Territorial Men 12: Clinton G...

By missgrainne

The future of Grande Cruises and the first-born son of the billionaire shipping magnate--Clinton Grande has l... More

TEASER
PROLOGUE
1 ~ LOVE (SPG)
2 ~ SICK
3 ~ ANGEL
4 ~ TALK
5 ~ SPOIL
6 ~ DEVOUR (SPG)
7 ~ SOLACE (SPG)
8 ~ LOST
9 ~ PENTHOUSE
10 ~ BABY (SPG)
11 ~ SHOT
12 ~ DESTINED
14 ~ PARTY (SPG)
15 ~ BROTHERHOOD
16 ~ MILK
17 ~ PILLS

13 ~ MEMBER

25.4K 1.5K 104
By missgrainne

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

INSIDE the restaurant of Villamor Hotel, Xaria waited for her cousin. She's sitting at the corner to give themselves more privacy to talk about their business.

Medyo marami ang guest kaya naman ayaw niyang makaabala sa ibang empleyado na palaging tila tensyonado kapag may Villamor sa paligid.

Most of the employees knew her because they used to dine there or stay. Aside from that, the owner of the Villamor Hotel is her father's brother and when her uncle died, her brother Brenth Villamor became the Vice President.

Clane Altaraza--Ayesha Villamor's husband is currently the President.

They have their own businesses but her father can't just set aside the Villamor Hotels especially now that they have plan to build a branch in the island. Mas magiging abala ang kuya Brenth niya dahil ito ang katuwang ni Clane sa pagpapatakbo ng hotels.

Channelling a blazer dress in ivory, red pumps, and a Birkin bag on her hand, Ayesha Villamor-Altazara graced the restaurant like a supermodel in a runway. Her long hair is in neat and high ponytail that emphasized her small face, sexy and softer jawline, and her red lipstick.

Ayesha was greeted by the hotel staffs and some guests. She nodded then go straight to where she was.

"Hey there, my goddess," Ayesha teased her with what she used to addressed her.

Bella Xaria rolled her eyes then gave her cousin a warm hug and a cheek to cheek kiss.

Hindi naglalayo ang taas nila. Mas balingkinitan ng bahagya si Ayesha kumpara sa kanya kahit pa nanganak na ito. She's still looked like a woman who doesn't give birth.

Xaria wore a blazer suit and wide-leg pants in almond. She paired it with high heels open toe strappy sandals. Her hair is in a low ponytail that elegantly fell her back.

"I am so excited for this meeting! Anyway, congratulations with the success of your clothing line. I ordered dresses online and you got the perfect fabric and designs!" Ayesha's enthusiasm made her smile.

"Thank you, cuzz. But really, you should've told me, I can send some designs for you."

"It's fine. It helps with your sales. Business is business."

Pareho silang natawa dahil totoo din naman 'yon. They can't just be careless and mindless when it comes to running a business.

The waiter arrived with their lunch and drinks. While eating, they started the conversation about their partnership.

"I already have a name for my swimwear line. Since you mentioned that you want us to collaborate, I think it's better if we start it as soon as possible."

"We could do that. I already have the designs and the right materials to use. What I need is models. I think you can help me with that."

"Sure! Sure! I have a good taste with models. I can recommend some girls to model your bikinis."

"My factory is in Bulacan. My team there is just waiting for my go signal to start manufacturing. One of these days I will visit them and see it myself."

She's just starting with her business and she wants to focus on that. That is one of the reason why her attention was divided. Sa gano'n na paraan, nakakalimot siya sa nangyari sa nakaraan. Her business helps her as well aside from the fact that it is also her passion.

Designing, drawing, choosing the best materials, fabrics, but most importantly is how it made her feel after the handworks and stressed. She feels satisfied and fulfilled.

"Oh, you are ready na pala. What else do you need?"

"I need to hire more teams to help me with the photoshoots, model casting, location manager, and any work in the field department."

"I will recommend you the most efficient teams. I'll email you their details."

Ayesha is making her job easy. That is a big help.

"Anyway, my husband will be here anytime soon. He will go here after his meeting."

"That's fine. Clinton will pick me up later."

"Clinton Grande?" Ayesha was intrigued.

Xaria sipped on her juice before she answered. "Yes."

"You two are dating?"

"Uh, we are in a relationship."

Ayesha's smile grew wider. Her eyes twinkled. Halata na masaya na malaman ang tungkol sa love life niya.

She's not very vocal and showy when it comes to her private life. She has social media but she is not really active. But she's aware that her family is known especially in high society.

"New relationship lang?"

Paano niya ba sasabihin na matagal na silang magkakilala ni Clinton at matagal na rin na magka relasyon? Nagkahiwalay lang ng apat na taon at ngayo'y kababalik lang sa pilling ng isa't isa.

"Yes."

"I guess so. I heard rumors about him before when you were abroad. He dated different women. Beauty queens, models, and so on," Ayesha informed her with the fact that she knew already.

