One piece x reader one shots...

By Trickster_707

One Piece One shots x reader Mainly Law and Zoro ๐Ÿฅ€ angst ๐Ÿ’•fluff ๐Ÿ‹ lemon Enjoy! More

Can You Be Good to Me? I-zoro ๐Ÿ‹
Zoro pulls down your Bun ๐Ÿ’•- TO BE EDITED
Role Play- Law ๐Ÿ‹
Nothing more - Zoro๐Ÿ‹
The vow- Zoro ๐Ÿ’•
Message- zoro ๐Ÿ’•
Bittersweet- Zoro ๐Ÿ‹
Good Pain ๐Ÿฅ€ zoro x reader TO BE EDITED
โค๏ธโ€๐ŸฉนShow Off- Zoro
My Atlantis- Law๐Ÿฅ€ TO BE EDITED
Master ๐Ÿ‹ I- Law
Can You Be Good to Me II?- zoro
Condition- Law ๐Ÿ‹

Beneath your Hard Skin- zoro๐Ÿ’•

415 8 0
By Trickster_707

Sypnosis: Zoro goes to help and you chase after him.

———————-

Zoro was a reserved person. He was a stone man who thought of swords and power. An ambitious man for those who met him. Capable, strong, and loyal.

But, everyone saw him with more eyes than just that. From the cook's view he saw that he was a stubborn man without much care, but he also admired his fortitude, and from the captain's view, he was the best choice to be part of his crew and be his vice captain without having to say so. From your eyes, he was a temible man with a kind heart.

You liked this man as a crew member. He was your vice captain and you'd been there from the very beginning, watching him progress and getting to know this sharp tongue man. Gaining admiration and appreciation for him. Your heart fluttered, your eyes followed him, and your attention enjoyed his presence. He was Roronoa Zoro. A man to admire.

The island trembled with an earthquake. It was the enemy who shook the land and destroyed the town. Everyone was on the move to escape the attack from the marines.

People screamed in shock to their houses destruction. The crew walked past in order to escape. Yet, a shriveled cry made Zoro turn and look for its origin. You grabbed his wrist.

"Zoro keep running! We got to go!" Worry on your look. The marines were on your guys tail and you didn't processed what he heard with all the chaos around.

Zoro looked back at you and he snapped his wrist out your hand and push you back to stay. A determine look on his face.

You watched as he ran back and you saw him fade in the crowd.

He'll get lost. Your mind thought.

You followed him.

"(Y/N)!" Robin shouted as everyone turned back to see you vanish.

He'd gone this way. You looked around desperately. Searching for his green hair or tan figure. Houses were going down. People were being rescued. Other ran past you. Crying and fighting issuing.

Then you saw him kneeling next to a little girl who cried for its mother.

"Zoro!"

He turned back and saw you approach him. A smile in your face.

"You're here. I found you." You breathed in relief. The little girl teared and you knelt down next to zoro. "You okay there? Where's your mama?"

"I don't know. She left me but I'm sure she'll come back for me right?" You looked at the little girl who had eased crying.

"Yes....right" you nervously thought as you looked around. "Maybe maybe she went to get marines to help look after you."

"Yeah right" zoro uttered, you bumped his shoulder and he glared back at you.

He turned and his expression vanished at your saddened look. This was delicate for you.

"We have to get her with someone. Marine or someone who has children if possible so they can take charge. We gotta leave as soon as possible."

You grabbed the little girl and carried her. "Everything is going to be okay. We are going to take you to someone who will take you to safety okay, and they will help you find your mother or a family member."

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah!" Your voice cheered. "Just you wait and see it's going to be alright"

Zoro smiled at the way you softly gaze at the little girl. The way you held her like a natural mother instinct that finally got to you. Afterall you were terrible with kids, but with the adrenaline it made you act quick and forget about your actions taking her as you own.

The way the little girl felt calm and sure. As you soothed her.

Once you got a good distanced you ordered the little girl to go.

"Well look at you. You might become better mother than a pirate"

"Don't say nonsense." You leaned into your hip. "Are you going to be the father or what? Cause I'm the better pirate here."

Zoro admired your set focus and he teased. "I'd gladly donate" zoro smirked and you blushed. Flustered as your eyes widened and your cheeks burned. What was all that about? Wait donate? You grabbed his ear and scolded him.

"I'd donate you our kid! Better take care of him, you're not leaving me pregnant and that's it. Plus, I like loyal man, you're not my type" you confessed as you calmed down. Rational sense coming to you. "That really is not my type."

"Ow! Let go woman! I know! I was just joking!"

"Since when does the mighty Swordsman flirt?" Now you teased as you let go of his ear and he blushed and looked away. The tip of his ear was red and it wasn't due to your pinch.

You chuckled and began to laugh at the way he averted his gaze and his cheeks blushed. All grumpy at his own joke shooting back at him. He'd come all the way back for this little girl despite the danger, and despite his hard skin he held a soft heart beneath. His sharp tongue slash others and even you at times, but he cared more than most and that was the reason you couldn't refrain your smile from forming.

"You're really sweet you know." You smiled as you said that in the most endearing way you could and he looked at you, you didn't mean it in a belittling way, you held a look of admiration that he liked. Sweet, nobody really has said that to him.

