RWBY: Maximum Carnage (Harem...

By Huyhuynh4061

(A/N: Goddamnit! Rooster Teeth is shut down by Warner...Damnit! Now this world is screwed!!! It is screwed... More

Introduction
Harem Members
(Y/N)'s Villains & Allies
Prologue 01: The King Of Red's Nature
Prologue 02: Portal & Teleport
Chapter 1: Welcome To Earth & Reality
Chapter 2: Reunion Again
Chapter 3: New World & (Y/N)/Crash Site
Chapter 4: Experience World/Spiderman
Chapter 5: The Grave Of Kevin
Chapter 6: The Love Of (Y/N)
Chapter 7: Qrow, Winter, Nora, Ren Appear
Chapter 8: Unleashed Carnage
Chapter 9: Carnage V.S RWBY & JNPR
Chapter 10: Ruby Rose (Lemon)
Chapter 11: The Life Foundation
Chapter 12: First Encounter Of Carnage
Chapter 13: Final Carnage V.S Riot
Chapter 14: Blake & Yang (Lemon)
Chapter 15: Weiss Schnee (Lemon)
Chapter 16: New Anti-Hero
Chapter 17: Our Inner Demon
Chapter 18: Carnage V.S Electro
Chapter 19: Second Encounter Of Carnage
Chapter 20: Penny (Lemon)
Chapter 21: Dating With RWBY & Girls
Chapter 22: Carnage V.S Salem & Cinder 1st Fight
Chapter 24: Clean The World Of Villains & Crimes
Chapter 25: The Bunny Girl & Raven
Chapter 26: Venom Meet Carnage
Chapter 27: Knull is coming
Chapter 28: Final Battle Part 1
Chapter 29: Final Battle Part 2
Chapter 30: Final Battle Part 3
Chapter 31: The Return Of Carnage
Chapter 32: Ending Epilogue
Chapter 33: Post Credit Ending

Chapter 23: The Truth & Lies

86 6 1
By Huyhuynh4061

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "You are strong...but not strong enough to defeat us.~" He said to Salem and Cinder and then he suddenly transform into something else more like dangerous for what he might become himself is other monster form.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Now where were we?" He asked them and make him was look at the two of them have their faces into surprises for what they saw (Y/N) with his Carnage but new different form for what he might become and whatever he just might become and looks like completely terrifying for himself. Then (Y/N) look at the two of them were shook their heads and then they both are going to fight (Y/N) again and make (Y/N) was growl little bit and make him let out another thunderous roar toward to the two villainess.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*ROAR*"

When he roar out and charge toward at the two of them and Salem tries to use her power shoot at (Y/N) and make him wasn't felt pain and only what he can do is gave her a powerful slash from his 15 inches long claws. Then (Y/N) swung his claws at her and it hit her in the stomach and make Salem was scream out in pain and then (Y/N) begin to slashing her in multiple times with his deadly weapons and make (Y/N) swung it again and send Salem to the tree and crashes down on the ground.

Cinder: "MISTRESS SALEM!!!!!!!!!" She shout out in horror and then she got grab by one of (Y/N)'s tendril and he was swung her to the ground and keep swung her to the other trees and she was got hit and many hits around here by (Y/N) who was whoop the shit out of her. Then (Y/N) swinging and keep swinging her around and make him throw her to the water over there and she was got herself splash down on the river.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Yeet, bitch.~" He said to himself.

When Salem were slowly got up from the ground and make her was hissing out in pain and then she look down at her belly and abs that she got stabs and claw marks from (Y/N) and it is bleeding out and make her surprise in horror. Then Ruby, Nora, and Pyrrha were surprise to seen Queen of Grimms was bleeding and it is black...all black was spilled down on the ground and then they got thought in their heads.

Ruby/Pyrrha/Nora: "*What the heck?!? S-S-She's bleeding?!?*" They both thought themselves and they didn't know how she is bleeding out.

Salem: "*I-I-I'm bleeding...b-b-but impossible...I am immortal and I-I-I can't be killed.*" She thought herself and she look up and she saw (Y/N) was walking toward to her slowly like insane for himself.

Salem: "*W-W-What is this feeling?!? I-I-I-I'm scared...I'm really scared of him?!?*" She thought herself and she saw the most deep terrifying huge red aura all over (Y/N) by himself and she seen the truth of how monstrous for what (Y/N) just made....no, this isn't him. This is something else for what she just witness the true power comes from (Y/N) and it looks like she found out that he is a demon for what she saw him.

The Satan.

The Death.

Salem: "*W-W-What a true monstrous power!!!!!!! I-I-I need to leave!!!! I can't let him kill me!!! I don't want to die like this!!!!*" She thought herself and then Cinder who was got out of the river by herself and she was got up from the river and she is breathing and keep breathing out little bit and then she look at Salem and she said.

Cinder: "Mistress Salem." She said to Salem.

