The Wolf Girl

By MadHatter19

CJ is a mutant. Half human half wolf. She and Max escaped the Kraang and have been living in New York in peac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Ok I'll try it.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 17

1.3K 49 9
By MadHatter19

Enjoy the story. P.S this one is short.

Donnie's pov-

As I finish my story I look up at Master Splinter, expecting him to get mad and yell at me. To my surprise he didn't do any of those things. Instead he gave me a smile.
"My son, it means a lot to me that you are telling me the truth. For that I am very proud of you." I give him a small, sad smile.
"Sensei can I ask you something?" I asked. He nodded.
"Well I kind of... I kind of l-like her, but..," I sighed," I doubt she would like a mutant like me. What do I do?" He gives me a small smile.
"Love will always find a way no matter what." My smile grows.
"Thanks Sensei."
"You're welcome. Now off to bed. We have a lot to do tomorrow." We both got up and went to our rooms. As I crawled bed I think about CJ and our kiss. Did she mean it or was it just a friend kiss? The question bothered me all night until I fell asleep....

Sorry its short. I knew before I could move on I had to finish Don and Sensei conversation so here it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 208 29
Grayson didn't ask to be queen. The responsibility was just thrust upon her. There was nothing she wanted more than to roam the forests of Lycadia fr...
379 5 17
Donnie is Non-Binary. That would normally be fine, but a new side of their life is starting to get in the way of coming out. This "new side" is named...
1.2K 190 35
➳ 𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜'𝑠 200 𝐷𝑎𝑦𝑠【✘】 (2016 ᵗᵐⁿᵗ) (Side Book of the Mutant Apocalypse series) ⚠️ This fan fiction contains strong language sexual a...
65.7K 1.9K 54
After an accident at Shredder's lair, the turtles become humans! Donatello already turned Master Splinter back to a human. Find out how the turtles l...