Your eyes looked over him and you noticed it.

You pushed him and you two fell to the ground. Your body on top of him. You looked back at the building debris that fell on you. The castle was going down too.

"We got to go"

Zoro didn't say anything as the two left. The two ran side by side and your eyes kept track of where he stepped.

"This way!" You shouted grabbing his hand and pulling him in the right direction.

"Y-yeah! I already know!" He lied. You always kept him on the right path.

On the verge of the castle. The world was falling on you. Steps away from being saved from being crushed by the debris and yet the sight darkened and the light from the entrance completely vanished.

You felt the grip from his hand changing and turning you around. Embracing you as you two fell down at the sudden movement and his weight.

He hovered over you. The pillars falling into him. You laid underneath, your eyes wide.

He was shaking under the weight of the concrete and you could hear each debris fall into him adding to his pain.

"Why you do that" you whispered in shock as he endured suffering for your life and protection.

He grunted, his brows furrowed, worried.

He didn't answer even though he heard you. He gazed into you instead. As he took in the way your eyes worried and your frown formed. Your hair a mess around you and your (s/c) being tainted by his blood that fell from him.

You felt it. The warm feeling of his blood.

"Don't cry." Zoro order. "Don't cry anymore." He pleaded with his heart. He didn't want to see your tears for him. He didn't want to see you cry once more. He wanted to see you smile, to see that smile in his death if were to be so.

Zoro is inhumanely strong. He often lifted weights unimaginably heavy and large to the human mind, had a balance to carry them on his feet, and a determination that of iron. But he was still human.

Yet, he still tried to withstand the weight of the building upon his shoulders for you.

"I promised to protect you." Zoro spoke in efforts. His breath heavy. He could barely withstand more weight."I told you I wouldn't let anything harm you ever again. Not you."

He did promise.

Your eyes widened at his words and the way his voice spoke to you, and his eyes looked at you. You couldn't help but smile at the way he was. You smiled because he asked you to. But most of all, your smile formed because you had never felt as cared for and you felt touched at heart in the most profound manner you had felt in life.

You caressed his cheek and his look softened as he crumbled his head down at the weight giving in a bit. He's do this for anyone, yes, he knew. But not without the same impulse to die for them as with you. He knew that.

He noticed there was no regret as you caressed him. His eyes softening. Tamed under your touch.

The legend was true he thought. Woman of your kind could really make a man lost in the depths for your love. He was deeply lost in love with you.

You lifted as best you could and you embraced your arms around him. There was a moment as you embraced him and accepted what was to come. But then he heard your voice filled with gratitude.

"Thank you" your eyes darkened around its sclera, and in a blink all he saw was red.

Your tail had multiply into four and it had grown into this vibrant color of blood. Your eyes had darkened slightly, enough to have your power emerge. Once you got him out of there, once the two stood above all destruction. You trembled knowing your goal had been accomplished, but a blood thrust filling your core. You calmed and lost strength in your body on purpose. Falling into his arms that caught your fall.

"Sorry" you muttered as you had your eyes half lid, slowly fading into a deep sleep. Trusting him to take care of you back to the ship, but upset you'd make him work when he's injured.

"You did good Kitty" he called you by your nickname and he pushed you into his chest tighter with his arm. Not scared to see your monstrous side, proud of you. You'd be asleep to numb your power. He soon tried to stand and as dizzy he was, he carried you in his arms as he heard troops nearing the remains of the castle. "You saved us" he uttered. "We have to go now" he explained to your sleeping figure.

He carried you in his arms and got to the ship after a good bad turns. They were waiting for you two. Luffy had thrown him off and hugged your limp body with an eager excitement.

Luffy called out your name and kissed your cheek without conscious thought about it.

Right, It hit him, your captain was cluelessly in love with you too.

He refrained himself. You were save.

"Why is she sleeping?" Chopper asked.

"She had to use her power, so she's sleeping to restrain it. She'll be awake in a few hours"

"Ah, that's why she sleeps for weeks when she uses it." Nami noted. "I see."

"SUGOIII!" Luffy exclaimed. "She might surpass you in power Zoro! Isn't she cool!"

Zoro stayed silent not fighting back his statement. "It's not two anymore, it's four now." He stated worriedly. "It's growing in power, I think she knew the risk but she wanted to get us out of the debris."

"Debris? What happened to you guys?" Ussop asked.

"Let me heal you Zoro" chopper exclaimed opening his bag to take out his materials.

Zoro thought as he stared at your sleeping figure. Your eyes closed as you slept peacefully, breathing and calm. You trusted him.

"I can't fall behind" zoro uttered as he stood up and went to grab weights. Chopper followed him and Zoro ignored him.

One. Slash. Two. Slash. Three. I have to protect her. 4. I want to protect her. 5. Slash. I will. 6. I will. Slash!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 1.4K 17
This one-shot would consist of ideas I've been having and I can't make into a whole story! There could be some requests as well.
1K 52 14
Y/n grew up in despair Island her entire life, opressed by her father and she thinks she gains her freedom when she kills him, but true freedom is go...
29.6K 703 25
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ .๏ฝก.:*โ˜† ยฉglitterfreezed - ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ 11, 2019 ใ€๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† - slow updatesใ€‘ ...
3K 59 15
This is a lawlu one shots with some stories too