You're The Only Babygirl I Ne...

By AdoresDaddy

Luna Rose is a lonely and depressed 16 year old with a dark soul. she hasn't had the upbringing of having bot... More

Chapter 1- Luna Rose
Chapter 2- A Surprise Present From My Bestfriend
Chapter 3- Rammstein Gig
Chapter 4- The Truth About Richard
Chapter 5- The Harsh Truth/Falling Asleep In Dad's Arms
Chapter 6- Tickle Fight With Luna/What Paul
Chapter 7- Betrayed And Abused
Chapter 8- Drinking For Reasons
Chapter 9- Waking Daddy Up/An Old Friend Returns
Chapter 10- My Dad...The Kinky Bastard
Chapter 11- Anti-depressants/Paul, You're A Fucking Idiot
Chapter 12- Daddies On Tour/He Loves You
Chapter 13- Paul's Dirty Deed/What's Wrong Daddy
Chapter 14- Dad talking to himself/Rammstein Touring
Chapter 15- Battle With Uncle Tillie/ Flake's Mouth gag
Chapter 16- Sleep Paralysis/Always In Your Heart
Chapter 17- New Medication/First Argument
Chapter 18- Meeting Uncle Joe
Chapter 19- Hike/Pretty Tarantula
Chapter 20- Spider Browsing/Painful Erection
Chapter 21- Perverts/Dark Secrets Revealed
Chapter 22- Dad's Anxiety/Hunt
Chapter 23- Playing Games With Till/Chlroform
Chapter 24- Kidnapped/I'm Sorry Dad
Chapter 25- Losing sanity/Have I Been Found?
Chapter 26- She's Found/I Love You Babygirl
Chapter 27- She's Home/Godfather
Chapter 28- Traveling With Uncle Till
Chapter 29- We've Arrived/Amundsen Der Pinguin

Chapter 30- Episode/You Could Hear Me?

77 1 3
By AdoresDaddy

*The Same Night*

TW/Involves A Form Of Self-Harm

(Luna's POV)

*Sleep Paralysis Episode*

"Luna, Luna" I heard a dark deep voice "hey over here" I heard that same voice again only this time my eyes have forced themselves open and in the corner of my new room I saw some sort of black beast with massive horns and dark yellow eyes that were really glowing in the darkness.

"Hello Luna; would you like to meet my friends" the demon snarled at me as he walked towards me "no please just leave me alone" I tried to scream for someone but as always you don't have a voice during a sleep paralysis episode, you have to survive on your own until your episode is over.

"Don't worry your pretty head; my friends are nice" the beast snarled at me before he stroked my hair in order to intimidate me "no don't harm me" I begged before I started seeing several of the same beast emerge from within the corners of my room.

They all gathered around my bed as my anxiety increased rapidly through my system and despite my entire body psychically paralysed right now; I could feel my heart thrusting through my ribcage.

At this moment in time; I just wanted to scream my entire lungs out in hopes someone would hear or at the very least try to wake myself up and release myself from this horrifying episode.

"Get your razors out" I heard the beast order and saw him snarling at his friends and I soon saw several razors appearing.

"You know what you have to do; cut her up deep enough so she'll endure blood loss" the beast grinned evilly before he suddenly pulled the sheets off me "NO FUCK PLEASE NO" I internally screamed within myself to try and wake myself up.

"Go and have fun with this pretty one" the beast grinned at me before he stepped back and I suddenly felt razors slitting across my arms.

"ARGH IT HURTS" I tried screaming but all I felt was numbness and the continuous slits upon my arms before they eventually turned towards my stomach and thighs "PLEASE STOP" I once again screamed internally as the slits of the razors became increasing painfully and I found my entire body covered with my own blood and I knew I was enduring blood loss just like the beast intended.

"Do the final slit" I heard the beast and within that instant; I felt my throat slit and death upon me as if I've just gone and died.

"Well done; see that wasn't so bad was it" the beast snarled once again as he walked towards me.

"Luna, Luna" I heard a male voice but I couldn't work out whose voice it was.

By now I was seeing all the beasts disappearing into the walls but I could still hear that male voice.

"Luna, babygirl wake up" I suddenly heard Till; coaxing me to wake up "Luna follow my voice" I heard Till once again.

"FUCK" I screamed rapidly sitting up, realising my body was no longer under paralysation "hey babygirl" I heard Till's soft voice; I turned around to face him as I felt tears descending.

"Till" I sobbed before he pulled me into his arms and tightened his grip upon me in order to comfort me "it's ok babygirl; you're safe now" Till softy spoke as he stroked patterns upon my back.

"What happened" I asked as I pulled away to look at Till "you were having an episode; can you remember what happened" Till asked as I begin to piece together what I had endured and I suddenly remembered what happened.

"Till the slits on my body they did" I rapidly pulled my clothes up in search for all the open wounds upon my body but I couldn't see anything "what slits baby, calm and pace yourself" Till grabbed my hands in order to keep me calm.

"What...why are they...not on my arms" I asked confusingly before I suddenly raised my hands and placed them upon my neck but I couldn't feel the open wound that I was expecting upon me.

"What...I don't have the wounds" I asked confusingly once again "baby just pace yourself" Till cupped my face within the palms of his hands to make me look at him.

"Till what's going on" I started to sob again "shhh Luna you're safe with me" Till pulled me into his arms again as I sobbed into his chest "do you want some coffee" Till asked "yes please" I nodded within his chest.

