Teach Me a Lesson

By ayshiaink

sequel to dysfunction More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24

21

1.6K 153 89
By ayshiaink

Wrapping Onikas hair in my hand, I pulled her head up, pounding into her below. "Fuck!" She cried out, reaching behind herself to push at my hip.

"You wanted this baby." I grasped her waist, holding her still.

Her mouth hung up and she squeezed around me, causing my dick to tense up inside of her. "Damn, Tiny." I moaned out, letting her hair go, now holding her waist with two hands.

I bent my knees a tiny bit, digging deeper inside of her and she finally yelled out, catching her voice. "Oh my goddd!" She moaned out.

She continued to squeeze around me and soon she came on my dick, moaning out shaky moans while I held her up. My hips continued their rough thrust into her and she shook, reaching to grab my wrist. "Beyoncé! I'm sorry!"

I bit my lip, "Why're you apologizing mama?" I asked, wrapping a hand around her neck. Kissing her cheek, I continued stroking her, slowing down when her eyes finally landed on me.

She stared into my eyes with her low lust-filled orbs, biting her lip while I worked her from below. I smiled at how perfect she looked with my dick inside of her and at how good she felt wrapped around me.

"Damn, baby." Onika moaned, leaning towards me and kissing me. She opened my mouth with her tongue, forcing me to keep up with her sloppy kisses that had her oozing down my thighs.

I came, slowing down my strokes.

She pulled away from the kiss, biting my lip. "Don't stop, Beyoncé." She said with the most seductive tone.

I let my kids roam her walls, not stopping my strokes until she soon came on me again. We both fell out on the bed and Onika turned to her side, squeezing her legs shut with her hands between them.

She was breathing hard and her eyes were shut, "My god." She whispered to herself and I laughed lowly.

Pulling her into me, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head. "You want me to make us a bath?"

She shook her head, "Let's just shower and come back in the bed and cuddle."

I nodded, trying to get up but she pushed me back down. "In five minutes. I can't move right now."

"You can move Tiny." I chuckled.

"I don't want to. I'm worn the fuck out." She huffed, stuffing her face into my neck.

I gave her a few minutes before getting up and taking our shower. As soon as we got back in the bed, we were knocked out, still naked, and wrapped up around each other.

When we woke up, Onikas phone was going off on the floor. None of us wanted to move but when it started ringing again, I groaned. Leaning down, I picked up her phone and saw Robyn calling.

My eyes rolled. I know she's with her wife and it's always these two waking us up. Unfortunately, they have my daughter.

I shook Onika and she opened her eyes with a mug, "Stop."

"Your friend is calling you." I put her phone in front of her, getting up to put a shirt on my completely naked body.

She groaned loudly before she answered. "Why are y'all calling me so damn early? I know my daughter isn't up yet."

"Well good morning to you too bitch." Moin sassed.

I chuckled, grabbing a huge shirt for Onika. She sat up, holding the covers over her breast and brushing her hair back.

"Put this shirt on." I told her.

I sat beside her and she looked over at me, taking the shirt but just putting it on the bed. "Girl check your DMs."

Onika rolled her eyes, "Can I brush my teeth first?"

"No bitch. This hoe playing on my phone I wanna see if someone texted you too."

Huffing, Onika went to her Instagram and I stared at the screen. "Who the fuck is this?" She pressed a message that she had yet to open.

40efling: bitch you think you did your big one on me that night at the club come see me again bitch.
replied to your story: fuck this little bitch and her lame ass party
: you was mad cause I was on your babymomma? LMFAO bitch if u hadn't showed up i would've left with her😂

Onika raised her brow, "Who the fuck is this bitch?" She mugged.

"The bitch from the club all them months ago."

I immediately knew she was talking about the night that random girl wouldn't stop touching me and Onika came over and knocked her drunk ass out.

"Her friend in my phone. What the bitch say to you?" Moin asked before I heard Robyn's voice. "You called Tiny?"

"I'm on the phone with her right now."

Onika was still mugging her phone and hadn't yet texted the girl back, "This girl just called my daughter a bitch..."

"What!?" Robyn and Moin yelled at the same time.

I poked my head in the phone, rereading and the girl definitely did call our daughter a bitch. I laughed out loud, she better pray I never see her.

"Send me her account," I told Onika and she nodded.

"Yes bro, she said fuck that little bitch and her lame ass party."

"Lame ass party? That shit was jumping, I don't know." Robyn said.

"We aren't too old to beat this bitch ass, are we?" Moin asked and Onika shook her head.

