Dastaan-e-Ahmedaani

By niabhatti

A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish... More

Prologue
Characters
Characters Aesthetics
Note
1| Chaand raat
Character Aesthetic 2
2| Eid
3| scary
4| Internship
5| scared
Couple Aesthetics
6| Day 1
7| Coffee
8| Over speeding
9|Forgivness
Note
10|Grounded
11|Metro
12|Flashback
13| Exams
14| Dinner
15|Fight
16| warnings
17|Pizza
18| Injured
Characters 2
19|Birth story
20| Never again
Imp Note
21| Gian
22| Worried
Note
23| sick
24|oh no
25| guitar
26| broken
27|Tution
28| Injured
Note
29|Dr shah Alam
30| chaos
31| Mini Haider
32| wandering
32! Furious
33|Regret
34| great fall
35| crazy clan
36| birthday
37|Driving
38| Zaayan Kamal khan
39|sneak out
40|caught
41|punishment
42|Trouble Trouble
Note
43|screwed
44|pain
45| lesson
46| caller
47| Best friend
Imp Announcement
48|Fire
49|fury
50|punch
51|cake
52| night before
53| not right
54|Dictator
55|blunder
56|fail
57| consequences
58| unexpected
New story
59| love is in air
60| road trip
61|Crash
62| Unfriendly Friend
63| Harsh
64|Too much
65|what?
66|sneakily
67| heart slipping
Note
68|Heroes
69|Back to school
70|Shock
71|Brat
72|Number one
73| spell
74|Done
75|Better
76|Dinner
77|Family
78|new boys
New characters
79|Race
80|Enraged
81|misery
82|Anger
83|First time
85|wedding bells?
86|you and I
87|Big Family
88|Baat paaki
89|Mean
90|suspend
91|terminated
92|regret
93|field
94| jealousy

84|Next morning

3.6K 346 231
By niabhatti

Haadi was in deep slumber as the events of yesterday tired him. He felt someone sitting on his bed as he stirred up but refused to open his eyes.

"Haadi." Hatim's tone was gentler than ever as he softly shook his arm.

There was something in his tone that made Haadi open his eyes up. His father doesn't really sound this low and sad. He sat up straight.

"Kia hua baba?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

Hatim gave him a sad smile and shook his head.

"Kuch nahi hua meri jan." He kissed his temple.

"Baba bataye na!" Haadi said.

Hatim shook his head as he caressed his hand the spot where he hit.

"Dard to nahi horaha na?" Hatim asked in low tone.

"Kis baat ka dard?" Haadi asked confused.

"Ohhh! Arey baba ap bhi naa! Muskil se touch kia ha apne mujhe dard to us waqt nahi hua tha ab kia hoga!" Haadi smirked.

Hatim softly chuckled.

"I am sorry I had to do it! I am not sorry for doing it though." Hatim said.

"Relax baba! Ye choti moti cheezein mind nahi krte! Galti krunga to daantoge na daante ka marne ka haq apse ziyada kisko hai! Don't worry." Haadi peppered his face with kisses.

"I love you so much Haadi! Please don't make me do this again. Please!" Hatim requested.

"Apko lagta ha mein pagal hu? Itni kutai hone ke bad kon wapis krega baba! Nahi krunga paka." Haadi said.

Hatim cupped his face and dropped a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Go and get ready! School ka time horaha hai." Hatim said.

"Ap ab ko itna guilt horaha toh chuti krne de." Haadi said.

"Phele baat toh ye ke mujhe guilt nahi horaha bura lagraha ha bas or dusri baat ye ke chuti wala department mama ka hai ask her!" Hatim replied.

Haadi made a face which made Hatim chuckle.

"Ata hu neeche! Ready hokar." He said and stood up.

After wearing her uniform and getting ready all that left was braid. Zaira took her brush and walked towards his parents room. She was in no mood to braid her own hair today.

She knocked on the door and entered inside. Her father was standing on dresser fixing his tie.

