The Shadow Queen | Draco Malf...

By Emmamalfoy007

"You may believe yourself to be the rightful heir, but you are nothing more than a deceitful pretender, while... More

Into
I - I
I -II
I - III
I - IV
I-V
I - VI
I - VII
I - VIII
I - IX
II - I
II -II
II - III
II-IV
II-V
II-VI
II-VII
II-VIII
II-IX
II-X
III-I
III-II
III-III
III-IV
III-V
III-VI
III-VII
III-VIII
III-IX
III-X
III-XI
III-XII
IV-I
IV-II
IV-III
IV-IV
IV-V
IV-VI
IV-VII
IV-VIII
IV-X
IV-XI
IV-XII
IV-XIII
A/N
IV-XIV
IV-XV

IV-IX

10 0 0
By Emmamalfoy007

after breakfast, I headed to the potions classroom where I knew I would find Severus, and just as I had thought he was there.

"What happened to you," he asked taking in my state.

"We had a party in the common room last night" There was no point in hiding it from him. he sighed and nodded.

"so what are you doing here?" he asked going back to grading students' easy's. 

"I remembered reading about a potion that helps breathe underwater, I didn't remember the name more how to brew it so I came to the best potioneer" he didn't even look at me!

"what are you trying to butter me?" he asks not amused at all.

"a girl can try, if not brewing it for me at least tell me its name, I'll find its recipe on my own" he sighed at looked at me.

"Why do you need that potion?" he raised a brow

"for the second task, of course, I need to be able to breathe underwater for an hour, and if I remember correctly that potion's effects would last at least two"  he looked up at me slightly surprised.

"you already figured it out?" he asked.

"yeh, Adrien had me open it at the party last night, the screeching was defining but that was a clue in itself, I remembered reading that mermaids would be enchanting underwater but above ground is defining, it was a guess if anything honestly, didn't think it would have been that easy" Severus seemed genuinely amused. 

"how did you listen to it? Please don't tell me you went for a swim in the Blacklake in the middle of the night" he said holding his head. I laughed at him

"I was going to do that at first but then the prefects suggested I go to the prefect's washroom" I shrugged, he sighed and shook his head.

"so about that potion to help me breathe," I asked again

"it is called 'drop of air' Once you find the recipe you may use my classroom to brew it and as for the ingredients we should have most of them, if they aren't there in the ingredients closet check my personal stash I'm sure you know where that is," he said getting up and getting taking out a huge jug from a shelf behind him, the jug was full of some green liquid. he handed me the jug.

"if you look like this I don't even want to know what the rest you will look like, this should help with the hangover" I smiled sheepishly at him. 

I thanked him for the cure and headed towards the comment room to give it to everyone. 

----------

it was Sunday and I was in my house at Hogsmeade. we were holding another meeting of our group, but we still hadn't come up with a name for our group and Marcus had decided to work on that while we waited for Remus. 

"Okay so I have come up with some names" Marcus announced standing up, he walked towards the white border and wrote four names.

"The Order of the Silver Serpent, The Phoenix Alliance, The Dawnbreakers and Shadow Solasta, please vote on your favourite one, the name with the most votes wins" Everyone seemed to agree on this method of choosing a name.

everyone was voting when Remus came.

"I am terribly sorry for the delay," he said taking his seat. he then saw the four names on the board and all the votes under them.

"what did I miss?" he asked looking at me.

"We are trying to choose a name for ourselves" I explained. After everyone had settled down I started the meeting.

"Alright, since our last meeting last summer a lot of things have happened. First, let's talk about what happened at the quidditch World Cup" Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Lucius wasn't able to make it today, but he had told me how he had gotten the order via a letter from an unknown person. and he wasn't the only one, a lot of other old death eaters had also received the same orders" I explained.

"so we don't know who the orders had come from?" Adrien asked, severs shook his head.

"but what we know from that stunt is that he is going to be back very soon, and this time for sure" Everyone's expression darkened.

"I believe it will be at the end of this school year" I put up my theory.

"me too" Remus agrees.

"Dumbledore has been getting in touch with the order members" he explained.

"then this proves my other point" I said causing all eyes to land on me.

"Madman," I say, causing some brows to rise. not everyone knew the pet name.

"Mad-eye" Blaise cleared everyone's confusion, I chuckle a little at the amused looks from the adults in the room.

"what about him?" Severus asked

"I noticed how every time he took a sip from that flask he had to force it down his throat, and the residue that it left on his lips was too thick to be pumpkin juice or any type of liquor" I pointed out

"Why do you know what types of the thickness of liquor?" Cissy asked causing me to look down. this caused Remus to laugh a little. 

"we will be talking about this once this meeting is over" Cissy scolded me causing my friends to sicker.

"ohh don't laugh. I will be talking to all of you" she said causing Remus to laugh.

"Anyway, that is why in the first class I did what I angered him, in his anger he got so close to me that I could smell his breath. it was polyjuice potion" I explained

"How can you know that just from his breath?" Daphne asked confused, I looked at Severus to explain.

"polyjuice potion has a distinctive after breath" Severus explained.

"right, and while I was going through the ingredients covered the other day I noticed the lack of ingredients used in polyjuice potion" I explained.

"I also noticed that I had thought I was potter," Severus said

"no, not this time" I explained.

"I still have no idea who it could be but that is definitely not the read Madman and I am sure he was the one who put Potter and my name into the dumb goblet" Then for the next five minutes we tried thinking of who it could be but come up with no one.

"The next thing I wanted to discuss is still a theory but I think it's worth discussing. I am sure Tom had made Horcruxes, I don't know how many but I am sure there are more than three, and if we want to kill him we will have to first destroy all of his Horcruxes. now on the theory part, I think Potter is also a Horcruxes" This caused everyone to gasp.

"that is not even the wildest part, I think that Dumbledore knows this and is manipulating Potter into becoming a sacrificial lamb" This caused Remus to stand up.

"that can't be right!" he argued.

"Just think about it, Remus, DD has put Potter in the way of danger so many times, every time he could have done something yet he did nothing and let Potter stand in the way of danger all alone, he is trying to build a hero complex within potter, raising him like that so then when the time comes he will willingly sacrifice himself" me explanation caused Remus to slumped into his chair.

"I'm sorry Remus, know how much you care about that boy" I held his hand. 

"but why do you think that's is a Horcruxes?" Severus asked.

"because he is a parselmouth just like Tom and myself, this is a trait only passed down through blood. I looked into the Potters and no one was a parselmouth vere, till Pitty Potter- sorry Remus" I apologised for the name, he just shook his head amused. we discussed more on what would it mean for Potter if he was a Horcruxes and what would it mean for us.

"Now onto the name of our league" Maus stood up and walked to the board.

"the name 'shadow solasta' wins!" he announces earning applause. he holds up his hand stopping everyone, he points at me.

"This makes you our shadow queen!" he yells causing everyone to cheer.

we all talked bout the tournament and other things before dispersing away. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.2K 23
Your name is Y/N Avery, you are from a long line of pure blood witches and wizards, all of which have been sorted into Slytherin. Your mother, Jadis...
146K 2.5K 120
Living in a pure blood family is tough and it only gets harder after attending Hogwarts . You're family is close friends with the malfoys whilst your...
171K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
18.5K 376 38
When Hermione finds out she's a Zabini her life turns upside down, soon her past comes to haunt her and she's suddenly surrounded by secrets. What ha...