Divinity ~ Male KPOP Idol

By Arakage

Minatozaki Sei, a rising star in the Japanese football scene experiences an event that could change his life... More

Prolouge - Break Every Bone
Chapter 1 - Shout Out
Chapter 2: Unveiling Truths
Chapter 3: Day After
Chapter 4: Rising Stars
Chapter 5: Stage Lights
Chapter 6: Win
Chapter 7: Music Bank
Special Chapter: Eunchae Star Diary
Chapter 8: Celebration
Chapter 9: Comeback
Chapter 10: Solo
Chapter 11: Puppies & Meetings
Chapter 12: Doona!
Chapter 13: Movie Star
Chapter 14: Awards & Films
Chapter 15: Night Winds
Chapter 16: Lub Dub
Chapter 17: Feelings
Chapter 19: Japan
Chapter 20: Stir
Chapter 21: Baddie
Chapter 22: Run on, Running Man!
Chapter 23: Class Takeover
Chapter 24: Airing
Chapter 25: SM
Chapter 26: Preparations (+Special Omake)
Chapter 27: MAMA
Chapter 28: World
Chapter 29: Nothing Much Prepared
Chapter 30: No More Seraphim
Chapter 31: One More.
Chapter 32: Show
Chapter 33: Asian Artist Awards
Chapter 34: Chance Encounter
Special Chapter: Dining with Divinity Ep. 1
Chapter 35: 22nd

Chapter 18: Announcement

1K 47 5
By Arakage

After the dinner at IVE's dorm, Sei returned to his own dormitory, eager to tell everything that had happened with his fellow DIVINITY members. As he entered the dorm, he was greeted by the sight of Jaehyun, Wei, and Minho lounging in the living room, engrossed in a intense game of Smash Bros.

"SeiSei, you're home!" Minho noticed him first, a bright smile on his face. "Aish, shibal. Stop using Steve, Wei-ah!"

Wei, in turn, waddled his index finger at him, taunting him even more.

"Yah!"

"Hey, Sei! How'd it go?" Jaehyun called out, pausing the game and turning to face him.

A tired smile made its way onto Sei's face as he plopped down on the couch next to them, recounting the events of the previous evening in animated detail. "It was tiring, but I'm glad we got it all sorted out, the awkwardness between me and Suzy-noona is gone now, and I got closer with other members of IVE aswell."

Wei had a proud look on his face, offering Sei a stern nod. Meanwhile, Jaehyun chuckled, nudging Sei playfully. "Looks like someone's making new friends everywhere he goes."

Minho raised an eyebrow, shooting Sei a teasing smirk. "Is that so? Did you charm your way into their hearts again, Sei-ya?"

Sei rolled his eyes, swatting at Minho's arm. "Yah, hyung, it wasn't like that! We were just hanging out as friends."

The banter continued for a while longer as they shared laughs and exchanged stories from their respective days. Eventually, fatigue began to set in, and they decided to call it a night, looking forward to the next day's adventures.

Before calling it a night, Wei stood once more at the entrance to his door. "Sei-ah, good job today! Hwaiting."

Sei smiled warmly at him, staring as Wei closed the door the room he was sharing with Minho.

---

The following morning, as Sei and his fellow actors gathered for rehearsals on set, Director Lee Jung-hyo made an announcement that sent a ripple of excitement through the group.

"Attention, everyone! I have some exciting news," Director Lee exclaimed, a twinkle in his eye. "We're nearly done with the drama, but for it's final scenes, we will be filming in a separate location."

The crew gathered around and looked on, anticipation building up within them, as they waited for where they will film the final scenes of the drama.

"We will all be heading to Japan!" He announced with a grin. "We'll be relying on you to guide us, Sei-ssi!"

Laughter erupted among the crew at Jung-hyo's little joke, whilst Sei's eyes widened in surprise, his heart pounding with excitement. He couldn't believe he would have the opportunity to go home and film there, even if it was going to be for a short while.

"Sei-ssi, you're up for the challenge, right?" Director Lee asked with a playful grin.

Sei nodded eagerly, a wide smile spreading across his face. "Ne, I'll make sure to show you the best places to eat!"

As rehearsals resumed with renewed energy and excitement, Suzy approached Sei during a break, a hopeful glint in her eyes.

"Sei-ah, I was wondering..." Suzy began, her voice tentative. "Would you tour me around your hometown, if we get the time?"

Sei's heart skipped a beat at Suzy's request, a warm smile spreading on his face. "Of course, noona. Tennojiku is pretty big, but I'll try my best to show you around, maybe we'll meet my friends there as well, they're big fans of you."

