Ben Wang Zai Ci / The Legend...

By rini_hartono

Description Of the ancient gods, only one remained in the world. This god lived alone for thousands of years... More

Chapter 01 Wedge
Chapter 01 Mortal World
Chapter 02 Xingyun's Courtyard
Chapter 3 Living Ordinary
Chapter 4 Idle Chicken
Chapter 5 Sanlang
Chapter 6 Beaten
Chapter 7 Meat
Chapter 8 The Crown Prince
Chapter 9 Prince Rui
Chapter 10 Vicious Formation
Chapter 11 Prince Rui Mansion
Chapter 12 Xiao He
Chapter 13 Stubborn Xiao He
Chapter 14 Completely Stupid Girl
Chapter 16 Life Savior Kiss
Chapter 17 Out of Detention
Chapter 18 Ancient God Xing Zhi (Xing Zhi Jun)
Chapter 19 Sorry, I'm Late
Chapter 20 The Invincible King Bicang
Chapter 21 Dealing with Feeling is Hard
Chapter 22 Moonlight in Demon World
Chapter 23 Water Hatred
Chapter 24 The Xutian Abyss
Chapter 25 Stay to Recuperate
Chapter 26 Furong Jun's Sudden Visit
Chapter 27 Shush Na (Xi Xi) The Parrot
Chapter 28 Furong Jun and Mo Fang
Chapter 29 All About Mo Fang
Chapter 30 With or Without Desires
Chapter 31 In Memoriam, Xing Yun
Chapter 32 Immortal Technique
Chapter 33 Wooden Stick
Chapter 34 Green Phyton Demon
Chapter 35 Coincidence?
Chapter 36 Fusheng Gate
Chapter 37 Water Stopping Technique
Chapter 38 Injured
Chapter 39 Purification Technique
Chapter 40 I Can Only Protect You if I'm in Front
Chapter 41 Youlan, The Goddess of Luotian
Chapter 42 Look At the Stars
Chapter 43 Childish
Chapter 44 Heavenly Realm
Chapter 45 Can't Bear The Lost
Chapter 46 Marrow Cleansing Hall
Chapter 47 I Can't Control It
Chapter 48 Heartless
Chapter 49 Lingxiao Palace
Chapter 50 Swallowed?
Chapter 51 This Time I Will Go
Chapter 52 The Traitor Is...
Chapter 53 Mo Fang's Duality
Chapter 54 The Shocking News
Chapter 55 Being Captured
Chapter 56 The Fisherman
Chapter 57 Blind
Chapter 58 Getting Back Her Senses
Chapter 59 Dirty Thing, Don't Look
Chapter 60 Don't You Already Know that I Know
Chapter 61 Madam Jin
Chapter 62 Blue Sea Pearl
Chapter 63 Time for Treatment
Chapter 64 I'm Going to Force You
Chapter 65 Being Unreasonable

Chapter 15 How Disappointing.

5 0 0
By rini_hartono

Shen Li did not dare to take Xing Yun around for fear that the poisonous gas would spread faster in his body. She placed Xing Yun in an empty house. At this time, there was no one left in Prince Rui's mansion. Shen Li had only one person. Gritting her teeth, she put a little bit inner power on the back of his hand: "This can only temporarily relieve your pain. I don't have medical skills, and the doctor can't cure your ordinary injury, so I have no choice but to leave the capital and go to the suburbs to find a mountain god who can heal people. It will take a while, so just wait patiently and don’t go anywhere.”

Xing Yun smiled helplessly: "Where else can I go? I can't move even if I want to."

Shen Li stood up and looked at Xing Yun silently for a while, her voice was a little low: "In a while... maybe I won't come back, but don't worry, the fairy who will treat you will definitely come." She turned around, after leaving, there is no longer any nostalgia, but the voice left in the air is a little deeper than before, "We are separated by mountains and rivers, and we will never see each other again... take care of yourself."

"Thank you for taking care of me these days."

Xing Yun looked at the empty room and was speechless for a long time, but suddenly he laughed: "You said thank you so quietly, how reluctant you are..." The wind blew into the room through the open window, raising Xing Yun's head. The strands of hair scattered the sigh from his lips: "In the end... you didn't even look at me seriously."

How disappointing.

Shen Li thought to herself that although Mo Fang had been given half a day to fight, facing the elites of the demon world, even if he tried his best, he might not be able to delay that long. Shen Li really didn't dare to stay in Prince Rui's Mansion anymore. If the pursuers came, they would only harm Xing Yun and bring disaster to innocent people. She has now recovered 70% to 80% of her mana. Although she is not completely sure of escaping from the pursuers, in the deserted wilderness, she can at least fight with all her strength, which gives her a little more hope.