"I'm asking her where she stay right now." Onika muttered, typing angrily on her phone.

"You can't fight right now Onika." She looked up, about to protest but I quickly reminded her, "You're pregnant."

Sighing, she continued to text the bitch and eventually I grabbed the phone to see what was going on.

Onika replied,

:lmao where you stay???

40efling: BIG Houston bitch, i promise you've seen me before 😂😂

:only time i ever saw you was when i was beating your ass😹
:I had your dumb ass knocked the fuck out on the dirty ass club floor and drowned you in my liquor bitch imagine what i'd do to you in the field

40efling: you got that one thing on me bitch stop telling niggas you whooped my ass like that
:like i said fuck that slow ass little BITCH. you couldn't have done her hair for her party???😂

:hoe I don't bring u up, idgaf ab you and I don't know you! You ain't the only ass whooping I handed the fuck out but I promise I'll be the very last person to give it to you again
:keep my daughters name out your mouth weak ass bitch
:my lil girl will spit on you while im beating you tf up AGAIN🤣

The worst part is Azari would actually try to jump in if she saw her mothers fighting. She doesn't give not one damn.

Onika blocked her after that and I already knew the bitch was about to make a new page or get her friend to harass Onika.

I looked at her and she was putting on her shirt, "Did this bitch just call my daughter slow?" I asked, raining my brow.

"Bey if I can't whoop her ass, you gon' have to."

I shrugged, "I ain't gon' whoop her ass but I do got to punch her in her mouth for talking about my baby. If she hits me back then Ima give it to her."

"She called Azari slow? My niece ain't slow!" I heard Robyn say from the phone and Onika picked it back up.

"This hoe lucky I'm pregnant."

Moin sat up, still typing on her phone and Onika raised her brow. "Stop texting that bitch Moin."

"I ain't arguing with her, I'm arguing with the friend that I fought."

"Stop arguing with the friend baby." Robyn grabbed the phone, "We gon' see all them hoes, we already know they from Houston."

"Yeah moin, we too old for the back and forth. We can just whoop ass now."

Moin mugged, "Ima do that anyway."

"Them hoes found y'all after everybody done posted the pictures from the party. She probably knows one of your brothers." I told Onika.

She rolled her eyes, "Why it gotta be one of my brothers? Why can't it be one of your sisters or cousins? Y'all the ones from Houston."

"Yeah, but when she was all up on me at that party, I could tell she was easy, and your brothers like easy bitches."

"That's not true! Andrea-"

"He's different! He's been married longer than I have known you and he got kids. He's different. Them other niggas though, they love some hoes."

"You're right." She huffed. "Ima ask them if they know her but I want to wait until I give birth to my baby." She put her hand on her stomach.

"Girl fuck that! We gon' jump these hoes!" Moin yelled.

"Hold on, the other one talking about my baby too!?" Onika yelled.

"Oh nah," Moin said, causing Onika to sit back. "She over here speaking on Nani." Onika sat back up.

"And no fades was caught!?"

"I'm telling her send me that address." Moin replied, taking the phone back from her wife. "I ain't blocking no hoe."

"Where's my daughter at?" I asked, seeing how they looked like they'd been up for a minute.

"She was just sleeping but I think they are all up now. I hear their little footsteps right now."

"Mommy!" "Auntie!" We heard knocks on the door and soon I saw Azari with her head on Robyn's shoulder, still looking sleepy.

"Hi, Moinaaa!" Onika smiled at her and I put my face in the camera and spoke. "Good morning baby."

Zari looked at us, smiling with her thumb in her mouth and Moin reached and pulled it out, "You're a big girl now, you can't be sucking your thumb."

Zari took her hand back, mugging Moin slightly but put her hand down. "Morning Mommys."

I smiled, "I miss you twin. How'd you sleep?"

"I sleep with my cousins." She said, putting her head back down on Rob. "Miss you, mommy."

"I miss you more Moina. What time do you want me to pick you up?"

"Not ready yet. Auntie?" She looked up at her aunt. "I'm hungry."

"Me too!" Josey spoke up and next, I saw Nani climbing up Moin's chest. She huffed, grabbing the baby.

"All these damn kids. I'm sending them over to your house next week."

Onika waved her off, "Get up and go make my babies some breakfast."

Moin sucked her teeth but got up anyways. "Say bye to your mommy, Zari."

Azari waved, "Bye momma, bye mommy! Love you!"

"Bye auntie!" Josey yelled.