See? Clinton really dated women even her cousin knew about that. He went to the parties with his flings or fuck buddies and it wasn't even privately kept. His escapades with his women before were probably written in some magazines as well or online news because he didn't hide them.

"Hindi naman daw babaero pero lapitin talaga," dagdag pa ng magandang babae sa harap niya.

Napainom si Xaria ng malamig na tubig. Maayos at masaya naman sila ni Clinton pero ngayong naririnig niya ang tungkol sa mga babae nito habang wala siya noon, hindi niya maiwasan na magalit at makaramdam ng pait.

"At least, Clinton is not same with his brother—Kielton. That man is a notorious playboy."

Right. Kielton Grande is Clinton's brother and a famous band vocalist. And yes, he's known as a womanizer and he didnt even deny it.

"Oh, my husband is here na..." Ayesha suddenly said and gazed at the entrance of the restaurant.

Clane Altaraza is still on his dark gray suit. He looked grim, solid and robust. With a commanding and menacing air around him, his eyes were directly darted to his wife. Like a target that he skillfully locked.

When Ayesha stood up to welcome her husband, there were some whispery commotion with awe from the guests and also hotel employees.

Clane placed his hand on Ayesha's waist, then he crouched a bit to kiss his wife's lips.

The naughty grin on her cousin's lips were displayed when the two walked back to the table. Their happy marriage was shown on Ayesha's face. Even though her husband looked stoic.

Xaria stood up to acknowledged the presence of the President of Villamor Hotels. Nakipag beso rin siya kay Clane bilang normal na pag bati.

"Clinton will be here daw," Ayesha informed her husband.

"This table is too small for us." Clane said and his sharp eyes scanned the restaurant.

Nagmamadali at tila natataranta na lumapit sa kanila ang restaurant manager at ang tatlong waiter na nakasunod dito ay tila pilit na nagpapakatatag dahil halata ang pagiging kabado sa harap ng mga amo.

"I want a table for six." He commanded, almost making the employees shiver.

"S-sure, boss. I'll prepare a table." The female manager stuttered. Then she simply glared at those waiters to do the move.

Pakiramdam ni Xaria ay mas lalong naging tensyonado at pinagpawisan ang mga empleyado dahil nandoon si Clane. Halata rin na hindi na inform ang mga ito na darating ang boss kaya tuloy sobrang taranta na at pressured para lang mapaluguran sila.

Habang inihahanda ang lamesa para sa kanila, doon naman din dumating si Clinton.

Doon din may kumalansing sa dulong lamesa at nagkaroon pa ng tensyon dahil talagang animo nawawala sa sarili ang mga naroon sa pagdating ng mga hindi inaasahang malalaking tao sa lipunan. Employees are very pressured.

Clane's security was the one who opened a door for him.

Clinton is looking dignified and vigorous on his white dress shirt that folded until his forearms. She can see the hard hot muscles behind the fabric. His massive frame is potent and forceful. His black leather belt is cultivated and at the same time it feels illegal to look at it. It gives her different impression; erotic and very sensual.

His grayish eyes immediately found her and only her can understand the violent beating of her heart. His heavy steps towards her excited her and it suffocated her at the same time. Her chest is booming loud that she had to sip a water to calm her senses.

Xaria composed herself to give Clinton a proper welcome. She forced a small smile and stood up before he got near her.

His large palm automatically placed at the small of her back. When he angled his head for a kiss, her face heated badly. He kissed her lips in front of Ayesha and Clane and in front of everyone there.

"This is my cousin, Ayesha," she introduced Ayesha formally.

"You're handsome than your brother," Ayesha playfully wiggled her eyebrows and shook Clinton's hand.

Nakatayo na rin ang mag asawa para sa mas maayos na pagpapakilala kahit pa alam niya na naman na magkakilala na ang dalawang lalaki.

Clinton and Clane shook hands firmly and shortly.

Seeing the first-born of Grandes and Altarazas in one frame felt like the world became heavy but in high-powered. They are both stern, formidable and influential. Both possessed success, wealth and power.

They moved to the table for six and it's much better.

Clane and Clinton are both massive, tall and muscular. Matangkad sila ni Ayesha at pareho pang naka high heels, pero nanliliit pa rin sila dahil kasama ang dalawa.

Clinton's warm palm on her thighs made her glanced at him.

"Did you finish eating?" He asked in a low tone.

She nods her head. "Yes. But I'm gonna have sweets while you're having your lunch."

Ayesha faked a cough to get her attention.

"I know na what to do about the photoshoots. We can do it in an island or in a yacht. I believed your boyfriend can help you with that, cuzz." Then Ayesha beamed to the man beside her.

Clinton shifted on his chair. "Sure."

"You can do it in Cebu. So you can see then the location of the branch that you want to build there." Ayesha kept on talking but she's glad about it.