Shen Li moved very quickly and reached the wild mountains in the suburbs in an instant. She stood on the top of the mountain and looked into the distance. It was a sunny day, and she could see the scenery in the distance. The gate of the capital was already very far away. She Is turning her robe, walked into the mountains and forests, and found a place where the spiritual energy was extremely strong. She gathered the magic power in her palms, placed her palms on the ground, and shouted solemnly: "Come!"

It was as if a spiritual light poured into the ground from her palm. The light spread out very quickly with her as the centre of the circle. The rocks trembled, birds and beasts ran away in fright, and the strong wind lifted the corners of Shen Li's clothes. After landing, within a moment, several figures suddenly appeared in the silent mountain forest. They all stood around Shen Li. When the light around them dissipated, Shen Li stood up and looked around. There was an old man with a white beard, a young girl and a few strange-looking young people. Everyone was shocked and stunned. Looking at her fearfully.

Shen Li knew that her demonic aura must have frightened these honest immortals, but there was no time to explain now. It was good for them to be afraid of her. So, her face became even colder, and she said solemnly: "Who can save people and treat their illness?"

Several mountain immortals looked at each other, and a young man with antlers on his head and muscles all over his body took a trembling step forward: "I..." As soon as Shen Li's eyes fell on him, he squatted down with his head in his hands and let out a strange scream, " Hey, don’t kill me!”

The corner of Shen Li's mouth moved, but she finally suppressed her disdainful expression and said coldly: "There is a person lying in the west wing of Prince Rui's Mansion in the capital. His name is Xing Yun, and he was injured by the demon spirit that transformed resentment. He is weak and is about to die. I came here to find someone to save him."

After explaining the cause and effect, everyone seemed to heave a sigh of relief. The old man with a white beard immediately said: "Even so, Hu Lu, you can just go with this adult."

Hu Lu looked at Shen Li tremblingly, but Shen Li said: "I won't go, you go find the injured yourself." She stared at Hu Lu, her eyes cold, "How long will it take to heal the injuries caused by the demon spirit? "

"About...about half an hour."

"Okay." Shen Li waved her hand, and the red tasselled silver spear penetrated directly into the ground in front of Hu Lu with a cold light, and the tip of the spear sank more than three inches into the ground. Hu Lu let out another strange cry, with cold sweat pouring down his forehead. Hearing Shen Li threaten, "If I don't see you back in half an hour, I will use this weapon to kill all living creatures within a radius of three hundred miles around you."

The evil spirit on the weapon was so frightening that the faces of all the immortals turned pale for a moment. Hu Lu was so frightened that he sat down on the ground and his legs became weak.

Shen Li looked up at the sky: "We will count from now on."

The old man with the white beard stepped forward angrily, pinched the antlers of Hu Lu and shook it: "Quickly go!" Hu Lu regained his composure, hurriedly burrowed into the ground, and used the Earth Escape Technique to escape. The fairies all around huddled up in fear and looked at her timidly. Shen Li was too lazy to pay attention to them anymore, frowning and staring at the black cloud slowly forming in the sky over the capital.

If she thought it right, it was Yun who was chasing soldiers from the demon world... Are so many people coming? The Demon Lord is really determined to capture her back.

Shen Li clenched her fists, hating Furong Jun so much in her heart. She also hated the Emperor of Heaven who gave her the marriage. She also hated those idle people who proposed to marry the demon world and the heaven. A marriage can bring the two worlds closer. What? What a joke.

If the Heaven Realm can allow the people of the Demon Realm to live in a place as good as those of the idle immortals, then there is no need for them to try their best to consolidate the so-called "friendship" through marriage...

While Shen Li was deep in thought, black clouds had formed over the capital. She frowned slightly, fearing that the pursuers from the demon world would hurt Xing Yun, but she felt that she was thinking too much. She was not with Xing Yun, so who knew her relationship with Xing Yun. She had just used her magic power to summon the immortals in the mountains here. The pursuers must be able to detect her power and should be chasing her here soon. When they leave the capital, Shen Li will no longer have to worry about anything.

From just now, it seems that Hu Lu is really an honest little immortal. If he is asked to rescue Xing Yun, there is no need to worry about him cheating...

She should let go of Xing Yun completely and continue her escape from marriage.

But as time went by, Shen Li gradually felt that something was wrong. The black cloud hiding the pursuing soldiers had been staying in the sky over the capital and had not drifted towards her. The soldiers in the demon world could not have noticed her power just now, why...

Shen Li was thinking about it when she suddenly felt the ground tremble. A strong man with antlers on his head came out of the ground. The few clothes on his body became tattered, and his face had snot and tears falling to the ground. He turned around Seeing Shen Li, he hugged his head and cried: "Don't kill me, don't kill everyone. It's not that I didn't save him. I tried my best to save him but was blocked by others. All the guys in black are fierce, wuwu.., they even beat me.”

