Dark Soul πŸΎπŸ¦‡

By GothNebula

Lila the evil woman that wanted Adrien to love him, he rejected her and she evilly put a curse on him to beco... More

Cursed For Eternity
Awaken
Ancestor meets Descendant
Nightclub
Claw Noir meets Ladybug
Feeling Cursed
School
Sabrina
Spoiled Brat
Fun Fair
Chloe's Cruelty
Descendants
Abandon Theater
Cemetery
Exposed
Notre Dame
Protecting His Princess
Getting Along
Beauty Divine
Avenge
Murderer
Anti-Protection Potion
Threat
Masquerade Dance
Claw vs Lila
Lila Defeated
Night Protector

Adrien Agreste

54 2 1
By GothNebula

The news got out of a mysterious cat hero known as Claw Noir. Similar to Paw Noir from the 19th century that disappeared but Paris now has a new feline hero. Headlines read "Claw Noir, Paris new dark knight?" Adrien snorted at being called as their dark knight. Funny how he calls Marinette his princess.

"Well, you're certainly no Batman," Felix said.

"Hilarious. I sure hope I know what I'm doing" Adrien said.

"Well as long as you don't suck blood from civilians," Felix said.

"I won't. I just drank blood from 3 rats an hour ago. I should be totally sane now" Adrien said before knowing that it was nighttime, he had to meet Ladybug.

"Well, good luck with your partner out there," Felix said.

"Let's hope she doesn't kick my ass again" Adrien morphed into a bat to fly out the window.

"Better not" Felix chuckled.

-

Of course, Ladybug just likes to be a badass to intimidate bad boys getting in her way. He found her at the building miles away from the Eiffel Tower.

"Hey there, Bugaboo" He greets her.

"Hey there Count Noir" Ladybug teased him.

"Good evening, my lovely lady" Claw Noir bowed like a gentleman.

"So now you're a gentleman," Ladybug said.

"My fangs do all the gentleman for me" He smirked with it.

"Of course, Kitty" Ladybug scratches his chin.

"Puuuuuuurrrrrrrr" He purred so loud that he liked to be petted.

"Is that a purr?" Ladybug asked.

"Meow, was it puuuuuurrrrrrfectly adorable?" He licked her backhand.

"Ummm..... yeah" Ladybug blushed and pulled back.

"Any sign of Cerise?" Claw Noir asked.

"Not yet," Ladybug said.

"Those crooks we fought, it has to be Cerise's doing," Claw Noir said.

"They were like magic so maybe they are connected" Ladybug guessed.

"Obviously she probably saw me walking in sunlight," Claw Noir said.

"And shocked you didn't burn?" Ladybug wondered.

"Yeah. I was so afraid to feel that painful burn on my skin" Claw Noir said.

"Did you find out how long it lasted?" Ladybug asked.

"Maybe a few seconds" Claw Noir wasn't so sure.

"I see" Ladybug leans near the chimney.

"The fun fair was nice. I was afraid that the fast ride would be unsafe" Claw Noir said.

"You mean the roller coaster?" Ladybug asked.

"Yeah. But other than that, we saved the innocents. It felt so good to save the day again. Come to think of it, I don't feel so much suffering as I'm supposed to be" Claw Noir said.

"Other than living forever?" Ladybug guessed.

"Yeah. Well, I was locked in a coffin for over a century, milady. I don't know what it's like to live forever other than waking up in the 21st century" Claw Noir said.

"So how do you feel?" Ladybug asked.

"Still feels weird that I'm still a teenager physically," Claw Noir said.

"I know it's hard for you but maybe you should think about putting your old life behind you," Ladybug said.

"It ain't gonna be easy," Claw Noir said.

"Well, I might be able to help you cope," Ladybug said, despite their earlier encounters.

"And I thought you said my ass is yours" Claw Noir smirked.

"At least mine isn't yours," Ladybug said.

Claw Noir chuckled at her humor, "Anyways, a friend of mine brought Sabrina back to help"

"Good, you humiliating Chloe was just the beginning" Ladybug walks up to him.

"But I know she won't learn her lesson if she keeps up with that nasty attitude that will one day make her look like a monster," Claw Noir said.

"Her father is not a bad man but he has tried to impress his wife so long that he's trapped," Ladybug said.

"So that's it? All for his wife?" Claw Noir asked.