She was little nervous to see her parents.

"Assalam Alikum." Hassan gave her a big smile ending all her nervousness. Zaira rushed to him and hugged him tightly.

Hassan noticed her chin quivering and he knew she would burst into tears any moment now.

"Please dont! Agar ap subha subha roengi to baba ka tu pura din sadly guzrega na." Hassan kissed her forehead.

"I didn't mean to disappoint you baba! I am sorry." Zaira said.

"I am not disappointed Zaira! Please!" Hassan replied gently.

"Bas karo rona! Ek aur ansoo nikla haina to me baat nahi krunga I promise." Hassan said and Zaira quickly wiped whatever tears she had.

Haider knocked on the door and entered.

"Baba woh black wali file..." He trailed of when he saw Zaira.

"Kia hua isse? Rorahi kyu rahi ha yeh!" Haider immediately rushed to her.

Zaira shook her head.

"Me nahi rorahi." She said.

"Zaira ab hogaya na hona tha! Ab ro mat please Zairuu!" Haider glared at his father and took her in his embrace.

Zeenat came out of washroom and saw her daughter cuddling to her father and brother.

"Good morning." She said softly.

Zaira came out of Haider's embrace and looked at her mother biting her lips to stop herself from crying.

Zeenat covered the distance between them and walked towards her. She softly made her look at her.

"Gussa ho?" Zeenat asked Zaira.

Zaira tried to control her tears but couldn't.

"Apne kyu maara mujhe!" She said.

Zeenat herself couldn't stop her tears and hugged her.

"I am sorry meri jan!" She patted her head.

Hassan and Haider both smiled they both hated the moment when she got slapped. Hassan also had whole conversation with his wife last night making her realise that slapping a teenager would do no good. She cried at night aswell regretting her actions. She just got to too scared hearing about her bunking that her hand shot up.

"Maama! Baba Zairaa!" Hamza's yell shook them all.

He went to wake hi sister up but not finding her anywhere worried him. He have never scolded her this badly and he was now scared of dimming her light.

"Tum yahn ho? Kabse dhoond raha hu!" Hamza sighed in relief as he found Zaira here.

"Apne kuch kaha kia? Bhaiya kia masla ha apko dekho phir rorahi ha yeh!" Hamza snapped at Haider.

"Mene kuch nahi kia!" Haider denied the accusation.

"Toh kyu rorahi ha yeh?" Hamza asked.

"Tum dono jo subha subha agaye hona uska dimag kharab krne isliye rorahi hai! Bhago dono yahn se." Hassan chided.

"Black file de meri phele." Haider said and Hassan nodded he picked up the file from his desk and gave it to Haider.

Haider pecked Zaira's head and left the room.

"Tumhe kia kaam hai?" Hassan asked Hamza.

"Mujhe Zaira se kaam hai! Tum ready hojaou phir ana mere pass kuch baat krni hai." Hamza said.

"Kia baat?" Hassan asked.

"Kuch bhen bhaio ki personal baat haina apko kia hai!" Hamza scoffed.

Hassan caught his ear and twisted it firmly.

"Ek lafz tumne meri beti ko kaha haina murga bana kar bhar garden me khara krdunga." Hassan said.

"Oww baba! Choree! Kuch or kaam hai ap bhi na." Hamza said and Hassan finally left his ear.

"Me ati hu!" Zaira said.

"Okay!" Hamza said and left the room not before glaring at his father.

"Mama! Braid banade." Zaira said.

Zeenat face lit up with smile. She kissed Zaira's face and made her sit at her dresser pushing her husband out of the way.

Zaira chuckled at Hassan's over dramatic hurt expression . Hassan pecked Zaira's head and left the room.

Zeenat started doing Zaira's hair.

"Naraz to nahi hona?" She asked.

"Me kyu naraz hongi Mama! Apke marne ko mind nahi kia mene I promise." Zaira said.