Hindi niya alam kung anong klaseng approach ang gagawin niya kay Clinton ngayon nasa harap sila ng ibang tao. Mas nasanay yata siya na silang dalawa lang ang makasama, sa silid, o opisina, habang naka-kandong siya rito. Damn, they need to date more. Outside of course.

"I'm going to make a plan about it, cuzz. I will inform you though."

"Kielton Grande is dating a freelance model now. She's really pretty and I think open for a swimwear project."

"How did you know that kind of details?" Clane snapped at his wife with furrowed eyebrows.

"Of course, I know your friends escapades and whoever they are dating. Hindi kayo makakatakas sa 'kin!"

Clane squinted his eyes but there's a sly smile on his lips as he stares at his beautiful wife.

"And a swimwear?" Patuloy si Clane sa tila pag imbestiga sa asawa.

"Yes my husband. A swimwear line. I told you that I wanted to extend my business and that is having a swimwear line. And my cousin here, wanted it too. So... we are going to collaborate. A partnership of pretty Villamors."

Clane just nodded his head and started talking to Clinton. They are having this kind of conversation about businesses and security that doesn't interest her.

Humaba pa ang kwentuhan at namamangha siya sa pormal na usapan ng dalawang lalaki. She didn't hear them laugh even though the conversation is funny, they just smirk or chuckle and shakes their heads. They're not loud. They are formal and taunting at each others sometimes.

"Can I tell Xaria about the party?" Ayesha asked permission to her husband.

"What party?" Clane's thumb gently glide on the side of his wife's lips to wipe off the sweets they're eating.

"About Potentia Invicta?" Her cousin's voice toned down but she's still heard it.

Naramdaman niya ang sulyap sa kanya ni Clinton. Nanatili ang kamay nito sa kandungan niya at paminsan minsan ay humahaplos doon.

"Are you going back to your office?" Malamyos ang boses niya.

"Yes. I have a meeting at four in the afternoon."

"I don't have anything to do in my boutique because Damaris is there. I might go home nalang after this."

Clinton gave his full attention to her this time.

Abala rin naman sa pag uusap ang mag asawa sa harap nila kaya kinuha niya ang oportunidad na 'yon na kausapin ang kasintahan.

"Do you wanna go with me after this?"

Xaria's eyes gleamed. Suddenly, she feels excited to see his office or to even walk with him in front of their employees.

"Is that fine?"

"Yeah. I will stay in my office until four."

"Sabay na tayong uuwi?" She gave him a warm smile.

His gaze dropped to her lips. Then back to her eyes.

"Do you wanna wait for me?"

Wala talaga siyang gagawin kahit sa penthouse. Mag isa lang siya roon. Kaya mas mabuti pang sumama nalang siya sa opisina ni Clinton at doon nalang maghihintay.

"I don't mind. I'd rather wait in your office than be alone in your penthouse."

There's a relieve on the way he sigh. Para bang kumalma ito ng lubusan sa hindi niya tiyak na dahilan.

"Okay then. I'll bring my baby to my office," he muttered huskily.

Pareho pa silang apat na halos natapos sa pag uusap kaya bumalik ang atensyon niya sa pinsan.

"He's a member din pala of Potentia Invicta," Ayesha pointed Clinton with her lips.

"Yes. He told me." She was confused though why her cousin knew about the brotherhood.

"Well, I'll see you at the anniversary then?"

Napaayos si Xaria sa inuupuan. Medyo nanlalaki ang mga mata at namamangha na magkikita sila ni Ayesha sa anniversary ng Potentia Invicta. Malapit na pala 'yon!

What does it mean? Clane Altaraza is a member of the brotherhood as well?

"Are you going to that party too?" Xaria was surprised and her smile formed her lips.

Tumango-tango ang pinsan niya habang magiliw na nakangiti rin.

"My husband is a member." Ayesha informed her and winked at her.

She glanced at Clane who's sipping on his wine while listening to Clinton's opinion about their newly acquired passenger vessel.

It's a blue blooded brotherhood. Meaning to say it is exclusive only for elite and aristocracy. And the men that they are with are both possessed the qualifications to be a member of Potentia Invicta.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9M 161K 30
All that Charlton Forbes daydreamed about was to be noticed by her childhood sweetheart--Ryxer Wilson--as a grown woman. She's already got everything...
16.8K 538 47
A mathematician teacher and a statistician student. Will their love be as complicated like math problems? Will it be hard for them to get the correc...
7.3M 185K 34
WARNING: R-18 | Mature Content | SYNOPSIS: Behind Valerie's smile was a secret she wanted to burry six feet under but she can't. She had a memory in...
1.8M 35.2K 23
FORTALEJO•BILLIONAIRE SAGA #1 Highest Rank: #5 in GenFic (10.15.16) Paano kung Mahulog ang loob mo sa isang babaeng akala mo ay bayaran? Isang babae...