"Yes," Ladybug said.

"And gets no appreciation whatsoever? That man wasted his life for nothing to impress the wrong wife" Claw Noir said.

"Yeah. He really made a mistake in marrying her" Ladybug said.

"Yep," Claw Noir said while looking over the city, "I read from the history books that a lot is going around"

"Like the two world wars?" Ladybug guessed.

"Yeah. If only there were great heroes to prevent that" Claw Noir said.

"If only," Ladybug said.

"Paw Noir was always a great hero and my people loved him so much. Until Lila took it away, leaving Paris unprotected. I'm the cause of this for rejecting her until she went psycho to put a curse on me as punishment" Claw Noir punched the chimney brick.

"No. It wasn't your fault. You made your decision clearly to her but she did not respect your choices. It's like with Chloe who cannot respect people's choices in life. Whatever Lila did not have was just beyond madness to go so far as to curse you which only an evil person would do that. Good people give their blessings, evil people like her do not" Ladybug explained the difference between good and evil.

"I would give anything to be human again," Claw Noir said.

"But you did save the people from the runaway wheel with your vampire powers. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have known what to do to stop the wheel. You were amazing and everyone is beginning to think you are a hero than just a scary vampire" Ladybug said.

"You do have a point there. When I was human, it was tough for me but I really did care too much to save innocent people. And my dad getting over my mother's death was very hard for him as it was for me. Which is why I was given a black cat miraculous to become Paw Noir. Hoping I could discover what to do with my life" Claw Noir said.

"Wait! Back up! You're Paw Noir?!" Ladybug said.

"Was. But he's dead a long time ago. I can't be Paw Noir in this world. Now I'm just Claw Noir. A terrible name Lila gave me before she locked my ass in a coffin. But when I met you and that bakery girl, I did feel something" Claw Noir said.

"Unfortunately, that girl doesn't trust any male still," Ladybug said.

"She is very overwhelmed but it will take time for her. I can't imagine how much she went through. Being locked in a coffin for eternity felt like being lost in a black abyss. Almost as if you can't find the light" Claw Noir said, experiencing what it felt like to be undead in a coffin.

"I'd be damned," Ladybug said.

"Come, we should be on the lookout but perhaps the nightclub will do. My descendant said that a city inspector didn't write a ticket for how that place is like an illegal place for criminals to break all the rules" Claw Noir jumped down from the roof.

"Very well" Ladybug followed him.

-

Once at the club, several patrons saw Claw Noir alongside Ladybug. He just simply made a menace look to be intimidating.

"Good kitty" Ladybug chuckled at their reactions.

"Being a badass can be a little fun" Claw Noir said.

"Indeed" Ladybug went to the bar.

"One glass of milk for me," Claw Noir said.

"Coming up" The bartender poured a glass of milk for him.

"And just some juice for me," Ladybug said.

The bartender gave her a drink as the two heroes chatted.

"So, what's it like working alone?" Claw Noir sipped his milk.

"It's not easy but I've managed it well. Originally, I was gonna call myself Shadybug but it didn't work as people would mistake me for a villainess" Ladybug said.

"I see. I never had partners in my life because I hate putting them at risk. Saving the day wasn't easy but I got used to it. My father doesn't know that because I did not want him to worry about losing me" Claw Noir said.

"Okay. But it's a pity he never figured out who you were" Ladybug said.

"I don't blame him milady. He was just trying to be a good father to me. I wish he had understood that Lila and her family were too.....persuasive. I wanted him to understand how I feel but being a rich family as we are, it's not the same as being normal people" Claw Noir said.

"Wait a minute" Ladybug looks at him, putting the pieces together, "You're Adrien Agreste?"

"Shhhhh!" Claw Noir shushed at her.

Ladybug understood that; no one should know he was him or they'd think he rose up from his grave as a zombie or came back as a ghost.

"People can't know," Claw Noir said quietly.

"Good evening, gentlemen. I heard you met a catman the other night. What was he like?" A woman with fake blond hair asked.

Claw Noir knew it's her and he dragged Ladybug out of there before that evil witch tried to find him.

"What is it?" Ladybug asked.

"It's her, I can sense it" Claw Noir whispered.

"Look, lady. I may have met him in arm wrestling but he is not to be messed with" The thug said.

"I see. If you find him, tell him that I'll be sure to finish our previous conversation" The woman said.