"Maar ap deserve krti thi leken mujhe sabke samne nahi marna chaiye tha." Zeenat said.

"Sab apne hi toh mama!" Zaira said.

"Bari mama ne danta apko?" Zaira asked.

"Danta nahi! Bas samjhaya." Zeenat replied.

"Chale ap next time nahi mariega!" Zaira giggled.

Zeenat just smiled and continued doing her hair once she was done she noticed Zaira's face and she knew the girl was not satisfied. She have troubled her all her life she never likes her hair in first time.

"Mama dekhein ne left se moti hai!" Zaira whined.

"Zaira yar!" Zeenat replied.

"Mama please ek baar aur please!" Zaira requested.

Zeenat gave in she opened it and did it again Zaira almost cried at the second one so She did it again after three attempts Zaira was finally somewhat convinced.

"Thank you!" Zaira said.

"Chalo breakfast ke liye late horaha hai." Zeenat thanked in relief and asked her to leave.

"Me bhai pass se hoke ati hu!" Zaira said and ran towards Hamza.

"Baat suno meri ek dihyan se!" Hamza took her to swimming pool area and started slowly.

"Bhaiya ne Mahir bhai ko Raat ko sab bataya mene apne kano se suna hai! Wese to school kuch krta nahi ha leken ye Mahir bhai ka dimag bhi bhaiya ki tarah chalta ha agar guardian ko bulane ka kare kuch bhi to mujhe ek message krdena me baba sath ajaunga leken bhaiya ko nahi ane dena okay?" Hamza said quickly before anyone else can hear.

"Mere pass phone nahi hai." Zaira said.

"Kisi dost ke pass hoga Zaira! Don't forget please." Hamza dropped a kiss on her head and left because he saw Haider coming closer to them.

"Kia faltu batein karaha tha yeh?" Haider asked Zaira.

"Faltu batein thi choree!" Zaira said and Haider rolled his eyes.

Zaayan alarm woke him up this morning. He turned around and found Raayan sleeping peacefully behind him. Zaayan noticed the time and it was already 6:30 he have to wake his brothers up and get ready too because since Aiza fired the driver he have to drop them school by himself.

He stood up opened up the curtains to brighten up the room. He walked towards Raayan's side to shake him up. The boy always wakes up after heaing noise or alarms. He must be tired Zaayan thought.

"Raayan!" Zaayan shook him but his eyes went wide when he touched his forehead. His younger brother was burning in fever.

"Raayan!" Zaayan's panicked voice made Raayan stir in sleep.

"5 minutes!" Raayan murmured and slept again.

Zaayan rushed downstairs to grab a thermometer. He came back to his room and again stirred Raayan up.

"Raayan bacha please utho! You are burning in fever mujhe check krna beta." Zaayan said softly.

Raayan slightly nodded he knew he was sick. He was to tired to think about anything else night so he took a cold shower and slept with wet hair.

Zaayan checked his temperature and his eyes widened. It was whopping 102•.

"Mein theek hojanga bhaiya! Don't worry." Raayan muttered.

"Inti tabiyat kese kharab krli? Bhukkar jesa tha to batana tha! I always mess up don't I." Tears escaped Zaayan's eyes.

"Bhaiya mene raat ko thande pani se nahalia tha isliye fever hogaya please band krona subha subha guilt." Raayan snapped.

Zaayan ignored his tone he always gets difficult in sickness.

"Kuch kr hi nahi sakte ha dono bhaiyo ka! Me kuch khane ka lekar ata hu khaou or dawai lo sahi nahi hua to thori deair me dr pass chalte hai." Zaayan said.

"Bhaiya doctor pass nahi aunga mein!" Raayan replied.

"Doctor ko yahn bulange don't worry." Zaayan said.

Zaayan got some milk and biscuits for him. Raayan was to tired to feed on his own so Zaayan fed him.

"Bhaiya!" Ayaan barged in fully ready for school.

