Rashell

נכתב על ידי GeniRock

She is Rashell the daughter of a trillionaire and a biracial. He is a bully and the son of a billionaire. She... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue

Chapter 63

14 0 0
נכתב על ידי GeniRock

Tyron looks through the porthole and just the view alone breaks his heart as Rashell runs through his mind.Before he left to his room to his dad's office and to the airport, he kept calling Rashell's number but she didn't answer.

So... Rashell doesn't know Tyron is on his way to Singapore. Rashell is at an orphanage with her friends. They are there to donate some items to the poor children. As busy as she is, her phone is in the car. From the orphanage, she goes out to eat at a restaurant with her friends.

" Today has been tedious but I'm glad we did it."
" Yh."

" We should do it again another time. The children need our help."
" Yh. We can do it one more time before starting college next month."

" Yh."
" Sure."

" Rashell are you okay?"
" Yh it's just that Tyron called fifteen times and I didn't know because the phone was in the car."

" You should call him."
" Sure." She excuses herself.

She calls but Tyron's phone is off.

" Have you spoken to him?"
" His phone is off."

" Don't worry, you'll here from him."

After eating with her friends, they leave the restaurant to their homes. At home, she calls Tyron again but it's still off.

Tyron is asleep and hasn't landed yet. He has about ten more hours to Singapore since it's a direct flight from Us to Singapore that's, nineteen hours.

Finally they arrive. A black Lamborghini is already parked waiting for them. They walk out of the jet to the Lamborghini as their chauffeur drives them home. They arrive at a luxurious two storey building. It's a Maclin house in Singapore.

" Surprised??"
" Yh."

" I had it bought because of business projects."

A lady in a formal attire and three other maidservants appear to be standing infront of the door waiting to welcome them.

" Good to see you again, Majorine."
" You too, Mr. Maclin."

" This is my son, Tyron Maclin."
" He's good looking just like you."

" Thanks Majorine."

" Good evening sir, welcome to Singapore." The maidservants say

" Thanks."

One takes the brief case from Tyron and heads inside.

" Tyron meet Majorine, my personal secretary. Not the secretary you think. But she handles anything dealing with accomodation. She bought the house in my name for us."

" Alright. Nice to meet you Majorine."
" You too."

Majorine leads the way  they walk in.

" I like everything. It's spacious and the designs are good. Good job Majorine."

" Always at your service, Sir."

" Tyron, Majorine will show you to your room. I have a meeting at eleven so I'll see you later. Get some rest."

Majorine shows Tyron his room. He freshens up and  gets something to eat.

United States of America

Rashell tries again and  Tyron's phone is still off. She gets anxious and Sun tries to make her feel better.

" Chill Rashell. Maybe he's busy with something. He'll definitely call back trust me."

" Sure. But if he doesn't call the next three days, I'll take action."

" No problem but for now, just relax."

Singapore

It's morning and Lawrence Maclin is up eating and on a phone call. Tyron joins him.

Dining room

" Good morning dad."

His dad gives him a thumbs up since he's on a phone call and can't respond.

" Oh yhh, I'll be glad. Open the site I'll be there in the next hour. Thank you. Hangs up. How was your night?"

" Okay "
" We'll be going out today so eat fast."

" Sure."
Tyron takes his phone.

" About to turn it on??? I'm glad you're here but son, with business you don't need distraction. You can do that later so hurry."

Tyron puts the phone away and eats. His father walks to his room to change. Tyron done eating calls his dad. He just remembered he left the States without clothes.

" I've got that covered. I sent Majorine this morning to get you new clothings. Check the guest room, she must have put them there because you were asleep in your room."

" Alright "

He leaves to dress up. He wears a three black suit. A jacket, trousers and vest with a white inner long sleeve shirt.

He wears black brogues and applies cream into his curly black hair. He wears a  Louis Monet Meteoris wrist watch. A very expensive one and waits for his dad downstairs.

" Are you set?"
" Yes dad."
" Let's go."

Tyron leaves without his phone. They get to the firm and start processing some documents and holds a meeting with few share holders. Tyron and his dad have been in the meeting for two good hours.

" Can you please excuse us for just five minutes. We'll get back to you."

Tyron says to the shareholders and they walk out and he turns to his dad.

" Dad, I think if we open the site around the Gallery, we'll get more investors so we should let them move it there and have them checked before buying their stocks."

" Great idea."

Majorine informs the shareholders they are wanted back inside.

" Okay so we have come to a conclusion. We will buy 45% stocks from you all if you agree to have the project situated around the Gallery."

Shareholders murmur.

" If the project is opened there, it will draw more people to it. People from different countries come all the way here for tour. Building such a classy traditional hotel around the Gallery is the best." Tyron adds up.

" Sounds interesting."

At the end of the meeting, six shareholders agreed to sell their stocks.

" Let's go and grab lunch with some dignitaries. You'll love them. Just don't be nervous."

" Alright."

" Sir, the Clark family are on their way to the restaurant. The chauffeur is in to take you two there."

" Thanks Majorine."

They leave the office and an hour later arrive at the restaurant. At the restaurant, the Clark family are already seated.

" Good day. I'm sorry we're late. We were in a meeting."

" Ohh.. Maclin don't worry about that we're business men I understand you perfectly."

They laugh and hug.

" Good day Sir, Madam."

" Good day young man .. You're good looking just like your father. Well built." He says and smiles at Tyron.

" Where's Yolandy?" Lawrence Maclin asks.

" She's on her way."

The waiter serves them their meal and Yolandy arrives thirty minutes later.

" I'm sorry I'm late."
" Don't worry darling. I'm glad you're here."

" Hi..you must be Tyron. I'm Yolandy, good too see you in person."

" Hi."

Tyron stands and gives her a hug and she sits smiling.

" You must be very happy."

" I'm excited to have you all here especially Tyron. Let's dig in." Mr. Clark says

They eat and talk. Lawrence Maclin engages his son in the conversation but Tyron  tries his best not to say much.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

70K 5.6K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...
1.4M 53.1K 49
Others carved her past, she was now deciding her future. But was she living? The memories that haunted her determine each decision she made until he...
43.3K 4.4K 59
'It doesn't go without saying that I don't want to marry an old man. Oh no! I want a man who can keep up with me. No limpness or weak hearts allowed...
278K 13.7K 29
❝ I will never be able to love you.. Even you know it.. Then what is the reason you stay with me?", he said teary eyed. " Because some things are me...