The Arrangement

Da authorxzoe

Shivani Sharma A girl who was raised up by parents who argue all the time until one day they decided to get d... Altro

note <3
Copyright & Disclaimer •
characters •
Prologue •
chapter 01|•
chapter 02 |•
chapter 03|•
chapter 04 |•
chapter 05 |•
chapter 06 |•
chapter 07 |•
chapter 08 |•
chapter 09 |•
chapter 10 |•
chapter 11 |•
chapter 12 |•
chapter 13|•
chapter 14 |•
chapter 15 |•
chapter 16 |•
chapter 17 |•
chapter 18 |•
chapter 19 |•
chapter 21 |•
chapter 22 |•
Important !!
chapter 23 |•
chapter 24 |•
chapter 25 |•
chapter 26 |•

chapter 20 |•

321 43 2
Da authorxzoe

Vote target : 40

I felt so many emotions but the one taking over was anger. I already have mentioned about marriage and stuff yet they involve me in it.

"Do wo log ko call laga ke."
(Call them and give me)

I said as dadi took her phone dialled a number. I took the phone in my hand and placed it near my ear.

I greeted as soon as I heard some kind of noise, more like people talking.

——————

I am sitting on the floor while Dad is sitting on the couch. He is home today as he had no work, my Mom told him that I was crying so he's here trying to comfort me.

I do feel lucky to have such a dad who is there to comfort me and help me whenever I need him.

I'm grateful to have such a parent and because of this I decided not to disappoint them and let them fulfill their wish of me getting married.

Dad made me understand things which Mom was trying to make me understand but I wasn't ready.

I mean it's not like I don't listen to her but when it's someone who you feel comfortable yet scared that too your father making you understand is a different thing.

He did try before when mom wasn't around or should I say when they weren't together but at that time I needed my time.

My time to get of over things. I wasn't ready to settle to anything not to settle with anyone. Neither am I ready right now but I have to do this for them.

Sometimes it feels like it's too much parents can ask but when we sit and think about it we realise that they simply want us to be happy.

Have a loving healthy relationship with someone who they think is well enough for us to be with.

I still don't want to get married but they did a lot for me I can do atleast this much for them.

Dad got up with his phone and frowned then looked at the table infront of me.

"Aapka phone toh yaha hai fir ye kis ka hai?"
(Your phone is here then who's is this?)

I said point at the phone which was in his hand. He shook his head while smiling and left from the hall.

"Oh ha."
(Oh yes)

I bit my tongue realising he has two phones. Stupid me.

I was about to get up to drink water until Dad's phone rang, I looked at the  caller ID which said Maa. I was confused, As far as I know my grandmother passed away when I was 11 so who can this be?

Curious, I picked up the call. As I was about to speak I heard Adi talking to mom, more like yelling from her bedroom for something.

"Namaste."
(Greetings)

I was greeted by a manly voice which I don't know why felt as if it was his voice.

I greeted back and he spoke further.

"Uh, who's this?"

—————

I doubted the person to be her which I'm 70% sure it is but to confirm and not to stay in my own wonderland, I asked who it is.

"Shivani, Shivani Sharma."

As soon as I heard the name a smile made it's way on my lips.  I was too happy to speak anything further.

"Hello?"

She asked I replied with a hm. No other words were ready to leave my mouth.

"R-reyansh?"

~~~

Author's pov.

"Mummy ji mujhe bohot ache se pata hai aap kya karne ki koshish kar rahe ho."
(I know what you're trying to do)

"Toh kya hua Lakshmi, jab tum sab ko pata hai ke mujhe wo ladki iss ghar ki bhau nahi chahiye tab bhi ha bolne lagye ho toh ab jab mein ye sab kar rahi hu toh kya takleef hai?"
(So what Lakshmi, when y'all know I don't want her to be this house's daughter-in-law yet y'all made me say yes then when I'm doing all this then what's the problem?)

"Toh jab rishte ki baat chal rahi thi aap tab hi mana kar dete, ha kyu bole?"
(So when the topic of marriage was going on you should have said no, why did you say yes?)

"Wo ladki ne mere pote ko akela chhor k gayi thi yaad nahi? Toh ab meri baari, uss ladki ko sabak sikhane ki."
(That girl left my grandson alone, don't you remember? So it's my turn now, to make her learn the lesson)

"Mein aapko bata du ke aap bohot badi galti kar rahe hai. Pachtayenge aap."
(I should let you know that you are making a great mistake. You'll regret)

A

fter saying so, Lakshmi left from there. Only she knew how helpless she was to not be able to stand for her son and Shivani.

"Pachtayenge to wo log jinki beti ke wajah se mera pota roya tha."
(The one to regret will be them because of who's daughter my grandson cried)

To be continued.

What is going to happen next?

Will Gayatri succeed with her plan?

Or will she fail?

Thoughts?

Hey everyone, this chapter was supposed to be posted After the vote target was completed but there were people who actually voted and do wait for the chapter to be published so I thought of posting it today itself and not make them wait more.

It's sad that the views to the story is more than the vote. Vote won't cost you anything, you just have to tap on the star sign and the vote will be added.

Out of 200+ people only 40 people could vote. Which made me feel as if I'm lacking something. Y'all can atleast vote if can't give me suggestions or your opinions on what to be improved. Only because of those 40 people I posted this chapter. Thank you for voting.

I do not set the target just because I want to and I'll get time. I've ofcourse seen how much votes I can get based on previous chapters' views. So I thought it won't be a problem to have 50 votes.

But anyways thank you to the ones who voted! It's just that those votes brings motivation to the author. Be it any kind of author.

Next chapter will be uploaded after 40 votes as mentioned at the starting of the chapter. Thank you for reading the chapter. I hope y'all enjoyed.

I'm sorry if I sounded rude before. It's just I do need motivation and if y'all vote it does bring some motivation. It makes me want to write because there are people who are going to support no matter what. Which y'all are and I'm thankful for those people. Love y'all, byebye take care!

700+ words
(Without translation)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

464K 17.6K 41
Abhimanyu Malhotra and Shivani Khanna had been school mates and best of friends..... But the rejection brought them apart!!! After years both were ti...
4.6K 222 9
Shivansh exclaimed,"I have been the devil ruling the hell throughout my life but she made me feel what it is to hold the heaven in my hands." ~ "Keep...
1.4M 54.9K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
117K 6.5K 43
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...