Say you won't let go || walke...

By yourfavscarlett

13 year old Evelyn Meester (daughter of Leighton Meester) is a well known actress and is dearly loved by all... More

A/N please read!
Faceclaims!
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Playlist <3
Chapter seven
Birthday posts <3
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Random - dont need to read
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Thank you so so much!
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two

Chapter eleven

107 2 0
By yourfavscarlett

Evelyn's pov

I woke up to being pushed off the floaty that I had previously fallen asleep on and almost dying.
"Oh my god! I actually could've died." I spluttered, grabbing the edge of the pool.
"Blame Brady!" Mo yelled, pointing at Brady who was swimming away.
"Get back here!" Walker shouted, racing after him.
I sighed, still catching my breath and slid out of the water. I knew exactly how to get Brady back, one for literally trying to kill me and walk and also for ruining a really nice moment. I grabbed a water gun from a box at the side of the pool, and filled it up quickly.
"Hey Brady!" I shouted, shooting him when he looked over.
"No please!" He spluttered, practically being water boarded.
I only gave up when the gun ran out and I thought about re filling it and going again but I was interrupted by someone busting through the back door.
"WHERES EVELYN?" They yelled.
It was Uncle Ry, I didn't know why he was there but he was yelling and I freaked out so I ran over to the side of the house and hid.
"She's gone." Mo panicked.
"Where?" Ryan questioned.
"Spain?" Mo said, making things worse for herself.
"What's up anyways?" Walker asked.
"Nothing, just wanted to see her and thought I'd scare her."
"Oh right ok!" Walker said.
"I've seen those pictures on everyone's instas we need a word young man." Ryan told him, trying to sound intimidating.
"Oh yeah right, I'm so scared of you!"
Ryan chuckled, picking up the water gun that I had previously thrown onto the floor and pointing it at walker.
"Still not scared, it's empty." Walker said, flipping him off.
"Hey uncle ry." I said, walking out of my hiding spot.
"Enjoy Spain?" He asked, hugging me from the side.
"Yeah it was good, cut short by you threatening walker." I explained.
"Aw I don't feel bad!" He laughed.

I climbed back into the pool and uncle ry sat on the edge with his feet dangling in and mom and dad came out soon after, with Arlo.
"1..2..3 GO!!" Arlo jumped in the pool into my arms and mom and dad sat with Ryan.
"Where auntie Blake?" I asked.
"At home, she wasn't feeling too good." He explained.
"Ah, hungover from last night?" I giggled.
"Spot on." He laughed with me.
"Hey mom, what was that surprise that you never actually gave me yesterday?" I asked, holding Arlo and swimming to the middle of the pool.
"Oh yeah right!" She squealed.
"Walker go over there please?" I asked him, pointing about 2 meters in front of me.
"Yeah of course." He replied, swimming backwards.
"Go on Arlo, go to walker." I encouraged her.
She started to 'swim', except I was holding her stomach but she was kicking and stuff so technically she was swimming.
"So.. Evelyn, your final surprise is that we have booked for you all to go on a surprise trip in 2 months, I've asked all of your parents and they said it's all ok!" She told us.
"What?!" I screamed, looking at walker.
He grinned at me and threw his arms around me, placing his head in my neck.
"Thanks so much mom!" I shouted, patting walkers back.
"You're so welcome honey!" She grinned, raising her eyebrows at me and looking at walker.
I shook my head, knowing that she would know what I meant.
This was so exciting, I slipped out of walkers arms and picked up Arlo squealing with her, before placing her on the side of the pool and swimming over to the rest of the group.
"IM SO EXCITED!!" Leah squealed.
"Yeah me too, thanks so much Leighton!" Mo said.
They all said their thanks and mo even offered to hug her but since she was all wet mom practically begged her not to.

