Stay With Me

By AshDpdRam

In the whirlwind world of Indian cinema, where dreams collide and hearts entwine, two souls from opposite end... More

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
CHAPTER 2: AN OPPORTUNITY
CHAPTER 3: THE MEETING
CHAPTER 4: THE INTEREST
CHAPTER 5: THE FIRST REAL CONVERSATION
CHAPTER 6: THE GOODBYES
CHAPTER 7: ENTWINED DESTINY
CHAPTER 8: BLIND FAITH
CHAPTER 9: RAY OF HOPE
CHAPTER 10: REUNION
CHAPTER 11: SHARED SPACES
CHAPTER 12: WORKING TOGETHER
CHAPTER 13: QUARTET
CHAPTER 14: LOVE BLOSSOM
CHAPTER 15: DÉJÀ VU
CHAPTER 16: UNFINISHED TASK
CHAPTER 17: SPARKS OF LOVE
CHAPTER 18: UNVEILED IDENTITY
CHAPTER 19: A DISCOVERY
MAIN CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 20: BIRTH OF A DIVINE CHILD
CHAPTER 21: ENEMY KINGDOMS
CHAPTER 22: MISSION
CHAPTER 23: DOUBTS & DESTINY
CHAPTER 24: WHO ARE YOU?
CHAPTER 25: RAM & YASHASVINI
CHAPTER 26: VIRATNAGAR
CHAPTER 27: HELP FROM A FOE
CHAPTER 28: THE BLUEPRINT
CHAPTER 29: PARTNERS
CHAPTER 30: INFILTRATING THE PALACE
CHAPTER 31: STRANGE FEELINGS
CHAPTER 32: VIDHURAK'S "LOVE" FOR YASHASVINI
CHAPTER 33: CELEBRATIONS
CHAPTER 34: SECRET ROMANCE
CHAPTER 35: THE ATTACK
CHAPTER 36: TRUTH REVEALED
CHAPTER 37: MYSTERY OF THE LAST TUNNEL
CHAPTER 38: SUN & MOON
CHAPTER 39: THE MYTH
CHAPTER 40: CONVINCING THE QUEEN
CHAPTER 41: CAUGHT IN THE ACT
CHAPTER 42: RAM TO BE EXECUTED?
CHAPTER 43: RAM'S TRUTH REVEALED
CHAPTER 44: PAIN OF LOVE
CHAPTER 45: PEACE TREATY

CHAPTER 1: IN THE SPOTLIGHT

49 4 1
By AshDpdRam

In the glamorous world of cinema and Bollywood, one of the names that is known the most would be Dhruv Kapoor.

Dhruv is a 29 year old actor who began his career at the age of 8 after featuring in an advertistment. He lost his father at a young age and lived in severe poverty until he unexpectedly became a famous actor. He rose to fame after playing the younger role of the male lead in one of the blockbuster movies of bollywood.

CHARACTERS AROUND DHRUV:
Mahima Kapoor - Dhruv's mom
Anirudh Kapoor - Dhruv's brother
Maya Chauhan - Dhruv's girl bestfriend
Aayush Varma - Dhruv's bestfriend

The beginning of shooting Dhruv's new film, "Chor aur Chorni", is being promoted all over the country. Fans are eagerly waiting for the release of this movie.

DHRUV:
"Hurry! I need to leave for the shoot soon. Bring me my bags quickly!" said Dhruv to his worker Rajiv.

"I'm sorry sir. I'll be right there!" said Rajiv.

Dhruv took the bags from Rajiv and goes to the promotion centre. With all respect, he was welcomed by the members of set.

"I'm a huge fan of you sir! I'm glad to make my first film featuring you. Thank you for accepting my offer!" Said Director Prashanth.

"I'm glad to meet you as well! I found the storyline you offered to be very interesting. I felt that it would be worthwhile to work on this project. Thank you for the offer!" Said Dhruv.

Even though Dhruv was a successful and rich celebrity, he didn't like the exposure to the glamour of cinema. In his past, he was in severe poverty. But now even though he was successful, he didn't have peace of mind. He wasn't happy. Work became a way of distraction from his sorrows. He became a workaholic to run away from his fears.

As Dhruv was interacting with the other members of the sets, the producer called him.

"I would like you to meet the makeup artist for this project. Please meet Akanksha Manoj, the head of the makeup group" said the producer.

To be continued..
------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm new to writing so kindly forgive my mistakes. I know that the chapter was not very intriguing but I promise that the upcoming chapters will be more interesting. Please support me by voting and let me know what you guys feel I the comments. Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691 87 26
❤️Completed ❤️ This is a story of a girl Mehek Sharma who loved flowers, sunsets and mountains. A girl who loved writing and had dreams bigger than u...
1M 83.5K 56
COMPLETED [NOT YET EDITED] #1 in The Shaktawat Sisters . ~ Dhruv and Geet - two different individuals from opposite parts of our country found their...
17.2K 363 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
966 75 48
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...