his limits, though, Margot. That's his assistant.

Margot: Then again, I think we are overthinking about this.

They both looked at each other and nodded, They watched their kids play in the swing while smiling at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma was seen watching TV as Lucas was crying, Emma picked him up and knew he was hungry as she began feeding him milk, She sighed to herself and was feeling exhausted as she watched over Chloe who was awake.

She heard the front door opening as Emma had a smile on her face and saw Alex walking in, holding a Baskin Robbins bag.

Alex: Ice cream for the love of my life!

Emma blushed and laughed as he placed the bag on the table and looked at Lucas and Chloe.

Alex: Give a taste for my little princess and mini me.

Emma: *Laughs* Of course, just let me finish feeding Lucas.

Alex smiled and kissed her forehead as Emma blushed, Alex kissed Chloe's cheek before sitting next to his wife and began playing with Lucas's feet.

Emma: You better not tickle his feet, haha.

Alex: *Chuckles* I won't, Don't worry.

Emma: Anyways, do you have to go to work tonight? Jonathan said he was going to call you.

Alex: No, today was a free day, and Jonathan told me not to come to work today.

Emma: I see.

She smiled at him before she remembered the hangout at Anne's house a few days ago, She always found it odd how close Jonathan and Anne were.

Alex noticed she was thinking about something as Ambrose spoke to her while holding Lucas's feet.

Alex: What's wrong?

Emma: Oh, nothing. . . Did you notice something odd between Anne and Jonathan a few days ago.

Alex: . . . . . You wouldn't believe this, but I actually saw them holding hands after dinner.

Emma: Really?

Alex: Yeah, I noticed something strange as well. Especially when both of them were alone in the kitchen after you and Margot left

Emma: What do you think is going on?

Alex: I don't know, I can't say anything right now.

Emma: We can't really ask them out of the blue.

Alex: Jonathan is also my boss, I can't just ask him if he likes Anne or not. And I'm sure Anne knows her limit that she can't crush or date her boss.

Emma: It can't be that, I'm sure. . . . . Then again, It just seems very odd. Its like they are attracted to each other, because you could see how close they were.

Alex: Definitely, but I don't want Anne to think I'm judging or doubting her. I have known her for a very long time.

Emma: I get it, Alex. She might feel hurt if we doubt her like that.

Alex: Exactly, but let's just not think about it, Maybe there is nothing going on.

Emma: That could be true.

She was done feeding Lucas as Alex grabbed the Baskin Robbins bag and opened it as Emma was smiling at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours passed, and Carriette was seen making her way back home, She had a fun time with her friends at the cafe as She was texting on her phone and continued making her home.

However, She saw a familiar car near the house as Carriette raised an eyebrow and wondered who came home until she saw Jonathan making his way to the car as Carriette stepped back in shock as Crawford noticed her and stood still.

Carriette: Uhhh, what are you doing here?

Jonathan: *Smiles* Hi Carriette, Did you have a fun time with your friends.

He asked while walking towards his car as Carriette was stunned.

Carriette: Umm, how do you know that?

Jonathan: Your mother told me.

He walked towards her as both of them were staring at each other as Carriette shook her head.

Carriette: I had a good time though, We went out to the cafe.

Jonathan: I see, That's great.

Carriette: But you didn't answer my question, What are you doing here?

Jonathan: Nothing personal, dear. Me and your mother were having a discussion about work only, related to a project.

Carriette stared at him until she noticed a lipstick stain on his cheek as her eyes were widen, Jonathan smiled at her again while opening the car's door.

Jonathan: Have a great day.

Carriette: Oh yeah! Same to you, By the way, I love the Mercedes.

Jonathan: *Chuckles* Like mother like daughter.

Carriette just smiled at him as Crawford got inside the car, He drove away as Carriette stared at his car and was feeling more suspicious now.

She immediately went back home and walked to the living room and saw Anne on her phone as she looked at her daughter and smiled.

Anne: Hey honey, how was your hangout?

Carriette: It was great, but mom, why did your boss come over again?

Anne: We were just having a discussion over a project.

Carriette: Couldn't you save that at work tomorrow?

Anne: It was quite important, and he needed some advice on something.

Carriette: Mom. . . . What are you hiding from me?

Anne's smile faded away as she looked confused, Carriette looked at her mother and spoke again.

Anne: Excuse me?

Carriette: I saw your lipstick stain on his face.

Anne looked at her in shock as Carriette waited for a response.

Anne: What are you talking about?

Carriette: I'm serious mom, I noticed how close you and Jonathan are, Remember dinner a few days ago? You both literally couldn't take your eyes off each other!

Anne: What's up with you, Carriette!? Do you not realise what you're saying!?

Carriette: There is something going on between you two.

Anne was shocked and got up and stared at her daughter.

Anne: What kind of suspection is this!?

Carriette: I trust you, Mom! But you need to explain why your lipstick was on his face!

Anne stared at her as Carriette was waiting for a response.

Anne: I know what you're thinking, and that's not true, He's my boss and I didn't kiss him!

Carriette: That was clearly yours!

Anne: Carriette, just go! I'm feeling tired right now, and I have a bad headache.

Carriette was about to say something but kept quiet, She did noticed her mom was feeling a bit tired. However, the anger was still in her as Carriette and walked away as Winters sat on the couch while holding her head.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.7K 163 11
˗ˏˋ꒰ 🔪 ꒱ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘻𝘢 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥! 𝘺𝘢𝘯�...
21.2K 520 27
-𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐯 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭�...
4.3K 110 12
-𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝘖𝘙 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐠𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬...
52.3K 1.1K 30
𝕀𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤, 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕖 𝕎𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕠 �...