Ex-husband wants to remarry a...

By ttiasbl

Title : Ex-husband wants to remarry again part 2 Author : 糖糕很甜 Category : BL Doujin Chapters : 296 chapters (... More

Part 1 of this story! ✨🪄
Chapter 200 Are you really willing to leave?
Chapter 201 In addition to injury, there is deeper injury
Chapter 202 I got rid of him
Chapter 203 Then you can live with me
Chapter 204 He also fell into trouble
Chapter 205 Xia Kangan's life experience
Chapter 206 Let Xia Kangan be your son
Chapter 207 Yun Ziqiu, give Kang An back to me
Chapter 208 Maybe I can consider returning the child to you
Chapter 209: Have you thought it through clearly?
Chapter 210 Don't cry
Chapter 211 If you find it ugly, don't look at it
Chapter 212 Aren't all men like this?
Chapter 213 Giving birth to a sister
Chapter 214 Both his wife and children despise him
Chapter 215 Just because I am your man
Chapter 216 Call me husband and I will give you the clothes
Chapter 217 Mr. Yun, Mr. Xia is missing
Chapter 218 You forced me to do this
Chapter 219 When you beg me
Chapter 220 I love him
Chapter 221 Only love one person in your life
Chapter 222 Yun Ziqiu, I will never believe you again
Chapter 223 Xia Yuandan, don't do this to me
Chapter 224 I beg you, don't leave
Chapter 225 Are you worried about him?
Chapter 226 If Xia Yuandan doesn't want him, he will go crazy
Chapter 227 Yun Ziqiu's eye turned red. "XiaYuanDan can't it be different?"
Chapter 228 You still don't want me?
Chapter 229 How can this person be so unlucky?
Chapter 230 My wife doesn't want me anymore
notice
Chapter 231 I care about Xia Yuan Dan more than anyone else
Chapter 233: Xia YuanDan, you're not leaving, are you?
Chapter 234 I'll get the injection and I'll give birth to your baby
Chapter 235 Finally got my wife

Chapter 232 Why don't you let him go?

62 1 0
By ttiasbl

It's too late after all!

Yun Ziqiu clenched his fists in annoyance. He should protect Xia Yuandan.

He said in a deep voice: "Gu Simeng, let Xia Yuandan go. The matter between us has nothing to do with him."

"I was hurt so badly by you! Don't even think about cutting off the relationship just by saying it has nothing to do with him."

On the other end of the phone, Gu Simeng's voice was fierce: "Yun Ziqiu, I want you to pay the price."

"Don't embarrass Xia New Year's Day. I will agree to any request you make."

Yun Ziqiu is very calm. The only thought in his mind now is to keep Xia Yuandan safe and sound.

He would not hesitate even if it cost him his life.

Gu Simeng sneered: "Come to the warehouse in the suburbs."

Soon, the address was sent to Yun Ziqiu's mobile phone.

Gu Simeng looked coldly at Xia Yuandan who was tied up next to her, "Yun Ziqiu broke off our engagement because of you. I never expected that he would do such a thing. I really don't understand, since he likes you, why Was it possible to sow discord between you with just a few words?"

Xia Yuandan was silenced and could not speak, so she just sat quietly on the chair.

This morning he went out to buy groceries, and a van suddenly stopped beside him on the way.

Before Xia Yuandan could react, the car door suddenly opened and two tall men pulled him into the car.

Xia Yuandan's mouth and nose were covered and she was knocked unconscious before she could call for help.

When he woke up, he found himself in an abandoned warehouse.

And sitting in front of him was Gu Simeng.

Different from the last time they met, Gu Simeng was in an extremely embarrassed state now.

There was a long scar on her beautiful cheek, from her eyebrow bone to her chin, which looked extremely hideous.

Xia Yuandan didn't know what Gu Simeng had gone through, and Gu Simeng had no intention of telling him more.

Picking up his buzzing cell phone, he dialed a number.

She was calling Yun Ziqiu.

Xia Yuandan heard the phone call just now clearly, but he couldn't tell what he felt in his heart.

"Why don't you say anything? Are you touched?"

Gu Simeng sneered: "You don't think that Yun Ziqiu will really risk his life for you, do you?"

Xia Yuandan shook his head gently.

He had never thought of it this way.

Whether Yun Ziqiu would come to save him or not, it didn't matter to him.

He didn't want to get involved with Yun Ziqiu anymore.

"Yun Ziqiu has no heart at all and will do whatever it takes to achieve his goals."

Gu Simeng hated Yun Ziqiu so much that she wanted to make him miserable.

"Did you see my face? It's all because of him. In order to break off the engagement, he deliberately attracted other Alphas while I was pregnant. He also took photos of me as a blackmail."

Gu Simeng's eyes were red and her expression was full of hatred: "I was forced to break off the engagement and was kicked out of the house by the Gu family because my reputation was damaged. I was homeless and met gangsters..."

That period of time was simply Gu Simeng's nightmare.

The Gu family gave up on her and kicked her out of the house. She had nowhere to go but to seek refuge with a friend, who tricked her into working as a prostitute in a red light district.

Her face was disfigured because she offended the boss of the red light district.

All this is because of Yun Ziqiu.

In order for the Yun family to accept Xia Yuandan, he could break the engagement at will. If there was no reasonable reason to break off the engagement, he would frantically create reasons.

Gu Simeng felt that she was so innocent. Why did she become the victim of this political marriage?

After listening to Gu Simeng's story, Xia Yuandan felt chilled all over. The coldness came out from the seams in his bones and spread all over his body in an instant.

Yun Ziqiu is simply terrifying!

Xia Yuandan remembered Yun Ziqiu's plot against him.

This man will do anything to achieve his goals, and anyone can become a victim to achieve his goals.

Yun Ziqiu has no emotions, only purpose.

Xia Yuandan couldn't help but wonder, if Yun Ziqiu couldn't get him, would he also want to destroy him?

Perhaps because he was too angry, Gu Simeng kept panting after finishing speaking.

She was emotionally unstable and anxious like a sick patient.

Xia Yuandan did not dare to move, and tried to keep his presence as low as possible.

The warehouse was unusually quiet, with the only sound being Gu Simeng's angry breathing.

At some point, a voice appeared. It was like something was running over the stones on the ground, making a crunching sound.

Xia Yuandan looked up and saw a wheelchair coming from far away.

Gu Simeng also saw it, and she showed that crazy and sinister smile again.

According to the request of taking care of Simeng, Yun Ziqiu entered the warehouse alone.

The injuries on his body were not healed yet, and his ribs were still aching. His arms were wrapped with thick white gauze, but it still could not affect his impressive aura.

Especially the coldness between his brows made the atmosphere tense and solemn.

Yun Ziqiu controlled the automatic wheelchair and came to Gu Simeng.

Gu Simeng glanced at him coldly and motioned for the thugs to search him.

The thugs came forward and searched carefully, even checking the wheelchair to make sure there were no hidden weapons before retreating to the side.

From the moment he entered the warehouse, Yun Ziqiu's eyes were always fixed on Xia Yuandan.

Xia Yuandan didn't look at him and glanced to the side.

Yun Ziqiu saw his resistance and could imagine that Gu Simeng would tell Xia Yuandan what he had done.

Xia Yuandan must think he is terrible.

Yun Ziqiu curled her lips, suppressed the bitterness in her heart, and raised her eyes to look at Gu Simeng: "Let Xia Yuandan go. I will meet any of your conditions."

Gu Simeng picked up the knife on the table and threw it in front of him: "I was hurt so badly by you, do you think I will let you go?"

Yun Ziqiu stared at the knife with a cold light on the ground, his face calm: "What do you want?"

"Don't you meet all the conditions?" Gu Simeng sneered sinisterly: "Stab yourself. Let me see, do you love Xia New Year's Day, or do you love yourself more?"

Xia Yuandan struggled violently. His mouth was sealed and he could only make a whining sound.

Seeing that he was finally willing to look at her, Yun Ziqiu turned back and smiled at him: "New Year's Day, don't you believe that I will do everything for you?"

Xia Yuandan stared at him and shook his head vigorously.

He didn't want Yun Ziqiu to use this method to save him.

He didn't want to owe Yun Ziqiu any more favors.

They should forget each other in the world, instead of being confused about each other.

"I used to plot against you, and I would give up on you in order to achieve my goal. Now I will do whatever it takes to keep you by my side. I know that in your heart, I am terrible. But so what? As long as I can stay You can do whatever you want me to do."