A look of surprise dawned on Suzy's face. "Jinjja? Were you also a fan?"

"Ne..." Sei replied sheepishly, looking down in embarassment. "I've been a fan since your days in Miss A."

"Ehhh, Why didn't you tell me." Suzy playfully swatted his arm

As the two continued conversing on their plans when they get to Japan, ideas were already forming in Jung-hyo's mind on how to bring to life the scenes he had planned out.

---

After rehearsals wrapped up for the day, Sei took a moment to call his sister, Sana, to inform her of his upcoming trip to Japan. As he listened to her voice on the other end of the line, he felt a tinge of sadness, their tour was still ongoing, and it had been awhile since he had gone to visit his sister.

"Sana-noona, guess what? We're going to Japan for filming!" Sei exclaimed, excitement bubbling in his voice.

Sana's laughter echoed through the phone, her voice sounded silly as she talked with Sei. "Jinjja? Waahh, I wanna come too, I haven't seen Okaa-chan and Otou-chan in awhileee~."

"I'll tell them you're doing fine, noona." He reassured her. "Do you guys want anything for souvenirs?"

"Oh bring me..." Chaeyoungs voiced echoed from the background, and soon the other members had  joined in aswell.

As they chatted about their respective days and listing the things that they wanted for Sei to bring back, to which he couldn't hell but worry at the amount, and how much it would cost. A happy expression made its' way ontk Sei's face, Twice was once a group he had seen on screen and supported because of his sister, but now everyone in the group seemed like family.

"Take care of yourself, Sei. I'll be waiting to hear all about your trip when you get back," Sana's voice broke through his little reverie.

With a promise to stay in touch, Sei bid farewell to his sister.

---

Yujinnie

4:30 p.m
yujinnie
im heading to japan
want some souvenirs
?

[shocked puppy sticker]
japan?
u going home?
did something happen?

aniii
for filming
drama
[cat laughing sticker]

o.o
gaeul-unnie wants a keychain
rei also
liz wants a cat themed necklace
wony said to get her anything
leeseo wants some snacks
and
get me
some food aswell and a keychain
[dog winking with tongue sticking out
sticker]

[cat sweatimg sticker]
is this a shopping list?
jinjja....

hehe
gomawo

Sei sweatdropped at the extensive list Yujin had given him, his hands hovering on another familiar name, wondering if he should ask her as well.

taeyeon_ss
19M followers • 1.1k posts
you don't follow each other on Instagram

noona, annyeong
ah i was only wondering
since im heading to japan
for filming
if you want any souvenirs?

Sei's hand shook as he sent the text, hoping that he wasn't overreaching or anything when he messaged her.

Omo, annyeong
hmm how about a necklace
ah
here's my kakaotalk
its more convenient to talk there
gomawo

araseo, noona
Taeyeon reacted ❤️ to your message

A wide smile made its way onto Sei's face as he added Taeyeon onto his contacts, disbelief still coursing within him.

A thought had then crossed his mind, he had forgotten to give Ryujin a copy of their comeback album, and he had no way of contacting her at all.

Looking up to face his manager who was driving, "Hyung, can we head to JYP real quick? And do you have an extra copy of our album?"

"Hm, I do, why the sudden change in direction?" Mr. Son wandered out loud as he opened the glove compartment, to reveal a copy of their latest comeback album.

"Gomawo, hyung. I promised Ryujin-sunbae that I'd give her a copy." He replied sheepishly.

"Aigoo, you're a playboy aren't you?" Mr. Son teased, a glint in his eyes. "You're picking up idols left and right.

"Anii, hyungg!" Sei whined cutely "It isn't like that."

"Hm hm, araseoo~"

Taking a slight turn, the van went into the direction of JYP Entertainement, Sei hoping that Ryujin was still there.

---

Entering the building for the second time, he was met with stares from both staff and trainees alike as headed straight for the reception desk.

"Omo, Sei-ssi!" The receptionist from before, Ms. Kim, exclaimed in shock. "I'm sorry to inform you, but you're sister isn't here. As you may already know, they're currently on world tour.

"Ah, ne..." He replied sheepishly. "I'm actually here to see, Ryujin-sunbae. Can you tell her that I have something for her."

"Oh? Give me a minute." She turned around to communicate with whoever she was communicating with, probably ITZY's manager.

After awhile, she turned around, a smile adorning her face. "Got the ok, you can head right up to Practice Room 1, same floor as last time, but to your left this time."

