γ€ο½ο½‰ο½“ο½“γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½ο½ο½’ο½‹γ€‘| Crosshair x...

η”± defiantminstrel103

𝚌𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚜 πšŠπš›πšŽ πšŒπš˜πš–πš–πš˜πš— πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ. Rylann Tetra, Shaak Ti's padawan, is stationed on Kamino to her disl... ζ›΄ε€š

Intro
γ€ο»Ώο½ο½‰ο½“ο½“γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½ο½ο½’ο½‹γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ²ο½™ο½Œο½ο½Žο½Žγ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½’ο½ο½“ο½“ο½ˆο½ο½‰ο½’γ€‘
01 | Temple Matters
02 | Into Kamino
03 | Guessing Games
04 | Hitting Walls
05 | Scheming
06 | Stunned
07 | Mindset
08 | Mindgames
09 | Carry the Weight
10 | The Medic
11 | Kitchen Plans
12 | The Collaboration of the Century
13 | The Master's Return
14 | Project Conduit
15 | Confrontation
16 | Planning and Schemes
17 | Surprises
18 | The Gift
19 | Omega
20 | Old Tally
21 | Hawk, Nova, Phoenix
22 | Premonition
23 | Doctor's Orders
24 | Teachers and Students
25 | Fight or Flight
26 | Flying Lessons
27 | Reannor City
28 | Gerasko
29 | Flighted Minds
30 | The Mission
31 | To Mandalore
32 | The Capital
33 | Technical Difficulties
34 | Wynn Avunn
35 | The Shot
36 | For What It's Worth
37 | Pros and Cons of Being Arrested
38 | Decisions
39 | The Fight
40 | Goodbyes
41 | Greetings
42 | The 501st
43 | Duty Calls
44 | New Students
45 | Distractions
46 | Mentors
47 | Lessons of Forms
48 | Inquiries
49 | Echoes of the Past
50 | Sil's Plan
51 | Unfinished Business
52 | Freeing
53 | Answers, But Not Really
54 | No Need To Ask
55 | Recollections of Old
56 | Answers, But Definitely More Confusing
57 | Worst-Case Scenario
58 | Encouragement
59 | The Reality of Losses
Author's Note
60 | Looking for Masters
61 | Only For You
63 | Get A Kriffing Coaster
64 | Oh, How The Tides Had Turned
65 | Then Do Something About It
66 | Trials
8 months later...
67 | Undercover Investigating
68 | How To Almost Die Three Times, A Crash Course With Rylann
69 | The Ultimate Payback
70 | Talks of Proposals
71 | Flying, Smelly Boots
72 | Tears or Rain. Maybe Both.

62 | Rylann's First 79s Experience

262 15 82
η”± defiantminstrel103

22 BBY, Month 10

Rylann

Dancing with Crosshair was like dancing on air. Yeah, he stepped on her toes a few times, but she dealt it right back to him. The Jedi didn't teach their padawans how to dance unfortunately. But it was the feeling of being in his arms, surrounded by harmonious sounds, that lifted her up and out of the moment. No one else was there. It was just him and her.

"Nice dancing, mesh'la," Crosshair whispered in her ear as the song ended and he led her off the floor.

"I would say nice dancing to you, but my toes say otherwise," Rylann said, elbowing him lightly in the ribs.

"Didn't know they could talk," he grumbled, rubbing his chest where her elbow touched him.

"You know what?" Rylann said as she slid into a booth that was free. "That was fun."

"Yeah, I guess it was," Crosshair said, sliding in beside her.

Rylann grinned up at him, poking his arm with her finger. "See? Wasn't so bad now, was it?"

Crosshair grinned. "Don't get too comfortable," Crosshair muttered, nudging his knee against hers.  "I will only dance every blue moon."

"Alright," Rylann said, moving her knee slightly so it was no longer resting against his. She averted her eyes, watching the door swing open. And she saw them. "Maker is gracious, look who it is."

It was Joseta with Rex at her side, entering the bar. She had done the impossible. Brody owed Rylann and Fives ten credits. Each.

Joseta glanced across the room, eventually meeting Rylann's gaze. The taller girl's eyes lit up. "Rylann! I didn't know you'd be here."

"Oh, yeah." Rylann shrugged. "Living life and all."

Joseta and Rex split their different ways, Joseta tapping her fingers on the booth. "Have you gotten anything to drink yet?" Joseta asked, eying the long line for the drinks that Rex just joined.

"Nope," Rylann said, leaning forward on the table. "I am having too much fun winning today. Played sabacc, darts, and danced. It's been a good day."

There was suddenly an uproar of voices and then clear, distinct laughter that rose above it all. It was Wrecker. It looked like he had just won an arm wrestling competition against two clones at once. Rylann laughed, shaking her head as she watched Hunter keep the two clones from launching at Wrecker.

Then Rylann noted that Hunter kept glancing over at their table. He grabbed Wrecker's arm, dragging him away from the mob of angry clones. Dragging Wrecker towards them.

"Lanny, I just destroyed two regs at the same time!" Wrecker exclaimed, plopping into the booth, shaking the table as he shimmied over.

"Destroyed them more than in the game," Hunter said, chuckling as he slid in beside him.

"I am betting they were destroyed in the emotional department," Joseta said, grinning widely as she offered a fist bump to Wrecker who took the opportunity with zeal.