Zaayan purposely didn't wake him up because he can not leave Raayan alone and he doesn't have a driver who can drop Ayaan so he decided to call his school and take a day off.

"Ap khud uth gaye Ayu?" Zaayan asked.

"Kia hua bhai ko?" Ayaan asked worried.

"Fever horaha hai!" Zaayan replied.

"Me jau school?" Ayaan asked.

"Nahi bacha! Ap change krlo or wapis sojou driver uncle hai nahi or bhaiya bhai pass haina." Zaayan said.

"Nahi bhaiya please." Ayaan absolutely hated the suggestion.

Zaayan looked at him sharply because this behaviour was very unusual. The boy would have jumped in bed right after his words.

"Ise bhi bhukar ha?" Raayan asked.

"Kyu Ayaan?" Zaayan asked.

"Woh woh! Mere pass ek friend ki notebook ha bhaiya." Ayaan muttered.

"Kyu?" Zaayan asked glaring.

"Wo kaam complete krna tha!" Ayaan whispered.

Zaayan took a deep breath he will ask questions later.

"Go! Guard uncle ko book deke aye bole Almir ko dede! Mind you Ayaan ap khud nahi jange akele is waqt." Zaayan said.

"Toh bhaiya me Almir sath school chalajata huna!" Ayaan said.

"What did I say Ayaan?" Zaayan asked firmly. It came out little bit more harshly than he intended too.

Ayaan got scared.

"Ayu bhai ko agar doctor pass leke jana para toh? Bhaiya can't leave you alone in school na ap book deke aou change kro or sojaou I will call in school okay?" Zaayan said softly this time. Ayaan nodded and rushed outside.

"Bas bhaiya! Dawai dedo mujhe bas sona ha ab." Raayan said when Zaayan brought the biscuit near his mouth again.

"Ek bite lelo." Zaayan said and Raayan obliged.

Zaayan fed him the medicine and gently patted his head until he slept again. He messaged Aiza and told her to handle things in his office today as he won't be able to come. He also called in Ayaan's school and took a day off.

He walked back in Ayaan's room and saw the freshly pressed uniform on floor. Zaayan rolled his eyes and picked up the uniform and arranged it back in closet. He walked towards Ayaan who was asleep by now. He caressed his hair and left the room. It was time to wake up his mother.

On the other hand Mahir argued with his mother and stood firm on his decision that he will take action against these students.

"Mama hum kisi aise din ka wait nahi krsakte jab kuch hojaye! Haider ne bataya mujhe itne salo se hota araha ha yeh! I will put an end to it." Mahir said firmly.

Mrs Sara also nodded she was also done by this now.

Mahir walked inside the school determined to end this thing today. He walked inside teacher's lounge and his gaze fell upon the homework assignment file the one his assistant checked and put his back.

He started going through it and his blood boiled when he saw Zaira's homework. The entire part b of exercise was missing. He was getting visibly angry as he decided to talk to his friend about it. He ignored the class test marks a week ago but now the incomplete homework was not something he will tolerate.

Few other homework also pissed him off badly and added weightage to his already foul mood. He walked inside the class and one look at his face and everybody knew they won't be spared.

____________________________________

Hi guys! I hope you guys liked the chapter.

How was it?

Did you guys enjoy it?

Any favourite scene?

How did you find the chapter? Please share your detailed reviews.

Please vote and do inline comments.

Next update after 200+votes and 200+inline comments.

Thank you
..Nia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 7.8K 46
A beautiful tale of Mehra Siblings. Dive in to know more.
122K 5.6K 29
She was his from the start ✨. She was an angel protected by a devil 🌼. No one can harm her not even him πŸ‘€. His love, obsession, strength, weakness...
59K 3.1K 19
This is a story of twins and their strict and possessive father🀍
197K 12.3K 24
❝ He was the best thing she never planned ❞ The story of a spoiled brat, with a past which no one could imagine and a future that was forced upon her...