When Shen Li heard this, her expression changed slightly: "Speak clearly!"

Hu Lu sat on the ground and wiped his tears, sobbing and said: "I went... and found the man named Xing Yun. He was a nice man. He knew I wanted to save him, and he smiled at me and said thank you. I really wanted to save him. He came, but suddenly someone in black armour walked in. It was okay, but when another guy in red clothes came, he asked me with a smile. He asked me why an earthly immortal would save people in the city, I answered honestly, but... in the end, they stopped letting me save people, and even beat me, woo woo, and asked me to send a message to you to go back, or else they would kill Xing Yun..."

Shen Li gritted her teeth and already vaguely guessed in her mind who the people sent by the Demon Lord to capture her this time were the black-armoured soldiers and the men in red robes. Besides Qingyan and Chirong, the right-hand men beside the Demon Lord, who else could they be. Even the trump card was brought out. It seemed that the Demon Lord was really angry this time.

Shen Li was hesitating to the extreme. With these two people, she might not be able to escape from their hands even if she was unscathed, not to mention that she hadn't fully recovered yet, and Xing Yun...

"That person, how is he, Xing Yun?"

Hu Lu wiped his nose again: "He is about to die. I took his pulse. His body has always been weak, and his breath is disordered. It should be caused by extreme fatigue in the past few days. The poison of the evil spirit has invaded the internal organs, no one can save him, he will die soon."

Shen Li looked at the capital in the distance. She stretched out her arm, and the red tassel spear flew back into her palm. She held the spear tightly with five fingers. Shen Li jumped out of the air, leaving only a strong wind in the air. After she disappeared, all the immortals began to discuss in whispers:

"Where did this guy come from? She's so full of evil energy that it's scary."

"At first glance, she looks like someone from the demon world! She is domineering and arrogant... Hu Lu, are you not hurt at all?"

"Um, um, it's okay." Hu Lu continued to wipe away tears, and suddenly someone pointed at the back of his elbow and said, "Hey, what are you talking about?"

"What?" Hu Lu struggled to turn his head to look, but because he had too many muscles in his body, the word was hidden in the blind spot behind his elbow so that he could not see it. Other immortals came over to take a look and said strangely: "Let's go? Who wrote the word ‘Go’ with blood on you?"

Hu Lu scratched his head: "Ah...it was written by the person named Xing Yun..." He wanted the woman to leave, but the woman didn't seem to see it.

Inside the hut of Prince Rui's Mansion.

Xing Yun sat quietly on the bed, letting the red-robed man look him around curiously. He was not angry but looked at him with a smile. Chirong observed him for a while and praised: "He is actually a calm mortal. Aren't you worried about your situation? You look like you are about to die."

"Will I be able to live longer if I worry?" Xing Yun said with a smile, "If that's the case, I'll just worry."

Chi Rong was amused by him: "He is indeed a man that King Bi Cang can like, he is so interesting." He turned around and waved to the door, "Hey, Qing Yan, why don't you come and chat with him too. The man that Shen Li likes is so rare!"

The man guarding the door looked back at him coldly: "If that's the case, if you tease him again, be careful of being resented and retaliated in the future."

"Oh, that's true." Chi Rong almost touched Xing Yun's nose with one finger. After hearing this, he immediately stopped his hand and stood aside obediently, "I don't want to get into trouble with a difficult guy."

Xing Yun just looked at Chirong without saying a word and smiled lightly.

Suddenly, there was a breath in the air, and Qingyan's hair at the door was slightly raised. He looked solemnly and looked into the air. A glimmer of light flashed in Chirong's eyes, and she suddenly raised his voice: "The Demon Lord has ordered that if King Bi Cang Shen Li refuses to return to the palace again, her hands and feet will be cut off, her muscles and bones will be scrapped, and she will be tied up to get married... I have always been soft-hearted, I couldn't do anything to an acquaintance, so I had no choice but to kill this man..."

Before he finished speaking, there was suddenly a crisp cracking sound from the roof. When the sound reached his ears, the red tasselled silver weapon also pierced Chirong's feet. The murderous aura forced him to take a step back, and then there was a loud sound, the roof tiles fell, and a woman with dark clothes and tied hair fell from the sky. She fought Chi Rong twice with her bare hands, forcing him to retreat to the door and stand with Qing Yan. Shen Li, on the other hand, flashed and stood in front of Xing Yun's bed, with her silver weapon drawn out and her eyes stunning.

"The king is here, who dares to be presumptuous?"

*If you think the novel is very exciting, please vote and share it with your friends. Thank you for your support!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 88.8K 16
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
89.3K 11.3K 27
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
93.4K 2K 13
Mandarin Chinese★彡 All of the information are provided by a Chinese teacher, who is also Chinese •^• Please pay close attention, that's all it takes...