Salem: "..." She didn't said anything.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Now what would you do right now, Queen Of Grimms? Are you going to run or stay here?" He asked her and make her was silent and she didn't know how to said but (Y/N) got his left arm shapeshift into claws and his right arm change into axe by himself. Then (Y/N) was let out a growling toward to the Queen of Grimms and Fall Maiden were stood right there by themselves.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Because we are going to kill you two here right now.~ What would that be?" He asked the two of them and make the two of them felt fear has coming for them and they knew this what happened to them. Then (Y/N) was look at the two of them have a pure fear and terror for themselves and they shook their heads by themselves and Salem look at Cinder and she told her.

Salem: "Cinder, open the portal right now." She said.

Cinder: "Yes, mistress." She said to Salem and make her was opened the portal right away and then Salem turn her head back to look at (Y/N) who stood right there by himself and he was still stare at her.

Salem: "This isn't over yet....I'll be back...I'll always take over this world just like my world Remnant!!!!!!!!!" She shout out to (Y/N) and the girls and make (Y/N) was growling out toward to them and he said.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Bring your armies with you...cause we'll going to take you all down." He said to Salem with half evilly smirk on (Y/N)'s face and make him was growl out little bit.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "There always death and chaos for you.~" He said to her and make her was growl out little bit and then the two of them went to the portal right away by themselves and make the two of them went back to the cave. Then the girls were seen (Y/N) is amaze but the power comes from (Y/N) who can kill this bitch and send her to the hell where she belong to...and (Y/N) was slowly to transform back to his own human form for himself.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Damn." He said to himself.

Ruby: "(Y/N)!!!!!" She shout out to (Y/N) and she gave him a hug right away and make him was hug back at her and then Pyrrha with Nora were give the same thing to (Y/N) too...the three of them are hugging (Y/N) tightly because they were thought he was gone but they saw the battle of (Y/N) between Cinder and Salem. It seems that they both proud of him and they have their own chance to seen how prove of (Y/N) really is...and the strongest also monstrous for what (Y/N) might become...it seems (Y/N) just hurt Salem by himself.

Pyrrha: "So that means you definitely hurt her?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I believe so." He said to her.

Nora: "We can save our world!" She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I think you girls are going to celebrate with the others about Salem is hurt injure by me...and it means you girls can go back to your own home and I will tries my best to save your world by me." He said to her and make (Y/N) was let out his sigh in deep breath and he look at the girls and he said.

(Y/N): "Let's go back...I'm going to take you girls back to our home." He said to them and make them nod their heads right away and then they both were heading out to the vehicle car and make the four of them went to the car and (Y/N) driving his vehicle car to his home and take the girls were there. After he was take them to there right away and make (Y/N) went out to somewhere and he was heading back to his best friend's home by himself and (Y/N) was tries his best to talk with Peter.

Time Skip Later.

In Peter's Home.

When Peter was heading to his own home by himself and he take a walk and he had a bruise on his face and make him was tries his best to walking up there to his own home right away and when he was got there and he opened the door and he called out.

Peter: "Aunt May, I'm home! I hope you-" He tries to said and he was notice (Y/N) who is sit over there on the chair by himself and then (Y/N) just chilling little bit.

(Y/N): "Hello, Peter." He said to Peter.

Peter: "(Y/N)! W-What a surprise to see you, man!!!!" He said to (Y/N).

Aunt May: "Well, (Y/N) is here to talk with you about something but by the way...I'll going out right now...I must buy the grocery foods from the store." She said to (Y/N) and Peter and make the two of them nod their heads and then Aunt May was walk out of the house and she is moving out by herself.

(Y/N): "So, Peter...I think we have time to talk with each others." He said to him.

Peter: "What do you mean?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Peter, you're Spiderman...aren't you?" He asked him and make him was surprise to heard (Y/N) said to Peter and then he turn his head to look at (Y/N) who was holding the suit of Spiderman for what Peter was using it for.

Peter: "H-How did you-" He tries to said.

(Y/N): "I saw your face and the suit from what you really are, Peter...but I show my secret to you." He said to Peter and make him was looking at (Y/N) in confusion and out of nowhere a red tentacle come out of (Y/N)'s back behind. This make Peter was surprise to seen the red tentacle comes from (Y/N)'s back and looks like dangerous and it seems looks like he found out about the red creature is (Y/N) for what Spiderman encounter...the red tentacle grab the soda comes from the fridge and then it give to (Y/N).

(Y/N) was drinking it by himself and make him gonna look at Peter and he said to him.

(Y/N): "Now, Peter...let's talk. I'll keep your secret and you will keep my secret...and you stand on my way again and I'll kill you." He said to Peter.

Peter: "Fine...you want to know the whole things about it...let's talk." He said.

(Y/N): "But you better not lying to me...I know you kill him for what reason but I don't want to kill or hurt you, Peter." He said.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 869 26
[DISCONTINUED] Attention: This is an AU for both DOOM and RWBY. Some things will be altered or changed involving the protagonist and the lore of DOOM...
57.8K 873 39
(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My Name is (Y/N) (L/N) Parker and I am....Red Death/Carnage....I don't know what ha...
3.1K 172 20
After a fight with the #2 Dark Matter, Accelerator somehow ended up transporting to a world with strange creatures, hunters, aura and semblances. He...
24.2K 482 35
(Y/N): "There always death...and Carnage." A young man name was (Y/N) (L/N) Napier and he was the son of Joker...he's not insane like his own father...