"Gomawo." He gave a respectful blw as he headed towards the elevator.

Pressing the button for the 4th floor, he leaned on the wall, the album grasped safely in his hands. The familiar ding of the elevator rang through his ears, signalling that he had arrived on the floor.

Making sure to check for anyone walking through the corridor, as to not accidentally bump into someone once more, remembering vividly how his friendship with Ryujin had started.

As Sei stood outside Practice Room 1, he took a deep breath to steady his nerves before pushing the door open. "Annyeonghaseyo," he greeted, stepping inside and immediately drawing the attention of the occupants.

The members of ITZY turned to see who had entered, their expressions shifting from surprise to curiosity as they took in Sei's presence. Ryujin, in particular, seemed taken aback, her eyes widening in disbelief at the sight of him.

"Sei-ah?" Ryujin exclaimed, her voice tinged with disbelief. "What are you doing here?"

Sei flashed her a sheepish smile, holding up the album he had brought with him. "I promised to give you a copy of our comeback album, remember? I didn't want to forget, so I came by to drop it off."

Ryujin's eyes softened at his gesture, a grateful smile gracing her lips. "That's really thoughtful of you, Sei-ah. Gomawo."

Sei nodded, returning her smile warmly. "It's the least I could do. Oh, and I'm here to let you know that we'll be heading to Japan for filming soon. If you want any souvenirs, just let me know, I forgot to ask for your Kakaotalk, so I had no way of contacting you..."

Ryujin chuckled, reaching for her phone to exchange contact information with Sei. "I'll make sure to let you know if I want anything. And thanks for remembering to bring me the album."

As Sei and Ryujin exchanged contacts, the other members of ITZY approached, their curiosity piqued by the unexpected visitor. Sei introduced himself to Yeji, Lia, Chaeryeong, and Yuna, exchanging friendly greetings with each of them.

Suddenly, Sei's eyes lit up with admiration as he quickly pulled out a different album from his bag, holding it out for Yeji to see. "Uhm, Yeji-sunbae, can you sign this for me? I've been a fan since your debut"

Yeji's eyes widened in surprise, a blush creeping onto her cheeks as she took the album from Sei's hands. "Oh, um, sure! But shouldn't Ryujin be signing it instead?"

Ryujin shot Sei a playful glare, crossing her arms over her chest. "Yah, Sei-ya, I thought I was your bias!"

Sei laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head. "Hehe, Yeji-sunbaenim is my true bias. Don't worry noona, you're uhh, numver 3?"

"Yah!"

The members of ITZY burst into laughter at Sei's antics, their initial surprise giving way to amusement as they warmed up to their unexpected guest. They continued to chat and exchange stories.

As the conversation flowed and laughter filled the room, Sei couldn't help but feel grateful for the opportunity to connect with the people had only looked up to before, someday he hoped to interact witj more groups as well.

After spending some time catching up with ITZY, Sei finally bid them farewell, promising to keep in touch and wishing them luck with their upcoming activities. With a final wave and a smile, he left Practice Room 1. Ryujin's eyes following him as he left.

"Unnie, you're staring too long." Yuna playfully nudged her, a teasing smile on her face.

Ryujin's face flushed, as she sputtered out incoherent words, the rest of the members laughing at her.

Unbeknownst to her, another pair of eyes was also watching as Sei left the room.

---

As he made his way back to the dormitory, Sei couldn't shake the feeling of contentment that washed over him. Looking out the window, he could feel his phone buzzing, his eyes widening at the name of the caller.

Bachi-chan

END

Chapter 18 done, sorry it took awhile. Hope you guys enjoy it, and give some feedback as well!

The people who are currenlty in Sei's Kakaotalk:

All of Twice
Suzy
All of IVE
All of ITZY
Mr. Son
Jaehyun
Minho
Wei
CEO Janghyuk
Kang PD
Mom
Dad
Bachi-chan(I wonder who this is)
And all of the friends he had back in Japan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178 24 18
Everything changes as time pass by. Will I get to be happy again? Will my family be reunited or will it broke to the last peace? Jisoo finds it diffi...
45.7K 817 13
Park Han Jun (You), an 18 years old boy who is currently living alone inside an apartment and suffering because of his parent died 2 years ago. It is...
68K 2.7K 58
This is a new story I made that applies to what I'm feeling in life but with a little twist Events and songs displayed here are all fanfiction and no...
3.6K 262 11
An outbreak has spreaded across the world. People have turned violent, the world is going through a crisis. The blanket above the stars has been dest...