RIIZE Lee Sohee Imagines

By seoltangsosweett

A book full of short stories with Lee Sohee as your boyfriend. More

late night
fancam
first love
noona
rich
rich 2
japan
instagram
sleepy
cute frat boy
apology
lovers
his biggest fan
horror films
heartthrob racer
swordsmen
love at first sight.
chosen
gamer boyfriend
treat you better
that's my girl
author note
wrong room
tension
situationship 🔞
his girl

ghosted 🔞

374 5 1
By seoltangsosweett

12am

you finally reached the club, you were wearing a tight black dress that hugged your body.. he loves this dress on you.

the music was really loud, you were excited that your one month holiday starts today.

" do you see them? " your friend asks.

you looked around for your friend group and spotted them in the corner of the club.

" there! " you smile.

you walked over with your friend and greeted them all, accepting a few shots from them for being late.

you then spotted sohee in a glum mood, he was sitting alone.

you've been avoiding his texts and calls due to exam week, it was stressful for you and you just needed time alone to focus on studying.

" hi " you sit next to him, already feeling a little tipsy.

he looked at you and finished the whiskey in his cup.

" you mad at me? " you ask him, inching nearer towards him.

sohee ignores you.. he was your fuck buddy whom you ghosted for a week.

a couple girls who worked at the club sat on the couch, barely any room for you to sit.

you stood up and sohee looked away, ignoring your existence as a girl takes your spot.

" drink this! " a champagne girl who sat down next to him hands him a shot.

you looked at sohee who had a semi-red face, is he really doing this?

he smiled and pointed to his cheek, signalling something to the girl.

she smiled and inched nearer, kissing him on the cheek while you stared.

sohee takes the shot and the girl cheers, placing her arm around him and laughing.

you rolled your eyes and left, going to find your friends.

" fuck him! " your friend hugs you.

you rolled your eyes, and take a sip of a strong drink your friend gave you.

" i'll be your fuck buddy. " wonbin leans close to you and back hugs you.

you rolled your eyes at your playful friend and pushed him away.

" you're sick. " you tell him.

~~
2am

" let's go home " you feel someone grab your arm.

you looked beside you and it was sohee, he was such an asshole tonight.

" fuck you! " you push him slightly.

sohee grabs your arm and pulled you towards him as a drunk guy falls beside you.

" come on. " he tells you.

you pout and followed him.

sohee was still drunk but he could manage, you on the other hand could barely talk properly.

he led you out the club and the cold air outside made you shiver.

" y/n.. " sohee takes off his jacket and placed it around you.

" you asked her kiss you! " you yelled and hit his chest.

he looked at you and was shocked at your loud tone of voice.

" you're such an asshole! " you hit his shoulder.

he smiled a little, he thought you looked cute when you're jealous.

he just kept thinking about the things he'll do to you later on tonight.

he pulls you closer and kisses your lips softly, it was like an apology.

you wanted to push away, but it's been so long since the two of you kissed.. so you melted to his touch.

" i'm sorry " he pulls away and looked at you.

" apology unaccepted! " you cross your arms.

he smiled at you, he wanted you all to him and making you jealous was the first step.

~~
at his house,
3am

he was pounding into you, you both didn't even make it past the kitchen to fuck.

" ah.. " he groans, throwing his head back.

you forgot how good sohee was.. you both haven't seen each other in a week and it was like satisfying a withdrawal symptom today.

" does it feel good? " he asks.

you snuggled your head into his neck and bit your bottom lip, nodding along.

" i'm gonna c-cum. " you tell him.

sohee picks up his pace and you had your first orgasm of the night..

~~
4am

after sex for an hour straight sohee got tired, he cleaned you up and let you wear his clothes.. letting you sleep on the bed.

he walks towards the kitchen and grabbed whiskey from a cabinet, drinking alone.

he didn't know how to get you to be his girlfriend, he was frustrated.

" oppaa!! " you yelled from his bedroom.

sohee grabbed his cup and drank all the whiskey he poured before going to you.

" hm? " he hums, going towards you.

you pouted and opened your arms, wanting a hug.

he could barely see your face in this dark room, but since he left the door open he could see your arms stretched out in the air.

he tops you and leaned downwards, letting you kiss his face.

" she kissed you here.. " you pout and pinched his cheek softly.

sohee looked at you.. you were still thinking about this?

" it was my favourite spot.. " you frowned.

" you kissed me here too right? " sohee asks, kissing your lips.

you sniffled, suddenly feeling a tear roll down the side of your face.

" i missed you.. i haven't seen you in a week and you let a girl kiss your cheek." you sniffled.

