Rashell

By GeniRock

She is Rashell the daughter of a trillionaire and a biracial. He is a bully and the son of a billionaire. She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue

Chapter 65

11 1 0
By GeniRock

The Clark family and the Maclin family finally close up their hotel business contract. The two business men move to a restaurant to eat. Tyron joins them after his meeting.

" Well done Tyron. I love how you handle your father's business. Good job done." Says Mr. Clark

" Thank you."

" You don't have to thank me. It's not a compliment but the truth. Yolandy said you haven't texted her."

" Please tell her I've been busy. I'll make it up to her." 

" She's home. You can pass by or I can fetch her for you."

" I don't think I can do that. Another time will be fine."

"Just go ahead son. You must be tired from all the meetings."
Lawrence Maclin says to his son.

Mr. Clark calls Yolandy to come over.

Yolandy arrives an hour later and the business men left leaving them there.

" Let's go somewhere fun."
" Like? I'm not used to this place."
" I'll take you there."

Yolandy and Tyron head out of the restaurant. Tyron drives. They arrive at a park.

" I've been wanting to do this my whole life." She says

She drags Tyron by the hand to the cotton candy man.

She tries to feed Tyron with the cotton candy but he refuses to be fed.  Yolandy insists and he allows her. Yolandy is lively and funny but Tyron misses Rashell.

New York City

" Hey Kane"
" Hi Rashell."

" Umm...have you heard from Tyron?"
" Nope."

" Do you know where he might be?"

" Nope. Jason and I have been trying to reach him but nothing."

" Alright thanks."
" Anytime."

She hangs up and turns to Sun.

" He doesn't know where he is?"

" Exactly...I'm scared and beginning to get angry. He can't disappear just like that."

" Trust me he will surely return. We have just three weeks to start college, he'll definitely come around but for now, girl get yourself together and let's go partying."

Singapore

Two days later, free from business stress, he takes his phone and finds the battery dead so he puts it on charge.

He takes his laptop and tries to book a ticket to go home and checks his bank account if he has enough funds to support his journey back home. His dad is on a phone call in the living room.

" He's buying a ticket??"
" Yes sir."

" Cancel it and freeze all his accounts. Disconnect his phone number, all phone lines in  this house except the telephone for business calls."

" Working on that."
" Good."

Tyron is excited to go back home. He clicks on book but a message pops up

" Sorry but your flight has been cancelled."

Confused, he tries for the second time and it's the same message so he concludes it could be a network problem. He joins his dad in the living room.

" Majorine is gone out with some maidservants to shop for groceries."

" Alright. When are we going back to the States. I came in place of  your secretary, his daughter should be fine by now for him to join you."

" It's unfortunate you have to stay a little longer."
" Why?"

" I need you to handle certain things."

" That wasn't part of the deal..why would you want me to stay? I'm sick of this place."

" Then get used to it."

" I can't! I'm leaving tomorrow morning."
" Alright. Safe journey."

Tyron walks away annoyed to his room. He takes a nap for an hour. The phone is battery is sixty percent. Awake, he takes his phone and tries calling Rashell but disconnected keeps popping up.

" Disconnected? Why would she do that?"

He decides to call his bestfriends, mum, sister and it's the same thing. Then he went back to book the ticket and it didn't go through. He angrily walks out of his room to his dad.

" You did it on a purpose didn't you?"
" What?"

" You disconnected my phone and laptop from getting in touch with friends and families back at home right?"

" Is that why you are angry?"

" Are you that unconcerned??! Why do you want to hurt my feelings?! Say something!!!"

His dad stands to face him.

" It's business Tyron! Business!! I don't care!!! I want to go back!!"

" You did great with the hotel contract. You can do it son, you can do it!!"

Tyron sits in the sofa and buries his face in his hands.

" Don't worry son, you'll be fine."

" Don't tell me that! You  planned everything didn't you???"

" Of course I did. I'm your dad so I know what's best for you."

" What do you want from me?"
" To get your head straight into the business and make me proud."

" Is that all?"

" No..if you really want to go back home, you'll have to marry Yolandy Clark for our company sake."

" What?!!! I'm not selling my heart for some kind of girl!!"

" I'm not asking you to sell your heart but rather, marry her and have your own family."

" I don't want to have a family with someone I don't love!! I love Rashell dad! She's the only one I love!"

" Don't you get the whole thing??!! It's business Tyron!!! Business!!! Look at the Clark family, how rich they are....we can make it to the top if we become a family with them. Think of it."

" You're trading me for money???"

" Son why don't you get it?? It's business!!! A way of getting to the top "

" What way?! I'll marry Rashell, she's the daughter of a trillionaire."

" Tyron, Tyron.. Don't you get it??? The Olivares have been ranked second richest and you know why??? The Clark family are multi trillionaires !!"

Tyron walks around the living room and just can't think far.

" I've never forced any of my children to do something they don't love so how about a fair deal."

" Hmmmmm.."

" If you want to go back home, make us rise from billionaires to trillionaires within five months or you marry Yolandy Clark. It's your choice."

" Five months to make us rich trillionaires???? Dad this is too much!"

" I don't care Tyron!! Just get it done, if you can't, let me know and proceed with your wedding!"

" Fine! I agree to make us rich in five
months. Deall??"

" Deal."

They handshake.

" Can you now connect my phone? "

" No. You're making us rich without distractions. Your bank accounts remains freezed and you don't get to talk to anyone at home."

" Not even mum, Cibael??"

" Yes. No one not even your mum."

" How do you want me to live if you want us to be rich?"

" You can do that without getting in touch with friends and families. Just this three days you can testify you worked without your phone so do same. We're done talking about this. And one more thing, make the Clark family a friend to get them to do greater things with us. I'm done talking about this issue with you."

Tyron walks to his room thinking about Rashell. He couldn't say goodbye to his girlfriend and bestfriends.

They would definitely be worried especially Rashell. He keeps thinking and because he wants to go home, he psyches his mind to get the business done and go back to Rashell.

Lawrence Maclin knows his son can't make the family rich in five months. If he had said within a year, Tyron would have caused more troubles for him and he'll run a loss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 7.5K 30
A girl learns the difference between being happy and being rich and is taught by an unhappy rich boy.
6.4M 248K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
57.5K 1.7K 24
It was hard to confess his feelings to anyone, but she made it easy for him. Saying the three words doesn't glitter the set of circumstances. Charlie...
156K 5.2K 58
Ashton Black, He's gorgeous,handsome,smart.Greek god is the name that suit him.He's powerful and talented.He earned the title 'the richest billionair...