"You got that right!" Wrecker said, giving a toothy smile. He then diverted his attention to the laminated menu that was propped up against the wall, grasping the greasy, ketchup-covered sheet to read it over and mumble under his breath about all the assortments of food.

"So," Hunter started, clearing his throat. "What's the plan for the evening?"

Rylann shrugged. "Have fun and stay out of trouble."

"You're one to talk," Hunter said, leaning forward. "Aren't you the one who used your abilities to win sabacc and get everyone to hate your guts?"

Before Rylann could comment, Joseta hopped back dramatically. "Are you messing with me?" she asked, eyes alight with excitement. "You cheated?" The latter part was whispered.

"Not exactly," Rylann said, blushing. "I just took advantage of what was already there."

Joseta blew her overgrown bangs from her eyes, shaking her head. "You are hilarious."

Rex walked back over with a dark colored beer and a glass of water, trying to avoid Joseta's long limbs. "What did I miss?"

"Just your favorite thing," Joseta said, shrugging as she clasped her hands behind her back. "Rules being broken and all."

Rylann swore she saw a blood vessel pop in Rex's temple. He let out a sigh, handing Joseta the water. "You'd better not be the one doing it. I don't know if I can face your mother to tell her that you're following in the footsteps of your brother."

Hunter crossed his arms over his chest. "It's none of your business if she was doing it or not. Sometimes you've got to learn the rules to know when to break them."

Rex set his glass on the table and Rylann could feel confusion rolling off of him. "It happens to be a joke, Sergeant."

"Didn't know you were capable of joking, Captain Reg."

"I am capable of many things, sir," Rex said coldly, eying Hunter with narrowed eyes.

Hunter rose to his feet, staring up at Rex. "Is that a threat?" He didn't seem intimidated by the captain even if he was a couple inches shorter and not as experienced. Rylann could feel his anger rise like a crest of a stormy wave. What had gotten into him?

"Okay," Joseta laughed out nervously, pulling Rex away from the growing turbulence between the two clones. "Let's go find the Crests and Dominos."

"Good idea," Rex said evenly, nodding to the table. "Good evening."

Joseta shot an apologetic look over at the table before sending Hunter a hurt one as she left. Hunter averted his gaze, sitting back down to pick at something on the table.

"What was that?" Crosshair asked, crossing his arms as he leaned on the table. "Mr. Play-It-Cool lost it?"

Hunter clenched his jaw. "Leave me alone, Crosshair."

"Hunter, we are just worried about you," Rylann said, reaching out to place a hand on his. "Do you have a problem with Rex?"

Hunter removed his hand from hers, crossing his arms. "Oh, so you're pals with him, too?"

Crosshair narrowed his eyes, placing a hand on Rylann's. "What's your deal, Hunter?"

Wrecker nodded. "Yeah, you're acting like Crosshair and it doesn't suit you."

"I just think Captain Rex is arrogant and self-righteous," Hunter said, shrugging as he refused to look them in the eyes. "And it annoys me that everyone is tightly wound around his finger."

Rylann looked over at Rex who was talking to Joseta. He must have said something funny because she started slamming the table as she cackled at whatever he said.

Crosshair followed Rylann's gaze before he chuckled to himself. But that chuckle turned into full-blown laughter. Rylann and the boys stared at Crosshair who was guffawing so loud that he was having trouble catching his breath. Rylann had never seen Crosshair laugh more than a chuckle. But this? He was cracking up. And at Joseta? At Rex?

Hunter looked uncomfortably between Crosshair and Rylann. "What is your problem, Cross?"

Crosshair coughed into his arm, shaking his head as his laughter died. "You little hypocrite," Crosshair said finally, wiping tears from his eyes. "You think you're subtle but you're far from it."

Hunter's face burned red. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Crosshair narrowed his eyes, a smirk growing on his lips. "Liar, but you keep doing that," he said, pulling out a toothpick to chew on.

Hunter opened his mouth to say something, but the music got turned up and he flinched at it. Rylann often forgot his senses were heightened. But then she heard the song. It was a Dey Gelo song.

Rylann's gaze shot across the room to find that Joseta was already looking at her, a wide grin on her face. Rylann tapped Crosshair's shoulder, scooting closer to him. "Scoot, Snipes. The dance floor is calling me."

Crosshair sighed, sliding out of the booth. "Alright, Cry Ry."

Rylann shot him a look as she hopped to her feet, jamming a finger into his chest. "Call me that one more time and I won't be the one crying."

Crosshair smirked, letting her pass only after shooting her a wink. "If you say so."

Read chapter 21 of Part the Tide to see Joseta's perspective on the scene!!

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

The Shadow η”± Liz

同人小说

5.2K 261 19
"She's one clone, she can't be that much trouble." The recruit said harshly, and Crosshair pinned him with a stern look. "I trained her. Wherever yo...
15.6K 441 58
Aurora Ealis is a Bounty Hunter who thinks that it's best to be alone in life. With no one to care for, loss wouldn't be as such of a big deal. Well...
145K 4.6K 45
When she was asked to join the Bad Batch she though little to nothing about it. I mean she was a doctor after all and her job was to make sure the cl...
7.4K 318 23
After hearing word that her best friend is still alive, the powerful force user Sarah joins the Clone army once more. But as the war's end approaches...