"Bye babies." She hung up the phone and looked over at me. "You gon' get that bitch for real or you just talking?"

"Bout my daughter, hell yeah."

Onika groaned, getting up from her bed and I saw the bottom of her ass falling out of the shirt. I slapped her ass, "Put some clothes on."

She waved me off, going into the bathroom. A few minutes later she came out, looking like she had washed her face.

She came to me and grabbed my shirt, pulling me into her and pecking my lips. "Go brush your teeth."

"Can you make some bacon and waffles?"

Onika smiled, nodding her head. "You sound like your damn daughter."

I smiled too, "That's my twin. She looks more like me every day."

"She does. I'm sick."

She went downstairs and I went to go start my morning. My body was so sore from yesterday. Starting with the kids whooping the red to my skin, then Onika wearing me out last night, my thighs were on fire.

I returned to the room, patting my face dry with a clean rag before putting a thin layer of Aquaphor on my face.

"Baby we gotta put Zari in cheer!"

My brow raised and I went downstairs, "Does she want to do cheer, or is that something you want?"

She turned, closing the waffle maker. "She wants to do it. She said she wanted to do cheer like me and I told her she had to wait until she was 5."

Nodding, I opened the freezer and took a water bottle out, running it under hot water. "I haven't been in the gym for way too long. My body is killing me right now."

Onika rubbed my back, "Do you want a massage after breakfast?"

I nodded, puckering my lips as she stepped in front of me. She pecked them, looking down at me putting the ice-cold bottle on the back of my thighs.

"It hurts that bad?"

"I'm a little dramatic but I just don't like the feeling of tense muscles. I like to move around."

"I'll give you a massage Daddy." She smiled, looking up at me.

I unwrapped her arm from around me and shook my head. "You're trying to start something."

She chuckled, going to the waffle maker and I struggled to hop on the island because of how tense my legs were.

"You didn't eat my pussy last night."

"Girl I gave you dick."

She giggled, taking the waffle out of the maker and pouring the last bit of batter into it.

"And it was good, thank you."

"You're welcome."

Onika pursed her lips, "After your massage, we should sixty-nine."

"I'll think about it," I smirked at her, shaking my head.

*

Cumming down Onikas throat, I struggled to keep licking at her clit. My legs were shaking but she still held them apart, forcing me to the back of her throat.

She swallowed around me, milking me to the absolute last drop.

I moaned out, suffocating it with her pussy. Sucking on her clit, her body jerked above me and she took me out of her mouth, holding my tip with her wet hand.

She held herself up with her other hand and I continued to feast on her. Onika turned her head, biting her wet lips.

I flicked my tongue on her clit and she moaned. Soon her ass was bouncing on my face and she was chasing her nut.

I could tell she was close by the way her pussy kept clenching around nothing.

"Damn baby," She moaned, slowing down her grinds on my face and I fastened my tongue, feeling her cum ooze out into my mouth. "Shitttt."

Onika fell between my legs, holding onto my ankles and I held her up by her hip, still eating my pussy that I missed the taste of.

Onika twisted her waist, reaching for my arm. "Okayyy, Yoncé!" She yelped when I sucked her sensitive clit into my mouth.

Quickly she jumped up, laughing lowly while laying beside me. Nudging my leg, she shut her legs. "You do too much!"

I relaxed into the pillow, smiling. "That was fun."

Soon I felt her lifting my arm and cuddling into my side. "Do you feel better baby?"

Nodding, I wrapped my arms around her and threw my leg over hers. "Yes I do mama. Thank you." Even though she learned how to massage so well from me, it's still appreciated.

Onika sighed, "I know I said we should take things slow-" I groaned loudly and she looked up, mugging me before she slapped my chest. "Stop it, Bey."

"Finish what you were saying, baby."

"Like I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted, I know I said we should take things slow but I know that won't work."

"If all of this is confusing you, maybe we should stop," I said. This conversation must've been had a thousand times now.

She shook her head, "No Beyoncé, I want you and I want to be with you. I know that now."

I looked at her to make sure she wasn't looking down or anywhere other than me and caught her staring me right into my eyes.

A smile crept on my face and I kissed her head. "I love you Onika."

She put her head on my chest, "I love you too baby."

_____

good morninggg🌞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 406 11
A collection of short beynika stories :)
11.8K 725 26
Part 2 to Walk With Me (Part 1 on my page!) **G!P
101K 4K 33
Sequel to What I Need. Book 2 of series. What I Need What I Want
296K 11.9K 30
g!p