Murder drones x Reader Scenar...

By WaffleXDthecoolerbro

What the title said. You are a Worker Drone BTW Slow Updates because My motivation is dying. More

Requests
~~Scenarios~~
Cuddles!
If you died
First Impressions of You
Conversations you have
How they get your attention
Human Child Reader (Platonic because obviously)
Greetings
Yandere Headcanons
If you were getting abused
#*(%*@_#
It was your choice.
If you were injured.
I haven't made a post in a week I think. Maybe two.
Random Headcannons
Falling deeper until you couldn't anymore
Cyn Catch-Up
Uzi Yandere Alphabet REVAMPED
Yandere Alphabet: V REVAMPED
~~Oneshots~~
Moon. (Short Oneshot)
That one guy (meme oneshot)
Boiling Point
A new awakening
Kicking the can down the road.
Infection AU
All we can do is try. (Short oneshot)
Felt like you needed this. (Short Oneshot)
Yandere Cyn x Human!Reader
~~Announcements~~
You turn into a pickle. (not MD, but I'm bored so here)
Idk I'm bored
Isn't related to md, but Fuck it I have to say this.
I need requests.
My tumblr tags
Update
This isn't goofy.
Stop.
I am going to throw a lemon through my window
Let's talk, shall we?
Conspiracy theory.
So just something so you know I'm alive.
Wattpad policy change.
New Discord
Update:
Not your problem but here.
This isn't MD related, but I need to rant
The song that'll play when Y/n does some goofy shit.

If you were a potato.

565 12 30
By WaffleXDthecoolerbro

Basically if you were a Smart Idiot.

Requested by Gamer_Dee, Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------

Uzi

Well, sort of unexpected. To be honest, this was one of the only things she was dreading. Not really, she doesn't really care.

She loves the smart things you do, like helping her with her rail gun, or figuring out a science project, whatever.

The dumb things you do however?

"Y/n, how did you get stuck on top of a light pole?" Asked Uzi, perching on top the light pole on top of you, Vampire wings spread.

"I dunno, honestly. I forgot."

--------------------------------------

N

Well, he's concerned for your overall wellbeing. If you keep doing... Stupid isn't a nice word... Questionable stuff, wouldn't that outweigh the smart stuff that you do?

Like, one moment you could be doing something really cool and smart, like curing cancer. The next you would have N bail you out of getting blown up by a rouge small robot you created by ACCIDENT!

"Okay, that just happened."

"Y/n, you almost died! Be more careful, please..."

"...Sorry."

----------------------------------------------

V

She's impressed, honestly. How do you become such a genius, and then just immediately mess it up like, I dunno... Almost collapsing the fabric of our universe as we know it?

She's not allowing you to do anything creative, because it either turns out to be really cool, or really dangerous.

"Y/n... >:("

"Listen, how was I supposed to know that throwing a rock into the largest volcano would cause it to erupt?"

"BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY DO!"

-----------------------------------------------------

Doll

You likely won't get the chance to be smart, because you're too busy being pulled around place to place by your girlfriend, who may or may not turn on you at any moment against her will.

Still, you do sometimes impress her when you're doing smart things, like pointing out the pattern on the wall that they need to get into a building, or something like that.

No dialogue here, just me; waffle.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Cyn

...

.-- .... -.-- / .- -- / .. / .... . .-. . ..--.. / .-- .... .- - / .- -- / .. / ... ..- .--. .--. --- ... . -.. / - --- / -.. --- ..--.. / .-- .... -.-- / .. ... / .. - / .-- .... . -. . ...- . .-. / ... --- -- . - .... .. -. --. / .... .- .--. .--. . -. ... / - .... .- - / .. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- / -.-. --- -. - .-. --- .-.. / --- ...- . .-. --..-- / .. / --. . - / .--. ..- -. .. ... .... . -.. / ..-. --- .-. / .. - ..--..

TRANSITION ENDED.

Welcome to your new body, Y/n.

---------------------------------------

Tessa

What? What do you mean you don't know you you almost impaled yourself on LITERAL PAPER?!

"Y/n, how is it when you do something extremely smart, you automatically replace that smartness with dumbness?"

"Rude."

"Am I wrong?"

"No, but it's still rude."

Just some cool music that AnOmoriFanatic made for one of my books. Check him out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 12.4K 79
I wrote this in 2018 when I was younger, so the writing is terrible and I had no clue what I was doing. Read at your own risk, I guess.
27.6K 958 26
A 19-year-old human named Y/N finds a job working for JCJenson. Y/N undergoes harsh training to become a Disassembly Drone, to help with the Worker...
67.8K 994 46
!This story's pretty old, and very cringe, just saying) (slow updates) A bunch of Minecraft mobs x reader! (Also might be some blood.)