After a while, swimming got really boring because we had been doing it all day, and we ended up all sat in the shallow end of the pool while the adults were on the lounge chairs. Ryan had brought a speaker and he was blasting music loudly while mom, dad and him were all talking (and drinking) while we all were at the opposite side, occasionally shouting to them but overall just chatting.
"This trip is gonna be insane!" Walker blurted out.
"I know!" Mo agreed.
"Where are we even going though?" I asked.
"I messaged my mom asking her, but she refused to tell me." McKenna added.
"I'm really excited." I said, staring at my nails through the water.
"Mhm, me too." Brady told us, starting to swim away.
"Where are you going now?" Connor asked, rubbing his eyes.
"I'm just bored, we've been in here for at least 4 hours."
"Truth or dare?" Mo asked, squealing.
"Throwback to our first hangout." I said.
"Omg yeah at the lake!" McKenna remembered.
"Ok, truth or dare it is." Brady huffed, swimming back over and kneeling next to Connor, who had his arm around McKenna.
"I'll go first then." Walker said, looking at me. I knew that he only offered so that nobody could ask about me and him, or make us do anything especially after the conversation he overheard last night.
"McKenna.." He started, looking over at her quickly.
Her eyes widened as she answered.
"Truth."
"Okay, how did you and Connor get together?" He asked, jumping in the water.
"Oh." McKenna chuckled, looking behind her at Connor who was leant against the side of the pool.
"Well, he basically just slid into my dms like 2 weeks before we went to the lake but we talked that night and yeah." She explained awkwardly.
"Wow that's romantic." I giggled.
"I know." Mo said, throwing her hand over her head jokingly.
"Ok, ok my turn then." McKenna interrupted attempting to change the topic of conversation.
"Aryan!" She practically shouted after thinking for about 3 minutes.
"Finally, thank god!" I said, pretending to yawn.
"Well, truth or dare?" She asked.
"Dare." He smiled, squinting his eyes and looking away.
"Oh well I dare you to post one of the girls here on your insta and confess your love for them." She laughed.
"What? I can't do that!" He whined.
"Yeah of course you can!" She answered, over everyone laughing.
"Who would it even be?" He asked, not looking happy with the dare.
"Rock, paper scissors?" McKenna suggested.
"Well what about you McKenna, you can't just sit out." I whined.
"I'm taken so it wouldn't make sense." She told me smugly.
"Not fair." I said back to her.
"Come on, you're really saying that to Evelyn? Her and walker are more of a couple than you and Connor!" Mo said putting her hands on her hips.
"That is absolutely not what I meant." I giggled.
We did rock paper scissors and guess what? I lost. Of course I fucking did.

"I'm gonna cry." Walker joked.
"Shut up!" I said punching him on the arm.
"Wait do I actually have to?" Aryan asked, shooting McKenna a pleading look.
"No matter how much I love walyn, yeah you do." She answered.
"Oh my god!" I said, turning and putting my head in walkers shoulders trying to hide the embarrassment on my face.
"You're alright, it's fine?" Walker told me, trying not to laugh.
"Wow Aryan are you really that bad?" Leah joked, patting him on the back.
"Apparently." He joked.

@aryan.simhadri
Evelyn, I don't know how to tell you this but I might as well do it on here, I love you and I always have from the moment that I met you when you, me and Leah went to the lake. You are so pretty and your eyes make me literally forget my own name, your company is the one thing that I look forward to when I wake up in the mornings and I hope with everything inside of me that you feel the same way ❤️❤️❤️ @evelynmeester01

@walyn.shipper
I'm sorry WHAT IS HAPPENING??
↪️ @yourgirlmomona
I know this is just so crazy and unexpected

@marvelfan12.fp
Wait aren't they all tg rn?
↪️ @urfavleahjefferies
Yeah we are 🤍
↪️ @marvelfan12.fp
Could he not have said all this to her face then?

@theblakelively
Huh? The one time I don't come over!
↪️ @ryanreynolds
Wait I don't even know what's happening

@norrisnutsfan
@walker.scobell
↪️ @evelynssunshine
@walker.scobell
↪️ @xochitl.gomez
@walker.scobell

@percyjacksondr
Wait I thought she was dating walker scobell??

