Tragic Affairs

Da loveekayym

Gabriella Garcia. Gabbi Bella. you ether love her or you hate you. How will she navigate the blood, sweat a... Altro

Intro
Cast list
act 1: The beginning
Info
1.
3.
4.
act 2: Total Divas
Ring Gear
Act 2: Info
Personal info 2
Welcome to the WWE
Welcome to WWE
A Tango with Fandago
A Tango with Fandango
Planet funk is Funked up
Planet Funk is Funked up
The "Fat" Twin
The "Fat" Twin
A/N

2.

69 0 0
Da loveekayym

A year after her debut: April 13,2008

It's been a year since i started in the wwe, I've never belonged more. I've made friends with many. Including John and Randy orton and many other women in the locker room.

Randy and myself have gotten really close, he has helped me so much since my debut. So much so tomorrow is my first ever championship match against Beth Phoenix who i am also really close with.

Right now im heading out of the hotel to get some lunch with Randy right now. As i walk into the lobby i see Randy waiting for me while on his phone.

I walk up to him waiting for him to get off the phone. Once he does he walks over to me and give me a hug. "hey babe, how are you doing," he says, he always calls me babe but it still gives me butterflies.

"i'm good, im ready to eat," i reply as i start walking to the door holding his hand.

He laughs as i start dragging him to go eat across the street from the hotel.

As we sit down and eat, we start talking about my match for tomorrow. Me and Beth have been having a fued the past couple months, she's a heel and i'm a semi-heel. The crowd has definitely liked me more and more times i wrestle.

"so are you ready for this? we've been training but how are you feeling?" he says while we eat

"i don't even know how im feeling, im just ready to go out there and win," he looks at me like he knows im lying.

"Fine im nervous as hell, what if i mess up, what if-" Randy cuts me off,
"hey you can do this, you always go out there and do your best that's what you will always do."

I stare at him in awe as he always knows what to say when i freak out.

"yeah i can do this." i say as i stare in his eyes, while he smiles at me.

Monday Night Raw: April 14,2008
London,England.

Me and Randy are walking into the arena to get ready for Raw today holding hands. We start looking for the women's locker rooms.

We see beth while we're looking and i run up to her and hug her. " hey girl," i say as i hug her. she laughs as she says, " hey Gabs, ready for tonight." she says as she leaves the hug.

" yup i'm ready to beat you." i say as i laugh at her face, " we'll see about that, wanna start heading to the locker room?" she says laughing

I turn to randy, " go. good luck tonight i'll see you after your match." he says. i smile and nod and give him a hug and i kiss on his cheek.

I turn and go with beth to find the women's locker room. when we enter the locker room we see some of the other ladies. " hey ladies," i get hellos in return.

" you ready though like actually," beth says as i start getting ready, i turn to her to see her worried as this is my first and maybe only championship match. "yeah im ready but i do need to see vince before to tell me who wins tonight, did you talk to him?"

Beth grins and nods at my questions, " yup so go talk to him i'll see you out there tonight," she says as she gives me a side hug. i look at her suspicious as i walk off.

Vince's office:

I take a breathe as i knock on his door and open it when i hear the go ahead to go inside.

" hey vince, it's good to see you," as i shake his hand and sit down.

" how are you gabi ready for tonight?," he says, "yeah just ready to see how tonight goes," i just want him to tell me who is going to win tonight.

" i can see how impatient you are getting so let's get to it," he laughs as he stares at the nervous look on my face. " So i talked to the creative team and we thinks its best if you become the new women's champion."

As soon as he finishes saying that i'm in disbelief i thought this was just an opportunity to fight for it but to actually be called the women's champion is insane.

" You have proven so many people wrong since you've been here, you have proven your love for this place as well as how well you wrestle and we believe you will be a amazing women's champion."

" wow vince, thank you so much , i don't even know what to say , i won't let you down sir." i say as stand up to shake his hand.

I walk out of his office while having the biggest smile on my face excited for the new journey.

Monday night Raw
Third person point of view:

Paparazzi plays as a red carpet rolls out and men with camera start taking pictures. Gabi comes out and does her pose with her hand behind her back and one in front of her face.

