A Ex Influencer and a Hockey...

By Marbyl12

I DO NOT OWN THE COVER BUT I DID EDIT IT!. ALL CHARATERS BELONG TO TOTAL DRAMA! This takes place after the r... More

The start part 1 (Julia pov)
the start part 2 (Wayne pov)
Settling in (Julia pov)
Stopping the fights. (Wayne pov)
figuring it out (julia pov)
season 3 ep1 Keep your enemies closer. (Wayne pov)
season 3 ep1 Paintball victory (julia pov)
s3 ep 2 do I know what im doing? (wayne pov)
s3 ep2/ s3 ep3 Sorry not sorry! (julia pov)
soaken s3 ep3 (Wayne pov)
s3/ep3 s3/ep 4 Drama rising (Julia pov)
s3/ep4 hair ripped again (wayne pov)
s3/ep4 Voting scandal (Julia pov)
s3/ep5 self despair (Wayne pov)
s3/ep6 Game changer (Wayne pov)
s3/ep6 acting or real? (julia pov)
s3/ep6 it's time to let go. (Wayne pov)
s3/ep7 bye bye (Julia pov)
s3/ep7 the end. (Wayne pov)
Thanks

s3/ep6 im back. (julia pov)

26 1 0
By Marbyl12

Can you believe Wayne and Julia were in a alliance?

I woke up feeling a bit angry from last night ceremony. I was at home. Yes that's right I was at home  because I got elimated last night. I felt so angry at Wayne. Firstly he wanted to be in alliance by protecting me from that paintball,holding Nichelle down with Mk and starting a fight with Raj. Now he completely leaves me in the dust. All I wanted to do was spread rumors about Raj and get him elimated. I felt so angry. I took my phone off the bedside and scrolled through my gallery. I founded a photo of me and Wayne that we took in the show. We were close in that photo. He was smiling and I was smiling too. I remembered holding the phone and saying cheese to Wayne. But now that photo means nothing to me. Its trash now. I'm pretty sure I sended the photo to Wayne after I took it so he probably will have it. I look at the photo and clicked the delete button. I delete it permanently. Wayne means nothing to me anymore. He's just a Hockey boy and I'm a Ex Influencer. They just don't go together no matter how much glue you put on them. It will break in the end. Then I heard a knock on the front  door. I walk over to my front door and opened it. It's the postman. He never bother to talk to me. He gives me my mail and leaves. I kept a firm grip on the letter and closed the door. I walk to the living room and sat down on the sofa. I open the letter slowly. It's a letter to come back to Total drama reboot season 3 as I have been demanded the one to come back by the interns. I grined so hard. I could get Wayne back for this. I knew I was coming back. I was totally going to get revenge on Wayne. Maybe Raj and Bowie too but definitely Wayne. He deserves it after he told everyone to voted me out. "Im back baby!" I shout. I hold my hands up into the air for a quick second. Then I pulled out a notebook and started to write ways to get revenge on Wayne.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 8K 28
*Book Two in the "Deal Maker" series* Joanna definitely hasn't and doesn't have the perfect life. After being clean and sober for over a year, being...
2.9K 172 32
(Book 2 in The Zoshan Chronicles) [Editing in Progress] What would you do to save the people you love most? How far would you go? On the morning of a...
4.2M 123K 52
I wrote this few years ago, I think this story is quite cringey(?) I'm thinking about unpublishing it so, read it while you can. Isabella Clark is on...
282 124 55
In a dystopian setting, Cal Madden, a bodyguard assigned by birth, is assigned to Great One, Della. Della, the second Great One in their corrupt soci...