"I might start crying!" Aryan cried out, pressing post.
"You're being so dramatic." McKenna told him.
"He's really not." I agreed with Aryan. "It wasn't even my turn why did I get affected?"
"Fine, Evelyn truth or dare?" Aryan chucked.
"Not what I meant at all." I huffed.
"Answer then." Connor smiled.
"Uhh truth." I said, trying to avoid dares after the last round.
Aryan looked back at the group and smirked.
"Do you like walker?"
"Dare! I pick dare!" I practically shouted.
"Oh come on, she can't do that!" Brady laughed.
"Fine, I have a better one anyway." Aryan turned to Brady.
"You have to pretend to get with walker and we'll all scream so that your parents think you're FINALLY dating."
"Ryan's here." I answered firmly.
"Ok and?" Aryan giggled.
"And that means that you've just given walker a death sentence." I stared back at him.
Even walkers face dropped, if I did this I swear down they wouldn't believe me when I told them it was just a dare. Everyone seems to want us together at this point, even my parents.
"It's fine, I'll be okay." Walker finally answered after I whispered to him, asking what he thought.
I raised my eyebrow at him and shook my head before turning to the group and nodding.
"OH MY GOD!" Mo immediately screamed which caused my mom to whip her head around towards us.
"IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!!" Brady shouted, patting walker on the back.
I could see walkers face go bright red so I put my hand on his back, telling him everything was fine but also angling it so that nobody could see.
"What's happening?" Mom asked, creasing her forehead.
Ryan turned, raising his eyebrows and shoving dad, telling him to turn around.
"FINALLY GUYS, TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!!" McKenna jumped up and down, whilst screaming.
"Hold on.." Mom started before her eyes widened and she stared directly at me.
"Are you?.." She mouthed.
I just stood there frozen, not knowing what to do or say which probably wasn't the best move because she took that as a yes.
"Oh my goodness!" She squealed, folding her arms and trying not to make a big deal about this even though she was failing massively.
"What? I'm confused." Dad said, looking around.
"Adam! Your daughter." Mom said through gritted teeth.
He looked over at me then I saw his eyes wander over to walker who was still bright red and staring directly at me.
His mouth dropped.
"GIVE ME A HUG EVELYN!!" Mo shouted, pulling me close and laughing into my ear.
"Ryan. What's wrong?" Mom chuckled, watching him figure out what was happening.
"WALKER SCOBELL!" He shouted.
"Oop someone's mad." Connor laughed, choking on the water.
"Shit!" He muttered, but loud enough for Ryan to hear as he was practically running to the water.
But you know how on the side of public pools there are signs that tell you not to run, Ryan learned the hard way why it is important to listen to those signs.

SPLASH!!

"Walker, go!" I shouted, through my laughter.
"Get back here you little-" He started, but was cut off by mom screaming,
"RYAN CHILL OUT OH MY!"
"Yeah was falling into the pool not a big enough sign Ryan?" Mo giggled.
I wrapped my arms around his neck as he was still swimming and climbed onto his back, dunking his head under the water and jumping in front of him.
Walker was already at the other end of the pool and I moved my head, telling him to climb out of the pool.
He listen and jumped up and walked (not ran 😭) quickly over to mom who was laughing and threw a towel at him.
"Evelyn move!" Ryan shouted, trying to get past me.
"No!"
Walker then picked up the same water gun that both me and Ryan had used on him previously.
"Ev dunk!" He shouted, panting.
I did.
"You're an absolute idiot, kid!" I heard Ryan's muffled voice shout through the water.
I jumped off the floor of the pool and resurfaced to see Ryan rubbing his eyes and cursing under his breath.
"Oh yeah and by the way." I said, catching my breath.
"What?" Ryan muttered.
"It was a dare." I told him, smacking my lips.
"Awh!" Mom frowned, and even dad had a sad face.
But Ryan immediately pulled me into a hug and told me he was glad and that I was never to listen to the nasty people telling me to get with walker.
"Not yet though Ryan." Walker winked, still standing at the edge of the pool.
"Walker I swear to god!" Ryan chuckled, but not joking at all.
Mo's eyes immediately darted to mine and I did the same, her face started doing something weird, it was like a mix of a 'oh my gosh that's adorable', 'will he just hurry up already?!' and 'did you just hear that?'
"You good?" I asked her, pulling a weird face.
Her eyebrows raised and I guess she just couldn't contain herself any longer.
"We'll just hurry up walker! We're all bloody waiting!" She screamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 275 17
❝ 𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄.. 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐄! ❞ - taylo...
88.9K 1.3K 39
walker x y/n(fem reader) TYSM FOR 80K READS! IT MEANS SMM!!!!!!!!!! HOLYYYYY 20K TO 100K KEEP IT UPPP GUYS OH GREAT HEAVENS🙏🙏 LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!💗...
223K 3.3K 18
in which, walker scobell stars in a movie with hazel allesio and they fall in love.
23.7K 607 32
i try, i try to make you cry but you, love me. so if i fly too far, will i still have a place inside your heart? will you love me for who i am, not...