Yun Ziqiu picked up the knife on the ground and stabbed it into his abdomen.

Blood spurted out, staining his clothes and the hand holding the knife red.

Pain flashed between his brows, but it quickly disappeared.

The look of no regrets on Yun Ziqiu's face made Xia Yuandan feel chills down her spine and extremely shocked at the same time.

Two completely different emotions were entangled in his heart, leaving him stunned on the spot.

madman!

Yun Ziqiu is a madman.

Gu Simeng is certainly scary, but Yun Ziqiu is even crazier.

Gu Simeng was probably shocked because he probably didn't expect him to do it as soon as he said so.

Yun Ziqiu risked his life for Xia Yuandan.

First for the car that was speeding towards him now, and now to save him he could stab himself.

Gu Simeng gritted his teeth and had nothing to say for a moment.

Yun Ziqiu's face turned pale after losing a lot of blood. He raised his eyes with difficulty and looked at Gu Simeng: "I agree to any of your requests and leave on Xia New Year's Day. This is a grudge between us and has nothing to do with him."

Gu Simeng came back to her senses and stared at him: "You risked your life for him?"

Yun Ziqiu raised the corners of her lips and smiled softly.

His smile looked fragile, but his eyes were astonishingly bright.

"People, in this life, they will always meet someone who makes them want to risk their lives."

Yun Ziqiu lowered his eyes, and the look of no regrets on his face pierced people's hearts: "I didn't understand my own heart before, but now I understand, but it's too late. Without him, I'm a walking zombie, and it would be better to die than live."

Xia Yuandan's mind was buzzing, and he could no longer hear what Yun Ziqiu was saying.

All his thoughts were on Yun Ziqiu's bleeding wound.

The knife was still in his lower abdomen, and blood was flowing down his body. Xia Yuandan felt that the whole world was dripping with blood.

He kept making whining sounds from his mouth, he wanted to curse, and he wanted Yun Ziqiu to stop doing stupid things.

Their relationship will not change in this way.

Why did Yun Ziqiu force him to a dead end every time?

How could he leave with peace of mind like this?

Yun Ziqiu, you are too cruel!

If you are cruel to me, you are also cruel to yourself.

Tears blurred Xia Yuandan's eyes, and the world in front of her became no longer clear.

He didn't know why he was crying. He felt pain and hatred in his heart. Countless emotions were entangled together, and the torture made him go crazy.

Falling in love with Yun Ziqiu was a mistake from beginning to end.

After making mistakes for so many years, he wanted to find his way back, but found that the only way out was blocked by the man who made him love and hate him at the same time.

What should he do?

He couldn't forgive Yun Ziqiu, nor could he hate him.

People will become timid when they are put on the shackles of morality.

Xia Yuandan wanted to shout hysterically and question Yun Ziqiu loudly, what exactly did she want him to do?

Why don't you want to let him go?

Does loving someone mean to drag them into hell?

Xia Yuandan didn't know how he got out of the warehouse. When he calmed down completely, he found that he had left the suffocating situation.

However, Yun Ziqiu paid for this with his own life.

There were thugs around him, watching him eagerly.

I don't know which tendon was wrong, but Xia Yuandan rushed towards the two thugs like crazy.

He was eager to vent, like a monster that had lost its mind.

The thug easily restrained him and punched him in the face.

Someone rushed over to hold the fist that was about to fall on Xia Yuandan's cheek. Many people gathered around and the scene was very chaotic.

The thugs were restrained and a large number of police and bodyguards rushed over.

Luo Chuan helped Xia Yuandan up and asked anxiously: "Mr. Xia, where is Mr. Yun?"

Xia Yuandan calmed down and said, "He is in the warehouse."

I rushed to the warehouse and smelled a strong smell of blood as soon as I entered the door.

Xia Yuandan felt weak in his legs and feet. He no longer dared to think about what would happen to Yun Ziqiu?

His eyes were turning dark, and even though the road to the warehouse was smooth, it was extremely difficult for him to walk.

He walked forward one step at a time, and what he saw when he walked over was the scene of Yun Ziqiu lying in a pool of blood.

Yun Ziqiu was covered in blood, and the ground was covered in blood.

After bleeding so much, can this man be saved?

Xia Yuandan's legs softened and he fell to the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 27.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
479K 14.1K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
309K 18.1K 19
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
870K 72.4K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...