Till rose to his feet and tightened his grip upon me as he walked out of my room, downstairs into the kitchen where he sat me upon one of the chairs next to the dining table.

As Till started to make a coffee for me; I tried my hardest to piece together what happened during that episode; in most cases when it comes to sleep paralysis episodes, you don't really remember but I somehow have the ability in most cases to piece together what happens in my episodes.

As much as I knew I was safe with Till; the only person I really wanted was my Dad since he understands more about sleep paralysis than Till even though I know Till is trying his hardest to understand it.

"Hey are you ok babygirl" Till halted me back to reality as he walked over to the dining table with a cup of coffee "I remember what happened" I sighed sadly as Till pulled up a chair next to me and he placed my legs upon his lap.

"Slowly tell me what happened" Till said as he rubbed my thighs to comfort me; I inhaled sharply as I braced myself to explain what happened to Till.

"There was this fairly large beast, almost like your build and he had horns and he was black with fur like you'd imagine a beast to be" I inhaled once again "and he walked over to me and I saw more emerging from the corners of my room and the first beast instructed them all to slit me everywhere upon my body with razors" I started to sob once again before I felt Till pull me into his arms and cuddled me tight.

"And I saw all these open wounds and my entire body covered in my own blood before one beast was instructed to do the final slit upon my neck" I sighed "the beast wanted me to endure blood loss and the final slit upon my throat was the finale so to speak and I did die of blood loss" I continued to sob.

"Everything was so real and I generally thought I had died Till" I looked up to him "nothing can harm you babygirl; only when you're awake" Till tried to comfort me the best he could.

"I want...Dad" I stated sitting up and looked at Till "you can't baby" Till sighed "please uncle Till...I've never experienced an episode so severe before" I explained "believe me baby I would allow you to talk to him but...I'd be breaking the law and the court orders" Till sighed.

"Please uncle Till; I just want to explain to him for 1 minute and that's it" I begged "the only thing I can suggest is I explain to him what happened but I can't allow you to talk to him without me breaking the court orders" Till explained.

"How am I going to cope; I need this medication to start working again; if I go through another episode like that, it's gonna send me into a cardiac arrest" I explained before resting my head upon Till's right shoulder.

"You just have to trust me baby; you know I'm here and you're safe with me" Till smiled before he planted his lips to my forehead "I'm sorry Till" I apologised softly "why are you sorry; none of this is your fault" Till cuddled me tighter within his arms.

"How did you know I was enduring an episode" I asked curiously glancing at Till "you were screaming your lungs out baby, I was in the studio and I could hear your distress screaming" Till explained "wait stop" I pulled myself out of his arms.

"You could hear me" I asked seriousness within my voice "yeah; that's why I ran straight to your room to see if I could wake you up" Till explained as he stroked my hair "but no one has ever heard me during an episode before" I sighed.

"The only time someone has heard me is when I've screamed after waking myself up" I shook my head before grabbing my coffee from the table "I heard you and well enough to know what was going on" Till stated softly as I sipped my coffee.

"So if you heard me during an episode...what did I do differently to send out a distress call because as I've explained, no one has ever heard me before" I tried replaying the episode within my head.

"I don't know babygirl; I'm just so relieved I was able to wake you, you must have been so terrified" Till sighed before cuddling me once again "I know I did something different this time but I can't piece what I did" I kept my mind upon the episode but I wasn't getting any answers.

"Do you want to write down what happened so your Dad can know" Till suggested "yeah that's a good idea" I smiled before I jumped off Till's lap.

He got up and found me a pen and some paper and I started to write down my episode; despite remembering my episode now, it won't be long before I will completely forget it and I know right now it's important Dad knows because I think that episode is one of the most severe I've ever experienced.

"Do you wanna go back to sleep baby" Till asked walking towards me as I placed the pen down upon the table "I don't want to sleep and certainly not in that room" I turned around to face Till.

"Can I sleep with you...just in case I do fall asleep and another episode occurs" I asked "ok, just don't hog the bed or indeed the duvet" Till smiled soft at me; I rolled my eyes at him and we both walked upstairs to Till's room and I crawled into bed.

"Can I put the TV on" I asked as Till stripped to just his PJ bottoms "of course you can" Till smiled before he grabbed the remote and gave it to me.

I started searching through the channels as Till crawled into bed next to me and I settled upon 'Family Guy' as entertainment.

"You ok baby" Till asked as we both settled underneath the duvet "you won't leave my side will you" I asked "of course not but I can't guarantee I won't fall asleep" Till smiled at me before he wrapped his arms around me and cuddled me tight.

"And I can't guarantee I won't  hog the bed or the duvet" I laughed a little before feeling that familiar sense of safety and comfort towards Till.

A/N I wanted the dialogue to be better in this chapter but I really wanted to write it; again if you're not sure what sleep paralysis is, just search the internet for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.5K 61
2004. After her first Rammstein concert in Berlin, Anna gets lost due to overdrinking that night and can't find her way back to the university dorms...
267 12 7
An old boyfriend of Lilly's shows up the day before the end of the US leg of the tour, adding to the troubles that are already affecting the band and...
607 76 26
"Sometimes you just have to look back at life and admire the all great things you have done. That is until you realise your name is Luna Teale Vale...
111 16 15
A young girl named Luna must find her Father. While attempting to master her powers along the way. She meets some friends, who become her ally's in h...