"Y-Yes miss" The man nodded.

"Fuck" Claw Noir stifled in anger.

"Let's go," Ladybug said.

They went into an alley to hide, giving themselves some time to think before they had an overwhelming feeling.

"Now let me process this. You are the famous Paw Noir and Adrien Agreste? It all comes together the two disappeared at the same time" Ladybug said.

"Claws in" He detransformed to have her look at him.

Ladybug saw the resemblance to Felix and so far, he really was related to him when he said about his descendant relative.

"Are you related to him?" Ladybug asked.

"Distant cousin practically," Adrien said.

"Well, that figures," Ladybug said.

"He knows both sides of me which is why I need a place to live in that mansion. The same mansion that was founded by my parents" Adrien said.

"You really do look a lot like Felix" Ladybug said.

"Yeah, he's from my mother's side of the family," Adrien said.

"I see" Ladybug replied.

"I can't let Lila do the same attempt to him. It's like she wants everything from my family" Adrien said.

"I'll help you stop her if she tries to get to him," Ladybug said.

"Thank you, Ladybug," Adrien said.

"What do you remember in your past life with her?" Ladybug asked.

"Other than being forced to keep her company at the celebration of the Eiffel Tower's construction?" Adrien asked.

"Yes," Ladybug rolled her eyes.

"Well, she met my family one year before I disappeared and persuaded my father into joining his business," Adrien said.

"Sounds like she was only interested in money" Ladybug crossed her arms.

"Yes, but also to ruin my family's life like she ruined mine," Adrien said.

"Did your mother know about her before she passed?" Ladybug asked.

"Mostly yes but she just wanted my father to be happy," Adrien said.

"Okay. But we better keep our eyes out for Lila" Ladybug said.

"If only my father had the chance to remove her for good. I missed out on all of the Graham de Vanily generations" Adrien said.

"But you met Felix, right? Did he try to kill you?" Ladybug asked.

"No, but he was shocked to know his distant cousin is alive," Adrien said.

"And your.....other side of you?" Ladybug said.

"That too he was surprised to know," Adrien said.

"There you are, the ghost of Adrien. Or should I say the sad, lonely, last Agreste? How does it feel to be so alone with no one wanting to be around you?" Cerise found them.

"Lila!" Adrien furiously turns.

"Leave him alone, Cerise! I don't care how much of a manipulative liar you are, Mother Nature can one day expose you for what you truly are" Ladybug protects Adrien.

"Always your pride, Ladybug. Still holding a grudge that day I came to school to lie about being best friends with you?" Cerise cackled.

"Yes, and for making anyone's life miserable!" Ladybug said boldly.

"Just like you don't respect my choices and opinions because all you care about is what you want to take" Adrien added how he felt.

"And here you are still immortal. Call it like you're stuck in purgatory where God won't let you in heaven to see your pathetic family ever again!" Cerise yelled.

"Says the one who fears death! Plagg claws out!" Adrien transformed.

"You think you two are a match for me?" Cerise sneered.

"No, you just don't know every witch has one weakness," Ladybug said as she summoned her lucky charm which came out as salt, "Salt? Perfect!" She grinned.

"This isn't over yet!" Cerise throws powder to blind them so she can disappear in thin air.

The two heroes coughed at the powder spreading, "She got away!"

"Goddamn it! I told you she's very persuasive" Claw Noir said, realizing that the powder is garlic, "Agh! It's garlic!"

"Let's get out of here!" Ladybug swings up with him.

Once out of sight, Claw Noir stops coughing.

"Breathe, kitty. Breathe" Ladybug said.

Breathing in and out repeatedly to get the garlic smell off of him before it could weaken his senses.

"Feeling better?" Ladybug asked him.

"Yeah. Damn it she's getting psycho crazy as I remembered. No way in hell will anyone believe us" Claw Noir said.

"No kidding," Ladybug said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.4K 6
Adrien Agreste is different. He was born with a curse. He could kill and destroy anything he touched. Ignored and misunderstood by his father, he bel...
8.3K 117 9
Cat Noir is growing tired of his lady being secretive the same way his father does. When he feels left out in the team because Ladybug is distancing...
23.3K 388 10
Marinette is done. She is exhausted, tired of lying to everyone, tired of feeling so alone. Tired of everything. And one day, after a particularly ba...
59.9K 823 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...