" then why didn't you call me..? " sohee asks softly.

you suddenly became sober for a moment, you stared at sohee.. making eye contact with him in the dark.

" i was studying. " you tell him.

" how am i supposed to trust that you didn't fuck seunghan? " sohee asks.

you were stunned.. seunghan??

" seunghan is a thing of the past! i really was studying, busting my ass for a 4.0 gpa! i have a scholarship to maintain remember?! " you suddenly get mad that he accused you of sleeping with another guy.

sohee suddenly remembered that you were a scholarship student, it explained why you wanted time alone.

" you should've just told me you needed time alone. " he ruffles his hair in frustration.

" we're not even in a relationship like that. " you tell him.

" then ask me to be your boyfriend. " he says.

you looked up towards him and glared.

" in these kinds of situations isn't the guy supposed to ask? " you cross your arms.

" okay then, y/n will you be my girlfriend? " sohee asks.

you grin and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go.

" yes " you smile.

sohee smiled and pulled the blanket over you.

" why did it take us 7 months to do that? " sohee reaches into your shirt, carressing your waist.

you smiled and kissed his cheek.

" you let a girl kiss you again like that you're as good as dead to me. " you tell him.

" stop thinking about that. " sohee snuggles into your chest.

" you did that on purpose to make me jealous of course i'm gonna think about that. " you tell him.

he looks at you and grabbed your face, planting kisses on your cheeks and eyes.

" sleep! sleep! " he chants.

you laugh at the tickly feeling and hugged him.

~~
a week later,
9pm

" i'm home! "

you looked over at the door and smiled seeing your boyfriend.

" hi sexy " he smiles.

you went over to him and he hugs you, exchanging a few kisses.

he reaches for your butt and squeezes it tightly, smirking at you.

" i was at my mom's house all day thinking about you. " he says.

" inappropriate much? " you scoff at him.

he smiled and kissed you running his hand up and down your body, wanting to touch you.

" you have a boner " you tell him.

" you gonna fix it or what? it's your fault. " he says.

you laugh at him and he smiles carrying you to the bedroom.

" i'm on birth control. " you tell him.

" amazing, we ran out of condoms. " he says.

" we ran out?? sohee your house is filled with condoms! how many times did we fuck? " you ask.

" i know right? " he kisses your neck planting hickeys.

" did your mom ask about this? " you glide your fingers over a faded hickey on his neck.

" my sister did, she asked about you. " he takes off his shirt, revealing even more hickies.

" oh my god! " you realize all the hickies you left on him were more than you thought.

" lights on or off? " he asks.

" i did this? " you ask.

" on i guess " sohee takes off his shorts.

" i'm impressive " you smiled.

" you are " he grins and kisses you.

" actually i wanted to watch a movie.. " you tell him.

" huh? " he looks at you, a little stunned.

" yeah, i bought movie tickets. " you grin.

sohee was now frustrated, he had a boner all day cause of you.

" baby.. " he frowns a little.

" we need to go like now, we need to meet with g/n and her boyfriend.. and the movie is starting soon. " you got up and put on a hoodie.

he sighs and wears his shirt, he's a little disappointed but a movie can't hurt..

~~
1 hour later,

sohee could barely concentrate, he kept looking at you.

" what " you look at him.

he grabbed your hand and placed it on his buldge, signalling for a handjob.

" lee sohee. " you spoke.

he grins and kisses your cheek.

you looked around and the movie theater was kinda empty, so you reached into his pants and started to stroke his problem.

" faster.. " he groans into your ear.

you were kinda turned on by his moans, you felt your walls clenching as he came in your hands.

" we're gonna go buy water. " you tell your friends.

they smiled at you and you stood up, pulling sohee to  the exit.

you both went into a vacant bathroom and he smirked at you.

~~
20 minutes later,

you and sohee sat back down at your seats and watched the movie, pretending he didn't just nut into you 5 minutes ago.

" i thought you guys went to buy water? " your friend asks.

" we did. " you say.

" okay, where's the water? " she asks.

you looked at sohee and he was watching the movie.

" we got lost, and when we found the counter it was closed. " you make up an excuse.

" right.. " she squints her eyes at you.

you smile at her and looked up at the screen, you knew then and there you would never have sex in public ever again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 7.2K 19
Another 'short story' ***All Regular Credits***
41.4K 759 74
Random stories I make up about RIIZE Also Y/N is gender neutral in these stories. ‼️Requests are OPEN (you can now request with OCs as well!)‼️
29K 1.7K 4
***Random Short story***
104K 2.2K 46
Short stories about these adorable men.