Outfit, hair and makeup*

She walks down the ramp eyeing the crowd as she walks on the steel steps and does her splits into the ring.

Beth phoenixs music plays as she makes her way into the ring with her women's championship.

Lillian Garcia is in between the women as she announces"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE women's championship. Introducing first the challenger from San Diego, California Gabi bella."

Gabi holds her arms out and walks her side of the ring as the crowd cheers and boos her.

"And her opponent from Buffalo, New York Beth phoenix The Glamazon."

The Ref holds up the championship show both Women than handing it to off. He checks with both women and rings the bell.

Beth and Gabi walk around each other and asset one another and they lock up. Beth tosses Gabi to the floor of the ring.

Gabi gets up to lock up again, but Beth lifts her up and throws her in the corner.

Gabi comes from the corner and elbows Beth multiple times in the face. Beth tries to give Gabi a forearm but Gabi ducks and kicks her in the stomach.

Gabi kicks her side and goes for another kick but Beth catches her and goes for another forearm but Gabi ducks again and tries to roll her up but Beth stops her and stomps on her stomach.

Beth throws her to the ropes but Gabi slides on the floor ducking. She then tries to do a ddt but beth counters and throws her on her shoulder running to the corner and slamming her back on the corner.

Beth throws Gabi on the floor and covers her, Gabi kicks out at 2.

Gabi on her knees, Beth kicks her again in the stomach.

Beth then puts Gabi in a headlock. but gabi knees her in the face. Beth then suplex her off the ropes going for the cover only for gabi to kick out.

Beth puts her back in the submission with a headlock. but gabi knees her and throws elbows. she tries to throw beth into the ropes but she counters and throws gabi into the ropes instead.

Then Gabi tries a reverse ddt but beth counters and grabs her into the chicken wing. As Gabi screams in pain. trying to counter Gabi gets her legs free. Trying any and everything to get her off.

Meanwhile backstage multiple superstars, male and female, are backstage watching the match including Orton just waiting to see who will win the match.

Back in the ring Gabi is still fighting her off and finally she gets free and tries going on her back and throws her in the corner. She's taking a breather when Beth comes after her and Gabi kicks her in the gut.

She jumps off the ropes and gives her a forearm again. Gabi goes on the ropes and kicks her in the gut and then clotheslines her. She's about to throw her on her back for widows peak but beth throws her in the corner. Beth starts beating her in the corner when the Ref tells her to back off.

Beth puts her in the top rope but  Gabi keeps kicking her to get her off. Gabi goes on the top out and jumps on her into a roll up when Beth kicks out at 2. They both get up and beth kicks her in the gut.

Beth sets her up for the glam slam. But Gabi counters into a roll up.

"1..2..3.."

Gabi rolls out of the ring and leans against the ring catching her breathe. "The winner of this match and the new women's champion Gabi Bella."

In that moment, The crowd cheers loudly, she hears JR and Jerry in disbelief. The Ref hands her the title , she stands there taking in the moment when she starts crying.

Backstage, the superstars are cheering her on and Orton is standing there with a smile on his face and starts heading to the gorilla with the rest of the superstars.

Back in the ring, Gabi is still crying and she starts going up the ramp holding up her new championship.She goes backstage and starts crying more when everyone starts clapping and cheering for her. She gives out some hugs to the important people Vince including.

When she sees Randy she jogs up to him hugging him tight holding her championship. "i'm so proud of you," he whispers into her ear.

This is where she was meant to be in this moment with this man hugging and supporting her.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

14.5K 922 62
Everything Is Meant To Be Broken... Sequel to Be My Superman! Battles Leave Battle Scars "Give me heartbreak,give me guilt, give me hatred, just know...
56.1K 1.7K 41
I'll always be here no matter how much you push me away I'm here because I love you ! I still love you ❤️ Yeah I'm with her now but that's because sh...
16.9K 1.3K 27
Every marriage has a secret, Brie's and Bryan's is no difference. Except their secret directly hurts Brie. However her knight in shinning armor is cl...
10.9K 269 50
Nikki & Roman just got out of tough relationships and find it hard to move on but until they start having feelings for one another Its whole differen...